Reviews (1-24 of 24)
tools available in the market with having amazing features for businesses.
The main feature of Zoho Campaigns is that it allows user to reach to the
clients with the right information on right time. Having all the advanced tools
with pre-designed advanced templates, beautiful layouts, and a drag-drop editor. Zoho [Campaigns] gives advanced features to users to design their emails with beautiful
templates and send them to multiple subscribers.
- It helps us to send automated emails set up in bulk to reach the audience at right time.
- Integration with other software is amazing as it easily integrates with other software which is the best available option in Zoho Campaigns.
- Another rich feature of Zoho Campaigns is having the dynamic content feature and automated list segmentation, it helps us to send personalized messages to clients.
- The main drawback of Zoho Campaigns is that it has less functionality, sometimes I spend a lot of time debussing the campaign instead of writing the content.
- Secondly, Zoho Campaigns have this approval setup to send an email, Zoho [Campaigns] approved the email and then allows it to publish which takes sometimes hours to send that actually hinders the flow of work and resulting in the waste of time.
- Another drawback of Zoho Campaigns that it does not allows user to create its own template which sometimes becomes the big trouble for the user.
Campaigns is the most effective and advanced tool to do email automation and
marketing. Highly recommended tool It is loaded with enriched features like prebuild templates, easily
manageable campaigns, and drag and drop feature makes this tool stand out from
others. Other than that, it needs to change in the functionality and UI needs to be
more responsive to be the best.
- Delivering emails straight to the inbox of the recipient
- Quick way to create email campaigns
- Managing of numerous subscribers and reaching the audience through a mobile phone
- Sometimes it takes time to load and this makes the process of creating campaigns slow
- Easy to use interface, if you already use Zoho products
- Clear instructions on setup
- Easy to build forms to add to website
- Easy to expand e-mail lists
- If you are not familiar with Zoho's products, the amount of resources and unease of navigation can be overwhelming.
- IF you plan on using pre-made campaign layouts, there are limits on the number available and not a large variety available.
- Zoho is still working out the bugs in their system, so you may encounter random bugs that only Zoho personnel can fix.
Currently, we are using Zoho Campaigns at the organization level.
We use Zoho email campaigns for sending out program updates, offers, event details and everything else. Zoho is on par with Mailchimp, and better when it comes to integration; I was using Mailchimp for email marketing and now using Zoho Campaigns I am able to pull off the job without any hassles.
In addition, I can also schedule the emails as per the reader's time zone. So, that has proved beneficial because we cater to the International segment as well.
In the current plan that I use, I can send out 5,000 emails in a day, which is sufficient enough to cover different segments on multiple days along with a variety of templates that are available (which makes customization a lot easier).
- I use Zoho Campaigns to regularly update our subscribers about the new programs that we add into our bouquet of training courses.
- In addition, there's a monthly newsletter with pre-configured template is sent using ZC which has all the dates and details of upcoming events.
- Recently, I have integrated Zoho Campaigns with an SMS service which I am using to send SMS campaigns
- And, one of the best feature is integration with Litmus testing, which has helped me in enhancing the deliverability of my campaigns.
- Ease of Social Integration; with every campaign, I have to re-configure the social campaigns. Maybe it is by design, but it would be wonderful if it could just populate by itself.
- Interactive UI; I would love to have UI that just talks to you about how to take things forward, like the one that Mailchimp offers.
- 24/7 Web Support; This one is a lot to ask, but if it can be added then that sorts out the wait time that one has to go through in case an issue comes up at an odd hour.
If you are a small business and tight on the budget, then Zoho Campaigns is the best tool available as it packs a punch for the yearly fee that it charges.
Even though support is limited by working days, the support is very robust and has helped me through every issue that I have faced. There's a cent percent issue-resolution record.
- Small to almost non existent learning curve. everything is easy to use.
- Brilliant way to communicate with your clients.
- Absolutely amazing email template builder.
- I believe, some features from Subscriber-based plan can be included in first tier. other than that, it's almost perfect!
It is used by a department i.e. Marketing department,
The business problem it addresses are as follows:-
- Dynamic Email
- Building personalization
- Drip Campaigns
- A/B Testing of emails
- Scheduled Batch/Trigger Campaigns
- Email Automation - Easy to build & Use.
