- Taking payments automatically. Once you set up your product billing cycles and assign them to a customer, it's all automatic from there.
- Integrations with other Zoho products, We enter our customers in Zoho CRM and they are always updated in subscriptions and books is always showing the correct payments collected.
- Declined payments, there wasn't a big alarm that went off automatically when a payment was declined. I have set up different notifications when this happens in the future though.
Zoho Subscriptions Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Subscriptions
Zoho Subscriptions is a one stop recurring billing and
subscription management solution. Zoho Subscriptions automates the entire
recurring billing process and takes users to the market in few minutes.
This solution enables users to:
- Create subscription billing pricing plans, add coupons and add-ons to suit their business needs.
- Run in-depth subscription metrics and assess the health of their business in no time.
- Zoho Subscriptions is connected to 400+ web apps through its integration with Zapier.
- Capture business transactions effortlessly in Zoho Books, a cloud based accounting software absolutely free with Zoho Subscriptions.
- Experience unparalleled growth with the integration of Zoho CRM
Zoho Subscriptions Screenshots
Zoho Subscriptions Integrations
Zoho Subscriptions Competitors
|Monthly Plan||$49||per month|
|Yearly Plan||$490||per year|
Zoho Subscriptions charges a flat fee of $49/ month for all the features. Get Zoho Subscriptions for $490/ year with the yearly plan. Zoho Books, an online accounting software comes free with Zoho Subscriptions
Zoho Subscriptions Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
|One on one demo|
Zoho Subscriptions Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxemberg, Netherland, Spain, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Brazil, Singapore, India, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Gibraltar, Greece, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Liectenstein, Malta, Romania, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia and Vatican City|