- Creating customised surveys
- A/B testing of concepts, voting on product designs and logos
- Live tracking and communicating of survey results
- It can be a little "clunky" if you are not experienced in how Zoho Products work
- The pricing is a little harder to grasp than other products
- Customization is not as flexible as some other products out there
We have used Zoho Survey for a range of things - from finding out how certain pieces of equipment are used at hospitals across a geographical region and what the impact is on patient care, to helping a company understand how its services are viewed by customers right down to seeing who would be prepared to chair meetings. It is hugely adaptable and very easy to set up and use. The question types are easy to understand and design and there is a huge range of question types available. In comparison to other survey applications the free version of Zoho allows you to write more questions and receive more responses to these questions.
We have used the pay-for features occasionally, which has been of some use with the question design, allowing questions to route the responder to certain questions and avoid others, but of huge use when it comes to the analysis of the answers. Switching between pay-for and free was easy and hassle free and has been a good way to get as much out of Zoho Survey without paying too much for features that may not be used.
- It allows the survey designer to see all questions on one page with the option of inserting a question of any type anywhere in the survey.
- The free version is built to allow anybody to do almost everything. It allows the survey designer to include up to 15 questions of any type in each survey with the option of including paragraphs in any of the questions that can be used to help guide the responder to the correct questions, avoiding the need to upgrade. The free version of Zoho Survey allows up to 150 responses to be received. It is even possible to release a duplicate survey under a new link and obtain more responses.
- The payment process for upgrading for a single month is really simple and easy to do. Cancelling the upgrade is also really easy.
- It would be nice to be able to include some branding in the surveys for whichever company.
- The free survey analysis could be a little easier to use.
- Lets us get feedback from clients on how they felt the Engineer did.
- It shows us the knowledge needs if any for each engineer and shows and tells us what to improve on.
- Allows us to have an organized way to audit the first line of support calls and services and the volume of traffic we get month to month.
- Customization issues
- Customer Service is the biggest flaw
- Contacts duplicating