Lead management (201)
Customer data management / contact management (216)
Custom fields (215)
Workflow management (205)
Entry-level set up fee?
- $14 /user/monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $14 per month
Zoho CRM supports enterprises as they build better customer relationships and improve retention. It empowers a global network of over 250,000 businesses of all sizes in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue.
Adding even more value and innovation, the recently announced Canvas feature in the product enables users to create a personalized instance that meets their specific requirements and preferences. This is a recognition that the CRM solution in any enterprise must remain diverse and flexible as the customers it serves.
Zoho CRM clients have seen:
● 26% Improvement in customer retention rates
● 47% Increase in purchase volume with nurtured leads
● 40% Decrease in the cost of customer service
● 47% Increase in customer satisfaction rates
● 23% Decrease in sales and marketing costs
Zoho CRM helps reps reach decision makers who matter, to shorten long enterprise buying cycles and build strong customer relationships that withstand unexpected disruptions.
More information is available at zoho.com/enterprise
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Billing and invoicing management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
- QuickBooks Online
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- GoTo Webinar
- Zoho Campaigns
- Zoho Creator
- Zoho Subscriptions
- Zoho Forms
- Zoho Books
- Zoho Projects
- Zoho Desk
- Zoho Invoice
- Zoho SalesIQ
- Zoho Social
- Zoho Survey
- Zoho Meeting
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
- Zoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports)
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Asia, Australia, Canada, China, Europe, India, Latin America, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States|
|Supported Languages||English (US), English (UK), Hebrew, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Danish, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Hindi, Croatian, Czech|
- Data storage
- Sales IQ
- User Management
- Workflows and analytics
- Single place for all sales need
- Capacity to customize
- Integration across 3rd party providers
- Bundled solution
- Sync across Zoho platforms can be slow
- Too many support tickets need to be escalated rather than fixed on the spot
- Intuitive design for sales journey
- Customer mapping and automation
- GDPR compliance and rule setting
- Automation options could be more straightforward for new users
- A link to organisations' websites to access visitor info would be be useful
- A more simplified call/meeting logging system with less mandatory inputs
- Fields and modules are very customizable allowing for significant growth and tracking.
- Excellent integration between apps.
- Pricing is very good.
- Daily and hourly limits on API calls force workarounds.
- Limits on field types and number of emails that can be sent each day don't line up with enterprise needs.
- Insufficient documentation at every level of the product.
- Sales funnel management
- Easy to use
- Keeping data in all one place
- You can only have one email attached to a form. This means that I have to go elsewhere to create a full drip campaign.
- Reporting leaves a lot to be desired. It is difficult to set up reports exactly how we want them.
- There are some things that aren't allowed to be customized that definitely should be
- Support means well, but they rarely can help
- Workflows that include functions, webhooks, field updates and notifications
- API integrations with 3rd party software as well as other Zoho products
- Customizations to look and feel of canvas layouts
- Reporting and dashboards make it easy to interpret the data
- More API syncing with custom modules
- A trouble tickets portal to keep track of the requests made to assistance because when there are several it can be difficult to keep up with managing the different case numbers.
- Continued improvements to the mobile app so it's closer to the web browser functionality
- Keeps all our clients information organized
- Many integrations are available to make our jobs easier
- Very helpful for our sales team
- It would be great if there were more sorting options with the columns
- Creating a work flow is difficult unless you have lots of programming experience
- I would be nice if the email creating process was more user-friendly
- Has a variety of features
- Fields are all customizable and is pretty flexible
- The admin UX (the interface that allows us to customize the fields, and configuration of the CRM) is pretty old school, from the stone age. It's also very slow.
- They market them to be able to integrate with many 3rd party applications. But the integrations are not detailed enough and lack customization there. It wouldn't close the loop for us to fully integrate it with our client's website.
- Zoho CRM keeps the data in place for the users.
- We are able to see reports, the progress reports, leads/potentials to work on on priority.
- A great option get rid of Spreadsheets to manage customers' data.
- Sometimes it takes too much time to load.
- Customer Support
- Custom Fields
- CRM Forms has many deficiencies
- Sequences are a bit clunky
- Going from Campaigns into CRM
- Customization and flexibility
- Tasks can be made better with descriptions and commenting like Clickup for example
- Contact records, Sales orders, Accounts, etc - these modules should have a commenting feature more like conversations on chat
- Zoho support in general is not great, so that definitely needs improving
- Easy to use
- Very organized
- Helps you finish task
- Do not have one at the moment
- Email works flawlessly. I have never had a problem with the service.
- Managing user accounts is super simple and straightforward.
- The initial interface is quite overwhelming for someone just getting started with CRM
- Defining processes.
- Pre and Post sales communications with customers.
- A lot of customization by an outside developer is needed to make CRM truly functional.
- Technical support can be limited at times.
- Better explanation and support on integrating Zoho applications.
- I love the flexibility of the modules.
- We have built out a bunch of custom workflows to manage our sales to service turnover.
- I like the customization options.
- The marketing hub was not built by a marketer. There is VERY little campaign management and very few useful analytics and campaign metrics.
- The report functionality could be more robust. It gets really frustrating trying to collate information between modules.
- New customer input
- Customization options
- Ease of Use
- Filtering Records by their related fields.
- Dynamic Formula Fields. You have to edit the record to regenerate the formula. Example: Age field will not automatically update unless you edit & save the record.
- Dynamic Homepage Dashboard. You must manually reload the dashboard to get up-to-date data.
- Faster Sync with Zoho Analytics. It's currently on a 3 hour cycle.
- Better integration with Zoho Finance Suite. Lots of small issues here and I feel that they have room for tons of improvement.
- Subforms are not available within email templates.
- The editing of subforms is not currently possible while using their Canvas Feature.
- Address fields on Quotes have a "Copy Billing to Shipping" feature but if you add a second street address or a company name field, these fields will not copy across. This is a bug I believe that has existed for 10 years.
- Excellent customer support.
- Opening different documents within the system.
- Automation templates.
- Ease of form building.
- Filtering options are easy to navigate.
- Round robin features are not at all intuitive and we needed to buy a plug in.
- Most automation steps require a ton of research to implement.
- No direct integration with our ERP system.
- Easily build custom forms.
- Custom scripting.
- Never down.
- Difficult contact sharing with peers.
- Scripting help lacking.
- Documentation examples weak.
- Easy to navigate
- IMAP for shared mailboxes.
- More tools for lead importing.
- Ability to auto pull information from Contact when creating a deal.
- Linking accounts to custom fields.
- Mass update is particularly helpful.
- Good storage for data.
- Great incorporation with Gmail and calendar.
- Very customizable.
- Tasks are hard to follow. Not a good layout.
- Sometimes tasks disappear
- Zoho also crashes frequently, though comes back up after notifying customer service
- File storage is minimal
- Easy to develop new forms.
- Easy user interface for end users who only use product occasionally.
- Pricing for Education institutions. We are a K-12 school and it is getting harder to get approved for the price
- Integrates with Marketing Campaign Software.
- Sales lifecycle management.
- Flexibility - different views and reports.
- Integrates with other Zoho apps.
- UI could be improved.