8x8 Contact Center Reviews

January 21, 2021
Aaron Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use 8x8 [Contact Center] cloud phone systems for our employees to manage their phone calls and messages from customers. Having a modern unified communication system increase our efficiency exponentially. Giving our clients the ability to text our direct office numbers is a huge benefit. Also the mobile and desktop app ensures that we never miss calls.
  • Easy to setup
  • Easy to manage
  • Fun to use
  • Be able to to have multiple devices for one extension. For when you need two desk phones
I think any business that wants a cutting edge phone system should look into 8x8 [Contact Center]. I can’t think of any scenario where is wouldn’t be appropriate it’s an easy to use system that scales easily.
Read Aaron Davis's full review
November 12, 2020
Kelly Disera | TrustRadius Reviewer
We utilize 8x8 Contact Center for our phone system, and especially for the call center functionality.
  • Very responsive to our needs
  • Charlie Knutson does an outstanding job with our company
  • Utilization for call monitory and tracking
  • Dashboards that can be customized based on our business needs
  • The support line takes days to get an answer or assistance
  • When we call in to support it is very difficult to get through and again takes days to get back about the issue
8x8 Contact Center is perfect for call center management and tracking. Being able to search for calls that were taken as well as quality reviewing. The flexibility of needing to change a queue or make instant adjustments as needed. The reporting is very easy and it can be downloaded into excel for sharing and analyzing.
Charlie Knutson is fantastic, however when you call the support number it is almost impossible to get through and when you do they cannot fix your issue. That is the biggest challenge. It is a difference between that and reaching our contact directly. The email support number that our company was given is very responsive and good.
Read Kelly Disera's full review
Chris Bugg | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use 8X8 VOIP for my company and all my employees. 8x8 Contact Center helps us all but mostly me when there is an issue. They are fast and professional and resolve the issues usually within the first call. I don't know many companies who can do that. Speed in my business is essential, and they get it done fast. Lastly, downtime is a real issue in Insurance, and over the many years we have never been down but once for 4 hours due to some programming issues but that was resolved the same day also.
  • Professional
  • Easy to work with and understand
  • Very knowledgeable about their systems
  • Extremely fast
  • Mobile apps are a little dated but a new app is in the works.
  • Some of the online learning could be a little clearer for non-users.
I am an Allstate Exclusive Agent and I use 8x8 VOIP for my company and all my employees. I don't know to many companies who can fix most user-caused errors or errors due to ignorance of the product on the first call usually, but they can. Secondly, they are capable to view your screens and assist you with solutions on the same call to help you see how to fix and then implement the fix for all users. Speed in my business is essential and they get it done fast. 8x8 Contact Center is rock solid.
Speed in my business is essential and they get it done fast. Insurance shoppers are not patient people. 8x8 Contact Center is rock solid.
Read Chris Bugg's full review
Chris Nguyen | TrustRadius Reviewer
8x8 Contact Center is the main VOIP for my business.
  • Able to easily manage and open support tickets online
  • Communication is generally timely.
  • Personnel are responsive to the problems.
  • The initial live support person can sometimes be difficult to communicate with. However, they will take down your key problems and escalate it to the right person to deal with your issues.
  • Better online chat support. The online chat seems to be limited to a bot to direct to their FAQ or to assist in opening a ticket only. The ability to schedule a chat online instead of calls would help.
If you have a problem, they can fix it or figure out how it can be addressed in an update. I have had minor technical glitches on the phone system where my contact was not syncing (which could have been my fault for syncing from various locations using Zapier to Google Contacts, to finally sync with 8x8). The softphone could not retrieve these contacts for texting without an error. Multiple people assisted me to view and try to replicate the problem even when everything showed it was fine on their end. Ultimately, an update addressed my issues and everything is back to normal. Very dedicated team.
The initial live support person seems to be just collecting information and is outsourced. Sometimes it is difficult to communicate with them, but going through this process gets me to the right person and having my support ticket opened in order. It's usually very smooth thereafter.
Read Chris Nguyen's full review
January 13, 2021
Christina K | TrustRadius Reviewer
Blanchard & Thomas has been using 8x8 Contact Center for our VOIP needs for more than three years. We use these phones for calling and consulting with our clients and intercom paging other employees within our company. The phones may not necessarily address a problem so much as it is an easy business solution for having phones for our employees versus using landlines, which can be more costly monthly.
  • Providing solutions to our technical issues such as when the phone has garbled audio or if the calls aren't coming through
  • Reviewing and answering questions with regard to our billing and invoicing
  • Assisting with adding new devices and phone lines to our current plan
  • Ideally, better quality calls for customer service would be great; I have previously had a difficult time hearing the representative who is helping me
  • I would love to see an easier user platform; the current setup can be a little confusing
  • The password function on the phones has been complicated to navigate and the contact center often can't be of help with these issues
I would say a seven only because they are a pricier option compared to some other VOIP plans out there, the customer service isn't always rainbows and sunshine, and we have had numerous tech needs that have had to be resolved. But we do like the convenience of having all of our lines easily accessible for our employees' needs.
Read Christina K's full review
November 04, 2020
Chrissie Nelms | TrustRadius Reviewer
Rush Order is currently using 8x8 Contact Center throughout our company. We have our client's numbers ported over to us as well as our main telephone company telephone line. By using 8x8, this has eliminated all problems we were experiencing with our previous phone solution.
  • Smooth transition through the phone tree
  • Great quality of calls with little to no interruptions/dropped calls
  • Great support when needed
  • Scripts can be a little more user friendly
  • When updates happen and functions change more alerts to those specific changes
  • Providing additional storage for recorded calls at a more reasonable price
8x8 is available to provide support at any time and will help with all issues I have encountered.
The support for 8x8 is fantastic. They are quick to help and follow up is amazing.
Read Chrissie Nelms's full review
Tom Shulak | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use 8x8 Contact Center within our entire company to make changes and resolve issues with our phone system configuration as well as billing. Additionally, users, extensions, call groups, and essentially all organization can take place within the Contact Center.
  • Easy to contact
  • Easy to navigate
  • Can get to a live rep easily
  • The menu system is not straightforward in spots.
  • Sometimes, it's difficult to make extension/phone number changes.
  • Design settings can be challenging for novice users.
You don't need to be a tech expert to use 8x8 Contact Center. Navigation in some areas could be improved. Basic changes are easy, but more complex configuration changes require some expertise to make correctly.
Good functionality and easy to use.
Read Tom Shulak's full review
John Mendoza | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love using 8x8 Contact Center. It is compatible with Salesforce and has faxing and text features. It also has video conferencing that works great. I have been with 8x8 since 2005 and have tried other services. The only negative is that lately the service has been delayed and sometimes it is hard to understand the agents on the phone. I have also added another phone in another state, which is working great.
  • VOIP
  • Video Conference
  • Fax
  • Agent language barrier
  • response time
  • better communication with account manager
I think that during the COVID-19 pandemic, 8x8 Contact Center has done a great job with their video conferencing.
8x8 Contact Center is a great product, with great features, but it needs improvement in staff language and response times.
Read John Mendoza's full review
October 02, 2020
Rachelle Pitre-MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our office relies on 8x8 Contact Center to keep us connected with our clients & candidates. The Customer Support Team has always been knowledgeable, patient, and professional. 8x8 Contact Center is our source of communication within the office as well as when we have to work remotely. Being able to interview virtually has been a necessity and with the 8x8 mobile app, everything is right at our fingertips.
  • They are always professional.
  • They make sure the issues are resolved by following up.
  • Very knowledgeable
  • The dashboard to me could be more user friendly
  • Calls connection on the mobile app could be more secure and audible
I have not had any bad experiences with 8x8 Contact Center. It is the lifeline for our office.
Once again, we are very happy with the knowledge, professionalism, and patience of the agents who support us.
Read Rachelle Pitre-MBA's full review
January 19, 2021
Sadiqa Oenning | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use the 8X8 Contact Center any time I need to make a change to one of the user's accounts to update their current information. They are always more than happy to help and I can give them access to my computer so they can show me where to go and what to do in case I need to change things in the future.
  • Change user information
  • Add or delete users
  • Problem solving
  • Can take a long time
  • Sometimes hard to understand
8X8 is great for multi-office phone systems where the admin can control everything the users can do and see on their phone/fax systems.
Read Sadiqa Oenning's full review
August 29, 2020
Eric Payne | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company started using 8x8's Contact Center about 1 month ago, and so far the transition has been smooth. Currently, only our Support department uses the full Contact Center solution, while the remainder of the office is using the 8x8 Work (formerly Virtual Office) application. The main reason we went with 8x8 for our Customer Support department was so that we could integrate directly with a post-call voice survey IVR solution, without paying ridiculous setup or monthly user fees. The system was easy to set up and the transition from the old system to 8x8 couldn't have been smoother.
  • Post-call voice surveys are a huge benefit. Built right into the Support call process, when the Support rep hangs up their side of the call the customer is taken automatically to a phone survey.
  • The ability to integrate the phone call activities directly into our Dynamics 365 environment is excellent. At the end of a call, the system generates a popup screen that automatically fills in the caller, the Support rep, and the time spent. That makes it easier for the Support reps to track these interactions.
  • The Contact Center is not directly integrated with the Work (Virtual Office) system. Essentially the Contact Center forwards the calls to the Work extension for each Support rep. Then the call is actually answered from the Work app. This has caused some confusion and learning curves for the Support team as they need to use 2 systems\applications when doing all calls from the soft-phone interfaces. Getting Contact Center directly integrated with the Work app would increase ease of use dramatically.
I think 8x8 Contact Center is a solid solution for organizations of any size. Their licensing model allows you to get what you need for the users who need it. In our environment, we use a mix of their X2 licenses and their X6 licenses. X2 provides access to their Work platform and the X6 provides access for our Support team to the Contact Center. The ability to go a la carte instead of blanket licensing is a huge cost saver.
I think it is easy to use from an administrative perspective. What prevents me from giving it a rating of 10 is the lack of direct integration with the main 8x8 Work application and the fact that the Contact Center is all web-based with no local application installer. If there was simply a Contact Center plug-in for the 8x8 Work app or even a standalone application I think this solution would be a 10 out of 10.
Read Eric Payne's full review
August 18, 2020
Molly Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been in charge of our 8x8 account here at Wearparts since I started working here 4 years ago. We have two offices and many of our salesmen are offsite. We all use the 8x8 app and have Polycom phones at each of our desks. 8x8 is used across the whole organization. We have never had an issue with 8x8. In fact, the Virtual Office Account Manger area on the 8x8 site is very easy to navigate and if we do have any issues, we can usually figure them out on there.
  • The contact center is very easy to navigate. If I have any issues, I can usually sort them out there.
  • If we are unable to figure out an issue, we can call the Contact Center and they can help us fast and efficiently.
  • We have yet to come across any areas where 8x8 Contact Center has room to improve. The very few issues we have ever come across have been handled.
We rely heavily on 8x8 and would recommend it to other businesses. During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, many of our staff worked from home. Plus, we already have quite a few employees that work offsite. 8x8 allowed us to continue our normal work schedule rather seamlessly through using the app and contacting each other through this.
Between the 8x8 website, calling customer service if need be, and our sales rep Brian R., we have great support.
Read Molly Moore's full review
August 13, 2020
Kyle Panackia | TrustRadius Reviewer
8x8 Contact Center is being used for the majority of our employees in our organization. We use it for routing calls from our main phone line to several different departments to assist our customers quickly and easily. All of our employees use an 8x8 softphone that allows them to answer calls from their computer with just a stable internet connection and a headset. The call queues allow us to filter customers to specific departments quickly and from there we are also able to transfer calls to other departments or escalate the call if a supervisor is required. We are also able to utilize the recording/playback features of the VCC to keep a log of all calls made into our center if there are ever any issues with accounts.
  • The queues help filter calls to the correct departments.
  • Needing only an internet connection has allowed us to transition many of our workers to being remote.
  • The statuses and reporting through the analytics can be helpful for analyzing worker efficiency.
  • Support is slow to get back to you regarding issues.
  • A few key functions are more complicated than they need to be. Simple clicks to accomplish simple goals.
  • There can be times where the Contact Center has trouble establishing a connection.
8x8 seems to work well for a call center business. I think if you were only going to be using the phones for direct communication on outside lines and/or communication within the office there may be cheaper alternatives. For the call center use case, it provides many benefits in the logging of calls, worker efficiency, and maintaining 99%+ uptime.
Sometimes responses are very quick and very helpful. In some cases, you may have to wait a while for a response. Their online customer support chat feature is not well implemented and after waiting to speak to a representative they will sometimes connect and then immediately disconnect without offering any assistance or even saying anything. It can be frustrating to have a problem and not have it resolved in a timely manner. Whenever 8x8 has failed to meet our expectations of quality of service they have been apologetic and attempted to assist us in the issues we're having though.
Read Kyle Panackia's full review
August 13, 2020
Bruna Salvino Desbordes | TrustRadius Reviewer
The 8x8 Contact Center has been used by all staff members of my team. I found this product very helpful and resourceful. During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is crucial that our company establish good communication between our customers and employees, and 8x8 has certainly provided us with the mobility, practicality, and reliable service that we need to maintain our fast pace day operations effectively.
I also have to mention that the 8x8 customer service and technical support has been very helpful to our company during these past few years.
  • The ability to log in to your account where ever you are is very resourceful.
  • The desktop application is also very good.
  • Sending faxes through the desktop application is very easy.
  • Texting clients using the virtual office is very helpful.
  • The Account Manager page can be confusing.
  • It would be nice to have tutorial videos guiding us through the steps of setting up sub-menus, auto attendant etc.
8x8 Contact Center suits all needs of our law firm in terms of communication. I like to use the conference rooms and 3-way calls to have office meetings and meetings with clients. I would like to be able to message images to cl as well using the message tool on Virtual office. Also, while transferring a call to an extension using the virtual office, it doesn't allow you to talk to the other person before transferring the call to their extension witch can be annoying.
As I previously stated, the customer support is excellent and all agents take their time to find out what your problem is and fix it for you. Whenever I have to add/change something, it's much easier to just contact the 8x8 support than trying to figure out how to make these changes by myself. I have always worked with knowledgeable technicians whenever I needed support.
Read Bruna Salvino Desbordes's full review
December 01, 2020
Pamela Mendez | TrustRadius Reviewer
8X8 Contact Center is perfect for our company. We are able to use it for the entire copy, and being that everyone is working from home, it's so convenient. We are able to use the service via the desktop so no one is missing any calls or faxes. The customer service is always very helpful and knowledgeable of the service they provide. I would completely recommend 8X8 Contact Center to any company going into business, as they are very helpful with any transitions. We had a move recently and 8X8 Contact Center was very helpful and easy to deal with when making this move.
  • Knowledgeable
  • Friendly
  • Professional
  • Easy
Easy to use and convenient service.
Every time I call, they make sure to assist.
Read Pamela Mendez's full review
December 01, 2020
Judith Hawkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
Due to COVID19, our organization's employees are working remotely. 8x8 is allowing us to continue to take calls and serve clients during this pandemic. The 8x8 Contact Center has been extremely helpful in resolving issues as they arise.
  • The chat response is helpful.
  • The response time is great.
  • The patience and knowledge of the help desk for 8x8 is refreshing.
  • More options for the chat bot.
Their information and suggestions were helpful in resolving the issues from the user. I have used both the phone and chat help. I am learning how 8x8 can make our transition from onsite to virtual easier. It is user friendly.
The answers from the 8x8 center were very helpful.
Read Judith Hawkins's full review
October 06, 2020
Shane Metzler | TrustRadius Reviewer
I own an IT Consulting Firm and we recommend 8x8 for all of our clients telecommunication needs. The service provided by 8x8 is amazing and second to none.
  • Phone Calls
  • Phone Call Routing
  • Auto Attendant Feature is amazing.
  • Not having the ability to manually press certain keys to forward the phones to the after hours phone number/voicemail. The service must be setup from within the portal but one of my clients closes at different times every day so the automatic feature does not work because members of the organization could be working late.
So far the 8x8 Contact Center has provided solutions for all of our clients.
The support has always been amazing and the Web Portal is simple to use and understand.
Read Shane Metzler's full review
August 26, 2020
We call support on the rare occasion of system issues. We've had a phone stop working and we've had a user's profile deleted. Twice in three years is far fewer issues than we've experienced with other telecom companies. Unlike our previous vendor, 8x8 logged in, performed detailed troubleshooting, and corrected our settings. The end result was a resolution on ONE call, not multiple calls.
  • Take ownership of our issue
  • Find a solution, no matter how long it takes
  • Escalate "unsolvable" problems to in-house experts to solve the problem
  • Restating and clarifying is Customer Service 101, but the call center takes it to the extreme.
  • Call center agent gave the perception she was preoccupied with other matters when I called--distracted.
  • Upon transferring my call to a senior tech, the agent kept coming back on the line to let me know she was still looking for the senior tech. Rather than putting me into a queue, she came back on the line too frequently. She needs to find a balance between too little and too much.
8x8 Contact Center is well suited for any small or mid-sized business. I cannot attest to how it would fare in a large operation. There are some quirks with retrieving voicemails. There seem to be a lot of redundancies (e.g. push X to listen to your messages, then press Y to select this group, then press X to listen to your messages). Seems like too many steps to me.
The agents took ownership and solved the problem. Restating and clarifying everything I said kept 8x8 from getting a "10" here. Despite the agents restating and clarifying too much, the senior technicians know what they are doing! They kept digging and digging until they found the problem, fixed it, and (most importantly) tested it before ending the call. This is not consistent with call center industry standards as most agents with other firms "fix" a problem and hang up. We don't learn how bad the "fix" was until later.
December 19, 2020
8x8 [Contact Center] is being used across our entire organization. We have staff in Arizona, Illinois, and New York; all of whom work remotely or have the ability to work remotely. We hold weekly meetings with our staff on Mondays. On behalf of our clients, we hold meetings and interviews between them and potential employees.
  • Connecting our employees
  • Flexible use for our staff (mobile, laptop, desktop, landline)
  • Ease of use
  • Be able to create meetings and edit meetings from within the apps
  • Be able to join meetings from desktop app or mobile apps
  • Improve 1st tier support and support messaging - every message says "We haven't been able to reach you - if there is a better number" - surely there is a better way to say we missed you but we will try again, please let us know if there is a better time. Claiming we haven't been able to reach you sounds extremely final. If there is a better number - How many times do you need to ask that? Obviously the number you have is good we just missed each other since you don't make appointments for call backs you just call. Which is fine, but perhaps there is a smarter way to do that.
It is a pretty robust and flexible system that I think any company large or small could benefit from the available functionality of 8x8 [Contact Center]. The pain points with creating a meeting and having to connect to a google email or an office 365 email is a bit annoying especially with so many bugs with different browsers and computers and 8x8 [Contact Center] not being able to keep up with the updates.
November 09, 2020
I have personally used 8x8 Contact Center many times over the last five years to retrieve billing information, such as receipts and invoices as well as to adjust my administrative settings for myself and my team. 8x8 Contact Center assists us in managing our invoicing and billing needs automatically through the website but their call center and chat features are always ready to assist us with items that can't be automated.
  • Knowledgable
  • Courteous
  • Too automated
  • Difficult to find support numbers when you want to talk to someone who isn't automated
  • Website is not intuitive
8x8 Contact Center is best suited for any transactions or questions that cannot be easily answered outside of FAQ, but it is hard to find the support number to talk to an actual person and it is also hard to get someone on chat who is an actual person outside of Otto. For pulling invoices and straightforward transactions, it is self service on the web.
As I have stated before, I never have to call in more than once for the same issue and my issues are resolved in a timely manner and someone always follows up to make sure that I am completely satisfied with the outcome of service. Excellent customer service provided every time.
October 30, 2020
8x8 Contact Center is used for every employee, from clinic use to corporate to WFH employees. We use a lot of ring groups, so if a patient calls the clinic ring group and they don't answer, the call goes to another ring group, so the patient can speak to someone.
  • Good audio
  • Easy to set up
  • Easy to forward to a cell phone #
  • Ring groups are a great tool.
  • Sometimes they are impatient.
  • Agents have strong accents.
  • The transition from our previous virtual office to the X series was NOT handled well. We were not given proper warning or training regarding the transition.
  • One customer service rep put me on hold for one hour.
I had one great experience with one customer service/tech support representative. One time another rep put me on hold for one hour, never checked back in with me. I eventually hung up and had to start from the beginning with customer service and explain everything again to the second rep I got.
October 29, 2020
We use 8x8 for making appointments for the 8 clinics we have in 5 states. We do not really address a lot of problems, although we do and would take calls for any complaints regarding the company. We are a part of the company that is a group of team members that are trained in the specifics for making the kind of appointments for the services our clinics offer.
  • I can see what clinic the incoming call is for, so I know how to answer accordingly.
  • I am able to see what other representatives are available in case I need to transfer a call.
  • I, and most patients, like that I can text information like their appointment times and map links to the clinic.
  • Sometimes call transfers don't work. It's almost a hit or miss with a lot of them.
  • There needs to be a way to log out if it gets stuck and won't end a call.
  • I wish sometimes I could go back to the last call to see the phone number in case I didn't enter it correctly.
8x8 Contact Center works perfectly for doing what we need to do. We all have our team names, so we know where and who we would need to transfer a call if needed. I assume that it is operational for our operator(s) for when they are directing incoming calls accordingly to the proper agents.
I have personally only dealt with an 8x8 technical support representative once, but my experience was relatively quick and painless. I'm not sure I like the online chat customer support since it is more of a robotic responsive type. I'd rather chat with an actual person right off the bat.
October 15, 2020
Currently we use it for multiple departments (Sales, Customer Service, and Quality Control). We use it to receive calls regarding customer inquiries on insurance for Auto, Business, and home. Since we are a call center we need to use a telephony system that allows us to take and place calls as well as monitor and track call data. 8x8 addresses all of these issues with us. Allows me to track all my call center data with multiple reporting options and functions.
  • Reporting.
  • Call monitoring.
  • Customer support.
  • User friendly.
  • Easy to set up.
  • Implementation of WFM system.
  • More customizable reporting.
  • Standalone systems.
8x8 is a great call center system for a company of our size. I'm not sure how well it would work for a major company with thousands of employees. For a small call center 8x8 provides pretty good reporting. It has a great call monitoring section which allows users to monitor an agent phone and screen live. Also allows full customization of Post Processing Codes, Status codes, and outbound codes. It could improve on the reporting side by allowing the reports to be more customizable. Overall still a great system. Much better then the one we previously used.
Any time I have an issue or just questions in general, I get quick response and assistance. It could on system issues or just stuff that I don't know how to do. An agent is always willing to spend the time showing me how to use the system. Sometimes even after hours which is above and beyond.
August 26, 2020
Our company uses 8x8, not only for our call center, but in every department for everyday use. For the call center, we have Queues and Ring groups set up to route incoming customer calls to the designated representatives. We utilize VO Analytics to monitor calls in the Queue, daily reporting, and to obtain call center metrics. Before switching to 8x8, the reporting tools we needed were not available. With 8x8, I can easily pull the data needed to ensure our call center is running smoothly.
  • VO Analytics are easy to use and customize for our needs.
  • Call routing between Queues and Ring Groups.
  • Online customer support and case management.
  • The reporting for the Queue calls and Call Log for a specific person are separate. It would be more beneficial if I was able to pull one report that had the end users information who answered, rather than having to pull the Queue Report to see this information.
  • The initial number of porting was a little rough. We had numbers ported before others and some that didn't port at all. A few port requests had to be made to rectify the situation and I had to escalate the case in order to complete the port.
8x8 has many features we, as a smaller business, are not utilizing. As we grow, I know 8x8 has the options we'll need in the future, such as the Switchboard feature. Our Queue calls go to the main queue, and if no one is available, the call is sent to an Overflow Queue that contains members outside out of the main Queue group. This was not a feature with our previous provider but one we had a major need for. 8x8 makes the call routing simple and it is easy to set up and alter as needed.
For the most part, the contact center is everything we were looking for. The only issue I have is the analytics. The report I need does not exist so I have to pull two reports and gain my metrics from there. The reports by themselves are informational, but not enough for what I need. Setting up the phone lines, new members and deactivating members is very easy and can be done in minutes. Routing calls to new groups or Queues is very user friendly and alterations can be done quickly and instantly.
December 18, 2020
The Contact center at 8x8 has been a humongous help on structuring how we want our office to work. From setting up call flows, to adding and changing users they're able to help me figure out what I need to work best for my company. We use 8x8 for phone and fax service and they provide great products and service!
  • They know what they're talking about!
  • Update is hard to work with
8x8 is perfect for our smaller office environment

