Zoho Campaigns Reviews

May 17, 2021
Alyssa Storm | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Campaigns to manage lists and send out email marketing campaigns for an online news source. Email campaigns include requests for op-eds/essays and monthly news digests. After having trouble sending emails to large lists with other email marketing providers, we turned to Zoho Campaigns and have been impressed. Other platforms have penalized us and restricted email sending if we hit a certain amount of bounces/spam traps/etc. This has not been the case with Zoho Campaigns, which has been a lifesaver.
  • Email marketing
  • List management
  • Reporting
  • Email builder could be more robust
  • Subscription form setup is a bit complicated
  • UI is a bit dated
Zoho Campaigns is great for those who already have experience with marketing automation platforms. The user interface is a bit dated, and it’s definitely not as easy to use as Mailchimp, Hubspot, SharpSpring, etc. The email builder is also not very advanced, and we’ve had the most success using uploaded HTML. However, once you learn the system, Zoho Campaigns can offer a wealth of benefits, including advanced reporting and very few restrictions on email
sending.
Read Alyssa Storm's full review
June 09, 2021
Vincenzo Samuele | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Campaigns is one of the most reliable and precise email marketing automation
tools available in the market with having amazing features for businesses.
The main feature of Zoho Campaigns is that it allows user to reach to the
clients with the right information on right time. Having all the advanced tools
with pre-designed advanced templates, beautiful layouts, and a drag-drop editor. Zoho [Campaigns] gives advanced features to users to design their emails with beautiful
templates and send them to multiple subscribers.
  • It helps us to send automated emails set up in bulk to reach the audience at right time.
  • Integration with other software is amazing as it easily integrates with other software which is the best available option in Zoho Campaigns.
  • Another rich feature of Zoho Campaigns is having the dynamic content feature and automated list segmentation, it helps us to send personalized messages to clients.
  • The main drawback of Zoho Campaigns is that it has less functionality, sometimes I spend a lot of time debussing the campaign instead of writing the content.
  • Secondly, Zoho Campaigns have this approval setup to send an email, Zoho [Campaigns] approved the email and then allows it to publish which takes sometimes hours to send that actually hinders the flow of work and resulting in the waste of time.
  • Another drawback of Zoho Campaigns that it does not allows user to create its own template which sometimes becomes the big trouble for the user.
Zoho
Campaigns is the most effective and advanced tool to do email automation and
marketing. Highly recommended tool It is loaded with enriched features like prebuild templates, easily
manageable campaigns, and drag and drop feature makes this tool stand out from
others. Other than that, it needs to change in the functionality and UI needs to be
more responsive to be the best.
Read Vincenzo Samuele's full review
Ryan Blaise | TrustRadius Reviewer
Regarding the experience I have with Zoho Campaigns, I have created complex campaigns within minutes using highly tailored content. I have utilized the excellent email editor to customize the layout and design of emails as well as add dynamic content based on recipient segment or custom contact fields. The sytem is capable of personalizing every aspect of an email.
  • Delivering emails straight to the inbox of the recipient
  • Quick way to create email campaigns
  • Managing of numerous subscribers and reaching the audience through a mobile phone
  • Sometimes it takes time to load and this makes the process of creating campaigns slow
Zoho Campaigns is a pleasure to use and a robust tool for creating marketing campaigns and managing subscriber list. For email campaigns to be effective we have to personalize email interactions and Zoho Campaigns helps us do so conveniently. We create contact lists and then segment them based on demographic data, purchase history, contact source and other criteria to effectively send targeted messages and monitor the success of the campaigns.
Read Ryan Blaise's full review
Brandon Stuhr | TrustRadius Reviewer
In an effort to consolidate the suites of programs we use for Modern Neon, we aimed to use Zoho campaigns to manage our ongoing e-mail campaigns and newsletter. Since we are a smaller organization, it is being used by the three in charged of outreach.
  • Easy to use interface, if you already use Zoho products
  • Clear instructions on setup
  • Easy to build forms to add to website
  • Easy to expand e-mail lists
  • If you are not familiar with Zoho's products, the amount of resources and unease of navigation can be overwhelming.
  • IF you plan on using pre-made campaign layouts, there are limits on the number available and not a large variety available.
  • Zoho is still working out the bugs in their system, so you may encounter random bugs that only Zoho personnel can fix.
If you are familiar with Zoho's products and are looking to expand your e-mail business without leaving the Zoho suite, Zoho Campaigns is a solid starter kit for those just getting their feet wet. White you might struggle at first, you should be able to adapt to it rather quickly.
Read Brandon Stuhr's full review
April 09, 2021
Sitanshu Mehrotra | TrustRadius Reviewer

Currently, we are using Zoho Campaigns at the organization level.

