It solves …
Employee demographic data (5)
Approval workflow (5)
Update personal information (5)
View company policy documentation (5)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho People, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $1.25 per month
Zoho People is an online Human Resources Management System that allows users to manage employee data. It offers essential HR functions such as time tracking, onboarding, and scheduling. Zoho People is highly customizable and designed to simplify HR processes. HR Managers can set up workflows to quickly address daily tasks or assign them to another employee. Zoho People also reduces the need for repetitive data entry. Document templates and instant field updates help the HR department maintain organized records. Zoho People's scheduler can be used to create emails and reports that are automatically sent to the proper recipients.
HR Management System
Zoho People centralizes employee information into a single database and improves communication between departments. The self-service feature allows employees to log time, apply for leave, and provide real-time updates to their team members. Zoho People also offers performance management, which allows employees to write peer reviews and set personal objectives. For employee questions and requests, Zoho People includes a case management system. HR managers can promptly respond to questions and update the status of requests.
This system includes workforce intelligence tools and HR analytics that automatically create detailed reports. Zoho People monitors team performance and enables businesses to make data-driven decisions. The advanced HR analytics provide deeper insights into daily operations and important business trends. If you are not satisfied with the pre-made reports, you can use Zoho People's drag-and-drop interface to build your own. The HR analytics are useful for every level of the business, including executives and managers. Zoho People can give you an overview of employee turnover, hiring versus attrition rates, and company growth.
Zoho People functions as a standalone Human Resources Management System. Anyone who already uses Zoho has the option to integrate this system with a few other products. Since Zoho only includes a user limit in the free subscription, businesses have more freedom to select an ideal feature set. For those who want to bundle their HRM system with more software, Zoho People Plus is a great option. Zoho People Plus gives you access to expense management, collaboration, talent acquisition, internal communications, and password management software.
Learning Management System
Businesses can also benefit from Zoho People's Learning Management System, which offers a variety of training methods. This system allows Human Resource departments to create self-paced and accessible learning plans for their organizations. Zoho People's course builder is highly customizable and includes engaging content. The training modules include interactive discussions and timed assessments that are designed to provide a better learning experience.
Zoho People's e-learning platform integrates with the performance management system, giving users insights into their progress and the effectiveness of the training program. The Learning Management System can be added to an Essential HR, Professional, or Premium subscription. Zoho People's Enterprise plan includes blended learning and course management at no additional cost.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: E-signature
- Supported: Shift Scheduling
- Supported: Timesheets
- Supported: Corporate LMS
- Supported: Case Management
- Supported: GPS and Mobile Attendance
- Supported: HR Process Automation
- Supported: HR Process Customization
- Supported: HR Analytics
- Supported: HR Chatbot (ZIA)
- HR Process Automation makes it convenient to set up auto processes
- The performance management cycle in Zoho People really helpful
- Has reduce absenteeism, which is good for my expenses.
- It has made managing HR matters seamless.
- Reduces the need for additional systems like time-tracking, excess excel spreadsheets and even HR training itself with their training resources.
- Streamlines assessment of data and categorizes leave, on-boarding and other data logically which decreases time spent searching and separating.
- Customization of forms and surveys is extremely useful and saves effort looking elsewhere for templates.
- Its return on investment is impressive. Since we implemented Zoho People, it has helped us a lot [with] managing our employees. It is the best.
- Does not streamline our HR processes as much as we'd like
- Overall UX is more difficult to navigate compared to other Zoho apps
- For us, the time/attendance tracking function of Zoho People has done a lot to increase accountability for scheduling and attendance. Since we are a volunteer staff, scheduling can be difficult, and this has made it so much easier to quantify and track everyone's weekly time commitments.