Zoom Reviews

Stella Olsson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 17, 2020

Zoom is the result of having good communication

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I can connect to conduct meetings in an excellent and clear way, without any interruption. It works very well for me and the team, allowing us to keep in touch at all times and even more so when we are in quarantine time. It has special features that make it unique and position it in one of the most useful videos conferencing softwares on the market.
Read Stella Olsson's full review
Matthew Gardner | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2020

Zoom - the answer to all the other video solutions

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Zoom is used by our sales, marketing, customer success, and product teams. Obviously for sales calls, demos, and internal conferencing some solution is needed within any org, and Zoom is the best product we've tried in its category. Simple to use, very reliable, doesn't cut out or buffer, and no one has issues using the product on the receiving end of an invite. All complaints are minor usability issues and not core product problems.
Read Matthew Gardner's full review
Gerardo Baeza | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 15, 2020

Zoom is currently the most robust video conferencing platform out there

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Previously, all our meetings were held in our different meeting rooms and all the meetings were recorded so that people who could not attend could see it at another time. Currently we can hold meetings where we present the progress of our projects, regardless of whether we are in the office or on the road. Zoom allows us to easily schedule meetings and send links to the different members of our team.
Read Gerardo Baeza's full review
John Wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 30, 2020

Essential tool for distant learning and meetings during the COVID-19 emergency situation

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Zoom was previously used within our IT department on a small scale, however, now during this emergency situation of the coronavirus, now our institution policy is shifted to distance learning. Our students are now attending classes remotely from home and Zoom is widely used to deliver the best education for them.
Read John Wilson's full review
Kelley Paystrup | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 19, 2020

Zoom is great for mentoring students

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We tried several platforms for having class discussions online with the COVID-19 issue. Zoom was the one that was the most user friendly and worked the best for teaching. None of the others were nearly as well designed. Add to that their opening up services for schools in need of moving online no charge, and it was the obvious choice. It has worked very well.
Read Kelley Paystrup's full review
Brian Chung | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2020

Zoom, that video conferencing app that beats the competition.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Zoom is being used across our whole organization. As an organization that has campus staff all across the nation, Zoom has made it easier for coworkers to meet without needing to travel. We are able to meet with many people at once, whether that is through video or people calling in through phone - and it is super stable (unlike other video conferencing options out there).
Read Brian Chung's full review
Melissa Wade | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

Try Zoom! It's great!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Zoom to have conferences with individuals who are outside of our building, away from the office and working remotely. It allows me to show the individual what I am working on and helps to explain visually what is happening on the project. Phone calls are great, but showing someone exactly what is happening and what you are doing is so much better.
Read Melissa Wade's full review
Natosha Lea | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 21, 2020

Zoom on Chromebook

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In our business world of RE/MAX we use Zoom for webinars, meetings, interactions with clients, and more. I have a Chromebook and I am not able to use a Zoom Virtual Background. I am hoping someone can help me get an answer on why, or if there is a plan in the future to activate this for all the Chromebook users out there?!
Read Natosha Lea's full review
John Whelan | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Great quality, easy-to-use video conferencing platform

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Zoom is used for one-to-one or group meetings between our team who work remotely. It is also used to speak with relevant stakeholders, buyers, suppliers, and people who support our work. Apps like WhatsApp are also used, however, we find that the quality of the call and video can be better.
Read John Whelan's full review
Tanish Pruthi | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 11, 2019

We Use Zoom To Conduct High Quality Video Calls. It Is An Indispensable Tool For Us That We Use Every Day!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Zoom is ubiquitously used in our organization by every department for various purposes. I am a customer success manager, so I usually use it for two main purposes-i) Whenever I want to cross-sell or upsell, I use Zoom to give demos of new products that our existing customers might find interesting and pay us more for it, in addition to the existing services of ours that they are already using. ii) I use Zoom to have general sync-ups with my clients whom I am servicing. I also use it to discuss existing projects or issues with teams that are located in different states within India. It solves the problem of communicating with clients with whom a face to face meeting is not possible. Zoom is, of course, a well-known name in the industry, and thus, people are comfortable with having video calls using it.
Read Tanish Pruthi's full review
May 06, 2020

ZOOM = easy, reliable and fast to setup app for working from home

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Zoom on a daily basis. We use it to communicate with our colleagues and have about 3 meetings a day. The whole organisation uses Zoom to work from home if necessary. It solves the problem to communicate over a long distance, it solves the problem of traveling to face-to-face meetings and costs are saved.
April 14, 2020

Zoom

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

With the changes we had to make with COVID-19, Zoom was a tool that we moved to because of its ease of use and something that we could have our users start using right away. My team had used it previously and we determined that it was the easiest option for our users to turn to.
April 13, 2020

Working remotely with Zoom

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Zoom all across UW Advancement and even had a 300-employee face-to-face meeting. I use it at least once a day since Mar 6th when I began working remotely. I use the audio, video, chat and screen share to continue working and it is not that much different from being in the office. I feel that I am actually more productive since I have more control over distractions when working from home.
April 09, 2020

