https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGExcellent Platform for Small BusinessesWe currently use Agorapulse to manage all of our social media campaigns internally. It is only used by 2 users within our company, however, we have a smaller marketing division. We do not outsource this type of work and aimed to address the time-consuming element of having 5-10 social media feeds and posting to each one individually. We also wanted to monitor our competitors feeds, and our ROI. This platform was the clear choice when it came to productivity and reporting.,Sending posts for approval to a manager/brand ambassador for review. Assigning levels of access by the user. Monitoring competitor brands social feeds. Instant reporting.,Reporting is a major deterrent. Although its instant, you cannot currently customize the report. It only exports in one format, and you can only pull a full overview of one social platform at a time - rather than all in one. The notifications are excessive, and despite turning them off in the platform - sometimes it does it anyway with no explanation. The inbox - You can respond to all users from all platforms, however, the inbox is separated, and rather than being a one-stop-shop, you have to click from tab to tab to answer each one. That is laborious at times, I'd much rather it like an email inbox as we are all used to and respond one by one. The app is absolutely atrocious. Glitches out every time I use it, and I wouldn't recommend using this platform on anything but a desktop. But if you don't care about it being mobile it's fine.,7,3,Our ability to put a value to our time investment in social media, and track its growth. It has focused more awareness on our social media sales funnel. It has unburdened my time as the social media manager and allowed me to spend less than 2 hours a week managing the content. Which allows me to focus a lot more on my actual day job in operations management.,,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop,,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Third-party Reviews,no training,It is as easy as creating a facebook account. Honestly, it couldn't be any simpler. Most of the ques are visual, so you know what to do by seeing an icon. It's a walk in the park.,10,No,I was having a difficult time getting the system to accept my method of payment when the customer support representative got on the chat line with me. She explained where I'd gone wrong in entering the address, as they didn't have a suite field, so the card was not recognized as valid. Fixed that up, and we were off to the races.,Cross-posting is a dream. Select the platform, customize your messages for twitter character counts, all in one simple post. Scheduling is incredibly simple and elegant. It's easy to use.,Reporting. Using the mobile app. Having all of the social feed inboxes separated by tabs.,Yes,6Best Facebook toolOur organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.,Helps do moderation on time. To schedule in Nepal time zone. To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click. Alert 24/7,Competitors report needs to have more information. Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems. Hope to see more features in future.,10,10,Faster lead conversion Increased employee efficiency Better customer service.,,Adobe Photoshop, Facebook at Work, Adobe Acrobat DC, AdWords, Facebook for Business,4,Instant alert Multi users Administrative control Instant support Email alerts Additional feature update without cost,Portability Now able to share instant reports,Maybe integration with other social platforms,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Analyst Reports Third-party Reviews,Don't have to till now. If necessary will update it here.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Need to have admin access,10,Self-taught,This product is easy to learn without any support or training you can learn it yourself. For e.g. If you know how to run Facebook page then it that simple.,10,You just need to have admin access.,No - there is no facility to customize the interface,I have not done any additional configuration or customization because they do not have these features and I think they do not need any too.,No,8,Yes,I was looking for few year back report on Facebook which I could not get so I asked support team. Even thought they could not solve the problem. They told me reason which I agreed too.,Adding social platform Adding users Instant reports,Non,Yes,10,10,10,10A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective.I use AgoraPulse to manage my social media and post regular updates of both curated and original content on my profiles to create brand awareness and promote my services. It simplified social media management for me because now it's all under one "roof" and very easy to use.,Queueing content to create evergreen content. Answering all my social media comment from one inbox. Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting. Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.,When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into. Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.,9,2,Saves me a lot of time. Streamlined social media management. Good value for money.,Hootsuite Free,Canva, ActiveCampaign, Acuity Scheduling,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product,I wouldn't change my evaluation and selection process. I did an in-depth research and testing before switching to AgoraPulse.,Queueing content into categories. Access to previews and the ability to edit a post for each channel before posting or queueing. A single inbox to reply to all social media comments. Nice layout, easy to understand and intuitive to use.,Queueing could be improved especially when queueing content to multiple channels at the same time.,Yes,9The Sickest Social Media Management Application EverAgoraPulse is currently the premier social media tool used by TMC MindShare. We use AgoraPulse to schedule post and monitor user comments/mentions while analysis monthly or biweekly reports.,Direct Publishing to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Reporting KPI's All in One Inbox,Data Retention Period None None,9,2,Was never measured for 2017 to present.,Hootsuite Free,Hootsuite Free,2,Competitive Overview Reporting Social Media Management,None None,None None None,9,No,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I won't change a thing.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,None None None,10,Yes,8,No,No, I can't.,Publishing - Social Media Calendar Reporting Competitive Analysis,None None None,Yes, but I don't use it,10AgoraPulse has it all!I use AgoraPulse mainly for publishing and social analytics, however there are quite a few more features to be explored within the tool! It's great for managing multiple social profiles and gives me all the data I need in one place - a great time saver!,Social publishing. Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms. Reports provide great data.,Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update. Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.,8,The main positive is the level of reporting and data provided, allowing me to better analyse activity and revise social strategies going forward.,Hootsuite Pro,1,1,Publishing Analytics Monitoring,8,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I wouldn't really as I trialled quite a few different tools before deciding on AgoraPulse.,8,No,When I initially began trialling the tool I had some setup queries which were answered quickly and clearly.,Activating social channels Publishing Reporting,8No Static At AllI use AgoraPulse to create a brand identity and manage a social media presence. As a small business owner, I'm using it as part of my marketing plan. One important benefit of this product is ease of use. The user interface is clean. I find the using the tools intuitive.,I can monitor conversations from the social profiles that are most important to me. AgoraPulse cuts through the clutter. I'm looking forward to managing relationships with the CRM module. The demos of other platforms did not include this feature or it was offered as an add-on. Products that emphasize the idea of a "zero inbox" appeal to me. The smart inbox tool featured in this product is a match for what I think is important.,It would be great to have the opportunity to view feeds. I don't think this is what the developer had in mind when designing the interface. The interface appeals to me--feeds would be a nice option. At first, I was unsure how to review conversations, but it was not a steep learning curve. The demos for some of the platforms I reviewed include support for promotional campaigns. This feature appears to missing from this product.,10,2,A positive impact is to have found a solution for managing a social media presence. This product was just recently chosen; thus, the ROI is TBD. A negative impact is the effect on the budget for my small business! I feel, however, I found good value with AgoraPulse.,Hootsuite Pro, Sprout Social and Buffer,Norada Solve360, FreshBooks, Kashoo,10,No,Price Product Usability,I enjoyed the demos of other products. I enjoyed trying different solutions. I think I chose the best route possible to find the product that suited my needs. In sum, I wouldn't change anything.,Setting up social profiles is a snap. Navigation in the interface is intuitive. The goal of the smart inbox is "zero inbox"--I really appreciate that.,At first, I was unsure of how to review messages. I'm looking forward to using the CRM module. To date, I have been locked out of that feature. Initially, the time to authorize the app to use my first social profile was somewhat slow.,Yes,10Social Selling Made EasyAgoraPulse is used by the marketing department to meet social selling, scheduling and analytical needs for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We are planning to introduce the sales team to the platform to further our social selling strategy.,Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram analytics. The stats are presented beautifully. They are easy to understand by anyone and wonderfully show the value social has to a business. Their Facebook report is even available in stunning PowerPoint presentation! AgoraPulse also clocks the amount of time your users spend reviewing and answering questions on your social platforms. A great way to show the actual work that goes into managing a brand's online presence. Social Listening tools - definitely my favourite part of AgoraPulse. Their social listening over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is amazing. One can easily see which messages are new, review them and see a list of reviewed items. You can also like, comment and share mentions over all three platforms. Setting up searches is simple and hassle free and unlike Sprout Social has a box for you to tell it what not to include in search results. As a result, your time spent going