Since we are an executive recruitment firm, we use ZoomInfo Engage to identify potential candidates for our assignments for either direct …
Tellwise is a drip email system that integrates with Salesforce. We tested it to replace Yesware and compared to CirrusInsight. We choose …
When I first started using Tellwise I used it a lot more than I use it now. I would use it for my email templates, sending out emails and …
Our organization is using Tellwise in our sales department. The ADM team is using it to track, send, and monitor email activities. We are …
We use Tellwise to send email to various groups of clients and potential clients. The software is easy to use and allows for you to move …
Tellwise is a tool that our account development team at Marketware uses to help us to more efficiently reach out to potential clients …
Tellwise is being used by multiple departments in my organization. We use it to track activity surrounding our outreach to prospects and …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ZoomInfo Engage, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
ZoomInfo Engage (formerly Tellwise) is a sales content management software solution developed by Tellwise, acquired by DiscoverOrg in 2019, and now part of ZoomInfo.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- We are more efficient in our day to day work.
- We reach more people more quickly so we can complete assignments for our clients more quickly.
- We can see when an email is opened in real-time, so we can see who is actually seeing the messages (verses them going into a junk/spam folder or being blocked by a firewall. On other platforms, you have no idea if your email has been opened or read unless the recipient responds.
- We decided not to use Tellwise for the time being and will test it again in one year because what I saw so far is promising.
- We haven't seen any substantial ROI.
- If you need to track content shared with prospects and stakeholders, Tellwise may be exactly what you need.
- Positive for phone calls
- Negative for emails that I thought were being viewed but when I look at the stats it is very dismal. In 2017 there was a higher view rate than now.
- When I started using Salesflows, I noticed an immediate increase in my engagement with my prospects which resulted in more appointments being set
- Tellwise has freed up my time to focus on things other than sending emails individually.
- Organizing and editing groups within their tool is a breeze compared to attempting the same in Outlook, for example.
- I have been able to hit my quota consistently month after month.
- I have been able to call blitz with the added use of the dialer.
- More prospects and clients efficiently reached.
- Easily sort hot leads from those not interested.