Reviews (1-2 of 2)
December 27, 2018
Score 3 out of 10
It is mostly used by me and my colleagues to implement Ads in our Mobile applications.
- Well it works really well.
- No complaints about their technical backing.
- They do take the pain so your implementation is fairly easy.
- Theyre customer service is by far the worst ever.
- They have to stop banning user accounts for no reason. They have been wrong on so many counts, it just will make you wonder which primary school student is giving them info to make such horrendous decisions.
- Their high handedness is handling cases, they keep giving copy paste client servicing replies, won't own up to it being their fault, and leave you in a lurch absolutely unbothered. This is a black spot on Google.
- They keep sending you emails with warnings about stuff you haven't even dreamed of doing. Saying absolutely shady stuff like "asking your family to click on ads for you is an invalid activity" What will I earn out of that, 25cents after a 1000clicks? Do you think my 80yr old granny has the energy to keep clicking something for 1000times?
- They never have the courage to accept they've made a mistake and they may have collected some invalid data without considering all of the circumstances. And if you try to draw their attention to that, they give you a deaf ear. It is really sad, for such an amazing product. The attitude sucks big time.
Read Yohan Wadia's full review
As for technology and implementation... I think they are superb. But in today's world you can't go around doing whatever you want to stroke your own ego. You have to care for your clients & communicate with them. AdMob loses all respect there. I understand banning those illegal click farm guys in Asia/Africa, but banning a developer in Europe who has nothing to do with click farms, and then refraining to verify their own data collection is absolutely nauseating.
July 10, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
We are using Admob to display advertisements in our android application. We have over 50 applications and they all use ads from Admob.
- It has a good fill rate, for our applications we got around 99.9% to 100%.
- Better targetted ads, so it increases CTR.
- Admob provides fewer CPCs compares to its competitors in the market.
- Earning report needs to have a dashboard so that the user can easily monitor their earnings. There needs to be dashboard which shows aggregated reports as well as [reports] on application level.
Read sanjeev pandey's full review
It is very quick to integrate with the application. You will start earning within a few days. It has a well-written API. You can go for it if you want a quick implementation but if you want to highly customize your ads then Admob is not a good [fit]. It has also less CPC in comparison to its competitors.