Reviews (1-25 of 27)
- Routes call very efficiently
- Very east to program IVR scripting
- Sometimes it is difficult to get the correct 8x8 individual to provide phone support
- Bria Soft Phone licensing is cumbersome, as 8x8 needs to be contacted whenever any given user switches to a new laptop
- Ease of use for caller queues.
- Ability to overflow calls when a high influx of calls has presented itself.
- Contact Center for us would run more smoothly if it was connected to the Virtual Office.
- Setting up, creating, and updating scripts in the IVR is very difficult.
- Centralized or distributed agents, prioritize by skill set or skill level across all communication types - voice, chat, email, screen-share, voicemail, and call-back.
- Unique handling of each main incoming pipe while still sharing common or separate queues.
- There is a steep learning curve on scripting and some of the nuances are not well documented.
- Due to its flexibility, system design used to recreate legacy system functionality does the new user a disservice. Its value is its ability to remove legacy obstacles but one needs to fully understand the capabilities going in which is not always possible.
- Phone quality is very good.
- The user-interface is easy to manage.
- It silently drops the connection without any sign.
- It sometimes fails to recognize the audio devices despite the fact that all other computer software is able to use it.
8x8 Contact Center is used by a couple of different
departments within our organization to assist customers. It allows for the equal or
unequal rotation of calls among employees, transfers from one employee to
another, transfers to numbers outside of our organization, multi-party line
joining, caller ID, the hold function, voicemail, and more. Within our
organization, we use essentially all of these functions on a daily basis.
- 8x8 Contact Center distributes calls to employees based on our organization's settings.
- The 8x8 Contact Center computer application has a fairly user-friendly interface, making it easy to navigate.
- The 8x8 Contact Center phone application sometimes seems slow to connect calls, but this could be due to users' cell phone functionality and/or a slow internet connection.
- The 8x8 phone application answer button is somewhat small. Instead of being able to simply scroll up on my phone screen to answer a call, I first have to access a small circle on the phone screen and then scroll up in order to answer.
- 8x8 Contact Center provides a great real time heads up of queue status.
- Lets agents work remotely and use their own phones if required.
- Reporting can be made better, would like to be able to generate reports on schedule.
- Agent recent call view is missing, hard for an agent to refer to a call handled recently if notes were missed.
- Call queue display is easily consumed but provides the correct amount of detail.
- Metrics assist with business improvement.
- Customer support was not knowledgeable at times.
- Account representative did not communicate effectively.
- Quick IT assistance.
- Great customer service from sales rep.
- More intuitively set-up systems. Currently there are a lot of steps just to complete a single task.
- Better reporting that provides more comprehensive detailed information that is easy to access and understand.
- Provides monitoring for active calls.
- Gives the flexibility to handle routing of calls and customize events that take place like callback options or customer surveys at the end of the call.
- Customer support is not very knowledgeable compared to other vendors. It is difficult to get immediate support and resolutions could be provided in a more timely fashion. I dread having to deal with their support.
- We went with 8x8 because they had call center functionality (Contact Center) and PBX back office functionality (user extensions and desk phones via Virtual Office ). We assumed by going with the same vendor for both solutions would make life easier from the implementation of having both systems work together and simplify reporting. That has NOT been the case. The systems might as well have been built by 2 different companies and it is a constant source of pain. We ended up having to undo all of our implementation integrating the 2 systems to work as one and now treat them as 2 systems. We have users in both systems and reporting is annoyingly complicated and we are constantly having issues.
- There is a robust video tutorial section
- Customer on-boarding is very thorough
- I would love to have one tab open on my browser while running the program, right now I have the VO app open, and at least two tabs dedicated to 8x8 Contact Center.
- We added customers to the database, but when they call in, they don't automatically pull up like they do in the videos.
- Very simple implementation to deploy an office phone design that allows small companies to have many of the basic features needed in a call center.
- Reasonably priced.
- Tech support is split between the Contact Center and the Office phone system which creates problems when trying to integrate both.
- CRM is not intuitive and not very robust.
- Auto Attendant Setup is simple enough to do without support if you are savvy enough.
- Call forwarding setup for after hours or holiday schedules is easy and can be done ahead of time for the year.
- Reporting functions are limited and very very confusing. Lots of contradictory information as it relates between analytics and account manager information. Very cantankerous and very inaccurate. Lots of unnecessary information being gathered and forced to view, but the user has NO ability to limit the level of information that does not matter form being on screen.
- Support team is over-seas and very very very slow to deal with. The language barrier is not there, but the UNDERSTANDING of nuance and communication within the conversation is 100% lacking. Lots of repetition and figuring ways out to communicate the same thing in a more, rudimentary, fashion. That does NOT translate to technical support.
- Reporting-pulling reports is extremely easy. We really appreciate the ability to create custom reports to create consistent metrics.
- Analytics-Stock reports and the ability to monitor SLA numbers via the dashboard.
- Agent Monitoring-the ability to monitor, whisper (talk to agent without customer hearing), and playback all from the convenient dashboard is excellent.
- Reporting-I have this listed as both a pro and a con because although we are able to gain access to what we need it was not easy to tailor the reports to our requirements. Additionally, for whatever reason every time a report is generated every computer in our organization suspects the downloaded file as a virus. We know this is not the case, but it is alarming for non-daily users.
- Queue Scheduling-We accept phone calls from 7am-7pm. Anytime a phone call is attempted to our support line outside of these hours a message is supposed to inform the individual when telephone support will be available and instruct them to call back. Currently, we receive several calls every morning that are before our hours of operation. The 8x8 support team has reviewed the issue and cannot assist in resolution.
- Call Recording
- Call Stats
- Inside Communication
- Calling internal vs external
- Trans IDs are only made live for 2 weeks
- Does not let the customers type in the extension for the 1 rep they wish to speak to
- Cleaner workspace with organization and efficiency at the forefront of our associates day.
- Better reporting, making the process of coaching and developing agents easier task for our front line leadership team members.
- Quality metrics have allowed for us to identify areas of concern when it comes to training, thus allowing us to proactively adjust our new hire training as well as our soft skill modules we use as part of our on-going training program.
- Flexibility within reporting to allow for some out of the box opportunities in terms of reporting KPI's for upper management as well as granular KPI's for associates.
Our Enterprise Company several types of Business Lines are using VO/VCC Services within our Organization, including Payroll Services, Global MSP Services Team, and CDS for Recruiting Team
8x8-VO/VCCCurrently being user in Several Ways as follows
- VO (Virtual Office) End use End Point (Phone)
- VO (Virtual Office) Auto Attendants as Call Routing for Internal and External Resources
- VCC Hybrid of Call Centers including IVR and Internal/External Call Routing
- VCC IVR for basic Call Routing
Well Suited: VCC IVR provides capabilities of configuring Custom IVRs to meet requirements. VO Provides Phone End Points (VoIP Softphone/Virtual Office via Web Browser and/or Application) to Call Centers in Countries abroad from our US locations that do not have reliable Networks which prohibits the use of our current Enterprise Telephony Solution.
8x8 Contact Center Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About 8x8 Contact Center
8x8 Contact Center is designed to enable any business to deliver a positive customer experience with a complete multi-channel solution and extensive customer analytics. 8x8 includes interoperable team messaging as a native entitlement to enhance customer service, removing corporate silos that prevent information sharing and degrade customer support. Also included with each agent license is integration with major CRM applications and an Open API for extended third party system connectivity. Key features include:
•Integrated voice, web chat, email and social
•One-click subject matter expert access
•Interoperable team messaging
•Skills based routing
•Built-in CRM integration and APIs
•Customer engagement analytics
•Graphical call flow design
•Queued and Web Callback
•Fully context aware of customer journey
•Supervisor feedback in real time
•Advanced speech and interaction analytics
•Predictive outbound campaigns
•Quality, collaborative performance management
•Unlimited calling within 46 countries
8x8 Contact Center Downloadables
8x8 Contact Center Integrations
8x8 Contact Center Competitors
8x8 Contact Center Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
8x8 Contact Center Technical Details