Reviews (1-1 of 1)
September 06, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
In our company, we use Adyen to manage payment done by card and auto/renewals. It is used in customer support to manage payments, failed transactions and cancel old auto-renewals when the accounts are not migrated into our new CRM. It is mainly used for billing and payments information and eventually from the CS department and from the finance one. It is the tool we use to recall payments done by credit card when the information is not registered in our main CRM system.
- Reckon genuine payments and trust list user when they cannot pay with their credit card.
- Cancel payment details to avoid auto-renewals.
- Refund payments in one click to the original source.
- When looking for payments details such as last 4 digits card (for instance), it would be great to display more details about the transaction in the results, as the full name of the card holder.
- The layout is not the best one. There is a lot of room for improvement when it comes to website design.
- A functionality to disable the credit card details instead of deleting it at all.
Read this authenticated review
Adyen is a good tool to manage payments and to switch between different currencies. Easy to understand, despite the poor design, it allows you to manage payments and billing easily. It is pretty useful to refund payments and check the status of refused one. You can trust list users and allow them to pay when they got locked by the system for any reason, or you can understand if the reason for rejection is due to an issue on the user side and advise accordingly.