Agorapulse Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

April 08, 2021
Paul Gully | TrustRadius Reviewer
As an agency, we are using Agorapulse daily to manage, maintain and monitor client's social media channels, as well as our own. In the last year, Agorapulse has helped speed up and streamline our process, allowing us to scale our company and take on more work. The ease of the user interface along with the features makes it easy for not only us to use but also clients when approving content and calendar planning. With its extensive features we have been able to upgrade our reporting to clients, and also use the data and analytics to constantly improve social media strategies.
  • Easy to use interface.
  • Excellent for centralized monitoring and messaging.
  • Quick to duplicate and edit any posts.
  • Full reporting that can also be customized.
  • Better integration with Instagram.
  • To be able to scroll with the mouse on listening channel.
  • Clearer notification when tickets are expiring on screen as a reminder.
For day-to-day use and speeding up of workflow Agorapulse ticks all the boxes. Greatly speeds up the planning side and then the scheduling. Monitoring everything is so much easier with it all in one place.
The only real scenario where it is not well suited is for a smaller company, or agency primarily is the cost. Therefore, it's much better suited for established companies looking to improve their systems and services.
The support from Agorapulse is excellent. Any time we have made contact they have been quick to reply, and given added extra information to help. The initial sales experience was also good. Not pushy like a lot of other companies, more that they would like to help. And they certainly did for us at a difficult time which built a fantastic relationship with us from the very start. Communication is great too, with just the right amount of emails and updates. Overall we feel that they genuinely care about their clients and users.
Read Paul Gully's full review
April 01, 2021
Janaye Steadman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse (AP) as a central tool at our digital marketing agency. It is the main platform that we work on daily. It assists us in keeping clients social profiles organized, from calendaring to community management. The main reason we switched to AP was for the community management aspect. They have an inbox that pulls all messages and comments right into AP so I don't have to log into 15 different social accounts individually on my computer. They also have a "listening" feature that tracks when people tag or mention that profile, and it also tracks hashtags that you tell it to. This has been very useful in keeping an eye on clients reputation. The calendaring aspect is vital to what we do, since we have to have them approved by the individual clients, and AP allows us to do this.
  • Customer Service - they have killer customer service. They are fast and super helpful, even when it is an issue with the social platform and not AP.
  • Calendaring tool - ability to approve, send for approval, etc.
  • Listening tool - ability to track mentions, tags, hashtags, etc.
  • Reporting - they have really excellent reports that I pull on a weekly basis for clients.
  • Tracks comments on ads you are running as well.
  • Did I mention customer service?
  • Publish multiple photos to Instagram in one post - this is in development, but we don't have it yet.
  • There are some irritating things that are not because of AP but because the social platforms will not allow them (e.g., we cannot respond to IG comments through the platform, which you can do for FB comments, because IG will not allow 3rd parties to do this anymore.)
  • Sometimes it is hard to connect social platforms.
  • No "draft" feature on the calendaring tool (you can create a post and assign it to yourself...this is the workaround, but a draft feature would be more user-friendly).
If you are an all service digital agency, then Agorapulse is probably a great solution for you - especially if you have multiple team members/people who have to approve content, and more than 4 or 5 profiles to manage.

If you are a small business looking to manage your social through a third party software yourself, probably not the best option. If you are only using it for a few profiles it can be pricey, and probably gives you way too many tools. There is a little learning curve to it, so if you are looking for something simple that you can do yourself, probably look elsewhere.
I have reached out for support many times, and they are always fast and extremely helpful. I have only ever had one issue that was not resolved, and the only reason that one was not resolved is that Instagram is stupid when it comes to customer service and their platform. It was an issue with IG policies, not AP. But they still did all they could to help with it. They have to make up for FB/IG sucky customer service, and they do that in a big way.
Read Janaye Steadman's full review
May 02, 2021
Debbie Ford | TrustRadius Reviewer
I run a social media marketing consultancy. I use Agorapulse for 4 of my clients to manage, publish, schedule and run monthly reports.

Keeps everything in one place, very easy and to use.
  • Reports are great - you can add/remove sections
  • Ability to repeat posts on a regular basis and schedule in advance
  • Chrome plugin to share related news and articles is a tool I use often too
  • Listening tools and great for ease of monitoring
  • Of course, price - there's a big jump from one tier to the next
Ease of use
Included functionality with pro plans

I've used buffer and hootsuite previously are Agorapulse is heaps better
In the couple of times I've engaged with customer services, the response has been fantastic and has answered my queries.
Read Debbie Ford's full review
April 29, 2021
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use AgoraPulse to manage my social media and post regular updates of both curated and original content on my profiles to create brand awareness and promote my services. It simplified social media management for me because now it's all under one "roof" and very easy to use.
  • Queueing content to create evergreen content.
  • Answering all my social media comment from one inbox.
  • Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting.
  • Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.
  • When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into.
  • Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.
AgoraPulse is a great tool to manage social media channels, post reply to comments and create evergreen content. It's the best tool I have found. I use social media to promote to create brand awareness, connect with people, and share my services. I don't want to spend all my time doing "social media", so AgoraPulse works well for me. It's very effective for me in terms of time and it's cost effective. If you want to maximize social media use without spending all-day-long navigating between your different profiles, AgoraPulse is what you need!
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
April 22, 2021
Pierre Frechon | TrustRadius Reviewer
As soon as I got into the job, I wanted to ease some processes and make it simpler for the team to manage social profiles for our clients and for the agency as well. Agorapulse was the perfect answer for us. Thanks to it, we can create our posts on our own and take some time to give feedback before posting them. We're not using Agorapulse at its full power but it has already proved it worth. In the near future, we're going to improve its implementation in our workflow to make it even easier to use even for our new members.

