It is used by a …
Currently, we are using Zoho Campaigns at the organization level.
We use Zoho email campaigns for sending out program updates, offers, …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Email deliverability reporting (38)
Standard reports (27)
WYSIWYG email editor (26)
Dynamic content (27)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Campaigns, and make your voice heard!
$3 for 500 contacts
$4.5 for 500 contacts
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Featuring integration with more than 50 applications, users will have the right info when they need it to send emails. Users can engage customers with quick short messages using the SMS integration in Campaigns. Moreover, Campaigns integrated with Zapier and Zoho Flow to help integrate with other 300+ applications.
Zoho Campaigns lets users focus on the message and the audience while the solution takes care of the process. The automated A/B tests will let users figure out which content/design, sender name, or subject line works better; and, the list management keeps lists clean and spam-free.
Zoho Campaigns offers a number of options to create emails. Its templates and layouts being responsive, pre-designed, and combined with the HTML drag-and-drop editor, makes it easier to create eye-catching newsletters to engage recipients.
Zoho Campaigns tracks what happens after an email is sent out. Understand leads and contacts better with analytics. Additionally, send poll and survey emails to jot down a list of contacts' likes and dislikes to send relevant emails in the future.
With Zoho Campaigns users can say goodbye to importing and exporting list data—the sync function takes over this chore and users can focus on their audience, customers, and sales rather than on the process of sending emails.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: URL Validation
- Supported: Link Tracking
- Supported: Image Validation
- Supported: Inbox Display
- Supported: Email Accessibility Tools
- Supported: Email Previews
- Supported: Review Status Updates
- Zoho CRM
- Bigin by Zoho CRM
- HubSpot CRM
- Zoho Commerce
- Zoho Flow
- Zoho Survey
- Zoho Forms
- Zoho Meeting
- Zoho Backstage
- Google Drive
- Google Analytics
- Zoho Desk
- Zoho Recruit
- Zoho Creator
- Zoho Invoice
- Zoho Books
- MS Dynamics 365
- Zoho Docs
- Google Photos
- Zoho Analytics
- Zoho Contacts
- Office 365
- Google Contacts
- Google Captcha
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Korean, Thai, Indonesia|
- It's a SaaS email marketing platform.
- Its email templates are functional and attractive.
- It lets us contact clients about new promotions.
- It's user-friendly and offers useful reports to target a specific audience.
- Mail delivery can be a little slower than other methods.
- In general, Zoho Campaigns are slow. Disappointingly, it takes longer than others.
- E-mail marketing
- E-mail marketing analytics
- Audience management
- Api connections
- Spam management
- email template editor
- reporting on email stats
- Email template editor can sometimes cause issues with spacing etc. I have to play around with it to get the email looking the way I want it to.
- I'd like the organization of templates to be neater. It's nice that I can save them by subject, but on the page with my templates, you see them all when you log on. I'd prefer to see just the folders.
- On occasion, email addresses will be eliminated without a real explanation.
- Sending email newsletters and campaigns to our users and contacts
- Sending automated emails triggered by user action or contact activity
- Syncing with the Zoho CRM
- Automation builder is a bit difficult to work with - not easy to build the workflow with the drag and drop features
- Needs to have a plain text email that is left aligned like we normally send an email, we had to add code manually to do this
- The footer customization is not flexible, would love to have full control on it
- Its pre-designed email templates are really eye-catching and helpful.
- It helped us in sending automated responses to various emails.
- We can now get real-time results of our campaign.
- Sometimes it causes the system to slow down and it lags.
- I think there should be more customization options, especially for the footer.
- Email Deliverability
- List Segmentation
- Drag and Drop Email Builder
- Advance Analytics
- Integration with other tool
- Customer Support
It is used by a department i.e. Marketing department,
The business problem it addresses are as follows:-
- Dynamic Email
- Building personalization
- Drip Campaigns
- A/B Testing of emails
- Scheduled Batch/Trigger Campaigns
- Email Automation - Easy to build & Use.
- Easy integration with ZOHO CRM.
- Building Drip Email Cadences.
- Send - time optimization.
- Not able to build complex nurture campaigns.
- Might not be best choice for B2B businesses.
- Detailed analytics for data driven decisions.
- Well-defined static list with proper info.