We use Zoho email campaigns for sending out program updates, offers, event details and everything else. Zoho is on par with Mailchimp, and better when it comes to integration; I was using Mailchimp for email marketing and now using Zoho Campaigns I am able to pull off the job without any hassles.

In addition, I can also schedule the emails as per the reader's time zone. So, that has proved beneficial because we cater to the International segment as well.

In the current plan that I use, I can send out 5,000 emails in a day, which is sufficient enough to cover different segments on multiple days along with a variety of templates that are available (which makes customization a lot easier).

• I use Zoho Campaigns to regularly update our subscribers about the new programs that we add into our bouquet of training courses.
  • In addition, there's a monthly newsletter with pre-configured template is sent using ZC which has all the dates and details of upcoming events.
  • Recently, I have integrated Zoho Campaigns with an SMS service which I am using to send SMS campaigns
  • And, one of the best feature is integration with Litmus testing, which has helped me in enhancing the deliverability of my campaigns.
  • Ease of Social Integration; with every campaign, I have to re-configure the social campaigns. Maybe it is by design, but it would be wonderful if it could just populate by itself.
  • Interactive UI; I would love to have UI that just talks to you about how to take things forward, like the one that Mailchimp offers.
  • 24/7 Web Support; This one is a lot to ask, but if it can be added then that sorts out the wait time that one has to go through in case an issue comes up at an odd hour.
Cost-effectiveness
If you are a small business and tight on the budget, then Zoho Campaigns is the best tool available as it packs a punch for the yearly fee that it charges.

Support
Even though support is limited by working days, the support is very robust and has helped me through every issue that I have faced. There's a cent percent issue-resolution record.
Read Sitanshu Mehrotra's full review
Tsotne Tevzadze | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization used Zoho Campaigns mainly when we wanted to send newsletters to our members or when we celebrated holidays!
  • Small to almost non existent learning curve. everything is easy to use.
  • Brilliant way to communicate with your clients.
  • Absolutely amazing email template builder.
  • I believe, some features from Subscriber-based plan can be included in first tier. other than that, it's almost perfect!
I think, if you want to be a cool guy in the business and be well adjusted to latest trends of market, then Zoho Campaigns is for you.
Read Tsotne Tevzadze's full review
June 05, 2021
To set up email campaigns, trigger workflows, build automation and meet the criteria for any other email marketing needs.
It is used by a department i.e. Marketing department,
The business problem it addresses are as follows:-
  1. Dynamic Email
  2. Building personalization
  3. Drip Campaigns
  4. A/B Testing of emails
  5. Scheduled Batch/Trigger Campaigns
  • Email Automation - Easy to build & Use.
  • Easy integration with ZOHO CRM.
  • Building Drip Email Cadences.
  • Send - time optimization.
  • Not able to build complex nurture campaigns.
  • Might not be best choice for B2B businesses.
  • Detailed analytics for data driven decisions.
It is well suited in scenarios:
  1. Well-defined static list with proper info.
  2. Not building email templates from scratch
  2. Dynamic content involved
  3. Integration with other products other than the ZOHO suite
  4. Testing API limits
June 02, 2021
We use Zoho Campaigns across the whole organization for effective e-mail marketing of our project management and information technology training courses and sending out newsletters to our subscribers. It allows us to create messages customized for the target audience using easy to use designs and templates. It delivers our messages to target inboxes at mass level and its automated workflows are a big plus.
  • Attractive designs
  • Ease of use
  • Workflows
  • More templates
  • More ready to use graphics
  • Improvement in statistical data analysis
I found Zoho Campaigns to be cost-effective for the kind of features it provides to me.
May 21, 2021
It is being used to segment leads and create nurturing emails.
  • Define roles
  • Set workflows
  • Replicate campaigns
  • User friendliness
  • Testing API calls
  • Building campaigns
Zoho Campaigns scenarios can feel similar to Mailchimp but lack the familiarity of that clean UX. While the features may be superior, the process of activating or using them can be difficult. Without a strong technical understanding of CRM, Zoho Campaigns might be difficult to use or have a steep learning curve for new users.
June 24, 2020
Matthew Christensen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Campaigns to target customer segments from our Zoho CRM system. We use it across our Org, but all is handled from our marketing department. The main problem we wanted to address was easy access to marketing campaigns and Zoho does this well. As customers are entered into Zoho CRM, those accounts are automatically moved to Zoho Campaigns and from there we can target individual market segments. What is nice is that we give live tracking of opening rates, click through rates and Google Analytic integrations as well. There are many more features like integrationg with Social Platforms and many other advances features but we have not used those yet.
  • Automatic Data Sync between CRM.
  • Live tracking of all user data including opening, click through and bounce rates.
  • Very nice campaign management and list management.
  • Mostly around ease of learning but it wasn't too hard.
  • Requires Zoho to approve all emails which can be a nuisance.
Zoho Campaigns works very well, but honestly is quite handy if you already use Zoho CRM as it fully integrates and makes lists and contacts automatic.

I feel it would still work very well if you didn't use Zoho CRM but everything would need to be imported manually (which is still very easy).
Read Matthew Christensen's full review
March 14, 2020
Stacy Venditto | TrustRadius Reviewer
When I relied heavily on Zoho Campaigns, I was a Consultant in an independent role and acted as all departments for my company. I used the tools internally for outreach to generate new client engagements as well as to support various clients' ad-hoc email campaign needs. This allowed me to keep costs low which was a high priority.
  • Flexible Pricing - Offers many affordable options.
  • Ease of Use - The apps are all simple and easy to use.
  • Campaign Content - Fresh new content for creating your email campaigns.
  • Reporting could be improved and have more customization.
  • Integration between CRM and Campaign needs improvements
  • Email templates could enable users the ability to create emails from scratch
I would definitely recommend Zoho Campaigns to a colleague if the solution met their needs. A great scenario for using the solution is the small business user with under 5k subscribers. Since the CRM is free for up to 3 users, this makes an extremely affordable option available to those who do not have the budgets for licensing more robust tools. In an enterprise environment, Zoho Campaigns may not be a great fit. The bottom line, if you have to compromise due to budget constraints, Zoho is a must.
Read Stacy Venditto's full review
February 18, 2020
Vincent Frisina | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're using Zoho Campaigns to replace our previous email campaign management tools. It's being used by customer success management, partner management, and marketing to engage current customers, partners, and prospects.
  • Decent user interface
  • Native Integration with Zoho CRM
  • Contact sync with CRM is very difficult
  • Campaigns sync with CRM Campaigns module is challenging
If you're already using Zoho CRM, this app makes sense since it can be included in a CRM package. Otherwise it's a clumsy tool not well-suited for proficient users.
Read Vincent Frisina's full review
February 05, 2020
Mehdi Aherraki | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Campaign for our mailing campaign and promotion, but also our segmented customer groups (special offers, events, exclusive project reporting). It's beneficial and straightforward to use thanks to its intuitive and easy-to-learn interface. It helped us move from drafting individual messages (not appealing, boring, and not good-looking at all) to more beautiful, concise, arranged emails.
  • Ready-made newsletters and templates import.
  • Engagement measuring.
  • A/B Test campaigns.
  • Link tracking and recipient activity tracking.
  • Synchronization with other Zoho products like the CRM.
  • Pricing.
  • Lack of fonts.
  • Maybe a feature called 'smart lists' that groups users by their interaction with earlier campaigns, etc.
Zoho Campaigns is very good for promotional campaigns and emails. We use it for our monthly product updates, events, promotions, and also in our occasional greetings emails to clients and partners for their events and holidays. It's effortless to use, and the interface, as usual with Zoho products, is straightforward and easy to learn.
Read Mehdi Aherraki's full review
June 09, 2020
We use Zoho CRM, and Zoho Campaigns is a more than qualified and reasonably priced email tool that pairs beautifully with Zoho CRM to enable communication between the Firm and our key contacts and make data-based decisions by incorporating the engagement data from campaigns into the contact profile in CRM. I could use a more expensive option and pair it with a Zapier integration, but this is preferred.
  • Integrates with CRM
  • Campaign Analytics
  • Campaign Automations
  • Templates are Basic
  • Charge for email previews in different platforms
  • RSS feed filters are basic
Zoho Campaigns is best if you want to use automatons, integrate with a CRM, and care about the campaign data. This is not the best if you are focused on visually beautiful campaigns and don't have the ability to code them in HMTL. The tools out of the box here are more basic.
June 05, 2020
I have been using Zoho Campaigns for about two years now. I've been using it to send weekly email campaigns and one-off campaigns for marketing purposes to bring in new sales.

I have used HubSpot and Mailchimp as well. One of the features I like about Zoho Campaigns is the integration with the CRM. The templates are nice and have a fair amount of flexibility in design. There are also a lot of social media insights and other analytics that are very helpful. Overall I would recommend you give it a try!
  • Integrates with Zoho CRM
  • Great analytics tools
  • A/B testing
  • Lots of templates to start with
  • Easy to use editor
  • Automation and workflows
  • Affordable
  • Interface is a bit clunky
  • Some templates have limited edit capability
  • Reporting is buggy
  • Some fields don't match in CRM
Zoho Campaigns is great for getting a campaign set up quickly and especially if you already have your leads in the CRM.
I wouldn't recommend using it for very large scale operations or ultra-high-end users.
June 04, 2020
I am using Zoho Campaigns on several levels as I have several clients that I use in conjunction with Zoho. I have used it for both recruiting purposes and for sharing important information with business teams. It has solved the issue of mass communication and is an invaluable tool as it also has an advanced campaign function and recently rolled out with SMS capabilities. In one instance I had a list of previous agents that had "dropped off" the radar so I created a campaign that informed them of changes that happened in the organization to see if they wanted to reach out to learn more.
  • Works like other campaign programs so easy to use if you are familiar
  • Complete package with autoresponders, workflow, social campaigns, e-commerce and much more
  • Excellent pricing with different packages tailored to your needs
  • I have not found anything that I would list as a Con
Zoho Campaigns is excellent for lead generation, recruiting, marketing and any other reason you would need to reach out to your audience. Ideally, you will already have a base list of people that you want to communicate with or a storefront web page otherwise I can not imagine a reason that you would need to use. Zoho has a complete suite of apps that can interconnect which behooves any business.
August 23, 2019
We use Zoho Campaigns in conjunction with the rest of the Zoho suite. It's used for multiple clients for various communication purposes, both internal and external marketing. We build and schedule email campaigns within it, and send to lists according to our content calendar. We've implemented this program, again, in conjunction with other Zoho programs, across multiple companies.
  • Integrates with its own suite
  • Gives insights on email analytics
  • Keeps email campaigns legal and compliant
  • Not easy to use and learn
  • Support is spotty and curt
  • The forms and templates they provide are atrocious
  • Slows down websites if you use their embedding features
I think that if a company already runs their business on Zoho services (CRM, etc.) then Campaigns is really the best choice for them. However, I would not recommend it for people that can start from scratch with something less cumbersome. It definitely has its learning curve, and I'm not sure I'd want to go through it again.
April 26, 2019
Chris Lesner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We wanted to replace our Mailchimp account with Zoho Campaigns in order to schedule out mass emails. We also wanted to do email funnels that would help take our customers on a segmented journey based on different tags in our Zoho Campaigns CRM. This ended up being a very big mistake on our part.
  • They have an easy to use front-end system.
  • They have easy to get ahold of customer service.
  • There is a lot of great FAQs that help people take the next steps fairly easily.
  • All emails sent by Zoho Campaigns go to spam.
  • Their customer service, although easy to reach, will never actually take responsibility for any issues.
  • Dozens of features they pitch as active features do not exist.
Zoho Campaigns would be great if they weren't flagged as a spammy email sender. We did everything they asked and anytime we sent emails from Zoho Campaigns it would end up in all of our customers' spam. When we did this in other systems, we had 100% deliverability to inboxes and never dealt with these issues.
Read Chris Lesner's full review
August 24, 2018
Jason Ensign | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Campaigns for lead generation and communicating with existing customers. It is solely used by the marketing department.
  • I use it because it is a "free" program that "comes with" our CRM tool. I don't find this to be a useful tool at all. It is a major pain to use and I don't recommend it to anyone who does "real" email marketing. I've been doing email marketing for 18 years and I have never used a worse program than this one. Seriously - take my advice and use MailChimp. The marketing automation that Zoho claims this feature has, is awful. After using it for almost two years, I dread every time I have to create a new email.
  • Zoho should start by throwing this tool in the trash and then recreate it from scratch. There are so many flaws I would be here all year trying to list them all. Start by the fact that creating templates is an absolute nightmare. You'll find over and over again that something that should be easily executed can't be done. It is NOT a plug and play program. Everything is trial and error.
  • The reporting SUCKS bad. It gives you basics, but if you want any real insights... I have to export all my data into my own spreadsheets to compare results from multiple campaigns.
  • Customer service is B.A.D. You'll spend HOURS upon HOURS with a tech support team that knows less than you. The only time anything gets accomplished is when you work with a programmer. BUT, you'll seriously waste 1-2 hours explaining a problem to someone who is only taking notes. You'll get so frustrated when they try to show you how they think it works and you respond with... "I know how this works because I have used it for a year - the problem is that it stopped working the way it always did before. They will argue with you. You will respond accordingly. They will close tickets without resolution. Speaking of tickets, you'll never get one. They say they will take care of it and a week later you will follow-up and no one will have any idea what is going on. You'll start from scratch and be even more frustrated. You will learn to "fix" it on your own or deal with it, broken.
  • After two years, I'm still not sure if my emails even make it to an inbox. When asked, you'll be told that you need to write better subject lines. I call bull****. Don't rely on this product to deliver your email. And don't question Zoho, as it will always be your fault.
  • You can't use this tool to send to ANY group email addresses. You can't even override the system. I have a lot of clients that use info@xxx.com or sales@xxx.com, etc. and I have to send them personal emails since this will not allow them to be sent. They say it is to protect them from getting blacklisted. I call bull**** again.
  • The templates offered by the system are crap - unless you only send holiday emails. Not a large selection of just generic templates. You'll be pulling your hair out trying to use their builder to create your own. In the end, you'll end up sending emails with nothing "pretty" about them.
Buy for the CRM tool, NOT the campaigns tool. Even the sync between the two sucks.
Read Jason Ensign's full review
August 31, 2018
Alexis Correa | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Zoho Campaigns to share updates of services or products with existing clients, or with the database of prospects generated from social networks or websites. One of the great advantages is that it lets us follow up on open email campaigns to improve our approach with potential customers. Anyone in the organization can use this software, but a review is always done before scheduling.
  • Elegant easy to customize predesigned templates
  • Performance reports
  • Campaigns through social networks
  • Automation options for new subscribers
  • Definitely they should improve the editor more.
  • There are others newsletter softwares that have more complete and easier to use functions.
  • The buttons to share must be better, more updated and easier to place.
  • If possible, guarantee inbox
It is an excellent complement for other applications of the suite. I like to share and keep active services and products newsletters, because they may be attractive to existing customers or prospects. Ideally, I want them to visit the website and thus allow me to measure its performance and know what was the most attractive part and where I can improve.
Read Alexis Correa's full review
September 14, 2018
Jared Hansen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Campaigns is being used to manage email marketing efforts within the marketing department of the organization. With its connection and reliance on Zoho CRM is perhaps its greatest strength, as it allows the marketing department to organize its efforts across the various silos. The insights drive and direct the email campaigns.
  • UI is amazing. Really on point
  • Automation! Automation of email campaigns, social media outreach, everything
  • Again, great autoresponders. Almost as good as an AI
  • Better templates?
  • Easier updating of templates?
  • The video training is a little obtuse/vague/hard to come by
Its implementation and importation of marketing data is excellent! Really on point. Also, it is well suited to automating campaigns as well as responses to email newsletters and social media outreach. A/B testing (which is a must in the industry) is handled very well, making it much easier to track progress and success.
Read Jared Hansen's full review
September 15, 2017
Justin Roodman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Campaigns to do mass outreach emails to targeted prospective customers. Specifically, we import our contacts from Zoho CRM into Campaigns and maintain a sync for those individuals. In addition to mass emailing, Zoho Campaigns has specific features which help improve open rates such as A/B testing, merge fields, and send scheduling.
  • Contact Management. You can build lists via imports from Zoho CRM or via uploaded Excel files.
  • A/B Testing. Determine which subject lines and body text have the most impact.
  • Limited number of syncs. If you run lots of mailing lists that require regular updates with Zoho CRM, you may find yourself short.
Zoho Campaigns has been useful in doing outreach to prospective customers. It's allowed us to test our subject lines and messages and determine which are the most effective for improving open rates and generating click-throughs. Content supports both HTML and text versions, and the editor is relatively easy to use.
Read Justin Roodman's full review
December 13, 2018
My sales and marketing department use this software. Being a real estate company it is very much necessary to communicate with our clients frequently about real estate news and offers. So we use this software to maintain that communication. Our marketing team use this software for sending newsletters to our clients on weekly basis. For real estate projects promotions we use this software.
  • The best thing about this software is its integration with G-suite.
  • It's user interface is so easy that any user can learn it quickly. And it is very easy to operate.
  • It helps users to engage subscribers via various social media platforms.
  • It allows users to compare various email campaigns.
  • Its campaign tracking tool is not very comprehensive. Sometimes I find difficult to trace the status of some of my subscribers.
  • Limitation of pre-loaded templates.
  • It doesn't allow users to create their own templates. Users have to use pre-loaded templates only. They can edit those templates as per their requirements.
It is very well suited to get the traffic on our social media platforms and our website. It is very helpful in interacting with subscribers on those social media platforms. It establishes client engagement. I didn't find it well suited in transnational emails. It did not give satisfactory results.
September 01, 2015
Jon Porreca | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it company wide to promote our blog, update targeted lists about program changes, and send greetings to ALL lists or customers. It is an effective way to reach the masses, and the integration with Zoho CRM contacts is huge!
  • The integration with Zoho CRM is key. It makes creating segmented and targeted lists very easy. Plus, it keeps stats updated within the CRM module.
  • Its UI is simple and easy to use. There are likely some that are flashier, but simple stupid works well for our approach.
  • Sending out campaigns is a pain free process and can be managed from the mobile app. The reports and stats available once the campaign is sent are very helpful.
  • The social campaigns section we have not used much, probably because it only works with Twitter and Facebook, and we are more active on Google+ and LinkedIn.
  • The templates are nice, but I have seen other services with better pre-built templates.
  • To segment lists can be a bit hard to configure initially, however exporting lists from our CRM is simple.
I feel Zoho Campaigns' best strength is its integration for Zoho CRM users. As a stand alone campaign management system it is fine and we would recommend it, but we would highly recommend it if you also use Zoho CRM. The pricing structure suits us too, so that is a big plus for Zoho Campaigns!
Read Jon Porreca's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (23)
Dynamic content (24)
Ability to test dynamic content (21)
Landing pages (18)
A/B testing (21)
Mobile optimization (22)
Email deliverability reporting (27)
List management (23)
Triggered drip sequences (20)
Dashboards (23)
Standard reports (24)
Custom reports (20)
6.7

What is Zoho Campaigns?

Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing software for small to large businesses to automate the entire marketing process - from managing email campaigns to maintaining mailing lists.

Thanks to the integration with Zoho CRM. users will have the right info when they need it. Engage with customers anywhere with social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Zoho Campaigns lets users focus on the message and the audience while the solution takes care of the process. The automated A/B tests will let users figure out which design or subject line works better; and, the list management keeps lists clean and spam free.

Zoho Campaigns offers a number of options to create emails easily. The templates and layouts are pre-designed, and combined with the HTML editor, it's easier to create newsletters that engage subscribers.

Zoho Campaigns tracks what happens after an email is sent out and also the user's social campaigns. Understand subscribers, fans and friends better with analytics. Additionally, compare email campaigns and jot down a list of subscribers' likes and dislikes.

With Zoho Campaigns users can say goodbye to importing and exporting list data - the sync function takes over this chore and users can focus on their audience, customers and sales rather than on the process of sending emails.

Zoho Campaigns Features

Email & Online Marketing Features

Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages

Has featureStandard reports
Has featureCustom reports

Zoho Campaigns Screenshots

Zoho Campaigns Video

Zoho Campaigns is an easy-to-use application to reach and engage customers and prospects wherever they are - in email, Twitter, Facebook and more. Sign Up for Free: https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/ Help Guide: https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/help/ .................................................................... Connect with Zoho on: Twitter: https://twitter.com/zoho Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zoho/

Zoho Campaigns Integrations