Agent dashboard (48)
Validate callers (43)
Outbound response (40)
Call forwarding (54)
Click-to-call (CTC) (30)
Warm transfer (47)
Predictive dialing (17)
Interactive voice response (29)
REST APIs (19)
5.8
Call scripts (23)
Call tracking (48)
Multichannel integration (22)
6.7
CRM software integration (24)
6.1
Inbound call routing (44)
Omnichannel inbound routing (24)
Recording (43)
Quality management (40)
Call analytics (43)
Historical reporting (40)
Live reporting (1)
Customer surveys (17)

What is 8x8 Contact Center?

8x8 Contact Center is designed to enable any business to deliver a positive customer experience with a complete multi-channel solution and extensive customer analytics. 8x8 includes interoperable team messaging as a native entitlement to enhance customer service, removing corporate silos that prevent information sharing and degrade customer support. Also included with each agent license is integration with major CRM applications and an Open API for extended third party system connectivity. Key features include:

•Integrated voice, web chat, email and social

•One-click subject matter expert access

•Interoperable team messaging

•Skills based routing

•Built-in CRM integration and APIs

•Customer engagement analytics

•Post-call surveys

•Co-browsing

•Graphical call flow design

•Queued and Web Callback

•Fully context aware of customer journey

•Supervisor feedback in real time

•Advanced speech and interaction analytics

•Predictive outbound campaigns

Has featureCall scripts
Has featureCall tracking
Has featureMultichannel integration
Has featureCRM software integration
Has featureNatural language processing for IVR

Workforce Optimization (WFO) Features

Has featureSocial media channels
Has featureMobile applications

Predictive Analytics Features

Has featureIntelligent call routing
Has featureAI assistance for live agents

8x8 Contact Center Downloadables

8x8 Contact Center Integrations

Salesforce Service Cloud, The Okta Identity Cloud, Zendesk, NetSuite ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)

8x8 Contact Center Competitors

Five9, NICE inContact CXone, Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)

8x8 Contact Center Support Options