Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zuora, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Zuora is software for subscription businesses. The software is designed to provide an end-to-end subscription management solution that includes billing, finance, commerce and insights, helping users establish a subscription business model and establish, nurture, and monetize recurring customer relationships.
Zuora spans across commerce, billing, collections, revenue recognition, and analytics. The vendor says their products aim to help users:
- Go to market with their subscription offerings, then grow and retain their customer base across multiple channels
- Automate billing, collections, and revenue recognition to scale their business and support their go-to-market strategies
- Deeply understand their subscribers and the health of their business at all times
Zuora is headquartered in Foster City, CA with 11 offices around the world. The company services over 800 clients, including HP, Dell, Financial Times, Box, YP.com, Vivint, Hubspot, and Schneider Electric.
- Supported: Product Catalog
- Supported: Subscriptions & Amendments
- Supported: Zuora for Salesforce
- Supported: Billing & AR Settlement
- Supported: Payment Processing
- Supported: Revenue Recognition
- Supported: GL Integration
For a simple subscription business, Zuora is a great tool. If you get into multi-year subscriptions (known to be multi-year from inception), there are challenges, particularly related to revenue recognition, amendments, and, especially, future-dated amendments.
If you need to understand what products your customers are utilizing, the reporting is great. It may just take you a while to get the right report.
Overall I'm satisfied with the interface and daily operations.
More appropriate: enterprise, long cycle sales process that requires a lot of documentation