Zoom Reviews

1946 Ratings

May 28, 2020
Richard Foster | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Billing and customer support is non-existent. Multiple emails, multiple phone calls, long wait times on hold, all of which result in dead ends.
Read Richard Foster's full review
August 10, 2020

Support Rating

I had my personal experience with the Zoom billing and support team. From reading in forums, my experience is like that of many others (unresolved issues with billing and accounts). While the contact at Zoom was nice and forthcoming, the initial response took an unbelievable amount of time (7 weeks). Also, the offered solution was embarrassingly inadequate in a professional setting (closing an account to resolve a login problem). I believe the company systematically neglects user support or does not invest a proportional amount of revenue in these departments. From the way how my several tickets have been "resolved" by the support, this is easily the worst experience with a tech company ever.
October 18, 2019
Richard Nandlal | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

So far any question or problem we have had has been dealt with in a timely manner and without hesitation. No issues contacting Zoom for support.
Read Richard Nandlal's full review
October 24, 2019

Support Rating

We just started using Zoom and we are very pleased with it to date. We feel like we will continue to use it and implement it throughout the country.
July 07, 2019
Kevin King | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Literally, we could not be happier. As an early adopter of the phone service we've had a few issues along the way and the support team has been right there to assist and follow up to be sure we got everything we needed.
Read Kevin King's full review
March 29, 2019

Support Rating

We had to contact them recently for some issues we couldnt resolve internally and their support team was outstanding. They helped troubleshoot and escalated the issue when they couldnt find the solution. They called back when they promised they would and kept us updated about our issue.
November 30, 2018
Kenneth Hess | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

As I've written before, Zoom makes us feel like we matter and that we're a client rather than a customer. They want us to succeed and they put in the time to make sure that we do. I feel like they're more of a business partner rather than simply a vendor or supplier. They spent a lot of time onboarding with us, giving us demos, helping us get set up, and then giving us follow-up to be sure it's going well.
Read Kenneth Hess's full review
June 15, 2018
Eric Weiss | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The few times we've used them (and I mean FEW) Zoom's support team has been very knowledgeable and responsive. Sometimes the best support is when you need it the least. I mean that as respectable as possible to Zoom. I haven't had to use their support since their product has been consistently great, so kudos to everyone at Zoom!
Read Eric Weiss's full review
October 16, 2018
Kenny Mai | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've created a couple of support tickets already and my experience has always been great. I would get a response in minutes and they quickly help me resolve my issues.
Read Kenny Mai's full review
February 01, 2017
Stefan Scherbik | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Zoom's support is truly world class. And I'm not sure if that's because my company was an early adopter, but nonetheless, they're very helpful. If we encounter some kind of bug (a rare event), it's not long before the engineering team gets back to me with a fix. If I want to submit a feature request, a rep gets back to me instantly saying that it's now on their scope (and then it gets added to the product shortly after). If I have a question about some feature, Zoom support always has a speedy answer.

They're very good at giving detailed release notes any time there's an update, and their documentation is always great.
Read Stefan Scherbik's full review

High quality audio (604)
High quality video (606)
Low bandwidth requirements (535)
Mobile support (8)
Desktop sharing (598)
9.2
Whiteboards (382)
Calendar integration (534)
Meeting initiation (588)
Integrates with social media (234)
Record meetings / events (559)
Slideshows (400)
Live chat (504)
Audience polling (312)
Q&A (351)
User authentication (425)
Participant roles & permissions (475)
Confidential attendee list (333)

What is Zoom?

Zoom brings teams together to get more done in a frictionless and secure video environment. A video-first unified communications platform, Zoom provides video meetings, voice, webinars, and chat across all devices and spaces.

-- Zoom Meetings & Chat

Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Has featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events

Has featureConfidential attendee list
Has featureSecure file sharing

Zoom Screenshots

Zoom Video

Learn how you can can use multi-spotlight, multi-pinning, and video reordering to better manage you meetings.

Zoom Integrations

Slack, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Pardot, Zapier, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Microsoft One Drive, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, LTI Canvas, LTI Blackboard, LTI Moodle, LTI Desire2Learn, Kubi

Zoom Competitors