Why Zoho can help your small to midsize company growBeing a small firm and starting up Zoho has allowed us to manage our database as it grows. From a free standpoint it is great to help mitigate the upfront cost to a startup like myself. The more I grow and use it the more it has to offer and feel, it is a perfect software to use in my industry.,Zoho's easy to use resume database and tracking system has helped manage a lot of data. Its ease of use and full function - I will need as I grow. Job board posting and client track is another great feature. It truly allows me to go from first contact to hires using the system. I will say the staff and support team have always been quick to reply and very helpful.,I think it's easy to use, but can be a bit daunting learning how to use it. I highly suggest reading all of the help links they offer to get used to the system.,10,Zoho has allowed us to work more and spend less time looking through resumes. The impact is simple - more time spent on candidates and clients and less having to organize the database. Time is money.,,MightyRecruiter, iSmartRecruitBest HR solution for your startupJob posting, linking a candidate to the job, and parsing use directly. Posting a job to a third party app like Naukri.com and Indeed, etc., directly from the application platform. Customizing candidate forms for the various types of job vacancies. Well-managed pipeline structure which helps to map the overall process of recruitment. Scheduling interviews Control over the candidate activity like blocking their logins for preventing misuse.,There should be more customization options for making our own pipeline for recruitment Need to add feedback forms for each progress and interview. We struggled over a year to capture feedback of an interview Need to improve assessment capabilities, like include more features Unclear if we can decide pipeline for each and every job Unclear what we should do if we make slight changes to our selection process Support team needs to improve support.,8,Zoho Recruit and BambooHR,BambooHR, FreshteamMoney well spentWe use Zoho as our main CRM system for recruiting. It helps us to track candidates through the pipeline and for business development.,great for housing resumes love that I can toggle from indeed, monster and career builder The LinkedIn feature is great when you want to hover over a company,there are a lot of features on the dashboard wish I was able to make better templates wish the app worked like the desktop,7,so for a good ROI,PCRecruiter,PCRecruiterZoho Recruit has streamlined our recruiting processes!We use Zoho Recruit to build applications for our training program and staff roles in our office, and to track applicants all the way through the application and on-boarding process. We also use Zoho People for personnel information, so we can easily transfer information from Recruit to People when an application is accepted.,It has been easy to set up and manage application forms and information forms for conferences and other recruiting events. Forms are super customizable.,We have had some trouble recently migrating application information into Zoho People after applicants have been accepted, but customer support has been really helpful.,9,Zoho Recruit has helped us organize and streamline our recruiting processes, which has helped us retain more of our applicants.,Zoho People, QuickBooks Premier, AsanaGreat functionality at a great priceWe use Zoho recruit as out Application Candidate Tracking system here at Compustaff. We are a recruitment consultancy. It manages all our candidate interaction and indeed out work flow. We use it to import candidates into the system, we import their CV/resumes and manage the interaction with them through the complete hiring process.,Phrasing CVs/resumes well is critical. To key in all this information takes a long time, zoho recruit does it accurately and usually in less than 30 seconds. Adding relevant notes on the fly is great, it's easy to do and easy to retrieve. It's just so easy to use, it's great. No fancy frills, it just does everything well and and very quickly. It's great value for money.,Perhaps I would like the dashboard to be a little easier to read, easier on the eye. I would like to be easier to update data job data to social media sites. More templates for standard emails, etc.,8,The primary use or reason for using these systems is to reduce time spent on admin and ensure better productivity, Zoho does this very well. It is great value for money, it does everything the more established sites do, but at about half the price. There are no negative impacts from an ROI point of view in using Zoho recruit.,arithon,LinkedIn Talent, Microsoft Office 365, Google Drive
Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit Reviews

Zoho Recruit
Filter 25 vetted Zoho Recruit reviews and ratings
Steven Gaudreau profile photo
August 20, 2018

Zoho Recruit Review: "Why Zoho can help your small to midsize company grow"

