Zuora

Zuora Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Rob Sherman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I think I might spend a lot more time evaluating just how a migration will work from our home grown solution into a selected vendor and really dig deeper there. I might also spend more time talking to existing customers to understand their pain points more than I did.
July 18, 2016

Zuora Review

Although I didn't have a choice in my organization's selection of Zuora, I think that I would have likely chosen Zuora as my subscription billing system anyway. It does what it needs to, and I feel like I have the tools to be efficient and accurate when it comes to invoice management and recurring payments.

What is Zuora?

Zuora is software for subscription businesses. The software is designed to provide an end-to-end subscription management solution that includes billing, finance, commerce and insights, helping users establish a subscription business model and establish, nurture, and monetize recurring customer relationships.

Zuora spans across commerce, billing, collections, revenue recognition, and analytics. The vendor says their products aim to help users:

1. Go to market with their subscription offerings, then grow and retain their customer base across multiple channels
  2. Automate billing, collections, and revenue recognition to scale their business and support their go-to-market strategies
  3. Deeply understand their subscribers and the health of their business at all times

Zuora is headquartered in Foster City, CA with 11 offices around the world. The company services over 800 clients, including HP, Dell, Financial Times, Box, YP.com, Vivint, Hubspot, and Schneider Electric.

Zuora Features

• Supported: Payment Processing
  • Supported: Revenue Recognition
  • Supported: GL Integration

Zuora Video

Overview of Zuora: The world’s only subscription order-to-cash platform.

Zuora Integrations

Zuora Competitors

Zuora Pricing

Zuora Technical Details

What is Zuora?

Zuora is one of the best-known subscription billing platforms. Zuora is an enterprise-level product and, as such, provides comprehensive metrics, tax automation, and support for multiple currencies. It also offers Salesforce and NetSuite integration out-of the-box. It often replaces cumbersome ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems that does not focus exclusively on billing.

What is Zuora's best feature?

Reviewers rate Performance highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses Zuora?

The most common users of Zuora are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.