We have used Zoho Survey for a range of things - from finding out how certain pieces of equipment are used at hospitals across a …
Custom logo/branding (8)
Changes to live survey (8)
Question design help (8)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Survey, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Different question types
- Good data presentation
- Ease of use
- Can be a little difficult to figure out if a survey is live
- My use of Zoho Survey is very limited. I am responsible for making sure we get all of our NPS responses back. I've never had any issues doing so!
- I honestly can't think of anything wrong with it (on our end). It does what it needs, and I've never had any issues retrieving surveys received.
- Zoho Survey comes with a simple UI and the builder offers many different question types. Its strength may be in simpler or more basic surveys, but it is definitely intuitive enough to design a very in-depth survey. Publishing surveys is again a straightforward process and is easy to do.
- The piping and logic features provide a better user experience for survey respondents, and are easy to configure within Zoho Survey. New features are always being added to Survey and the resources pages offer great detailed info on how to use the features of Zoho Survey.
- The integration with other Zoho apps (Zoho CRM, Zoho Analytics, etc.) is a real strength. Zoho has ingeniously created an entire "operating system" for business that integrates all their apps so perfectly. For example, if you send a project survey to a contact you can view their response contextually within the CRM system. So basically, project managers can stay in the CRM and see all Zoho Survey responses from their customers.
- Survey scoring is a great feature as well!
- The layouts and themes may be a bit lacking. They suit our needs perfectly, however I have compared other survey platforms and they have very nice features that Zoho Survey may not have.
- I've not figured out how to edit the contextual view of surveys within the CRM. Maybe this is not possible, but if it is I may choose to show different fields.
- We've only ever required some basic reporting from our surveys, which Zoho Survey provides. However, for one particular survey some time ago, I did look into a more advanced report and found it a bit complex. Zoho Survey does integrate with Zoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports), where we can integrate our Survey data with basically any other data source, so knowing this is available is a huge plus; figuring out how to set up the reports is another story but I am sure I could figure it out.
- It has a large number of surveys that are free and customizable.
- It is very simple to use, has a user-friendly interface.
- It has great functions that allow analyzing the results.
- Connection of the surveys direct to customers is fantastic.
- The interface is usually very monotonous, They could include more dynamism.
- It's a little complicated to extract all of the individual responses.
- Creating customised surveys
- A/B testing of concepts, voting on product designs and logos
- Live tracking and communicating of survey results
- It can be a little "clunky" if you are not experienced in how Zoho Products work
- The pricing is a little harder to grasp than other products
- Customization is not as flexible as some other products out there
- Lets us get feedback from clients on how they felt the Engineer did.
- It shows us the knowledge needs if any for each engineer and shows and tells us what to improve on.
- Allows us to have an organized way to audit the first line of support calls and services and the volume of traffic we get month to month.
- Customization issues
- Customer Service is the biggest flaw
- Contacts duplicating
We have used Zoho Survey for a range of things - from finding out how certain pieces of equipment are used at hospitals across a geographical region and what the impact is on patient care, to helping a company understand how its services are viewed by customers right down to seeing who would be prepared to chair meetings. It is hugely adaptable and very easy to set up and use. The question types are easy to understand and design and there is a huge range of question types available. In comparison to other survey applications the free version of Zoho allows you to write more questions and receive more responses to these questions.
We have used the pay-for features occasionally, which has been of some use with the question design, allowing questions to route the responder to certain questions and avoid others, but of huge use when it comes to the analysis of the answers. Switching between pay-for and free was easy and hassle free and has been a good way to get as much out of Zoho Survey without paying too much for features that may not be used.
- It allows the survey designer to see all questions on one page with the option of inserting a question of any type anywhere in the survey.
- The free version is built to allow anybody to do almost everything. It allows the survey designer to include up to 15 questions of any type in each survey with the option of including paragraphs in any of the questions that can be used to help guide the responder to the correct questions, avoiding the need to upgrade. The free version of Zoho Survey allows up to 150 responses to be received. It is even possible to release a duplicate survey under a new link and obtain more responses.
- The payment process for upgrading for a single month is really simple and easy to do. Cancelling the upgrade is also really easy.
- It would be nice to be able to include some branding in the surveys for whichever company.
- The free survey analysis could be a little easier to use.
- Helps us create beneficial surveys to find out what type of work needs to get done
- Helps create fully customizable surveys
- Helps collect date and answers
- nothing at this time