Reviews (1-25 of 60)
- Very responsive to our needs
- Charlie Knutson does an outstanding job with our company
- Utilization for call monitory and tracking
- Dashboards that can be customized based on our business needs
- The support line takes days to get an answer or assistance
- When we call in to support it is very difficult to get through and again takes days to get back about the issue
- Easy to work with and understand
- Very knowledgeable about their systems
- Extremely fast
- Mobile apps are a little dated but a new app is in the works.
- Some of the online learning could be a little clearer for non-users.
- Able to easily manage and open support tickets online
- Communication is generally timely.
- Personnel are responsive to the problems.
- The initial live support person can sometimes be difficult to communicate with. However, they will take down your key problems and escalate it to the right person to deal with your issues.
- Better online chat support. The online chat seems to be limited to a bot to direct to their FAQ or to assist in opening a ticket only. The ability to schedule a chat online instead of calls would help.
- Providing solutions to our technical issues such as when the phone has garbled audio or if the calls aren't coming through
- Reviewing and answering questions with regard to our billing and invoicing
- Assisting with adding new devices and phone lines to our current plan
- Ideally, better quality calls for customer service would be great; I have previously had a difficult time hearing the representative who is helping me
- I would love to see an easier user platform; the current setup can be a little confusing
- The password function on the phones has been complicated to navigate and the contact center often can't be of help with these issues
- Smooth transition through the phone tree
- Great quality of calls with little to no interruptions/dropped calls
- Great support when needed
- Scripts can be a little more user friendly
- When updates happen and functions change more alerts to those specific changes
- Providing additional storage for recorded calls at a more reasonable price
- Easy to contact
- Easy to navigate
- Can get to a live rep easily
- The menu system is not straightforward in spots.
- Sometimes, it's difficult to make extension/phone number changes.
- Design settings can be challenging for novice users.
- They are always professional.
- They make sure the issues are resolved by following up.
- Very knowledgeable
- The dashboard to me could be more user friendly
- Calls connection on the mobile app could be more secure and audible
- Post-call voice surveys are a huge benefit. Built right into the Support call process, when the Support rep hangs up their side of the call the customer is taken automatically to a phone survey.
- The ability to integrate the phone call activities directly into our Dynamics 365 environment is excellent. At the end of a call, the system generates a popup screen that automatically fills in the caller, the Support rep, and the time spent. That makes it easier for the Support reps to track these interactions.
- The Contact Center is not directly integrated with the Work (Virtual Office) system. Essentially the Contact Center forwards the calls to the Work extension for each Support rep. Then the call is actually answered from the Work app. This has caused some confusion and learning curves for the Support team as they need to use 2 systems\applications when doing all calls from the soft-phone interfaces. Getting Contact Center directly integrated with the Work app would increase ease of use dramatically.
- The contact center is very easy to navigate. If I have any issues, I can usually sort them out there.
- If we are unable to figure out an issue, we can call the Contact Center and they can help us fast and efficiently.
- We have yet to come across any areas where 8x8 Contact Center has room to improve. The very few issues we have ever come across have been handled.
- The queues help filter calls to the correct departments.
- Needing only an internet connection has allowed us to transition many of our workers to being remote.
- The statuses and reporting through the analytics can be helpful for analyzing worker efficiency.
- Support is slow to get back to you regarding issues.
- A few key functions are more complicated than they need to be. Simple clicks to accomplish simple goals.
- There can be times where the Contact Center has trouble establishing a connection.
I also have to mention that the 8x8 customer service and technical support has been very helpful to our company during these past few years.
- The ability to log in to your account where ever you are is very resourceful.
- The desktop application is also very good.
- Sending faxes through the desktop application is very easy.
- Texting clients using the virtual office is very helpful.
- The Account Manager page can be confusing.
- It would be nice to have tutorial videos guiding us through the steps of setting up sub-menus, auto attendant etc.
- Phone Calls
- Phone Call Routing
- Auto Attendant Feature is amazing.
- Not having the ability to manually press certain keys to forward the phones to the after hours phone number/voicemail. The service must be setup from within the portal but one of my clients closes at different times every day so the automatic feature does not work because members of the organization could be working late.
- Take ownership of our issue
- Find a solution, no matter how long it takes
- Escalate "unsolvable" problems to in-house experts to solve the problem
- Restating and clarifying is Customer Service 101, but the call center takes it to the extreme.
- Call center agent gave the perception she was preoccupied with other matters when I called--distracted.
- Upon transferring my call to a senior tech, the agent kept coming back on the line to let me know she was still looking for the senior tech. Rather than putting me into a queue, she came back on the line too frequently. She needs to find a balance between too little and too much.
- Connecting our employees
- Flexible use for our staff (mobile, laptop, desktop, landline)
- Ease of use
- Be able to create meetings and edit meetings from within the apps
- Be able to join meetings from desktop app or mobile apps
- Improve 1st tier support and support messaging - every message says "We haven't been able to reach you - if there is a better number" - surely there is a better way to say we missed you but we will try again, please let us know if there is a better time. Claiming we haven't been able to reach you sounds extremely final. If there is a better number - How many times do you need to ask that? Obviously the number you have is good we just missed each other since you don't make appointments for call backs you just call. Which is fine, but perhaps there is a smarter way to do that.
- Good audio
- Easy to set up
- Easy to forward to a cell phone #
- Ring groups are a great tool.
- Sometimes they are impatient.
- Agents have strong accents.
- The transition from our previous virtual office to the X series was NOT handled well. We were not given proper warning or training regarding the transition.
- One customer service rep put me on hold for one hour.
- I can see what clinic the incoming call is for, so I know how to answer accordingly.
- I am able to see what other representatives are available in case I need to transfer a call.
- I, and most patients, like that I can text information like their appointment times and map links to the clinic.
- Sometimes call transfers don't work. It's almost a hit or miss with a lot of them.
- There needs to be a way to log out if it gets stuck and won't end a call.
- I wish sometimes I could go back to the last call to see the phone number in case I didn't enter it correctly.
- VO Analytics are easy to use and customize for our needs.
- Call routing between Queues and Ring Groups.
- Online customer support and case management.
- The reporting for the Queue calls and Call Log for a specific person are separate. It would be more beneficial if I was able to pull one report that had the end users information who answered, rather than having to pull the Queue Report to see this information.
- The initial number of porting was a little rough. We had numbers ported before others and some that didn't port at all. A few port requests had to be made to rectify the situation and I had to escalate the case in order to complete the port.
8x8 Contact Center Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is 8x8 Contact Center?
8x8 Contact Center is designed to enable any business to deliver a positive customer experience with a complete multi-channel solution and extensive customer analytics. 8x8 includes interoperable team messaging as a native entitlement to enhance customer service, removing corporate silos that prevent information sharing and degrade customer support. Also included with each agent license is integration with major CRM applications and an Open API for extended third party system connectivity. Key features include:
•Integrated voice, web chat, email and social
•One-click subject matter expert access
•Interoperable team messaging
•Skills based routing
•Built-in CRM integration and APIs
•Customer engagement analytics
•Graphical call flow design
•Queued and Web Callback
•Fully context aware of customer journey
•Supervisor feedback in real time
•Advanced speech and interaction analytics
•Predictive outbound campaigns
•Quality, collaborative performance management
•Unlimited calling within 46 countries
8x8 Contact Center Downloadables
8x8 Contact Center Integrations
8x8 Contact Center Competitors
8x8 Contact Center Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
8x8 Contact Center Technical Details