12mass is a Social Conversation tool enabling brands to engage with a large audience on Twitter and Facebook without compromising the personal touch. Its clustering tool makes search easier and the Multivariable testing allows for optimization of the responses. https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/K2/fh/EPEBWV3EUJWW.PNGA great product for customer service/community engagementI came across the platform while browsing on Twitter and tried the free trial for own Twitter account and then for my company's. The system smartly grouped all the tweets with similar content and responses can be sent out more personally. We can now respond to all the mentions saying "Thank you" faster and much more personal.,The smart clustering works wonder and will help you loads in managing a huge number of mentions everyday or reaching out to people who might be interested in your product. The tool cleverly groups similar tweets together even though they don't match word by word. It saves me time everyday responding to tweets with similar content. The nice thing about it is you can customize your responses so you don't sound like a machine, thus the personal touch is still there. 12mass is the only tool that allows you to measure your responses against stipulated metrics like engagement rate, click-through rate and so on, so you know which responses are best welcome by the audience The system gets smarter as you use it, which speeds up the conversations even further.,The system is rather bulky and can be complicated for new users to get familiarized with at first. There are a lot of tools to refine your search, which takes a while to understand the logic. It can be a bit slow at times and you'll need to refresh the system and type the search again. Would love to see the statistics being present in a more comprehensive way with a dialog decision tree drawn out.,9,Better customer service and more interactions on twitter for sure! I've seen a huge jump in the interactions since I started using the product. Also, I've established a lot of connections with influencers by asking meaningful questions. It definitely saves time, I don't think you can ever engage with that many people manually. More people are trying our products as we find a fit between their needs and our offerings through engaging with them on Twitter.,Hootsuite Free,9,Reach out to more people Respond to more people on a regular basis,No,9respond fast and efficent to all your brands mentionsOur brand is mentioned on twitter way over our capacity to respond with all of them. 12mass helps me and my team talk with all our mentions in a fast and easy way. we now have Stats about which of our responses are more engaging than others.,I used 12mass to find people loving our brand and found some great responses that yield higher response rates. the search feature (step one) helped me build a stream of people tweeting the same thing. than 12mass remember my responses to each stream and measured the number of clicks, RT's, @reply's on each of my saved response. there is no other tool that provided me the ability to A/B test my responses to optimize them. as all of our responses are saved, every day I login in and than just view the streams of mentions, most of them have already a suggested response attached to them and I just send them out. with in few minutes i can interact and respond to more than 120 people. I also use the scheduling in advance every one has that but it is an important part. the RSS feature allows me to automatically stream news and our followers are receiving great content,Should add a Facebook private messages option. If my brand wasn't mentioned so much I don't think I would need to use it. Sometimes the site is slow.,10,Much faster Lead conversions as we were able to find and send the messages that led to higher CTR and higher conversions, it is easier when you know what works and what dosnt. my team were able to respond to 10 times faster making each one of them a ninja responder. ur fans were happier as they get better responses,,10,3,0,lead generation Responding to all our social conversations. talking to all the people sharing an article about us. social media customer support,ur twitter account was able to talk with more than 250 thousand people with only 3 community managers!,now that they added Facebook's platform we will be able to respond to all our fan page comments,Yes,Product Features,i would start with 12mass,Don't know,No,Change management was minimal,takes time to learn,9,Yes,10,Yes,The first time using 12mass was difficult. the team helped us learn the system fast.,responding to a group of people creating a search,making the search meater go to green,No,9
12mass

12mass Reviews

12mass

Do you work for this company?

Showing 2 of 6 12mass ratings and reviews.

About 12mass