through your social networks is minimal and you have more time for other tasks. Scheduling for Facebook and Twitter. Nice, simple scheduling tool. Looking forward to when they introduce Google +, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Social Selling - because of their great social listening tools, AgoraPulse makes it really easy for an organisation to implement social selling. A strategy that all organisations need to be looking at if they plan to stay relevant and ahead of their competitors. Customer Support - AgoraPulse has the best customer support I have ever come across. You really feel valued and not another customer churning their revenue machine.,I would love to see AgoraPulse add an App for scheduling/drafting social posts. A Google extension would also be amazing and would make scheduling easier. Adding more social networks such as LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest, Tumblr with analytics. Extending their social listening tool to include blogs, articles and other pages on the net. Integrating with WordPress to give users a one-stop shop for publishing and creating content.,10,Better customer service, customer interaction on social. Increased employee efficiency Better understanding about what people are saying about us on social media. Helped us with reviewing our social strategy for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and benchmarking our performance.,Hootsuite Pro,Sprout Social,,,Social media scheduling Social listening Social analytics,If they add WordPress and more social networks, we would like to use AgoraPulse as a one-stop show for all our content creation and publishing.,10,Publishing social media posts Reviewing brand mentions with their social inbox Pulling reports,Some aspects with publishing as it does not integrate with bitly. Therefore it doesn't pull the links title when you paste it, like HubSpot's publisher.,10I love AgoraPulseFirst of all, the platform is rock solid and provides a wide variety of promotional tools as well as top notch reporting tools. Take an amazing platform and add the BEST customer service I have EVER had with any vendor. They have made themselves available in a way that is very sincere as well as speed of light responses to questions about the application. They are so genuine in their efforts---great people to be in partnership with. In the first year with AgoraPulse, we doubled our Facebook likes by using their many applications for contests. The viral reach their apps provide is a hot selling point for us. I can't say enough great things about AgoraPulse. What I will say is that I have a solid platform that I trust and know will do the job. With as many things as I juggle at my job, there's a lot of comfort in knowing AgoraPulse will perform---do all the work for me and makes me look good!,One thing I'd like to change is removing the AgoraPulse label from shared posts and replace it with our company name. Another thing I'd like to change is the quick timing opur when the app is open. It's frustrating because in Chrome, when the app times out, I have to completely close it down and restart. If I don't do this, it just spins.,10,They've doubled our Facebook likes within a year. We're not sure how to monetize that, but with the reach we're getting, we are certain that our AgoraPulse efforts coupled with all our social media properties is a huge asset in growing our brand. We have a very difficult brand to make sexy or appealing, as we are a B2B wholesaler---nothing sexy about that! On Facebook, through AgoraPulse, we have chosen to build trust with our audience, and not concerned about turning all of our efforts into leads. Non-profits are a huge part of our business and we reach out to them with our monthly contests.,10,10AgoraPulse ReviewAgoraPulse offers great service and features. I use it to manage Facebook discounts and events.,Very fast Simple to use,There is nothing that I can think of.,8,ROI is positive.,123ContactForm,5,1,1,Fast Easy to use Effective Great features,Creating more types of events with AgoraPulse,It would be great to be able to use with other social networks.,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability,Professional services company,No,Usability,10,No,9,No,Support allows us to get answers to questions at any time of the day.,Easy usage Elegant design results.,There really are no functions that are difficult to perform.,9
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 9 of 342 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Heather Pratt profile photo

Usability

I think overall the computer interface is quite simple and easy, and reliable. But the mobile app is possibly the worst designed application I've ever seen for a social media management tool. It is clunky and more aesthetic than useful, with various glitches.
Read Heather Pratt's full review

Boolean keyword searches (97)
Filtering out noise/spam (93)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (145)
Audience targeting (108)
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (128)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (137)
Bulk actions (123)
Lead generation (82)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (86)
6.7
Twitter (136)
Facebook (152)
LinkedIn (22)
Instagram (143)
Campaign success analytics (125)
Real-time tracking (128)
Competitor analysis (106)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (138)
Mobile access (128)
6.7

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution