Agorapulse Reviews

Jerry Pietrzak | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

Social media management for teams, on a platform that won't break your budget

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently we use Agorapulse to help employees across three offices manage multiple social media accounts for the university. We originally purchased this primarily for the analytics and reporting functions, and then for the inbox/social listening tools. While these have met our expectations, the content publishing calendar and content workflow tools have become a major part of our content production workflow. This enables us to have a content creator draft a post, send it to an editor for a check, then to a translator to add an appropriate translation, and then on to a final check before scheduling the post. Before Agorapulse we relied on a spreadsheet to schedule and develop content; the ability to have this in a digital workflow has greatly improved the efficiency of our workflow.
Read Jerry Pietrzak's full review
Janaye Steadman | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 01, 2019

Agorapulse = Our Agency's Saving Grace

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use AgoraPulse (AP) as a central tool at our digital marketing agency. It is the main platform that we work on daily. It assists us in keeping clients social profiles organized, from calendaring to community management. The main reason we switched to AP was for the community management aspect. They have an inbox that pulls all messages and comments right into AP so I don't have to log into 15 different social accounts individually on my computer. They also have a "listening" feature that tracks when people tag or mention that profile, and it also tracks hashtags that you tell it to. This has been very useful in keeping an eye on clients reputation. The calendaring aspect is vital to what we do, since we have to have them approved by the individual clients, and AP allows us to do this.
Read Janaye Steadman's full review
Evan Barker | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2020

Get work done with Agorapulse

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Agorapulse to have access to all social networks in one place. We use it within one department, Customer Service and Support. This allows us to answer issues with our product quickly. The main issue we had was multiple brands of games which all had a unique social network and were difficult to manage on a day-by-day basis.
Read Evan Barker's full review
Tayfun van Zantvoort | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2020

Definitely worthy with great ease!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our marketing department has the most profit by using AgoraPulse. It is very regularly used for simple social media posts, mentionings and milestones. The brand awareness is therefor maximized with this perfect tool. It helps narrow the further online marketing plan we set for strategy and our customer buyer journey. Then the possibility of posting several platforms simultaneously and scheduling options are just perfect.
Read Tayfun van Zantvoort's full review
Samantha ROCG | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Agorapulse is worth the cost for social media management

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We started using Agorapulse as a way to schedule content in advance. It's been working wonderfully. It's given us more time to focus on a larger reach instead of spending the same amount of time for less return. It's also allowed us to engage on Instagram which we could not before since we market PC based and not app based. We're happy with the results and think it is worth the investment!
Read Samantha ROCG's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use AgoraPulse to manage my social media and post regular updates of both curated and original content on my profiles to create brand awareness and promote my services. It simplified social media management for me because now it's all under one "roof" and very easy to use.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Balazs Farkas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

A must-have for extended social media presence

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using it in the Social Media and Marketing department, as well as the firm production department - to answer social media messages mainly from YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. We use it on a daily basis with all these platforms and it is our main way of communication with our social media consumers and potential clients.
Read Balazs Farkas's full review
Walter Mack | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Sleek and easy to use!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Agorapulse is used primarily by myself and a few members on the Player Experience team. We also have a team of outsources with access that I help manage. It contains the social profiles of over a dozen games within our studio that we oversee, and is mainly used as a tool to redirect users having problems over to our support team.
Read Walter Mack's full review
Jenna Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

I couldn't do my job without Agorapulse!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The marketing team oversees the social media associated with 7 businesses that have 21 social profiles. We utilize Agorapulse to schedule, manage, and report on all our social media channels. Originally our team was natively posting to all social profiles, but this was extremely cumbersome and left lots of room for human error. After testing several other tools, Agorapulse was the best tool for us with the pricing and the ability to send posts for approval before posting.
Read Jenna Walker's full review
Shannon Loy | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Agorapulse is the Perfect Companion to a Social Media Agency!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We decided to commit to using Agorapulse because it had just about every feature we were looking for in a content scheduling tool. The number one aspect of the tool that really stood out to us was the incredible reporting. Each month when we meet with clients to present the results of our social media initiatives the reporting is extremely helpful and very easy to understand. We even get a Powerpoint presentation to show our clients.
Read Shannon Loy's full review
Ali Walton | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 29, 2020