• Zoho's easy to use resume database and tracking system has helped manage a lot of data. Its ease of use and full function - I will need as I grow.
  • Job board posting and client track is another great feature. It truly allows me to go from first contact to hires using the system.
  • I will say the staff and support team have always been quick to reply and very helpful.
  • I think it's easy to use, but can be a bit daunting learning how to use it. I highly suggest reading all of the help links they offer to get used to the system.
Zoho can work for small and midsize businesses alike - there are plenty of functions and attachments. There is a lot we don't use yet, will in the future.
Read Steven Gaudreau's full review
ayush dwivedi profile photo
October 22, 2018

Zoho Recruit Review: "Best HR solution for your startup"

• Job posting, linking a candidate to the job, and parsing use directly.
  • Posting a job to a third party app like Naukri.com and Indeed, etc., directly from the application platform.
  • Customizing candidate forms for the various types of job vacancies.
  • Well-managed pipeline structure which helps to map the overall process of recruitment.
  • Scheduling interviews
  • Control over the candidate activity like blocking their logins for preventing misuse.
  • There should be more customization options for making our own pipeline for recruitment
  • Need to add feedback forms for each progress and interview. We struggled over a year to capture feedback of an interview
  • Need to improve assessment capabilities, like include more features
  • Unclear if we can decide pipeline for each and every job
  • Unclear what we should do if we make slight changes to our selection process
  • Support team needs to improve support.
Wonderful experience over the last year. In my organization, we use Zoho Recruit for employee recruitment. This application solved many problems and manual work done by our HR team.
Read ayush dwivedi's full review
Kenneth Parker profile photo
May 14, 2018

Zoho Recruit Review: "Money well spent"

• great for housing resumes
  • love that I can toggle from indeed, monster and career builder
  • The LinkedIn feature is great when you want to hover over a company
  • there are a lot of features on the dashboard
  • wish I was able to make better templates
  • wish the app worked like the desktop
I like that you are able to use indeed and monster in the Zoho system.
Read Kenneth Parker's full review
Hope Cutchins profile photo
April 06, 2018

Review: "Zoho Recruit has streamlined our recruiting processes!"

• It has been easy to set up and manage application forms and information forms for conferences and other recruiting events.
  • Forms are super customizable.
  • We have had some trouble recently migrating application information into Zoho People after applicants have been accepted, but customer support has been really helpful.
Zoho recruit has been really helpful in streamlining our recruiting processes. Now all of our applications forms have been built in Recruit, so all of the information we need about applicants is readily available, and we can easily track communication with applicants and where they are in the process as multiple people interact with them.
Read Hope Cutchins's full review
Liam Delaney profile photo
December 05, 2017

Zoho Recruit Review: "Great functionality at a great price"

• Phrasing CVs/resumes well is critical. To key in all this information takes a long time, zoho recruit does it accurately and usually in less than 30 seconds.
  • Adding relevant notes on the fly is great, it's easy to do and easy to retrieve.
  • It's just so easy to use, it's great. No fancy frills, it just does everything well and and very quickly.
  • It's great value for money.
  • Perhaps I would like the dashboard to be a little easier to read, easier on the eye.
  • I would like to be easier to update data job data to social media sites.
  • More templates for standard emails, etc.
Zoho recruit is designed to assist the work flow for the hiring process, and it does this extremely well. When you want to import a new candidate, it's just a couple of clicks and all the necessary information is imported.
If you want to contact and interact with a candidate it is easier to do it through regular email rather than through the system.
Read Liam Delaney's full review
January 08, 2018

Zoho Recruit Review: "Very Good Software to use"

I have been a regular user of Zoho Recruit and it's a real life saver. As an HR professional it becomes difficult to keep track of interviews and candidates but with Zoho it is a very simplified process. Love how it works and how easy it is to set up. The email automation and the interview scheduling is the part that I like the most, as life has never been made so simple before. I'm surely going to be using Zoho Recruit forever - never switching to any other software. Thank you, Zoho.
  • The Email Automation is definitely the star of the software.
  • Workflow Automation makes manual work minimal.
  • Exporting resumes directly without manually having to add them is superb.
  • I really like how it works, but if we as the admin could get a notification of acceptance of the email by the candidate (or email tracking) it would be easier to understand if the candidates have checked our emails.
  1. Exporting resumes from various portals.
  2. Workflow automation is the best part of the software. Love how it works.
  3. System generated work reports of the day with the Resume count and the interview count.
  4. Adding users is very simple and the set up for them is easy to use as well.
  5. Scheduling interviews is a cakewalk. Very simple and requires minimal time.
Adam Green profile photo
September 06, 2017

Zoho Recruit Review: "Excellent value for money"

We are a small recruitment agency who have recently started trading. We use Zoho recruit for tracking all of our business activity. It allows us to keep track of candidates, clients and vacancies.
  • Zoho has all the features expected of a recruitment CRM system. Between my business partner and I we have used a few systems and have found Zoho to be a comparable system for a fraction of the cost.
  • Zoho is easily modified to what you require. Although we are fairly IT capable, we are by no means complete experts, and we managed, within a very reasonable time to create and apply elements which were of use to us.
  • Great cloud based system - sign in from anywhere.
  • Good response from customer service.
  • As a browser based system, it can get a little confusing with tabs / working with other web pages. That said we have created a link to sit on our desktop which keeps it separate. However, this means you cannot have multiple pages up at the same time i.e. a candidate and a client page.
Excellent for a company such as ours, it is excellent value for money.
Read Adam Green's full review
Nathan Yoder profile photo
March 13, 2017

Zoho Recruit Review: "Zoho - Second time around - much better product"

Zoho is currently being evaluated for utilization in our recruitment division. Once the product is evaluated there we will also evaluate it for use in business development and operations. Overall the product currently helps us track candidates, their licensure, the ability to work and the ongoing communication with our potential candidates.
  • Parsing seems to be very effective and accurate.
  • Costs are well documented and are reasonable.
  • Zoho provides good customer support when needed.
  • Fields are able to be modified as needed.
  • Integration with Outlook, e-mail and templates seems to be a bit clunky.
  • Templates are not as easy to use as we would like.
  • The ability to flow chart fields (parent, child) not included (that I am aware) on this product.
Well suited for tracking information and for helping organize candidate interaction. Zoho seeks to be very much better integrated than it used to be. Much better product than 3 - 4 years ago! Overall very good product for recruiters and business development for vendors who recruit for hospitals, groups and associations.
Read Nathan Yoder's full review
//Roland Matte profile photo
February 02, 2017

Zoho Recruit Review: "A great buy for the money"

Zoho Recruit helped our company get up and running on a small budget and continues to deliver value over time as we continue to use it and the other peripheral products like Zoho Invoice and Zoho CRM all of which communicate well and share work flow and data across the platform. I have been able to scale up and down with new and former users with ease.
  • Ease of implementation compared to other ATS/CRM platforms out there.
  • Careers page was very easy to set up compared to other ATS/CRM platforms out there which literally require advanced programming skills to implement.
  • Zoho Recruit talks to all other Zoho products like CRM, Invoice, Accounting, etc., - Easily integrates with third-party tools like Phone Bridge, etc., - Is a great value for the money as they do not charge you extra for this feature.
  • My personal feeling is that the Zoho CRM could just be included as a module into Zoho Recruit as a scaled down feature compared to the full blown capabilities of the CRM alone.
  • Zoho should work to expand more job board integration.
  • Radius search currently lacking :-( but on the roadmap to be delivered early next year :-) Lacks integration with finance software. Some fields are locked down and can't be re-labelled but to be fair this is minimal. Skill setting needed some tweaking but happy with where we have got to with that now!
  • Radius search currently lacking and this is definitely important tool to have.
Pros - A great value for the money and very easy to implement for what you get. If you are a small to medium size shop this could be an ideal ATS for you. A larger more VMS type situation may need to use a platform that is more robust.
Read //Roland Matte's full review
Mylène Beaudoin profile photo
November 16, 2016

Zoho Recruit Review: "The best bang for your buck"

I am using Zoho recruit on a daily basis for all of the positions I have to fill. It's easy to learn and user-friendly. Posting to boards is very easy and marketing my positions is too. The only down point about Zoho Recruit is that it's not suited for a competitive recruiting environment.
  • Posting my positions to free job boards
  • Easy to fill forms
  • Easy to market my positions
  • Allow a sales tracking system to be implemented
  • [Add] marketing management, newsletters and other stuff recruiters need to do to stay "top of the mind" for their clients.
  • Ability to manage my newsletter and my marketing towards my clients on Zoho
Zoho is very good in a non competitive environment. I really like how easy it is to post my positions to job boards and to search through all of my candidates. I love that I can manage my agenda from Zoho even if I don't use it as much as I could.
Read Mylène Beaudoin's full review
Melissa Ramirez profile photo
November 14, 2016

