We use Zoho Sign in the administration department of our non-profit. We send out contracts on a daily basis, and Zoho Sign allows us to send them out and have them signed easily. We also use it as an information form to gather details about potential clients prior to working with them.
- Easy use
- Drag and drop for text-boxes
- Quick upload of documents
- It should give an option that the recipient see's the email as coming from our organization, not from "Zoho Sign"
- It should allow a document to be sent to two people and allow both of them to sign it
- There should be an easier way to create documents instead of having to upload a document every-time (or using a pre-set template)
I think Zoho is great for a smaller organization that needs a few documents signed. A larger organization that would use it on a daily basis may not like it because they would want an easier to use and more professional set up. For example:
- the document shows up as coming from Zoho Sign, which is not a professional look.
- there is no way to create a document within Zoho Sign. A document needs to be uploaded (or you can use a pre-uploaded template)