Score 8.7 out of 10

What is Zoho Invoice?

Zoho Invoice is a cloud-based invoicing solution designed to help small businesses with invoicing, tracking expenses, and accepting online payments. Key features include project billing, time tracking, reporting, customizable templates, and a client portaI.

Teams using Zoho Invoice can track...

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Invoice, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

Per Organisation, Per Month

• Setup fee requiredRequired
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.zoho.com/invoice/pricing

What is Zoho Invoice?

Teams using Zoho Invoice can track estimates, convert them to invoices, and send reminders to clients to complete their outstanding payments. Additionally, users can create tasks, collect advance payments for projects, and keep track of their invoice history.

Zoho Invoice Features

• Supported: Online Payments
  • Supported: Automated Payment Reminders
  • Supported: Insightful built-in reports

Zoho Invoice Screenshots

Screenshot of 100% free invoicing software designed for small business owners & freelancers.Screenshot of Customize the look and feel of your invoices to provide a consistent and professional outlook.Screenshot of Add tasks, invite users, track the time worked for each project, and bill your clients just the way you want.Screenshot of Get real-time insights into sales, receivables, expenses, and projects with a host of built-in reports.Screenshot of Get a quick snapshot of your business health and know your monthly sales, current and overdue invoices, payments collected, your top expenses, and more.Screenshot of Create and share invoices, record payments, look up customers' details or past invoice history even if you're away from your desk.

Zoho Invoice Competitors

Zoho Invoice Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Supported CountriesUnited Kingdom, United States, UAE, India, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Canada, Australia, Qatar, Oman
Supported LanguagesArabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Bulgarian, Croatian, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, and Vietnamese

Jannat ul Islam | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Invoice for our clients that helps create, manage, and bill clients. It helps us track payments and unpaid bills, and it recently improved its recurring billing invoicing, allowing us to automatically send repeating invoices and track paid and unpaid recurring invoices. Everything we need, CRM, email marketing, chat, accounting, and more, in a clean and user-friendly interface. In addition, the suite includes robust reporting and analytics tools that help turn data into actionable reports.
January 06, 2021

A grateful fan of Zoho

Leigh Anne Pearson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am an independent contractor and use Zoho Invoice to simplify my client invoicing process via automation, as well as track business expenses and maintain accurate records of my income for taxes, etc. When I first started out as a contractor, I was using a Google Sheet invoice template which was fine for one or two clients, but was limited in features and required action on my part to edit the template for each invoice.
.Kim Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Zoho Invoice to email our clients' very professional invoices with online payment links in them for convenience. Zoho Invoice has made online invoicing and online payments both much easier, and much faster, and helps us stay organized by tracking payments and unpaid customer bills. Zoho Invoice has also recently improved its recurring billing invoicing functionalities as well, enabling us to automatically send out repeating invoices and track both the paid and unpaid recurring invoices effortlessly.
Robin Bull | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a professional writer with multiple clients that I contract privately or through platforms such as Upwork. I use Zoho Invoicing to create invoices for private clients and to also track what I make through Upwork. I also use it to track single and recurring business expenses. It's a great tool for me because I can set different hourly rates for different projects / tasks and I can also create rates for certain activities. I can also just manually enter tasks and rates directly onto an invoice. It gives me a lot of control over how I want to create my invoices. I actually chose it because it gives more than one option for clients to pay their invoice.
Tom Wondra | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have a small consulting practice and use Zoho Invoice for both time tracking and invoicing of clients. It allows me to accurately track and report hours to clients, as well as provide accurate and professional looking invoices. I also love the ability to email invoices directly from Zoho, as well as create templates and clone previous invoices.
//Roland Matte | TrustRadius Reviewer
Zoho Invoice is a great tool for our company as it fits well within the Zoho suite of products like Zoho Recruit and Zoho CRM. Now our entire workflow is tracked from prospect to pay which allows our corporate executives to concentrate on making money rather than chasing it. We use Zoho Invoice to track receivables as well as a payment gateway for online sales of our services also.
Alexis Correa | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use zoho Invoice to create quotes, invoices and for controlling the finances of the company. It's being used by one department and I can measure the productivity of the sellers and calculate their commissions. We were looking for something to replace papers and zoho invoice was the solution.