User Review: "Zoho Recruit A Must Try For ATS"

Zoho Recruit is our one and only trusted source for applicant tracking, we use it for all job postings, follow-up, searching and engagement. Our organization has found this solution easy to use and free flowing with customizations. My only major concern is the difficulty in which there has been to get the jobs page to post to my physical site and when you call IT they say they'll call back, and never do!
  • Running in-depth searches
  • Fully customizable and easy to set up
  • Intergraable with the HR platform Zoho People
  • Need better technical support like the CRM for premium paying customers
  • The abilty to shrink the screen to real time size automaticlly
  • Directly intetrgrate all campaigns and surveys
Zoho Recruit is an exceptional software designed for anyone large or small. This software allows you to add the things that matter most to your business. Its custom features and pre-design outline provides a platform that is user-friendly and easy to train your team and the best part is that it's super affordable.
Read Melissa Ramirez's full review
Donatas Bubinas profile photo
November 23, 2016

Zoho Recruit Review: "Applicant tracking system for startups or growing businesses"

Zoho Recruit software is a good tool for recruitment management. It is everything you need to start your recruitment. Ideal for startups or growing businesses.
  • Clear interface, easy to use.
  • Good price.
  • Integrated with other Zoho apps.
  • Old-fashioned style Careers website creation tool.
  • Overall design a bit old-fashioned.
Easy to upload, extract new candidates resumes and manage all recruitment process.
Read Donatas Bubinas's full review
Craig Kennedy profile photo
November 21, 2016

Zoho Recruit Review: "Its the best software for recruitment management I've seen, don't hesitate to use it."

Zoho Recruit is a simple to use system that we use to manage the recruitment department end to end.
  • The CV parsing facility that auto populates the candidates profiles is super.
  • It's very good for mass emailing of candidates, the parsing splits out skill sets and makes it very searchable.
  • The step by step process flow makes things very simple for the user.
  • Some of the more high tech functions like customised email require some technical knowledge to set up.
I would strongly recommend Zoho Recruit. It's the best software for recruitment management I've seen. Don't hesitate to use it.
Read Craig Kennedy's full review
December 14, 2016

Zoho Recruit Review: "Great Recruitment Tool"

I am just starting to set up recruiting on my own and researched thoroughly all of the different systems to use. I needed something that would save me some admin time, allow me to record (emails as I was on the move) and also have a good search function.
  • Time efficiency - I didn't want to spending loads of time adding CVs and records, I needed to be spending my time developing my business rather than admin! The CV parsing is really easy to use and saves me a whole load of time.
  • Searchability - one of the things I really wanted to ensure I could do is have complex searches for candidates and clients. Zoho Recruit lets you easily search on all fields and access saved criteria at the click of the mouse.
  • Not that easy to use attached documents, unless I haven't figured out the best way to do it yet. I usually have 3 set documents for each candidate so writing each out, loading to docs, then attaching to the candidate seems to have one step too much in it. However, this is the only thing I have found which I could say wasn't fantastic.
  • Functionality of mobile apps isn't that great and much of it is limited although it does give you access to all of the records.
Great if you need something that is really simple to integrate with your emails. The reply function automatically records your replies on each record without you having to link to the system.
Fouad Bouaziz profile photo
November 11, 2016

Zoho Recruit Review: "Great ATS for a small recruitment agency"

Zoho recruit is a great ATS for a small recruitment agency. Its low price and easy implementation means you can start closing deals immediately.
  • Easy to implement and use.
  • Low price.
  • Great dashboard.
  • Job site can be more detailed.
  • Bulk mail function can be better.
Its great to use as an ATS for documenting candidates. Not so good for documenting jobs and publicizing them.
Read Fouad Bouaziz's full review
Christy Grimste profile photo
August 13, 2014

Zoho Recruit Review: "Absolutely the best bang for your recruiting buck"

