Formerly Tellwise

Easy to Use

Tellwise Review

July 02, 2018

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ZoomInfo Engage, and make your voice heard!

What is ZoomInfo Engage?

ZoomInfo Engage (formerly Tellwise) is a sales content management software solution developed by Tellwise, acquired by DiscoverOrg in 2019, and now part of ZoomInfo.

4 people want pricing too

What is Bloomfire?

Bloomfire provides knowledge engagement, aiming to deliver an experience that connects teams and individuals with the information they need to excel at their jobs. Their cloud-based knowledge engagement platform aims to give people one centralized, searchable place to engage with shared knowledge…

What is Prezi?

Prezi’s advantage over static slides is that its interactive, zoomable canvas shows the relationship between the big picture and the fine details. The vendor’s value proposition is that this puts ideas in context, and makes them more likely to resonate, motivate, and be remembered.

What is ZoomInfo Engage?

ZoomInfo Engage Technical Details

Bonnie Lewinstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
Since we are an executive recruitment firm, we use ZoomInfo Engage to identify potential candidates for our assignments for either direct recruitment or referral requests. We can also use the ZoomInfo Engage for business development/marketing when needed. The entire company uses ZoomInfo, and it has been instrumental in identifying candidate contact information, company information, and organizational charts at companies.
Bethany Vidaurri | TrustRadius Reviewer
When I first started using Tellwise I used it a lot more than I use it now. I would use it for my email templates, sending out emails and making and documenting the call. Now I do not use the email feature anymore because my emails are not getting seen and sent to the "other" folder in Outlook. My open rate has dramatically decreased this past year (Q1 & Q2).
I used Tellwise a lot for phone calls. I love this feature because I can organize my VMs and get my calls logged automatically.

Easy to Use

Brittany Leonard | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization is using Tellwise in our sales department. The ADM team is using it to track, send, and monitor email activities. We are able to see who has opened emails and clicked links and even interact with our audience through those links. It creates a direct link between us and our audience while helping us see what emails are most effective.

Tellwise Review

We use Tellwise to send email to various groups of clients and potential clients. The software is easy to use and allows for you to move individuals from one group to another without complicated steps.

There's also a feature that allows you to automate your emails and when they are sent/create a sequence of emails to be sent.

I don't personally use their phone dialer but that was something I had tried out just to see what it was like and that also seemed like a great product. I just don't make calls in a series that would require me to use a dialing service but if I did I would certainly be using this as well.
Chris Connelly | TrustRadius Reviewer
Tellwise is a tool that our account development team at Marketware uses to help us to more efficiently reach out to potential clients within different organizations. It allows us to better warm up leads to our tool via email and track which people are engaging with me and the messages that I've sent them.

I would recommend Tellwise to any organization looking to structure their sales or account development team for success.
Tellwise is being used by multiple departments in my organization. We use it to track activity surrounding our outreach to prospects and clients. One of our team's uses Tellwise to email 500+ individuals weekly (10-15 from a single company) and it helps to qualify those leads in our of priority. They also use the auto-call feature for voicemails.

Another team uses it to email ~100 clients in a client update newsletter every month. As a part of these newsletters, we include opportunities for additional sales. Tellwise is great because the Templates are completed customizable in the web app. and it easily integrates to mail lists in Salesforce.

However, I do not like the Outlook plug-in. It is very prone to glitching and the emails do not look that great on the receiving end. That said, anyone who responds to a Tellwise mass email can then be handled individually through a standard Outlook mailer, and still tracked for activity.