Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zuora, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Zuora is software for subscription businesses. The software is designed to provide an end-to-end subscription management solution that includes billing, finance, commerce and insights, helping users establish a subscription business model and establish, nurture, and monetize recurring customer relationships.
Zuora spans across commerce, billing, collections, revenue recognition, and analytics. The vendor says their products aim to help users:
- Go to market with their subscription offerings, then grow and retain their customer base across multiple channels
- Automate billing, collections, and revenue recognition to scale their business and support their go-to-market strategies
- Deeply understand their subscribers and the health of their business at all times
Zuora is headquartered in Foster City, CA with 11 offices around the world. The company services over 800 clients, including HP, Dell, Financial Times, Box, YP.com, Vivint, Hubspot, and Schneider Electric.
- Supported: Product Catalog
- Supported: Subscriptions & Amendments
- Supported: Zuora for Salesforce
- Supported: Billing & AR Settlement
- Supported: Payment Processing
- Supported: Revenue Recognition
- Supported: GL Integration
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGIIubeFD0U to watch Zuora video.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- We utilised the data in Salesforce using workflows etc., to manage credit control with some automation.
- Automation of renewals - again using Salesforce we have now automated our renewals process and control everything through Salesforce Opportunities and Zuora quotes.
- Various degrees of reporting
- Use some technical billing functions that create pro-rations for us and do the calculations when we credit and rebill.
- Z-quotes for sales operations and allowing the reps insight into current customers billing statuses
- Dashboard creation
- Report origination
- Online payment reconciliation
- AR Reports
- Uploading usage to solve complex business rules for our service plans
- Most of the ways
- Coupon Management.
- Usage information is loaded into Zuora and then pulled by our renewal website to display to customers.
- Evaluating whether expectations of what/how customers use product has led to unexpected changes in strategies in both product development and marketing.
- We hope to be able to use the product to do a deeper dive data analysis of product use.
- We've been able to use Z-Checkout integrated with our website for customer self-serve 'buy now' scenarios while staying completely PCI compliant.
- We've been able to use the Zuora API to pull back data and marry it with other internal data for reporting purposes.
- Our use of Z-Force 360 & Z-Quotes within Salesforce, married with DocuSign has been a real blessing to streamlining our sales process. We've seen quotes to signed deals in a manner of minutes instead of hours, days and longer.