Zuora is used solely by the Finance department. Zuora addresses the problem of manual processes in the finance department. We've been able to automate nearly everything, which saves us a lot of time to work on other priorities. Thank you Zuora!
Good to see the new multi entity option now introduced.
1. Consolidate our billing from 3 different billing accounts from Freshbooks to 1 account, which Zuora allows.
2. Avoid reconciled deferred revenue/monthly recoginised revenue manually outside the billing system, which Zuora could help with.
3. Strong needs to show billing and payment information to other users in the business, not only the billing operation team. Zuora could sync back the billing information to Salesforce, and allow support team and sales team members to have access.
Zuora is software for subscription businesses. The software is designed to provide an end-to-end subscription management solution that includes billing, finance, commerce and insights, helping users establish a subscription business model and establish, nurture, and monetize recurring customer relationships.
Zuora spans across commerce, billing, collections, revenue recognition, and analytics. The vendor says their products aim to help users:
- Go to market with their subscription offerings, then grow and retain their customer base across multiple channels
- Automate billing, collections, and revenue recognition to scale their business and support their go-to-market strategies
- Deeply understand their subscribers and the health of their business at all times
Zuora is headquartered in Foster City, CA with 11 offices around the world. The company services over 800 clients, including HP, Dell, Financial Times, Box, YP.com, Vivint, Hubspot, and Schneider Electric.
- Supported: Product Catalog
- Supported: Subscriptions & Amendments
- Supported: Zuora for Salesforce
- Supported: Billing & AR Settlement
- Supported: Payment Processing
- Supported: Revenue Recognition
- Supported: GL Integration