- Easy integration with ZOHO CRM.
- Building Drip Email Cadences.
- Send - time optimization.
- Not able to build complex nurture campaigns.
- Might not be best choice for B2B businesses.
- Detailed analytics for data driven decisions.
- Well-defined static list with proper info.
- Not building email templates from scratch
- Litmus testing involved
- Easy to use simple automation journeys involved
- Complex Customer journeys
- Dynamic content involved
- Integration with other products other than the ZOHO suite
- Testing API limits
- Automatic Data Sync between CRM.
- Live tracking of all user data including opening, click through and bounce rates.
- Very nice campaign management and list management.
- Mostly around ease of learning but it wasn't too hard.
- Requires Zoho to approve all emails which can be a nuisance.
- Flexible Pricing - Offers many affordable options.
- Ease of Use - The apps are all simple and easy to use.
- Campaign Content - Fresh new content for creating your email campaigns.
- Reporting could be improved and have more customization.
- Integration between CRM and Campaign needs improvements
- Email templates could enable users the ability to create emails from scratch
- Ready-made newsletters and templates import.
- Engagement measuring.
- A/B Test campaigns.
- Link tracking and recipient activity tracking.
- Synchronization with other Zoho products like the CRM.
- Lack of fonts.
- Maybe a feature called 'smart lists' that groups users by their interaction with earlier campaigns, etc.
I have used HubSpot and Mailchimp as well. One of the features I like about Zoho Campaigns is the integration with the CRM. The templates are nice and have a fair amount of flexibility in design. There are also a lot of social media insights and other analytics that are very helpful. Overall I would recommend you give it a try!
- Easy to use
- Integrates with Zoho CRM
- Great analytics tools
- A/B testing
- Lots of templates to start with
- Easy to use editor
- Automation and workflows
- Interface is a bit clunky
- Some templates have limited edit capability
- Reporting is buggy
- Some fields don't match in CRM
I wouldn't recommend using it for very large scale operations or ultra-high-end users.
- Works like other campaign programs so easy to use if you are familiar
- Complete package with autoresponders, workflow, social campaigns, e-commerce and much more
- Excellent pricing with different packages tailored to your needs
- I have not found anything that I would list as a Con
- Integrates with its own suite
- Gives insights on email analytics
- Keeps email campaigns legal and compliant
- Not easy to use and learn
- Support is spotty and curt
- The forms and templates they provide are atrocious
- Slows down websites if you use their embedding features
- They have an easy to use front-end system.
- They have easy to get ahold of customer service.
- There is a lot of great FAQs that help people take the next steps fairly easily.
- All emails sent by Zoho Campaigns go to spam.
- Their customer service, although easy to reach, will never actually take responsibility for any issues.
- Dozens of features they pitch as active features do not exist.
- I use it because it is a "free" program that "comes with" our CRM tool. I don't find this to be a useful tool at all. It is a major pain to use and I don't recommend it to anyone who does "real" email marketing. I've been doing email marketing for 18 years and I have never used a worse program than this one. Seriously - take my advice and use MailChimp. The marketing automation that Zoho claims this feature has, is awful. After using it for almost two years, I dread every time I have to create a new email.
- Zoho should start by throwing this tool in the trash and then recreate it from scratch. There are so many flaws I would be here all year trying to list them all. Start by the fact that creating templates is an absolute nightmare. You'll find over and over again that something that should be easily executed can't be done. It is NOT a plug and play program. Everything is trial and error.
- The reporting SUCKS bad. It gives you basics, but if you want any real insights... I have to export all my data into my own spreadsheets to compare results from multiple campaigns.
- Customer service is B.A.D. You'll spend HOURS upon HOURS with a tech support team that knows less than you. The only time anything gets accomplished is when you work with a programmer. BUT, you'll seriously waste 1-2 hours explaining a problem to someone who is only taking notes. You'll get so frustrated when they try to show you how they think it works and you respond with... "I know how this works because I have used it for a year - the problem is that it stopped working the way it always did before. They will argue with you. You will respond accordingly. They will close tickets without resolution. Speaking of tickets, you'll never get one. They say they will take care of it and a week later you will follow-up and no one will have any idea what is going on. You'll start from scratch and be even more frustrated. You will learn to "fix" it on your own or deal with it, broken.
