We are an outbound calling organization. We use Zoom Phone all day every day to perform our sales focused activity.
Zoom Phone is used not only for verbal phone calls, but to be able to follow along on any Zoom video calls whenever may be needed as well. …
In the current pandemic situation, we as many organizations, institutions, universities, decided to work practically 100% of the time in a …
We use Zoom Phone for our day to day, and weekly calls. It acts as our virtual cabin and conference rooms. Being a fully remote company …
We use Zoom Phone for our main switchboard line when people call the seminary and for the Welcome Center and Registrar lines. Several …
We implemented Zoom Phone across our organization. In the end, we had nearly 150 lines both in offices and in public spaces. We use Zoom …
Zoom Phone is being used in tandem with its desktop-friendly application—Zoom. While it is being used across the organization, it …
Zoom is used as our video conferencing system. We have several different offices throughout the world so this helps us easily connect and …
We implemented Zoom Phone after implementing the Zoom App for video conferencing for 8 months. It is so much better to have a soft phone …
Audio conferencing (10)
Video screen sharing (10)
Video conferencing (10)
Call reports (9)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoom Phone, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://zoom.us/pricing/zoom-phone
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
10 people want pricing too
Built on Zoom's platform, Zoom's full-featured cloud phone consolidates all business communication and collaboration into a single system. Available in 40+ countries, with expandable coverage through a bring-your-own-carrier offering, Zoom Phone supports inbound and outbound calling through the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Supported: Hosted PBX
- Supported: Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Supported: User templates
- Supported: Call reports
- Supported: Directory of employee names
- Supported: Answering rules
- Supported: Call recording
- Supported: Call park
- Supported: Call screening
- Supported: Message alerts
- Supported: Video conferencing
- Supported: Audio conferencing
- Supported: Video screen sharing
- Supported: Instant messaging
- Supported: Mobile app for iOS
- Supported: Mobile app for Android
As shown at Zoomtopia 2019, with Zoom’s Unified Communication Platform, you can seamlessly transfer calls between hard phones, mobile devices, desktop, and even conference rooms. Your work doesn’t have boundaries, and neither should your communication. Take your calls with you, anywhere.
With Nomadic E911 for Zoom Phone, alert safety team members and 911 dispatchers simultaneously. Nomadic E911 also integrates with Zoom Digital Signage and Zoom Chat to inform employees and guide responders to emergencies. https://zoom.us/phonesystem
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Easy to use
- Quick response for support issues
- Easy to add and remove users
- I would like better reporting capabilities that update live
- Audio quality
- Video quality
- Screen share
- Better signal at times
- Faster speeds use
- Good sound.
- Easy to use.
- Efficient use of the network.
- Easy interface.
- More integration with OnPremise PBX.
- Recycling of DIDs is very difficult for users to handle.
- Advanced switch features have yet to be implemented.
- High Quality Audio & Video
- Easy Switching between Audio & Video devices
- The Invitaion option wher you call someone is pretty neat.
- The feature where you get a mail when someone joins your meeting is very useful
- I always wanted a better message window in Zoom
- I think the window rezising functionality can improve
- More filters
- Transferring calls
- Caller ID
- You can see who is taking each call
- We needed to link each of our team members' personal emails to the Zoom account so we have to filter VM notifications out of our personal accounts.
- It'd be nice if you could set business hours through the webpage to include a lunch break so that you don't have to manually go in to edit.
- Call quality
- Ease of Use
- Number Porting
- Desk phone features
- Canned Reports
- Easy to use
- Stylish design
- High quality audio
- Zoom's questionable security
- Difficulty multitasking
- Screen sharing issues
- Transcribes voicemails. Great for those verbose folks that leave long voicemails.
- Loud and clear volume quality! Great in a busy office with lots of people talking.
- Easy to keep track of who has called me. Has Caller ID which is helpful.
- I've had some slowdown on calls.
- Would like caller ID when someone is calling rather than just in my call history.
- Ability to use the numpad to dial numbers. Have to click the numbers instead of typing them in.
- Ease of Use
- Ease of Management
- Reliability (except for that first week of COVID panic!)
- Phone routing features and flexibility
- IT Integrations and Automations
- Voicemail handling for queues and groups can't have their own shared voicemail box.
- They recently starting limiting how many greetings you can have per user, so you have to do some annoying workarounds by setting up additional users to accomplish it when you have a number of ACD.
- Does not yet support texting.
- I wish they had built in text to speech to quickly build new greetings or phone tree options when needed.
- You can't just assign a phone number to a call queue or group. You have to use a specific user. Fortunately, the cost is reasonable per user so its not a big problem, but annoying none-the-less.
- The Salesforce integration could be better, I hope they improve it. For example, voicemails and call logs don't show up in the native lightning case feed, but as tasks.
- When callers call, I wish it would pop up how they called and what tree they went through. So we could see what number they called into and perhaps what menu options they used.
- I'd love to be able to ask them questions to gather info for reps answering phones when appropriate.