Zoom Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Support

We had to contact them recently for some issues we couldnt resolve internally and their support team was outstanding. They helped troubleshoot and escalated the issue when they couldnt find the solution. They called back when they promised they would and kept us updated about our issue.
Kenneth Hess profile photo

Support

As I've written before, Zoom makes us feel like we matter and that we're a client rather than a customer. They want us to succeed and they put in the time to make sure that we do. I feel like they're more of a business partner rather than simply a vendor or supplier. They spent a lot of time onboarding with us, giving us demos, helping us get set up, and then giving us follow-up to be sure it's going well.
Read Kenneth Hess's full review
Eric Weiss profile photo

Support

The few times we've used them (and I mean FEW) Zoom's support team has been very knowledgeable and responsive. Sometimes the best support is when you need it the least. I mean that as respectable as possible to Zoom. I haven't had to use their support since their product has been consistently great, so kudos to everyone at Zoom!
Read Eric Weiss's full review
Kenny Mai profile photo
October 16, 2018

Zoom Innovations

Support

I've created a couple of support tickets already and my experience has always been great. I would get a response in minutes and they quickly help me resolve my issues.
Read Kenny Mai's full review
Stefan Scherbik profile photo

Support

Zoom's support is truly world class. And I'm not sure if that's because my company was an early adopter, but nonetheless, they're very helpful. If we encounter some kind of bug (a rare event), it's not long before the engineering team gets back to me with a fix. If I want to submit a feature request, a rep gets back to me instantly saying that it's now on their scope (and then it gets added to the product shortly after). If I have a question about some feature, Zoom support always has a speedy answer.

They're very good at giving detailed release notes any time there's an update, and their documentation is always great.
Read Stefan Scherbik's full review

About Zoom

Zoom
Zoom is a popular online meeting and video conferencing platform known for its webinar capabilities for live virtual events and broadcasting. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.

In addition to the above features, Zoom also offers:

Zoom Video Webinar
Zoom offers a Video Webinar option supporting unlimited audiences viewing live with presentation engagement tools like group chat, dual screen support, live broadcasting to YouTube or other platforms, polling, and other features supporting streaming webinars and virtual events.

Zoom Rooms
Zoom offers hardware and software bundles for businesses looking to streamline their web conferencing services.

Zoom Phone
With Zoom Phone, users can bundle their voice, video, voicemail, messaging, meetings, and conferencing through one application. It can carry out calls over cellular voice, cellular data, or WiFi connections and is supported on Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android devices.

Zoom Features

Has featureMobile Screen Sharing
Has featureVideo Breakout Rooms
Has featureScreen share video with audio

Zoom Video

Zoom Product Overview Video -- Zoom is revolutionizing the ways teams collaborate. Whether you're connecting multiple conference rooms or adding remote attendees. Meeting face-to-face is as simple as a single touch.

Zoom Integrations

Slack, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Pardot, Zapier, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Microsoft One Drive, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, LTI Canvas, LTI Blackboard, LTI Moodle, LTI Desire2Learn, Kubi

Zoom Competitors