Zoho Motivator

per month

5 - User Pack

$60

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.zoho.com/motivator/pricing.…

What is Zoho Motivator?

Zoho Motivator is a sales gamification solution designed to work with Zoho CRM to drive desired practices in sales teams and boost revenue while ensuring that sales teams have fun in the process.

Zoho Motivator works alongside Zoho CRM and is aimed at helping users get the most out of their software. All basic CRM data such as potentials, leads, etc., are automatically synced from the user's CRM accounts the moment that they sign up for Zoho Motivator. Based on this data, managers can establish contests and then display the results on large-screen TVs.

Zoho Motivator Features

• Supported: Mobile Applications
  • Supported: User Profiles
  • Supported: Reporting

Zoho Motivator Screenshots

Build TeamsContestsDashboardsBehavior - DriveBoost revenueMotivator TVScorecards

Zoho Motivator Integrations

Zoho Motivator Competitors

Zoho Motivator Technical Details

Supported CountriesWorldwide
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Alternatives

What is Zoho Motivator's best feature?

Reviewers rate Contest flexibility highest, with a score of 9.

Who uses Zoho Motivator?

The most common users of Zoho Motivator are from Small Businesses and the Events Services industry.

Zoho Motivator is the best tool for me to manage my team. I love how it helps us to stay on top of things and helps colleagues to stay motivated and focused. There are so many features that you can use to create better charts. Custom dashboards help to personalize my taste. Team Dashboard helps us to work hard and compete with others. Features I like are to create leads, as well as, the ability to create KPI based games that my teams can play for the day. It helps to keep morale high and keep functioning.
  • Lead creation.
  • Custom dashboard.
  • Gamification.
  • Awards/gifts.
It helps [me] to stay focused and improve my performance. There are so many features that I use which allow me to effectively create dashboards/charts for myself and my team, be more productive, and stay focused on the tasks at hand.
September 18, 2020

More than just badges

Zoho Motivator is being used by my company as a way to assist the sales team and to help boost sales revenue. I enjoy how the software helps sync information regarding potentials and sales leads. Zoho Motivator helps with efficiency within the workplace. The software connects to Zoho CRM and helps illustrate the data being synced into wonderful graphs and charts. Zoho Motivator is a wonderful option for helping me to reach my goals and perform on a much better level. I highly recommend this software for other organizations. It is nice having badges awarded to me once I complete tasks and keeps me motivated.
  • Syncs information to Zoho CRM
  • Inputs sales data into charts and graphs
  • Monitors the number of sales I have won or lost over any given period of time
  • Slow response rate
  • Zoho has a lot of add-on apps. It would be nice if Zoho included them all in its software
  • It is difficult to get the whole sales team on board and motivated
Zoho Motivator is well suited for any sales team across any industry. I work within the entertainment and marketing industry. We take on a lot of clients. There are a lot of sales leads that our team wins and some that we lose. It is nice to have Zoho Motivator tracking our goals and helping us identify weak spots within the onboarding process.
The support surrounding Zoho Motivator is phenomenal! You certainly get what you pay for. The support is always readily available and their team is extremely knowledgable. I have never had any issues with the software and not gotten the concern resolved by their team. Zoho overall is a great team with great backing.
October 14, 2020

One of the best CRM

Zoho Motivator is used by sales and marketing team to analyze customer data behavior so they can target best products and services for the prospect and existing customers. They also create dashboard from the tool.
  • Leads Creation
  • Customer analytics
  • Real time visibility into sales operations
  • Save time and cost by doing automation task
  • Omnichannel communication
  • GUI can be more user friendly - It's not very easy to use for new users to pick up.
  • Third-party integration should be improved - Some of the third party integrations are costly.
  • Technical support should respond in a more timely manner.
It is good to analyze customer data to build 360 degree view. You can get in & out of Zoho to obtain customer insights so new leads can be created to target prospects.
Overall customer service is very quick and efficient. Their response time is very good.
Khashi Rahmani | TrustRadius Reviewer
At our startup, Zoho Motivator is being used among the sales team and also by the CEO. Previously, it was difficult to track sales pipeline status without going into Zoho CRM to check our "Deals" section. Zoho Motivator puts the information directly in front of you and provides nice filtering options to keep you up-to-date with real-time goals, which have been placed by the CEO.
  • Straight-forward pipeline progress for monthly goals.
  • Comparative filters to see each sales person's goals toward the monthly.
  • Keeping Motivator as a seperate tool, instead of relying on navigation within Zoho CRM, makes the information easier to access.
  • Not much customization in the way of adjusting the appearance of the interface and boxes (such as colors, shapes of the bounding boxes, etc.).
  • Needs the ability to add alert notifications via email.
  • More permission-based restrictions on what data specific users can see would be nice.
Motivator is a great tool for virtually any sized organization. So long as your company has a set revenue or profit goal, Motivator will do exactly what it says, which is keep the sales team motivated to move toward that goal. The ability to create 'contests' is also very cool for incentivizing the team!