Reviews (1-9 of 9)
February 05, 2020
We use Zoho Campaign for our mailing campaign and promotion, but also our segmented customer groups (special offers, events, exclusive project reporting). It's beneficial and straightforward to use thanks to its intuitive and easy-to-learn interface. It helped us move from drafting individual messages (not appealing, boring, and not good-looking at all) to more beautiful, concise, arranged emails.
- Ready-made newsletters and templates import.
- Engagement measuring.
- A/B Test campaigns.
- Link tracking and recipient activity tracking.
- Synchronization with other Zoho products like the CRM.
- Lack of fonts.
- Maybe a feature called 'smart lists' that groups users by their interaction with earlier campaigns, etc.
Read Mehdi Aherraki's full review
Zoho Campaigns is very good for promotional campaigns and emails. We use it for our monthly product updates, events, promotions, and also in our occasional greetings emails to clients and partners for their events and holidays. It's effortless to use, and the interface, as usual with Zoho products, is straightforward and easy to learn.
August 23, 2019
Score 3 out of 10
We use Zoho Campaigns in conjunction with the rest of the Zoho suite. It's used for multiple clients for various communication purposes, both internal and external marketing. We build and schedule email campaigns within it, and send to lists according to our content calendar. We've implemented this program, again, in conjunction with other Zoho programs, across multiple companies.
- Integrates with its own suite
- Gives insights on email analytics
- Keeps email campaigns legal and compliant
- Not easy to use and learn
- Support is spotty and curt
- The forms and templates they provide are atrocious
- Slows down websites if you use their embedding features
Read this authenticated review
I think that if a company already runs their business on Zoho services (CRM, etc.) then Campaigns is really the best choice for them. However, I would not recommend it for people that can start from scratch with something less cumbersome. It definitely has its learning curve, and I'm not sure I'd want to go through it again.
April 26, 2019
Score 1 out of 10
We wanted to replace our Mailchimp account with Zoho Campaigns in order to schedule out mass emails. We also wanted to do email funnels that would help take our customers on a segmented journey based on different tags in our Zoho Campaigns CRM. This ended up being a very big mistake on our part.
- They have an easy to use front-end system.
- They have easy to get ahold of customer service.
- There is a lot of great FAQs that help people take the next steps fairly easily.
- All emails sent by Zoho Campaigns go to spam.
- Their customer service, although easy to reach, will never actually take responsibility for any issues.
- Dozens of features they pitch as active features do not exist.
Read Chris Lesner's full review
Zoho Campaigns would be great if they weren't flagged as a spammy email sender. We did everything they asked and anytime we sent emails from Zoho Campaigns it would end up in all of our customers' spam. When we did this in other systems, we had 100% deliverability to inboxes and never dealt with these issues.
August 24, 2018
Score 1 out of 10
We use Zoho Campaigns for lead generation and communicating with existing customers. It is solely used by the marketing department.
- I use it because it is a "free" program that "comes with" our CRM tool. I don't find this to be a useful tool at all. It is a major pain to use and I don't recommend it to anyone who does "real" email marketing. I've been doing email marketing for 18 years and I have never used a worse program than this one. Seriously - take my advice and use MailChimp. The marketing automation that Zoho claims this feature has, is awful. After using it for almost two years, I dread every time I have to create a new email.
- Zoho should start by throwing this tool in the trash and then recreate it from scratch. There are so many flaws I would be here all year trying to list them all. Start by the fact that creating templates is an absolute nightmare. You'll find over and over again that something that should be easily executed can't be done. It is NOT a plug and play program. Everything is trial and error.
- The reporting SUCKS bad. It gives you basics, but if you want any real insights... I have to export all my data into my own spreadsheets to compare results from multiple campaigns.
- Customer service is B.A.D. You'll spend HOURS upon HOURS with a tech support team that knows less than you. The only time anything gets accomplished is when you work with a programmer. BUT, you'll seriously waste 1-2 hours explaining a problem to someone who is only taking notes. You'll get so frustrated when they try to show you how they think it works and you respond with... "I know how this works because I have used it for a year - the problem is that it stopped working the way it always did before. They will argue with you. You will respond accordingly. They will close tickets without resolution. Speaking of tickets, you'll never get one. They say they will take care of it and a week later you will follow-up and no one will have any idea what is going on. You'll start from scratch and be even more frustrated. You will learn to "fix" it on your own or deal with it, broken.
- After two years, I'm still not sure if my emails even make it to an inbox. When asked, you'll be told that you need to write better subject lines. I call bull****. Don't rely on this product to deliver your email. And don't question Zoho, as it will always be your fault.
- You can't use this tool to send to ANY group email addresses. You can't even override the system. I have a lot of clients that use email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, etc. and I have to send them personal emails since this will not allow them to be sent. They say it is to protect them from getting blacklisted. I call bull**** again.
- The templates offered by the system are crap - unless you only send holiday emails. Not a large selection of just generic templates. You'll be pulling your hair out trying to use their builder to create your own. In the end, you'll end up sending emails with nothing "pretty" about them.
Read Jason Ensign's full review
Buy for the CRM tool, NOT the campaigns tool. Even the sync between the two sucks.
August 31, 2018
We currently use Zoho Campaigns to share updates of services or products with existing clients, or with the database of prospects generated from social networks or websites. One of the great advantages is that it lets us follow up on open email campaigns to improve our approach with potential customers. Anyone in the organization can use this software, but a review is always done before scheduling.
- Elegant easy to customize predesigned templates
- Performance reports
- Campaigns through social networks
- Automation options for new subscribers
- Definitely they should improve the editor more.
- There are others newsletter softwares that have more complete and easier to use functions.
- The buttons to share must be better, more updated and easier to place.
- If possible, guarantee inbox
Read Alexis Correa's full review
It is an excellent complement for other applications of the suite. I like to share and keep active services and products newsletters, because they may be attractive to existing customers or prospects. Ideally, I want them to visit the website and thus allow me to measure its performance and know what was the most attractive part and where I can improve.
September 14, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Zoho Campaigns is being used to manage email marketing efforts within the marketing department of the organization. With its connection and reliance on Zoho CRM is perhaps its greatest strength, as it allows the marketing department to organize its efforts across the various silos. The insights drive and direct the email campaigns.
- UI is amazing. Really on point
- Automation! Automation of email campaigns, social media outreach, everything
- Again, great autoresponders. Almost as good as an AI
- Better templates?
- Easier updating of templates?
- The video training is a little obtuse/vague/hard to come by
Read Jared Hansen's full review
Its implementation and importation of marketing data is excellent! Really on point. Also, it is well suited to automating campaigns as well as responses to email newsletters and social media outreach. A/B testing (which is a must in the industry) is handled very well, making it much easier to track progress and success.
December 13, 2018
My sales and marketing department use this software. Being a real estate company it is very much necessary to communicate with our clients frequently about real estate news and offers. So we use this software to maintain that communication. Our marketing team use this software for sending newsletters to our clients on weekly basis. For real estate projects promotions we use this software.
- The best thing about this software is its integration with G-suite.
- It's user interface is so easy that any user can learn it quickly. And it is very easy to operate.
- It helps users to engage subscribers via various social media platforms.
- It allows users to compare various email campaigns.
- Its campaign tracking tool is not very comprehensive. Sometimes I find difficult to trace the status of some of my subscribers.
- Limitation of pre-loaded templates.
- It doesn't allow users to create their own templates. Users have to use pre-loaded templates only. They can edit those templates as per their requirements.
Read this authenticated review
It is very well suited to get the traffic on our social media platforms and our website. It is very helpful in interacting with subscribers on those social media platforms. It establishes client engagement. I didn't find it well suited in transnational emails. It did not give satisfactory results.
September 15, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
We use Zoho Campaigns to do mass outreach emails to targeted prospective customers. Specifically, we import our contacts from Zoho CRM into Campaigns and maintain a sync for those individuals. In addition to mass emailing, Zoho Campaigns has specific features which help improve open rates such as A/B testing, merge fields, and send scheduling.
- Contact Management. You can build lists via imports from Zoho CRM or via uploaded Excel files.
- A/B Testing. Determine which subject lines and body text have the most impact.
- Limited number of syncs. If you run lots of mailing lists that require regular updates with Zoho CRM, you may find yourself short.
Read Justin Roodman's full review
Zoho Campaigns has been useful in doing outreach to prospective customers. It's allowed us to test our subject lines and messages and determine which are the most effective for improving open rates and generating click-throughs. Content supports both HTML and text versions, and the editor is relatively easy to use.
September 01, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
We use it company wide to promote our blog, update targeted lists about program changes, and send greetings to ALL lists or customers. It is an effective way to reach the masses, and the integration with Zoho CRM contacts is huge!
- The integration with Zoho CRM is key. It makes creating segmented and targeted lists very easy. Plus, it keeps stats updated within the CRM module.
- Its UI is simple and easy to use. There are likely some that are flashier, but simple stupid works well for our approach.
- Sending out campaigns is a pain free process and can be managed from the mobile app. The reports and stats available once the campaign is sent are very helpful.
- The social campaigns section we have not used much, probably because it only works with Twitter and Facebook, and we are more active on Google+ and LinkedIn.
- The templates are nice, but I have seen other services with better pre-built templates.
- To segment lists can be a bit hard to configure initially, however exporting lists from our CRM is simple.
Read Jon Porreca's full review
I feel Zoho Campaigns' best strength is its integration for Zoho CRM users. As a stand alone campaign management system it is fine and we would recommend it, but we would highly recommend it if you also use Zoho CRM. The pricing structure suits us too, so that is a big plus for Zoho Campaigns!
Zoho Campaigns Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Campaigns
Thanks to the integration with Zoho CRM. users will have the right info when they need it. Engage with customers anywhere with social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Zoho Campaigns lets users focus on the message and the audience while the solution takes care of the process. The automated A/B tests will let users figure out which design or subject line works better; and, the list management keeps lists clean and spam free.
Zoho Campaigns offers a number of options to create emails easily. The templates and layouts are pre-designed, and combined with the HTML editor, it's easier to create newsletters that engage subscribers.
Zoho Campaigns tracks what happens after an email is sent out and also the user's social campaigns. Understand subscribers, fans and friends better with analytics. Additionally, compare email campaigns and jot down a list of subscribers' likes and dislikes.
With Zoho Campaigns users can say goodbye to importing and exporting list data - the sync function takes over this chore and users can focus on their audience, customers and sales rather than on the process of sending emails.
Zoho Campaigns Screenshots
Zoho Campaigns Integrations
Zoho Campaigns Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Zoho Campaigns Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho Campaigns Technical Details