Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Resume Management (36)9.292%
- Applicant Tracking (37)9.292%
- Candidate Search (35)9.090%
- Job Requisition Management (35)8.888%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Recruit, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $30 per user per monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $25 per month per user
- Tech Details
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
- Made it easier to track and manage applicants
- Saved us a lot of time by being able to upload our data
- Job board integrations are a huge time saver
- In general it has improved our recruitment process significantly.
- Has reduced costs.
- Brings efficiency in daily working.
- Selection of better candidates for interview.
- Time saving.
- Saved costs by reducing the no. of employees in talent acquisition team
- Better bunch of finalised candidates for interviews
- Ease of doing business
- I am not too in the loop with the hard numbers behind the ROI using Zoho as our business has grown exponentially since we begin using it in 2016 when our company was still very small and seen how their software and process was exploding and have loved them since and I am more in charge of the operations, technology, and navigation portion as my expertise. However I do do know that around 2018 we had went from 15 employees and our HQ was a conference room at a hotel for almost two years and only covering one city to having 3-4 cities in an hour radius and about 150 employees and our projected for the coming year 2019 was a 3x leap and that is when we really buckled down and began paying for and using the paid tiers and add-ons and streamlining our process since we needed to go from 100 employees in two and a half years to hiring almost 320 and have them trained in 8 months. We really integrated Zoho and customizing it to our business style and what we needed as we went and the previous two years before that Zoho did not make us much due to everything being smaller and more face to face but working remotely the free version was good enough for our size so the ROI was minimal. However, for the growth our business needed and the timeframe in such from 2018-2019 utilizing Social Media, careers site, and ads we were able to profit around $8,010 vs other options almost every month during that expansion and for a small business of barely 100 people that was a huge win for us to have that there by our side the whole.time.
- It is very easy to use for every level of management.
- Job posting is smooth.
- Invoicing can be done from here.
- I can't say anything about ROI, but Zoho Recruit made our recruitment process highly effective.
- We did not need to hire more HR managers as the system helped to manage the processes automatically.
- We saved money with Zoho Recruit for sure. And this was very best.
- Very positive, I was using Excel to manage things before.
- Positive impact.
- Zoho Recruit allows us to automate our recruiting and sourcing processes.
- Zoho Recruit allows us to post unlimited jobs to get maximum responses from candidates.
- Zoho Recruit allows us to ensure that we have control over when and where jobs are being posted online.
- Has helped us hire more quality candidates.
- Cost is not too expensive and saves us time.
- Keeps us organized.
- Recruiters manage their time more efficiently.
- Gives complete view of requisitions.
- Confidential data is secure.
- time saving
- better accountability
- better hiring / matching to role
- We like the fact that our ROI growth has been so noticeable with Zoho Recruit. It has gone from 5 to 9 in the last few months, which has helped us grow our operations.
- Zoho Recruit allows us to calculate ROI internally, which helps make it even more practical to work on managing results. Our growth has been very fast and easy to manage.
- It led to a much faster hiring, reduced that time by almost 20%
- Improved internal transparency and communication
- Cross functional hiring improved manifold
- This still hasn't helped a lot on new candidate discovery
- Saves time.
- Saves money = more revenue.
- More job placement.
- Simplifies the process and time managing the hiring process.
- Saves time.
- Really saves time posting to job boards.
- Fewer HR resources needed
- Less time sorting through emails
- Finding candidates with specific qualifications is easier.
- It takes the headache out of organizing candidates.
- Less time spent organizing the talent pool.
- We don't lose candidates!
- We can easily see each other's interaction and it prevents duplicate contacts.
- We can easily tag candidates we should not reach back out to or those who wish to not be contacted further.
- Zoho Recruit has helped me save tremendous amount of time tracking candidates through the recruiting process
- Zoho Recruit has enabled me to be professional in my communication with candidate and constantly keep them in sync with their progress
- Zoho Recruit has enabled me to centralize and create consistent processes around my recruiting processes thus saving costs of multiple softwares doing single tasks related to recruiting
- As a positive impact, it keeps our small business knowledgable about the possible candidates and their aspirations.
- Gives us direction about our next step concerning the human resources needs in our business.
- Provides us a list of possible candidates if a great opportunity opens in the next semester.
- Zoho has allowed us to work more and spend less time looking through resumes.
- The impact is simple - more time spent on candidates and clients and less having to organize the database. Time is money.
- so for a good ROI
- Zoho Recruit has helped us organize and streamline our recruiting processes, which has helped us retain more of our applicants.
- Not sure about this