The Call Center provides that level of service to approximately 1/3 of the total business. The call center team is located within 1 physical location.
While it isn't necessary to utilize 8x8 as the phone service provider in order to utilize the 8x8 Virtual Call Center we do utilize 8x8 for phone services as well. We utilize their phone service at all locations, therefore, we have a proven template to incorporate the Call Center solution to all locations.
- Makes it easy for patients to get routed to additional employees to take their call.
- Fairly easy and intuitive interface for staff to track calls taken, time required, and end result.
- Has the flexibility to manage multiple workflows for multiple lines of business or needs.
- For our business needs and workflow the Virtual Contact Center does not have sufficient deficiencies that warrant pointing out. We'd be nitpicking at that point.
- Sound quality is outstanding
- Very easy to program
- Cell phones can appear as local extensions and are completely transparent to the caller
- Simplifying the use of fax services for the business user. This may only have been a training problem.
8x8 Virtual Contact Center Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About 8x8 Virtual Contact Center
8x8 offers their eponymous 8x8 Virtual Contact Center as a call center solution with in-built workforce optimization features, as well as an integration with Teleoptics to supply workforce management capabilities.
The software is based at least partially on technology gained when 8x8 acquired Contactual in 2011; the Contactual OnDemand Contact Center was the earlier name of the platform.
8x8 Virtual Contact Center Technical Details