- Low cost to solve a specific need.
- No needed to hire a huge/expensive platform (we created our own).
- We keep the intelligence inside the company.
- I love the way it integrates so quickly and smoothly with the rest of the Zoho apps and even other supplier apps.
- The whole tool makes data connectivity, organization, maintenance, and trace-ability incredibly easy if well implemented and used.
- Zoho Creator was incredibly easy to set up.
- Again, Creator has allowed the College to make significant savings in workflow practices, clerical administration, photocopying, postage - everything we now do is online. Our efficiencies have been recognised by our users/applicants who view us as a point of differentiation as to how we do business.
- Negative impact - None!
- We really have not tracked the savings in a dollar amount, but our overall ability to have a birds eye view of all of our courses and classes at any moment has been a great tool. And we save time when we need information about courses or classes because the reports are there and ready when needed.
- With using Zoho Creator we are able to build apps that we may otherwise pay a pretty penny for. We may risk some features we could get from a 3rd party app but the fact that the data we do collect can easily syn with our CRM and Accounting systems makes up for this.
- Negatively speaking, it takes time to fine tune and really craft your application. I am not a coder, nor do I have a coding background, so patience is key as you design and build out your application.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Reduction of redundant inventory items
- Better project management
- Very high ROI. The system provides the whole backend of our website.
Zoho Creator is a low-code application development platform that aims to empower users to build enterprise-class applications that run on mobile, tablet, and web. Users can create custom forms, configure workflows, build informative pages, and get their app up and running in minutes. Create apps on the web, publish, and use them on your iOS and Android devices with multi-platform access.
The vendor boasts over 6 million users worldwide and 60+ pre-built apps, and states their platform enhances business productivity.
- Supported: Visual Modeling
- Supported: Drag-and-drop Interfaces
- Supported: Platform Security
- Supported: Platform User Management
- Supported: Reusability
- Supported: Platform Scalability
|Professional||$25||/user/month (Billed Annually)|
|Ultimate||$400||/month (Billed Annually)|
|Enterprise||Custom||Flexible plans with bespoke feature set for enterprises. Starts at 200 users.|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|