Reviews (1-2 of 2)
December 06, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
We use Zywave HRConnection to handle our benefit documents and enrollments every year. It works fantastically, and is dependable. It's really nice to be able to go back and download my documents for vision, dental, health or anything else. And it is also super great to be able to compare what I did last year when re-enrolling.
Read Darian Rawson's full review
If you are sick of emailing reminders and sending people their own stuff, this can be a great tool to use for employees to have 24/7 access to their prescription plan and other info. I really appreciate it that my company uses this. It has greatly reduced the burden on our HR staff.
March 09, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
We use HRconnection throughout our organization to keep staff up to date on policy and procedures as well as employee perks and discounts offered by us or our partners
- Provides a secure 24/7 availability of information, forms and various information we used to keep in public folders in MS Exchange, but that platform wasn't always available off-site
- Provides resources and full campaigns for wellness and other employee living situations that are pushed out to our staff on a predetermined schedule.
- Provide us a platform to improve communications with our employees for current events and news as well as an archival of older information that we can refer back to when needed
- The onboarding of employees with benefits selection is not quite complete as it pertains to full integrations with carrier feeds and EDI solutions for HIPAA 834 Transactions
- The ultimate solution would be to integrate with payroll systems such as ADP, PayChex or Paylocity. This would eliminate the need to input and update data in multiple systems
- Integration to HR systems like Oracle or other HR platforms would be a bonus
Read Robert Church's full review
For clients looking for a communications portal this is a perfect fit. However, for clients looking to do online enrollment it is still lacking key features that other systems like Employee Navigator offers.
Zywave Client Cloud - Enrollment & Onboarding Scorecard Summary
What is Zywave Client Cloud - Enrollment & Onboarding?
In today’s ever-changing job market, employers are expected to provide more information and resources to their employees, especially during enrollment and onboarding. However, successfully completing these HR tasks can be complicated and time-consuming.
Solve this dilemma, retain existing business and attract new prospects by offering a benefits enrollment and onboarding platform. The vendor states that with Zywave's platform, clients can reduce their administrative burden and empower their employees with more resources and education.
Categories: Benefits Administration
Zywave Client Cloud - Enrollment & Onboarding Competitors
Zywave Client Cloud - Enrollment & Onboarding Technical Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Zywave, headquartered in Milwaukee, offers HRconnection, a benefits administration platform.
The most common users of Zywave Client Cloud - Enrollment & Onboarding are Small Businesses from the Consumer Services industry.