Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 11, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
We use Zoho Flow to connect our other Zoho apps to run automation and workflows. Zoho is a highly customizable solution and any of their apps have "developer" capabilities, however, for a non-developer, Zoho Flow is a perfect option. For example, we can configure a Zoho Flow for when an entry is made into a Zoho Creator record an invoice is automatically created in Zoho Books. We've been very satisfied with this solution.
- Works with all other Zoho apps to connect them together and share data
- User interface and dashboard are nice. Gives you a detailed look into flow history and/or audit of your flows
- The ability to set logic responses and incorporate custom functions makes the app even more powerful
- A deeper resources section, with more "how-to" videos
- More user functionality to tell you when an app fails, and not just after failing 3 or 5 times in a row.
- Maybe add some scenario flows connecting two apps with examples of how the flow works and benefits a user.
Zoho Flow helps us greatly in connecting other Zoho apps. We use Flow to connect Zoho Creator with Zoho Books so an invoice is created when a record is entered into Zoho Creator. We use Zoho Flow when certain fields containing data in Zoho CRM to send that data over to the Zoho Creator record. We use it to add a contact from the Zoho Creator record to a list in Zoho Campaigns. Zoho Flow has proved very worthwhile.
Read this authenticated review
I've reached out to the support team several times with assistance requests in Zoho Flow. Each time the team has answered my questions promptly and accurately. And because we are mainly integrating other Zoho apps their teams are perfectly positioned to solve our problems.
Zoho Flow Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Flow
Zoho Flow is an integration platform for connecting cloud applications and automating complex business workflows. Users can create and customize integrations, adapt to dynamic business needs, and collaborate with teammates to build centralized workflows.
- Over 400 business applications to integrate
- An intuitive drag and drop builder for effortless integrations
- Powerful workflow logic elements such as decisions, delays, and custom functions to automate complex processes.
- Webhook trigger to receive info from a wide range of apps in multiple data formats
- Team friendly accounts for easier collaboration.
- 500+ ready-to-use integrations in Flow Gallery
Zoho Flow Screenshots
Zoho Flow Integrations
Zoho Flow Competitors
Zoho Flow Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Standard||$10||per org / month|
|Professional||$25||per org / month|
Zoho Flow Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho Flow Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Chinese, English, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai|