Zoho Expense

Zoho Expense Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Douglas Hoenig | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Expense is being used across the entire organization for expense management, submission and reimbursement. It has helped streamline our expense management. It has taken Ripple Street from the old days of filling out Excel expense spreadsheets to modernizing our expense reports and digitizing them. It has made this task much easier for all parties involved.
  • Makes it easier.
  • Reduces time.
  • Makes it easier to track.
  • Integration with Justworks HR platform.
Zoho is well suited for organizations looking for simplified expense management. It helps in the tracking of expenses, documentation of expenses, submitting expenses to management, and getting approval and reimbursement. I love the mobile app feature and ease of use in submitting receipts and ultimately your expense report for approval.
September 22, 2021

Zoho expense review

Abhishek Tiwari | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using the Expense management application from Zoho CRM. This is being used by all the employees to submit their expenses, both personal and client related.
  • Provide single window to submit all kinds of expense reports.
  • Seamless approval process.
  • Integrate additional support document from the vendors.
  • Some integration with service providers to upload bills directly with just need of a reference number or bill data.
Most suitable for expense management. Less suitable for prospect management as compared to Pardot.
Extremely useful and well designed product.
Matthew Christensen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Used across the whole organization. In the past, all receipts had to be kept and turned in. Then our office manager had to categorize each manually so that it could get accounted to the correct GL code. Now our users just take a picture, it self-loads all the details, they just select the category and it's done.
  • Straightforward and easy to use.
  • Autoscan works flawlessly 99% of the time.
  • Seamless Integration into Zoho Books.
  • Could have more default options. Instead of making my users select payment method, allow us to default it to one of the options.
  • More room for customization by department. My service department needs different categories of expenses then my sales department.
Honestly probably works well for almost any company. I have used Expensify before and while Expensify may be a bit more polished, Zoho Expense is wonderful. Plus it integrates with all my other Zoho products including Books and CRM.
Anytime I email or chat I get a very quick reply.
February 21, 2020

ZOHO - A lifesaver!

Zoho Expenses is one of my most favorite apps. I cannot praise this software enough for the time and headaches it has taken away from me. Once you take the time on the front-end to set this up with your parameters, protocols, accounts, and users, it is very easy to train end-users. Our sales force can enter their expenses on the fly, attach images of receipts and never worry about forgetting to submit their reports by the closing date. We set up the program to auto-close the reporting period and submit the reports for approval/reimbursement in accordance with our specifications. Reps are notified when their reports are approved (or rejected), as well as when they have been reimbursed. Besides the ease of use and keeping my reps informed, Zoho Expenses is one of the only affordable expense reporting systems to integrate with QuickBooks Desktop.
  • The program will notify users if they have entered a duplicate charge.
  • Once the end-users understood that receipts were mandatory, attaching those receipts has become second-nature. The app makes it very easy to do so.
  • One of the biggest annoyances is that when I upload a file to QuickBooks, the entire Chart of Accounts is the uploaded from QuickBooks back into Zoho. I am constantly cleaning the Active List up. I have applied all the "fixes" from their IT dept, but this is a recurring occurrence.
Setting aside the minor inconvenience regarding the Chart of Accounts, the rest of the program is 100% accurate, 100% of the time. I have had zero downtime with this program and trust the information to be consistently accurate.
The only reason I give Zoho a 9 is because of the issue with the Chart of Accounts skewing every time I export/import. I believe this is due to the fact that I use sub-accounts and Zoho cannot differentiate. Still hoping. :)

Zoho Expense Scorecard Summary

What is Zoho Expense?

Zoho Expense is online expense reporting software, tailor-made for businesses worldwide to automate expense report creation, streamline approvals and make swift reimbursements.

Zoho Expense Pricing