- After two years, I'm still not sure if my emails even make it to an inbox. When asked, you'll be told that you need to write better subject lines. I call bull****. Don't rely on this product to deliver your email. And don't question Zoho, as it will always be your fault.
- You can't use this tool to send to ANY group email addresses. You can't even override the system. I have a lot of clients that use email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, etc. and I have to send them personal emails since this will not allow them to be sent. They say it is to protect them from getting blacklisted. I call bull**** again.
- The templates offered by the system are crap - unless you only send holiday emails. Not a large selection of just generic templates. You'll be pulling your hair out trying to use their builder to create your own. In the end, you'll end up sending emails with nothing "pretty" about them.
- Elegant easy to customize predesigned templates
- Performance reports
- Campaigns through social networks
- Automation options for new subscribers
- Definitely they should improve the editor more.
- There are others newsletter softwares that have more complete and easier to use functions.
- The buttons to share must be better, more updated and easier to place.
- If possible, guarantee inbox
- UI is amazing. Really on point
- Automation! Automation of email campaigns, social media outreach, everything
- Again, great autoresponders. Almost as good as an AI
- Better templates?
- Easier updating of templates?
- The video training is a little obtuse/vague/hard to come by
- Contact Management. You can build lists via imports from Zoho CRM or via uploaded Excel files.
- A/B Testing. Determine which subject lines and body text have the most impact.
- Limited number of syncs. If you run lots of mailing lists that require regular updates with Zoho CRM, you may find yourself short.
- The best thing about this software is its integration with G-suite.
- It's user interface is so easy that any user can learn it quickly. And it is very easy to operate.
- It helps users to engage subscribers via various social media platforms.
- It allows users to compare various email campaigns.
- Its campaign tracking tool is not very comprehensive. Sometimes I find difficult to trace the status of some of my subscribers.
- Limitation of pre-loaded templates.
- It doesn't allow users to create their own templates. Users have to use pre-loaded templates only. They can edit those templates as per their requirements.
- The integration with Zoho CRM is key. It makes creating segmented and targeted lists very easy. Plus, it keeps stats updated within the CRM module.
- Its UI is simple and easy to use. There are likely some that are flashier, but simple stupid works well for our approach.
- Sending out campaigns is a pain free process and can be managed from the mobile app. The reports and stats available once the campaign is sent are very helpful.
- The social campaigns section we have not used much, probably because it only works with Twitter and Facebook, and we are more active on Google+ and LinkedIn.
- The templates are nice, but I have seen other services with better pre-built templates.
- To segment lists can be a bit hard to configure initially, however exporting lists from our CRM is simple.
Zoho Campaigns Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Zoho Campaigns?
Thanks to the integration with Zoho CRM. users will have the right info when they need it. Engage with customers anywhere with social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Zoho Campaigns lets users focus on the message and the audience while the solution takes care of the process. The automated A/B tests will let users figure out which design or subject line works better; and, the list management keeps lists clean and spam free.
Zoho Campaigns offers a number of options to create emails easily. The templates and layouts are pre-designed, and combined with the HTML editor, it's easier to create newsletters that engage subscribers.
Zoho Campaigns tracks what happens after an email is sent out and also the user's social campaigns. Understand subscribers, fans and friends better with analytics. Additionally, compare email campaigns and jot down a list of subscribers' likes and dislikes.
With Zoho Campaigns users can say goodbye to importing and exporting list data - the sync function takes over this chore and users can focus on their audience, customers and sales rather than on the process of sending emails.
Zoho Campaigns Screenshots
Zoho Campaigns Video
Zoho Campaigns Integrations
Zoho Campaigns Competitors
Zoho Campaigns Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|0-250 Contacts||$3.00||Per Month|
|0251-500 Contacts||$5.00||Per Month|
|501-1,000 Contacts||$9.00||Per Month|
Zoho Campaigns Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho Campaigns Technical Details