We use Zoho Recruit to recruit and place international teachers in schools around the world. The entire organization (2 recruiters and 1 customer service rep) uses it to manage our entire recruiting workflow - from posting jobs, receiving applications and resumes, forwarding candidates on to the schools, moving candidates throughout the hiring process, to following up with candidates at all steps. We also use Zoho to mass email candidates with alerts of newly posted jobs. We also use Zoho's API capabilities to have schools post jobs directly into Zoho themselves.
  • Cost as a Third Party Recruiter - We have researched hundreds of ATSs suitable for a third party recruiter and we love Zoho because it does nearly everything it's bigger competitors do at a quarter of the cost.
  • Automated emails - in particular we use the automatic e-mails functionality all the time, which you can associate with a particular status for candidate. So any recurring e-mail text can be set up to link to a particular phase of the recruiting process, or anything you want actually, and then any candidate status can be changed to automatically send them the e-mail.
  • Job boards - Zoho has excellent options when it comes to posting on job boards. It integrates with indeed.com, Although you do have to pay indeed separately. And it posts to other free job boards automatically like glassdoor.com.
  • Ease of use - Zoho is very easy to set up and maintain in terms of integration with your website. You don't even need technical skill, and it can filter all the Jobs and list them in whatever way you want.
  • Customizable - one of our favorite things is how customizable Zoho is. From the application form and individual fields to the layout of job listings to particular steps in the recruiting process that you need, you can change anything to suit your needs.
  • Support - whenever anyone has a question, or (rarely) a problem, Zoho email support responds usually within hours of an inquiry.
  • Updates and improvements - with their new candidate login capability (due out any day now) and (later) automatic job alerts to candidates Zoho will have absolutely everything a recruiter could want.
  • Mass email - the mass email is a bit cumbersome to set up - you have to set up a new template, then in a separate place set up a filter for the emails, then put it all together and send the email. It takes about 15-20 minutes when it would be nice if it was easier and quicker. When they introduce job alerts (I'm told in a few months time), the automatic job alerts to candidates will relieve some of the mass email necessity, so that will be helpful.
  • Email integration - the email client attached to Zoho isn't very user friendly, it would be useful if Zoho had a plug-in to permit seamless integration with external email clients, like Outlook or MacMail.
  • Invoicing - Zoho has no integration or capability to track what happens with clients once a candidate is placed. It would be nice if we could somehow track the fee for a candidate and the total fees we need to charge each client. Or, better yet, if it integrated with an external invoicing tool like Freshbooks.
If a company has to send a lot of mass emails to the same groups of people and the email doesn't change enormously, Zoho would be ok. But if you have to send very individualized mass emails to very different groups, to do so in Zoho might be quite cumbersome. Zoho has a free trial, so just be sure to experiment with mass email to make sure it meets your needs. Also, I would ask when the job alert capability will be rolled out if this is key for you.
Read Christy Grimste's full review
December 28, 2015

User Review: "Zoho Recruit: It could have been good"

I am a freelance recruiter so Zoho Recruit is my main working tool.
  • CV parsing
  • Clients and candidates follow up
  • Automatization of tasks
  • Customer support
  • Reliability
  • Job website
I won't recommend Zoho Recruit for a large business because the quality of the support team is too poor.

Job Requisition Management (15)
Company Website Posting (13)
9.2
Publish to Social Media (10)
Job Search Site Posting (12)
Customized Application Form (15)
Resume Management (15)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (14)
Candidate Search (15)
Applicant Tracking (16)
Collaboration (14)
Task Creation and Delegation (13)
Email Templates (14)
User Permissions (15)
Notifications and Alerts (14)
Reporting (13)

About Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit is a cloud-based ATS available from Zoho Corp, formerly AdventNet, based on California.This product offers the full suite of features typical of applicant tracking systems: a user-friendly interface and customizable dashboards, batch or mass communication with potential candidates via multiple channels such as email or by leveraging its integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn) and commonly used applications (e.g. Outlook, Google Apps), instantaneous posting to multiple job boards and a branded company career page, and resume parsing. It's custom automatable reports enable analyses of processing and information sharing. The free edition is available for individuals to use or recruiters to try, while the Standard Edition is an inexpensive and rudimentary option for small companies. The Enterprise edition comes with a higher (but still relatively very low) price and includes greater automation, marketing, and outreach features. Transitioning and implementation is supported via an online FAQ.