Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zuora, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Zuora is software for subscription businesses. The software is designed to provide an end-to-end subscription management solution that includes billing, finance, commerce and insights, helping users establish a subscription business model and establish, nurture, and monetize recurring customer relationships.
Zuora spans across commerce, billing, collections, revenue recognition, and analytics. The vendor says their products aim to help users:
- Go to market with their subscription offerings, then grow and retain their customer base across multiple channels
- Automate billing, collections, and revenue recognition to scale their business and support their go-to-market strategies
- Deeply understand their subscribers and the health of their business at all times
Zuora is headquartered in Foster City, CA with 11 offices around the world. The company services over 800 clients, including HP, Dell, Financial Times, Box, YP.com, Vivint, Hubspot, and Schneider Electric.
- Supported: Product Catalog
- Supported: Subscriptions & Amendments
- Supported: Zuora for Salesforce
- Supported: Billing & AR Settlement
- Supported: Payment Processing
- Supported: Revenue Recognition
- Supported: GL Integration
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGIIubeFD0U to watch Zuora video.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Refunds and adjustments can require several steps to be performed.
- Making Account Subscription Changes
- Managing Customer Account, invoice, and subscription dates
- Deleting things. How is it so hard to delete things? Just have a trashcan icon and let me delete it!
- Having to create multiple amendments for the same order
- Lots of button presses for simple tasks
- Creating an amendment
- Amendments to existing subscriptions.
- Changing currency of an existing account
- Syncing product catalogue between sandbox and production environment as there isn't any automated way of doing it.
- Payment search by number is extremely slow in the interface if the number of payments are huge.
- make products co-terminus
- Finance charges.
- Updating subscriptions on a parent account with multiple children accounts.
- Applying credits; would like a button to process all at once.
- Reporting - we must currently run multiple reports and combine them to get all the data that we need.
- Identifying multiple lines of business.
- Uploading reports
- Images uploading
- AR Ageing
- Creating subscriptions with certain terms or other customer requirements
- Product catalog, no filtering, large numbers of rate plans take a long time to render, edit rate plans is time consuming
- User management is painful, no filtering, sorting doesn't persist, no ability to "delete" a user so all your users are visible forever
- Amending subscriptions
- Creating and applying discounts
- Canceling bill runs
- Searching for accounts or subscriptions
- i think pulling a payment report with check reference
- Refunds and Credits can be a bit overwhelming the first few times. It is easy now, but takes some time.
- Amending a subscription in multiple ways or at different time points
- Reporting from within Zuora itself
- Understanding what the system/calculated variables mean in enough detail while building queries (need to refer to spreadsheet).
- Little flexibility in evaluating actions.
- Understanding the terminology can be daunting.
- Knowing when to drill down takes some getting used to.
- Generating reports
- Adding discount codes