Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Subscriptions, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $49 per monthRequired
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Zoho Subscriptions is a one stop recurring billing and
subscription management solution. Zoho Subscriptions automates the entire
recurring billing process and takes users to the market in few minutes.
This solution enables users to:
- Create subscription billing pricing plans, add coupons and add-ons to suit their business needs.
- Run in-depth subscription metrics and assess the health of their business in no time.
- Zoho Subscriptions is connected to 400+ web apps through its integration with Zapier.
- Capture business transactions effortlessly in Zoho Books, a cloud based accounting software absolutely free with Zoho Subscriptions.
- Experience unparalleled growth with the integration of Zoho CRM
- Supported: Automated recurring billing and subscription management
- Supported: Single Consolidated Invoice for multiple subscriptions by a single customer
- Supported: Detailed subscription metrics
- Supported: Payment failure management(Retry/ Dunning)
- Supported: Billing date flexibility
- Supported: Multi Currency and Multi Payment Gateway Support
- Supported: Offline payments
- Supported: Hosted pages and Rest API
- Supported: Free Zoho Books, an online accounting software
- Supported: Zapier Integration
|Supported Countries||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxemberg, Netherland, Spain, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Brazil, Singapore, India, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Gibraltar, Greece, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Liectenstein, Malta, Romania, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia and Vatican City|
- Simple interface to use and set up.
- Billing reminder emails prior to and upon billing.
- Notifications to billing team members and customers.
- Automated recurring billing.
- Simple reports.
- Easy to manage customer database, credit card info, etc.
- [It would] be nice to have one time payment options as a [add-on]. We also develop [websites] and needed one or two time invoices, [but] had to get Zoho [Books Subscription] as well, and [we] didn't use it often.
- [The customer] login portal didn't work very well. [My] customers ended up calling me most of the time to change their card info.
- It would be nice to integrate with a standard credit card processing company, other than Stripe or PayPal so one can take advantage of pricing once you hit a certain amount of charges every month.
- At the time, I couldn't archive a customer and delete their subscription package. It would be nice to have a way to do so.
- Taking payments automatically. Once you set up your product billing cycles and assign them to a customer, it's all automatic from there.
- Integrations with other Zoho products, We enter our customers in Zoho CRM and they are always updated in subscriptions and books is always showing the correct payments collected.
- Declined payments, there wasn't a big alarm that went off automatically when a payment was declined. I have set up different notifications when this happens in the future though.