In short, it's easy to pick, hard to master, but way simpler than using several tools for each social media platform.
  • Posting on different social media platforms at once
  • Create calendar and wait lists for non-validated posts
  • Easing social media management as a team
  • Posting on Google My Business
  • Creating republishing routines easier
  • User limitations--the shared calendar would be greater without limitation
Agorapulse is well suited for agencies or even small companies. It's easy to use to make the community management a task shared among the crew. In my opinion, it's one of the best tools I've been using. Even the help desk is great when we couldn't figure out some mistakes. But I have to say it would be even better to use it on all social media. With new tools, such as TikTok or Snapchat or even Google My Business, some small agencies/companies cannot use Agorapulse. They have to go on other tools to do so.
That's a full ten. We had a few issues with Agorapulse at the beginning and the help desk answered in no time! I know we're paying for such a service, but I got a list full of companies with no help desk. In our case, Agorapulse's help services were way too good to give it anything but a 10.
Read Pierre Frechon's full review
March 24, 2021
Jonathan Laker | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Agorapulse as my go-to scheduling and reporting platform for five brands, each with three different social channels. Agorapulse provides all the necessary functionality in order to quickly and efficiently schedule content. Furthermore, the ability to download all comments/questions to ensure that nothing is missed is a great asset. It enables us to respond to all comments in a timely manner, which helps to show our community that we have our finger on the [agora]pulse.
  • Download all engagements from social
  • Easy scheduling to multiple platforms
  • Intuitive analytic insights
  • Inability to download Instagram direct messages (probably due to the closed API)
  • Required to specifically select image or video--it doesn't automatically realize the file type
Having worked on licensed medicines and marketing, AgoraPulse enabled me to perform pharmacovigilance in an effective and timely manner. This ensured we never missed an adverse event (a medicine doing something it's not supposed to). If you need to check every single comment and query and want to ensure that you review all activity, Agorapulse is the way forward
Not that I have had many issues with Agorapulse, but when I have had a query I have always gone to their live chat support. They typically respond within 10-15 minutes and have always gone above and beyond to find out an answer to my query. They also follow up a couple days later to see if the answered query still holds true. Excellent customer service!
Read Jonathan Laker's full review
November 23, 2020
Carolyn Zonts | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Agorapulse to manage our social media accounts for our New Construction Home Building profile at Chesapeake Homes. It is a great way to manage all of our organic and paid posts through our Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In Accounts. It has proven to be highly useful and makes life in marketing much easier.
  • User Friendly Desk Top Version - super easy to navigate through Agorapulse and self teach.
  • Organization - provides easy ways to keep track of all social media account activity.
  • Customer Service - the customer service of Agorapulse is super great. Always very responsive and willing to have meeting with team member to help them adapt to the app.
  • Mobile Version - is less user friendly. Harder to like posts.
  • Notifications - sends lots of emails that aren't accurate saying there are missed comments.
  • Mobile Version again - I believe the app could be way more user friendly and more similar to the desktop version. It varies too much between the two.
I love Agorapulse and truly find it to be incredibly useful for our company. We have two different websites so two different social media platforms for both of these. Meaning two Facebook pages, two Instagrams... therefore hard to manage sometimes. This allows us to view all new notifications through one platform. It has been a lifesaver for our marketing team.
Absolutely amazing customer service. Some of it seems very automated and feels like you are not talking to a person. It would be better if it was just a normal email platform that it was coming from. But overall super great customer service and the company is always willing to walk new members through the use of Agorapulse which is awesome.
Read Carolyn Zonts's full review
March 12, 2021
Lauren Combs | TrustRadius Reviewer
Agorapulse is being used by people in multiple departments.
  • Scheduling
  • Customer service
  • Engagement with users
  • Holding comments for review that contain certain keywords.
  • Reporting tools.
  • Ability to save a post as a draft.
Agorapulse offers a great unified inbox for monitoring. The scheduling and calendar function works well for our needs. Love being able to edit content and photos by platform. I do wish you were able to save a post as a draft, and feel like the listening function/tab could do better to sort out spam.
Fabulous customer support! They always get back to you within two hours, although I've never had to wait that long.
Read Lauren Combs's full review
March 01, 2021
Eleanor Baxter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Agorapulse is used by the marketing department to schedule Facebook posts. It allows us to quickly and easily see which posts are scheduled for which days. It's also great at highlighting gaps that we need to fill. The calendar feature is great to use as a quick overview of what is scheduled and allows multiple users to edit.
  • Calendar view is great for seeing what is scheduled
  • it's very simple to edit times and dates
  • Sometimes the chat button hides a day on the calendar and it's hard to click on the correct date
It's great for when you are sharing personal content that you want to shared a few time spread over a few weeks. The posts are really easy to set up so that you can republish regularly, just once or schedule the post again without having to go through the hassle of inputting the title and other bits and pieces again.
I have only used the support once but the staff member was great and helped me fix the problem quickly
Read Eleanor Baxter's full review
February 25, 2021
Erin Hockinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Agorapulse as a social media management and brand listening tool. We only use it for our business's social media pages, as we're not an ad agency. We respond to customers who leave comments. We schedule posts and follow hashtags using this software, as well. It's been a useful tool so far.
  • Being able to track your customers with Labels and Conversation History is great
  • Sending push notifications to the Agorapulse app on your phone allows you to easily upload images to stories
  • Assigning messages to other team members is a nice feature
  • Robust analytics and reporting
  • Being able to send videos to your phone/the Agorapulse app through the scheduling tool on the online dashboard
  • The Agorapulse app is just not good--it needs a lot of improvements and added features
  • Being able to see the user's social media profile (or a link to it) from Agorapulse directly
Agorapulse is well suited for businesses that want to keep an eye on their business' social media presence as well as interact with engaged followers. It saves you a lot of time to have saved responses and to be able to have all of the social media platforms at your fingertips in one spot.
I haven't had to reach out to the support team at Agorapulse often, but when I did, they were very responsive and helpful. I appreciated having a response within hours instead of days. That's important for real-time brand management, and I appreciated the support through this platform. Would recommend 10 out of 10 for customer support.
Read Erin Hockinson's full review
February 17, 2021
John Laudisio | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Agorapulse to schedule content for one of our big brands with over 30 million social followers. It is used by myself from the Marketing department in combination with one other user from the client-side. We schedule a combination of content and store posts across Facebook, IG, and Twitter.
  • Scheduling across platforms.
  • Display our posts in calendar format.
  • API restrictions with social networks.
  • Deeper insights/analytics.
Agorapulse is great for scheduling posts across social networks. We currently only use it for one brand, but the ability to schedule multiple brands within the same dashboard is cool. You can also assign posts to particular users for approval, which is helpful in the agency world. I do wish we could get more out of their analytics offering.
The Agorapulse team is responsive and gets back to us quickly for any bugs or questions we may have.
Read John Laudisio's full review
January 13, 2021
Talan Tyminski | TrustRadius Reviewer
Agorapulse is great! The company has worked closely with our team to ensure we have the access we need to be able to respond to our customers quickly and provide information. Agorapulse was essential for us during COVID-19! The scheduling features helped us ensure we could plan weeks out and we love the ability to provide data on reports.
  • Reports and metrics.
  • Assigning DMs to certain users.
  • Taking notes on users.
  • Can glitch if multiple people log in to main account.
  • Cannot republish twitter posts.
  • Cannot access DMs more than a week old.
Agorapulse is well suited if you need a team to have access to your social platforms, respond to DMS or need to institute an approval process. It is also very helpful if you are asked to compile daily or weekly reports on metrics. I would recommend to teams looking to get ahead on social media.
Every time I have had a question for the Agorapulse team, they have been more than happy to help out and find an answer. They are so wonderful to work with. We've had a few people get locked out of their accounts and they were able to help us get back in quickly.
Read Talan Tyminski's full review
April 29, 2021
Our company utilizes Agorapulse to schedule content for our clients across the United States. Agorapulse helps us monitor conversations happening on our client accounts with ease. We especially love being able to oversee calendars and duplicate content for recirculation purposes.
  • Customer service and support
  • Ability to schedule content
  • Ability to manage comments on content
  • Wish there was a way to search past content posted by text query
  • Hoping for Google My Business integration
  • Ability to see what's already scheduled on a calendar when choosing the date a new post will be published
Agorapulse seems great for agencies managing multiple client social profiles. I cannot answer how it works for community managers or for individuals using it for platforms other than Facebook and Instagram.
Support is always within the same day and consistently thorough.
March 12, 2021
Agorapulse is used by the communications team to cover the whole organization. It means multiple social media accounts can be managed simultaneously in one place. It also means colleagues can pick up accounts in their absence or annual leave. The biggest thing it addresses is scheduling posts for Instagram for late in the evening, which is the timeframe for the highest engagement with our audience.
  • Having multiple users and accounts visible on the main screen
  • The quick customer service and chat box function
  • When mentioning an account on Twitter, it should come up with better suggestions of the users. Quite often it doesn't come up, so I have to go back to Twitter every time to check.
  • The ability to post more than one image on an Instagram feed instead of sending it to your phone would be so much more useful when scheduling a post. I've had to leave out content because of that lack of functionality.
Agorapulse is quite user friendly and anyone can pick it up. But there are a lot of elements that aren't so visible, which means organizations may not be reaping the full rewards because they are unaware of it.
Whenever I have contacted customer support, I've always had a quick response and had regular contact to ensure the problem was solved. And they always make sure they check up on you afterwards, which is great.
March 11, 2021
We answer direct messages and comments on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook using Agorapulse. It's being used by our department (customer service) only.
  • Simplified design of the website--easy to use
  • Quick in sending messages and synchronizing with social media
  • Helpful customer service--they always reply quickly
  • Easier community management--comments that we put on review should be counted on the day we put them on review, not on the day they were written. It makes counting quite complicated.
  • Lack of ability to answer to Instagram DMs.
It's perfect for a company that needs to manage its social media channels more efficiently. We use it for messages--focused on customer service messages mostly--however, I think it may be useful for managing social media in general. It's easy to use and, thanks to that, training does not take ages.
Customer support is very useful and always ready to help. They are also very responsive and always update me on the status of my inquiry.
January 07, 2021
Agorapulse is used by the fundraising, marketing, and communications department to keep track of our social media comments and personal messages from all platforms in one place, especially for advertised campaigns. This addresses the problem that with a lot of comments across platforms, it was difficult to maintain an overview. We also use it to analyze the data and results of our different platforms. This addresses the problem that different platforms give different types of reports. Sometimes it is used to post/schedule posts. The problem here is that it is, for example, not possible to post on Instagram via desktop.
  • Good overview of comments.
  • Handy reports.
  • Very good customer service.
  • Posting/scheduling posts, they are not always compatible or possible (e.g., Instagram).
  • Bit more information in results about how they are calculated.
  • Possibility to add TikTok.
Agorapulse is well suited for managing different social media profiles and the comments and personal messages. It is possible to get handy insights but sometimes they don't necessarily give more input than the social platform itself.
Agorapulse is a good tool and the best on the market at the moment. It can still use some slight improvements, as already mentioned.
January 06, 2021
Agorapulse is mostly used by the client service department to manage inboxes across social media channels as well as for analytical purposes about issues our clients/users face. The brand and communication department uses it for user interactions.
  • Client support--amazing response time and always straight to the point. Very helpful.
  • Well divided report section and customization.
  • Good organized inboxes (filters, labels, expandable user cart).
  • A little hard to find some answers on the website and bug identification (not communicated well enough).
  • Report features could be expanded to be able to compare segment agents in greater detail.
It is the best tool for customer services that is out there. We have previously tested four other highly popular tools, and none of them met 60% of our requirements, whereas Agorapulse went above and beyond to meet them. Highly useful when it comes to analytics and setting goals for the future.