Blast off with Zoom!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Zoom is used by individual teachers to participate in training sessions and webinars. We also use it to be able to bring in speakers that normally would not be able to come into our classrooms.
February 12, 2020

Zoom to your meetings!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I believe a few of us are using Zoom currently. Zoom allows for me to set up meetings at the click of a few buttons and allows for me to share screens back and forth with our partners and customers. I was first introduced to Zoom by one of our customers and I've loved it. Zoom google calendar integration scheduling cuts down on scheduling time!
May 08, 2020

Long-distance meetings are easy to hold

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using the tool to hold meetings. As we are working at home due to the covid-19, Zoom allows us to hold daily meetings to establish goals. It solved the problem of lack of communication and kept the team together in this time of crisis. Undoubtedly a good tool for meetings.
December 30, 2019

Up time is outstanding!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our entire sales organization uses Zoom for our meetings. There are approximately 60 salespeople, with the bulk of them selling into the small/medium business sector. We conduct our meetings over the telephone and are selling SaaS, so it's very important for our prospective buyers to be able to see the product in use. Having Zoom Video helps create a personal touch. You can see if your meeting attendee is engaged or bored.
April 08, 2020

More Questions Rather Than Answers

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

During this COVID-19 pandemic our school district is using Zoom throughout the school district for teachers and students to connect for classroom meetings; including updates, check-ins, Q/A, socializing & personal connections for students and staff, seeing each other during time of isolation, having a story read aloud together as a class, and sharing with jokes.
December 13, 2019

Great platform for one-on-one or one to many!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Zoom for 80% of my client calls. It helps manage the majority of my client calls in one place, and I like that to meet, we just simply turn up in the meeting room and wait for one another. I love that I can share my screens and images with my clients, as well as record video or audio which automatically gets uploaded into a folder.
December 09, 2019

Excellent performance

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The Zoom application is used throughout the company. Within my IT area, we use to communicate with other companies by exchanging messages in real-time. We also use the webinar module to hold conferences.
February 11, 2020

World-class product!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is being used across the whole organization. It allows different teams to meet and present content as we have a global presence with multiple managed offices as well as the sizable remote workforce. Our sales team also leverages Zoom to meet with customers.
January 10, 2020

Best budget conferencing system

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Zoom for video conferencing and calling from the computer. We use it to connect across internal teams in the company. Our experience so far has been great, as it offers outstanding service. It is very easy to use and offers a very user-friendly interface. It also integrates with most of our devices and video conference equipment.
December 17, 2019

Zoom is easy and helpful for most any organization looking for a dynamic meeting tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We're using Zoom across our whole organization, and so far most everyone I've spoken to seems to like the easy meeting features. It's very simple to coordinate meetings between coworkers, whether between two people or the entire organization (approximately 70 people). The platform also has some features that can make meetings more engaging, interesting, and fun.
Diana Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2019

Zoom Room Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Zoom is globally by our entire organization. It allows are users to easily collaborate internally and with external customers. Uses cases include:
  • 1:1 meetings
  • Customer Support enablement meetings
Read Diana Anderson's full review

High quality audio (589)
High quality video (591)
Low bandwidth requirements (521)
Mobile support (1)
Desktop sharing (584)
Whiteboards (369)
Calendar integration (521)
Meeting initiation (575)
Integrates with social media (225)
Record meetings / events (546)
Slideshows (388)
Live chat (490)
Audience polling (300)
Q&A (339)
User authentication (412)
Participant roles & permissions (462)
Confidential attendee list (323)

About Zoom

Zoom
Zoom is a popular online meeting and video conferencing platform known for its webinar capabilities for live virtual events and broadcasting. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.

In addition to the above features, Zoom also offers:

Zoom Video Webinar
Zoom offers a Video Webinar option supporting unlimited audiences viewing live with presentation engagement tools like group chat, dual screen support, live broadcasting to YouTube or other platforms, polling, and other features supporting streaming webinars and virtual events.

Zoom Rooms
Zoom offers hardware and software bundles for businesses looking to streamline their web conferencing services.

Zoom Phone
With Zoom Phone, users can bundle their voice, video, voicemail, messaging, meetings, and conferencing through one application. It can carry out calls over cellular voice, cellular data, or WiFi connections and is supported on Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android devices.

Zoom Features

Has featureIE compatible
Has featureAvailable for Linux
Has featureAvailable for OS X
Has featureAvailable for Windows
Does not have featureMobile support
Screen Sharing Features
Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Has featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events
Has featureConfidential attendee list
Has featureSecure file sharing
Has featureMobile Screen Sharing
Has featureVideo Breakout Rooms
Has featureScreen share video with audio

Zoom Video

Zoom Product Overview Video -- Zoom is revolutionizing the ways teams collaborate. Whether you're connecting multiple conference rooms or adding remote attendees. Meeting face-to-face is as simple as a single touch.

Zoom Integrations

Slack, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Pardot, Zapier, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Microsoft One Drive, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, LTI Canvas, LTI Blackboard, LTI Moodle, LTI Desire2Learn, Kubi

Zoom Competitors