Zuora

Zuora Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

March 16, 2016

We love Zuora!

Sri Rajan | TrustRadius Reviewer
While responsiveness is great, sometimes it can take some time for them to tell us what's going on, even if the problem is not really a Zuora issue, but rather an issue on our side.
I have been very impressed with the support received from Zuora. No only are the response times quick, they are also well-informed and thoughtful. There are times when multiple use cases need to be provided in order to pinpoint to answer I am looking for, but overall I am able to depend on useful assistance via the email support channel.
A support request is emailed to their support team, then an automated response is sent to you in a couple hours saying "Hey, someone will take a look at your support request soon". Then somewhere around 12-18 hours later, an actual support member responds with "Have you checked out our tutorials? Here's one that sounds like it might help you". I don't want a tutorial given to me that I've already read through that only exists because of the terrible user design of Zuora's user interface.
July 18, 2016

Zuora Review

I have only ever needed Zuora support once, and it did take them quite a while to resolve my issue, but other than that the fact that I haven't needed them is always a good sign.
I am always impressed with both the turn around time of a request and the detail at which they offer to solve my issue.
Zuora came onsite with us for a day and I was very impressed with the level of attention they gave us and the feedback.
The support team is very enthusiastic and attempts to be helpful; usually the issue is technical expertise with complex problems and getting responses from the engineering teams on difficult problems.
Support usually responds quickly but is always slow to grasp the problem and rarely helpful without escalation. Part of the problem may be that we use the product in a slightly unconventional way.

What is Zuora?

Zuora is software for subscription businesses. The software is designed to provide an end-to-end subscription management solution that includes billing, finance, commerce and insights, helping users establish a subscription business model and establish, nurture, and monetize recurring customer relationships.

Zuora spans across commerce, billing, collections, revenue recognition, and analytics. The vendor says their products aim to help users:

1. Go to market with their subscription offerings, then grow and retain their customer base across multiple channels
  2. Automate billing, collections, and revenue recognition to scale their business and support their go-to-market strategies
  3. Deeply understand their subscribers and the health of their business at all times

Zuora is headquartered in Foster City, CA with 11 offices around the world. The company services over 800 clients, including HP, Dell, Financial Times, Box, YP.com, Vivint, Hubspot, and Schneider Electric.

Zuora Features

• Supported: Payment Processing
  • Supported: Revenue Recognition
  • Supported: GL Integration

Zuora Video

Overview of Zuora: The world’s only subscription order-to-cash platform.

Zuora Integrations

Zuora Competitors

Zuora Pricing

Zuora Technical Details

What is Zuora?

Zuora is one of the best-known subscription billing platforms. Zuora is an enterprise-level product and, as such, provides comprehensive metrics, tax automation, and support for multiple currencies. It also offers Salesforce and NetSuite integration out-of the-box. It often replaces cumbersome ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems that does not focus exclusively on billing.

What is Zuora's best feature?

Reviewers rate Performance highest, with a score of 9.7.

Who uses Zuora?

The most common users of Zuora are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.