We are an outbound calling organization. We use Zoom Phone all day every day to perform our sales focused activity.
Zoom Phone is used not only for verbal phone calls, but to be able to follow along on any Zoom video calls whenever may be needed as well. …
In the current pandemic situation, we as many organizations, institutions, universities, decided to work practically 100% of the time in a …
We use Zoom Phone for our day to day, and weekly calls. It acts as our virtual cabin and conference rooms. Being a fully remote company …
We use Zoom Phone for our main switchboard line when people call the seminary and for the Welcome Center and Registrar lines. Several …
We implemented Zoom Phone across our organization. In the end, we had nearly 150 lines both in offices and in public spaces. We use Zoom …
Zoom Phone is being used in tandem with its desktop-friendly application—Zoom. While it is being used across the organization, it …
Zoom is used as our video conferencing system. We have several different offices throughout the world so this helps us easily connect and …
We implemented Zoom Phone after implementing the Zoom App for video conferencing for 8 months. It is so much better to have a soft phone …
Audio conferencing (10)
Video screen sharing (10)
Video conferencing (10)
Call reports (9)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoom Phone, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://zoom.us/pricing/zoom-phone
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
10 people want pricing too
Built on Zoom's platform, Zoom's full-featured cloud phone consolidates all business communication and collaboration into a single system. Available in 40+ countries, with expandable coverage through a bring-your-own-carrier offering, Zoom Phone supports inbound and outbound calling through the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Supported: Hosted PBX
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: User templates
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Video conferencing
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Video screen sharing
- Supported: Instant messaging
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
As shown at Zoomtopia 2019, with Zoom’s Unified Communication Platform, you can seamlessly transfer calls between hard phones, mobile devices, desktop, and even conference rooms. Your work doesn’t have boundaries, and neither should your communication. Take your calls with you, anywhere.
With Nomadic E911 for Zoom Phone, alert safety team members and 911 dispatchers simultaneously. Nomadic E911 also integrates with Zoom Digital Signage and Zoom Chat to inform employees and guide responders to emergencies. https://zoom.us/phonesystem
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- We had a previous solution that work well and this has been an easy change and more cost effective
- Increased communication
- Better sales meeting
- Improved presentation
- Users culture for traditional phone system.
- Investment in network QoS monitoring and implementation.
- Integrations with other communications tools.
- Made collaboration simple
- Increased productivity
- Increased cross team interaction
- We're better able to work together as a team answering phones multiple people can be logged in to answer at the same time.
- The voicemail transcription feature helps with sharing messages to different departments.
- Overall, we're able to answer more calls and have fewer callers being sent to voicemail.
- Calls actually come through, resulting in our users trusting our phone system again
- Improved internal communication
- Users can be reached anywhere, so they do not have to stay at their desk to wait for important calls
- Voicemail is processed faster because it is translated to text
- More inclusive meetings
- Fewer technological hang-ups
- Easier communication when working from home or outside of the workplace.
- No need for physical phones. Saving us purchasing multiple sets.
- Ability to be more flexible with work, whether at the office or from home.
- Easier to keep track of and review voicemails rather than on a physical phone.
- ROI as we don't have other phone reimbursement expenses.
- Separate private from professional calls on cell phones.
- No more phone provider/carrier. Just 1 vendor: Zoom.