25 - User Pack
5 - User Pack
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Zoho Motivator is a sales gamification solution designed to work with Zoho CRM to drive desired practices in sales teams and boost revenue while ensuring that sales teams have fun in the process.
Zoho Motivator works alongside Zoho CRM and is aimed at helping users get the most out of their software. All basic CRM data such as potentials, leads, etc., are automatically synced from the user's CRM accounts the moment that they sign up for Zoho Motivator. Based on this data, managers can establish contests and then display the results on large-screen TVs.
- Supported: Live TV Streaming
- Supported: Real Time Leaderboards
- Supported: Real Time Notifications
- Supported: Custom Competitions
- Supported: Mobile Applications
- Supported: User Profiles
- Supported: Reporting
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lead creation.
- Custom dashboard.
- Syncs information to Zoho CRM
- Inputs sales data into charts and graphs
- Monitors the number of sales I have won or lost over any given period of time
- Slow response rate
- Zoho has a lot of add-on apps. It would be nice if Zoho included them all in its software
- It is difficult to get the whole sales team on board and motivated
- Leads Creation
- Customer analytics
- Real time visibility into sales operations
- Save time and cost by doing automation task
- Omnichannel communication
- GUI can be more user friendly - It's not very easy to use for new users to pick up.
- Third-party integration should be improved - Some of the third party integrations are costly.
- Technical support should respond in a more timely manner.
- Straight-forward pipeline progress for monthly goals.
- Comparative filters to see each sales person's goals toward the monthly.
- Keeping Motivator as a seperate tool, instead of relying on navigation within Zoho CRM, makes the information easier to access.
- Not much customization in the way of adjusting the appearance of the interface and boxes (such as colors, shapes of the bounding boxes, etc.).
- Needs the ability to add alert notifications via email.
- More permission-based restrictions on what data specific users can see would be nice.