- Not building email templates from scratch
- Litmus testing involved
- Easy to use simple automation journeys involved
- Complex Customer journeys
- Dynamic content involved
- Integration with other products other than the ZOHO suite
- Testing API limits
- Attractive designs
- Ease of use
- More templates
- More ready to use graphics
- Improvement in statistical data analysis
- Easy to use interface, if you already use Zoho products
- Clear instructions on setup
- Easy to build forms to add to website
- Easy to expand e-mail lists
- If you are not familiar with Zoho's products, the amount of resources and unease of navigation can be overwhelming.
- IF you plan on using pre-made campaign layouts, there are limits on the number available and not a large variety available.
- Zoho is still working out the bugs in their system, so you may encounter random bugs that only Zoho personnel can fix.
- Define roles
- Set workflows
- Replicate campaigns
- User friendliness
- Testing API calls
- Building campaigns
- Email marketing
- List management
- Email builder could be more robust
- Subscription form setup is a bit complicated
- UI is a bit dated
Currently, we are using Zoho Campaigns at the organization level.
We use Zoho email campaigns for sending out program updates, offers, event details and everything else. Zoho is on par with Mailchimp, and better when it comes to integration; I was using Mailchimp for email marketing and now using Zoho Campaigns I am able to pull off the job without any hassles.
In addition, I can also schedule the emails as per the reader's time zone. So, that has proved beneficial because we cater to the International segment as well.
In the current plan that I use, I can send out 5,000 emails in a day, which is sufficient enough to cover different segments on multiple days along with a variety of templates that are available (which makes customization a lot easier).
- I use Zoho Campaigns to regularly update our subscribers about the new programs that we add into our bouquet of training courses.
- In addition, there's a monthly newsletter with pre-configured template is sent using ZC which has all the dates and details of upcoming events.
- Recently, I have integrated Zoho Campaigns with an SMS service which I am using to send SMS campaigns
- And, one of the best feature is integration with Litmus testing, which has helped me in enhancing the deliverability of my campaigns.
- Ease of Social Integration; with every campaign, I have to re-configure the social campaigns. Maybe it is by design, but it would be wonderful if it could just populate by itself.
- Interactive UI; I would love to have UI that just talks to you about how to take things forward, like the one that Mailchimp offers.
- 24/7 Web Support; This one is a lot to ask, but if it can be added then that sorts out the wait time that one has to go through in case an issue comes up at an odd hour.
If you are a small business and tight on the budget, then Zoho Campaigns is the best tool available as it packs a punch for the yearly fee that it charges.
Even though support is limited by working days, the support is very robust and has helped me through every issue that I have faced. There's a cent percent issue-resolution record.
- Automatic Data Sync between CRM.
- Live tracking of all user data including opening, click through and bounce rates.
- Very nice campaign management and list management.
- Mostly around ease of learning but it wasn't too hard.
- Requires Zoho to approve all emails which can be a nuisance.
- Integrates with CRM
- Campaign Analytics
- Campaign Automations
- Templates are Basic
- Charge for email previews in different platforms
- RSS feed filters are basic
I have used HubSpot and Mailchimp as well. One of the features I like about Zoho Campaigns is the integration with the CRM. The templates are nice and have a fair amount of flexibility in design. There are also a lot of social media insights and other analytics that are very helpful. Overall I would recommend you give it a try!
- Easy to use
- Integrates with Zoho CRM
- Great analytics tools
- A/B testing
- Lots of templates to start with
- Easy to use editor
- Automation and workflows
- Interface is a bit clunky
- Some templates have limited edit capability
- Reporting is buggy
- Some fields don't match in CRM
I wouldn't recommend using it for very large scale operations or ultra-high-end users.
- Works like other campaign programs so easy to use if you are familiar
- Complete package with autoresponders, workflow, social campaigns, e-commerce and much more
- Excellent pricing with different packages tailored to your needs
- I have not found anything that I would list as a Con
- Flexible Pricing - Offers many affordable options.
- Ease of Use - The apps are all simple and easy to use.
- Campaign Content - Fresh new content for creating your email campaigns.
- Reporting could be improved and have more customization.
- Integration between CRM and Campaign needs improvements
- Email templates could enable users the ability to create emails from scratch
- Decent user interface
- Native Integration with Zoho CRM
- Contact sync with CRM is very difficult
- Campaigns sync with CRM Campaigns module is challenging
- Ready-made newsletters and templates import.
- Engagement measuring.
- A/B Test campaigns.
- Link tracking and recipient activity tracking.
- Synchronization with other Zoho products like the CRM.
- Lack of fonts.
- Maybe a feature called 'smart lists' that groups users by their interaction with earlier campaigns, etc.
- Integrates with its own suite
- Gives insights on email analytics
- Keeps email campaigns legal and compliant
- Not easy to use and learn
- Support is spotty and curt
- The forms and templates they provide are atrocious
- Slows down websites if you use their embedding features
- They have an easy to use front-end system.
- They have easy to get ahold of customer service.
- There is a lot of great FAQs that help people take the next steps fairly easily.
- All emails sent by Zoho Campaigns go to spam.
- Their customer service, although easy to reach, will never actually take responsibility for any issues.
- Dozens of features they pitch as active features do not exist.
- The best thing about this software is its integration with G-suite.
- It's user interface is so easy that any user can learn it quickly. And it is very easy to operate.
- It helps users to engage subscribers via various social media platforms.
- It allows users to compare various email campaigns.
- Its campaign tracking tool is not very comprehensive. Sometimes I find difficult to trace the status of some of my subscribers.
- Limitation of pre-loaded templates.
- It doesn't allow users to create their own templates. Users have to use pre-loaded templates only. They can edit those templates as per their requirements.
- UI is amazing. Really on point
- Automation! Automation of email campaigns, social media outreach, everything
- Again, great autoresponders. Almost as good as an AI
- Better templates?
- Easier updating of templates?
- The video training is a little obtuse/vague/hard to come by
- Elegant easy to customize predesigned templates
- Performance reports
- Campaigns through social networks
- Automation options for new subscribers
- Definitely they should improve the editor more.
- There are others newsletter softwares that have more complete and easier to use functions.
- The buttons to share must be better, more updated and easier to place.
- If possible, guarantee inbox
- I use it because it is a "free" program that "comes with" our CRM tool. I don't find this to be a useful tool at all. It is a major pain to use and I don't recommend it to anyone who does "real" email marketing. I've been doing email marketing for 18 years and I have never used a worse program than this one. Seriously - take my advice and use MailChimp. The marketing automation that Zoho claims this feature has, is awful. After using it for almost two years, I dread every time I have to create a new email.
- Zoho should start by throwing this tool in the trash and then recreate it from scratch. There are so many flaws I would be here all year trying to list them all. Start by the fact that creating templates is an absolute nightmare. You'll find over and over again that something that should be easily executed can't be done. It is NOT a plug and play program. Everything is trial and error.
- The reporting SUCKS bad. It gives you basics, but if you want any real insights... I have to export all my data into my own spreadsheets to compare results from multiple campaigns.
- Customer service is B.A.D. You'll spend HOURS upon HOURS with a tech support team that knows less than you. The only time anything gets accomplished is when you work with a programmer. BUT, you'll seriously waste 1-2 hours explaining a problem to someone who is only taking notes. You'll get so frustrated when they try to show you how they think it works and you respond with... "I know how this works because I have used it for a year - the problem is that it stopped working the way it always did before. They will argue with you. You will respond accordingly. They will close tickets without resolution. Speaking of tickets, you'll never get one. They say they will take care of it and a week later you will follow-up and no one will have any idea what is going on. You'll start from scratch and be even more frustrated. You will learn to "fix" it on your own or deal with it, broken.
- After two years, I'm still not sure if my emails even make it to an inbox. When asked, you'll be told that you need to write better subject lines. I call bull****. Don't rely on this product to deliver your email. And don't question Zoho, as it will always be your fault.
- You can't use this tool to send to ANY group email addresses. You can't even override the system. I have a lot of clients that use email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, etc. and I have to send them personal emails since this will not allow them to be sent. They say it is to protect them from getting blacklisted. I call bull**** again.
- The templates offered by the system are crap - unless you only send holiday emails. Not a large selection of just generic templates. You'll be pulling your hair out trying to use their builder to create your own. In the end, you'll end up sending emails with nothing "pretty" about them.