Love using Agorapulse!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Agorapulse is used within my department only at my organization. It is a lifesaver for gathering social media engagements, bulk publishing content, searching for our brand mentions, searching new content that we need to engage with, and checking analytics on different social platforms. It saves time, energy, and delivers the information I need directly to me on the schedule I want/need.
Read Ali Walton's full review
Dani McLean | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Highly recommend Agorapulse for non-profit use

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Agorapulse is being used only in the communications and marketing department between myself and my supervisor. It helps us schedule social media and, most importantly, gather key data about our social media performance so that we can improve it.
Read Dani McLean's full review
Chad Carman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

AgoraPulse is a no-brainer.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

AgoraPulse is currently used as the primary social media scheduling and monitoring software for all of our marketing needs. It allows our department to have a centralized place to monitor the major social media networks we utilize, as well as coordinate and proof our work amongst the department to ensure accuracy and quality outbound messaging.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Syazana Kahardy | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 03, 2020

On the pulse with Agorapulse.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

At Pixajoy, we use Agorapulse for the Marketing Department. It's useful for our Content managers to be able to plan and schedule posts across our various social media channels and manage messages/inquiries from one platform. It's been very useful, especially since they introduced the carousel option. And the report it generates is also very clear and concise so we're able to use it to prove our matrices.
Read Syazana Kahardy's full review
Jessica Timms | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

Agorapulse is the social media and community manager's dream come true!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Agorapulse to manage 12 social media channels. This includes our agency's channels as well as a large, Triple-A client, which requires our finger to always be on the pulse, so to speak. With Agorapulse, we are easily able to manage social media publishing queues, as well as the various communities. Managing a community of over 200K+ seemed intimidating before Agorapulse, but the tools make it so easy and social listening is essential.
Read Jessica Timms's full review
Jesse White | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

It's not cheap, but it's probably the best platform out there for social media management

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My company manages social media for political clients, so there is definitely a need to collaborate with a team for social media posting. After quite a bit of research, I decided to give Agorapulse a try. I have to say that compared to many of the other products on the market, Agorapulse definitely suits the majority of my needs.

One of the best aspects of Agorapulse is the ability to schedule and review various social media posts well in advance of publishing. This level of collaboration is really important in a political campaign where many different people have valuable input. By giving the candidate the ability to have the final word, there is a clarity in organizational control that is essential when running a large-scale social media operation.

I also love the level of integration that Agorapulse provides. I can connect with a multitude of apps and services from within a single portal, which is great. I will say that the pricing is a bit higher than I would like, but a quality product like Agorapulse is worth the investment.
Read Jesse White's full review
Todd Philie | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 26, 2020

Fantastic For Agencies!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Agorapulse to maintain and manage client social media accounts across all their platforms. The calendar view is especially helpful in allowing us to strategize promotions and content.
Read Todd Philie's full review
Christopher Losego | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 10, 2020

AgoraPulse is a huge time saver!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use it to schedule posts to all of our social media platforms. I am the only employee right now and being able to schedule out our posts is extremely helpful. It saves me time and I am able to repeat posts so that I no longer have to come up with new content.
Read Christopher Losego's full review
David Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

A comprehensive social management platform

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Agorapulse for multi-vector social monitoring, scheduling, and reporting. It is being used daily by one staff member who oversees our social feeds and by additional users for strategy and analysis. It provides us a centralized, easy-to-use, comprehensive tool to view and respond to customer correspondence; quickly cross-publish content across multiple feeds; and analyze the results on a monthly basis.
Read David Brown's full review
Haley Beeson | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 31, 2019

Agorapulse made my job a million times easier!!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I run all social media for my company. I found it much easier to use than other social media management platforms. Agorapulse made it possible for me to keep content organized and also make it so I don’t have to be on my phone 24/7. I can schedule posts and track data whenever and wherever.
Read Haley Beeson's full review

Boolean keyword searches (116)
Filtering out noise/spam (117)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (184)
Audience targeting (131)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (159)
Automated routing and prioritization (2)
Customer interaction histories (172)
Bulk actions (155)
Lead generation (95)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (99)
Twitter (174)
Facebook (192)
LinkedIn (54)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (182)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (1)
Campaign success analytics (154)
Real-time tracking (157)
Competitor analysis (128)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (173)
Mobile access (162)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

To enhance the functionality of the dashboard, Agorapulse offers several free tools, including AdsReport (Facebook ad reporting) and Easy Advocacy (employee advocacy / social sharing).

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (4)

Schedule Instagram Stories with Agorapulse and push notifications.

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution