Personally, I have been using Zoom Events for our official communication across the whole organization as well as outside the country and …
We use it for all of our course lectures, meetings, and virtual events. We are currently transitioning to using Zoom versus another …
We use Zoom [Events] for a variety of types of meetings. We recently have used it for webinars throughout the agency for updates to …
Before the global Covid-19 pandemic, we were using Zoom [Events] in hybrid meetings and it's worked very well. At the beggining of the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoom Events, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://zoom.us/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
10 people want pricing too
Zoom Events is an all-in-one virtual event platform that uses the power of existing Zoom products to produce interactive and engaging virtual experiences.
Zoom Events combines Zoom Meetings, Chat, and Video Webinars in one solution that enables event organizers to produce ticketed, live events for internal or external audiences of any size. Use cases for Zoom Events include enterprise internal all-hands or sales summits and external user conferences, and small businesses creating, hosting, and monetizing events like fitness or cooking classes, theatrical presentations, or small information sessions.
According to a recent global Zoom survey, Americans events want a future where events are hosted both in-person and virtually, reinforcing "the need for an all-in-one solution that will create seamless hybrid/virtual event experiences."
Zoom Events is coming soon; they offer those interested the opportunity to sign up to hear first when it is made available to the public. OnZoom, which is currently in the beta testing phase, will rebrand and be incorporated into Zoom Events upon its release.
- Supported: Build an event hub to easily manage and share events
- Supported: Customizable ticketing and registration
- Supported: Control access and billing from one portal
- Supported: Host a variety of events - free or paid, one-time or series
- Supported: Bring attendees together with integrated networking
- Supported: Track event statistics like attendance, registration, revenue, and more
- Supported: Events can be kept private or posted to our public directory for others to discover
- Supported: Zoom Events can be used with an existing paid Zoom Meetings or Video Webinar license
A teaser for the yet-to-be-released Zoom Events platform.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Provide stable and secure meetings, very confident.
- Benefit of creating and taking large group of people without facing any challenge.
- Makes our meeting smooth and reliable.
- Scheduling meeting is easy, and sharing links is simple making participants joining process fast and convenient.
- Increased attendance at events.
- Increased satisfaction of attendees and users.
- Increased approval from both students and faculty.
- Saves travel time to different locations by bringing everyone to the conference via Zoom.
- It has saved money on training by allowing us to meet with so many users.
- It can be used for free (with limits to number of users).
- Zoom Events increased attendees of my meetings [by] 70%.