Definitely would recommend it to a fast-growing company that maybe would like to have everything in one place.
They are brilliant every single time!
February 04, 2021
Very helpful in managing social media across platforms and reporting on engagement.
  • Scheduling
  • Reporting
  • Pop up visibility for social media calendars - hard to see multiple posts each day
Very helpful when you contact them
September 08, 2020
Amanda Coxworth | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Agorapulse at Inspiring Vacations to manage 18 (soon to be more) social media profiles across 4 of our brands. I am the main admin but we have 2 other users that assist me with content creation, scheduling and moderation/community management. It is a massive time saver for us to be able to access all of this in one place. The reporting feature is also used extensively by us.
  • The content calendar is incredible - very streamlined, easy to navigate and organize.
  • The reporting gives us everything we need all in one place. Very easy to find the exact metric I am looking for quickly.
  • The content approval system is great for us as we have multiple content creators and I need to approve everything before it gets published.
  • The time zone feature is one I would like to see improved on. I absolutely love the fact that I can toggle between time zones, but I would love it if the calendar would automatically show up in the time zone that the profile has set, and not default to the one I am currently in.
  • I would love to be able to reorder photos that I have uploaded to create a multi-photo post. At the moment I need to upload them individually in the exact order I want them in. I cannot drag and drop into a new order.
  • I would love to be able to add more competitors to watch on my account without having to pay more for each one. It's such a great feature, but not worth the amount, since we already pay $200 per month it seems like something that should be added on and included.
It is by far the best tool I have ever seen or used to manage a large number of profiles all in one place across different brands and different platforms. The organization of the tool and the ability to navigate seamlessly is unparalleled. I do with it had the ability to manage Pinterest accounts as well - that is the only piece that is missing.
Read Amanda Coxworth's full review
August 23, 2020
Brad Friedman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Agorapulse internally for the social media management posts of The Friedman Group, LLC and we use Agorpulse to manage the social media accounts of our clients. We rely upon the ease of scheduling across multiple platforms for multiple clients. But, it's really the reporting capabilities of Agorapulse that allow us to shine for our clients each month when we report on the work we've done. We've found Agorapulse to be an invaluable tool in our day-to-day social media management work.
  • The reporting capabilities of the tool really make us look great. The ability to download a professional-looking report each month is just awesome!
  • Posting images and videos to Instagram is a snap whether we do them online or from a mobile device.
  • Posting to Facebook and Twitter is a seamless process. The ability to upload posts in bulk can streamline our process.
  • We occasionally have some issues posting to LinkedIn and tagging LinkedIn users. But, we've always assumed this was because of LinkedIn's API.
  • The Agorapulse Knowledgebase could be a bit more robust to relieve the support team of some questions one would normally find elsewhere.
Agorapulse is a time-saver for the small business owner. Agorapulse is great for teams.
Read Brad Friedman's full review
July 02, 2020
Jeanette McCulloch | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse across all our clients to schedule and approve content and manage engagement. We also use the listening and reporting functions. We use AgoraPulse as our most valued tool for social media management.
  • Scheduling and approving content.
  • Allowing different users varying levels of access.
  • Listening for key brand issues.
  • Hashtag tracking.
  • Improved follower tools for twitter.
AgoraPulse is great for groups who are managing social media, including teams or volunteer groups. It is probably less cost effective if you are managing a limited number of platforms.
Read Jeanette McCulloch's full review
June 24, 2020
Javier Velazquez | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is currently only being used by me, (marketing manager), and three people under our social media management services team. We occasionally connect accounts to audit using the reporting tool, but mostly it's used for our client's that are paying us for content creation, scheduling, and management of their social channels. AgoraPulse has a super clean interface, and their product team is very receptive and has already implemented some product changes based on our feedback within 3 months. (Perhaps it was already on the roadmap).
  • AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
  • AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
  • AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
  • I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
  • I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
  • I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
AgoraPulse is well suited for growing agencies where they are acquiring customers left and right. It's a much more robust platform than their least expensive competitors, but also competes toe to toe with other large players like Hootsuite. You're not sacrificing quality with the cost. You get the best of both. Upgrading is also very reasonably priced in our opinion.
Some of the best support I've ever had anywhere online.
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
June 17, 2020
Haley Beeson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I run all social media for my company. I found it much easier to use than other social media management platforms. Agorapulse made it possible for me to keep content organized and also make it so I don’t have to be on my phone 24/7. I can schedule posts and track data whenever and wherever.
  • They provide detailed data reports. I love being able to track followers, engagement and more through one program. It’s easy to read so my boss can also understand and it’s accurate in the information.
  • Everything is very organized. I’ve tried other programs that do the same stuff but the layout is just messy and confusing.
  • It would be nice if I could have a way to layout content. So for example, Instagram is very visual. It’d be cool to be able to see just the images and how they flow with one another.
It’s so nice when managing multiple accounts! Everything is in one place and easily accessible. I think I'd use it to manage multiple companies as well! Really no complaints on this.
Support has been amazing to work with. They answer quickly and make sure to follow up after the issue is resolved.
Read Haley Beeson's full review
May 29, 2020
Jenna Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
The marketing team oversees the social media associated with 7 businesses that have 21 social profiles. We utilize Agorapulse to schedule, manage, and report on all our social media channels. Originally our team was natively posting to all social profiles, but this was extremely cumbersome and left lots of room for human error. After testing several other tools, Agorapulse was the best tool for us with the pricing and the ability to send posts for approval before posting.
  • Reporting - Easy to export and understand reporting features.
  • Scheduling - Easily see what is scheduled or has already posted.
  • Exporting scheduled posts - I would love to be able to send a "schedule" of posts that have been scheduled but not posted to businesses.
  • Save posts as draft - Sometimes I am not always ready to schedule, so I would love to see a "save to draft" feature.
Agorapulse is great for businesses with multiple social media platforms, or someone posting natively on multiple social channels. It is also suited for teams that need approval for social media, but don't want to go back and forth through email to approve final posts. The approval functionality is fantastic!
Read Jenna Walker's full review
May 19, 2020
Julio G. Martinez-Clark | TrustRadius Reviewer
It’s being used by the whole organization.

It solves the problem of automatic posting of content in different social networks. We have a drip and content marketing strategy where we need to post images, articles, and podcast episodes on a recurring basis. Agorapulse is perfect for this. I haven’t found another tool that can solve this problem.
  • Automatic posting.
  • Recurring posting.
  • Several social networks.
  • Bulk deletion of posts.
Agorapulse is perfect for when a company has content to distribute using “drip marketing” automatically, effortlessly and repetitively in several social networks.
Read Julio G. Martinez-Clark's full review

Boolean keyword searches (135)
Filtering out noise/spam (136)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (214)
9.4
Audience targeting (147)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (181)
Automated routing and prioritization (21)
Customer interaction histories (197)
Bulk actions (179)
Lead generation (100)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (111)
Twitter (200)
Facebook (223)
LinkedIn (77)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (210)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (12)
6.5
Campaign success analytics (177)
Real-time tracking (174)
Competitor analysis (147)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (199)
Mobile access (188)

What is Agorapulse?

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

Additional options include external shared calendars to easily get content feedback and Power Reports to create customized reports in half the time.

The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features

Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam

Publishing Features

Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureWorkflow management

Engagement Features

Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories

Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis

Account management Features

Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureShared content calendar (for external client approval)

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (4)

Schedule Instagram Stories with Agorapulse and push notifications.

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Agorapulse Pricing

Starting Price: $99

Pro$99per month
Premium$199per month
EnterpriseCustomper month

**Pro plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Premium plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **Enterprise plan: 40+ profiles, 8+ users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution