Agorapulse Reviews

Javier Velazquez | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

Agency Owner Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is currently only being used by me, (marketing manager), and three people under our social media management services team. We occasionally connect accounts to audit using the reporting tool, but mostly it's used for our client's that are paying us for content creation, scheduling, and management of their social channels. AgoraPulse has a super clean interface, and their product team is very receptive and has already implemented some product changes based on our feedback within 3 months. (Perhaps it was already on the roadmap).
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
Haley Beeson | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 17, 2020

Agorapulse made my job a million times easier!!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I run all social media for my company. I found it much easier to use than other social media management platforms. Agorapulse made it possible for me to keep content organized and also make it so I don’t have to be on my phone 24/7. I can schedule posts and track data whenever and wherever.
Read Haley Beeson's full review
Jerry Pietrzak | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2020

Social media management for teams, on a platform that won't break your budget

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently we use Agorapulse to help employees across three offices manage multiple social media accounts for the university. We originally purchased this primarily for the analytics and reporting functions, and then for the inbox/social listening tools. While these have met our expectations, the content publishing calendar and content workflow tools have become a major part of our content production workflow. This enables us to have a content creator draft a post, send it to an editor for a check, then to a translator to add an appropriate translation, and then on to a final check before scheduling the post. Before Agorapulse we relied on a spreadsheet to schedule and develop content; the ability to have this in a digital workflow has greatly improved the efficiency of our workflow.
Read Jerry Pietrzak's full review
Jenna Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 29, 2020

I couldn't do my job without Agorapulse!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The marketing team oversees the social media associated with 7 businesses that have 21 social profiles. We utilize Agorapulse to schedule, manage, and report on all our social media channels. Originally our team was natively posting to all social profiles, but this was extremely cumbersome and left lots of room for human error. After testing several other tools, Agorapulse was the best tool for us with the pricing and the ability to send posts for approval before posting.
Read Jenna Walker's full review
Julio G. Martinez-Clark | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 19, 2020

The only social media automation software that I’ve found solves our drip and content marketing problems

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It’s being used by the whole organization.

It solves the problem of automatic posting of content in different social networks. We have a drip and content marketing strategy where we need to post images, articles, and podcast episodes on a recurring basis. Agorapulse is perfect for this. I haven’t found another tool that can solve this problem.
Read Julio G. Martinez-Clark's full review
Victoria Evans | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 14, 2020

Great for Small Business Marketing Agencies

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We currently use Agorapulse to schedule organic social media content and do our monthly reporting for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. We are a Marketing Agency, so our entire organization utilizes Agorapulse. As far as business problems being addressed, it has certainly increased efficiency with reporting and scheduling/managing organic content. It also serves as a hub for us to collaborate on content.
Read Victoria Evans's full review
Alicia Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 29, 2020

Best for agencies and large businesses

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I work as a social media freelancer. The agency I work for uses Agora Pulse as their social media scheduling and reporting software. It is used by the Marketing and Social media team for clients' community management, scheduling, and analytics.
Read Alicia Carter's full review
🧁Mary BRANDT, M.A.🧁 | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 12, 2020

How to get your to inbox to zero!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am using it to post to all of my social media accounts and 3 months ago added a client to post to his. I have a virtual assistant who queues up everything and assigns it to me for approval (love this feature!). Seeing the post with the image just how it will appear on social media helps me review it and make sure it's laid out correctly.
Read 🧁Mary BRANDT, M.A.🧁's full review
Evan Barker | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2020

Get work done with Agorapulse

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Agorapulse to have access to all social networks in one place. We use it within one department, Customer Service and Support. This allows us to answer issues with our product quickly. The main issue we had was multiple brands of games which all had a unique social network and were difficult to manage on a day-by-day basis.
Read Evan Barker's full review
Tayfun van Zantvoort | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2020

Definitely worthy with great ease!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our marketing department has the most profit by using AgoraPulse. It is very regularly used for simple social media posts, mentionings and milestones. The brand awareness is therefor maximized with this perfect tool. It helps narrow the further online marketing plan we set for strategy and our customer buyer journey. Then the possibility of posting several platforms simultaneously and scheduling options are just perfect.
Read Tayfun van Zantvoort's full review
William Darbyshire-Clarke | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 06, 2020

Reliable, Robust & Future Proof Social Media Management Platform

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Agorapulse is used to schedule social media content across multiple brands and locations. Our entire incoming and outgoing content is easily managed in one place. Driving customer engagement, offering enhanced communication with our customers, and streamlining processes for our teams.
Read William Darbyshire-Clarke's full review
Samantha ROCG | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2020

Agorapulse is worth the cost for social media management

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We started using Agorapulse as a way to schedule content in advance. It's been working wonderfully. It's given us more time to focus on a larger reach instead of spending the same amount of time for less return. It's also allowed us to engage on Instagram which we could not before since we market PC based and not app based. We're happy with the results and think it is worth the investment!
Read Samantha ROCG's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use AgoraPulse to manage my social media and post regular updates of both curated and original content on my profiles to create brand awareness and promote my services. It simplified social media management for me because now it's all under one "roof" and very easy to use.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Balazs Farkas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 18, 2020

A must-have for extended social media presence

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using it in the Social Media and Marketing department, as well as the firm production department - to answer social media messages mainly from YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. We use it on a daily basis with all these platforms and it is our main way of communication with our social media consumers and potential clients.
Read Balazs Farkas's full review
Walter Mack | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2020

Sleek and easy to use!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Agorapulse is used primarily by myself and a few members on the Player Experience team. We also have a team of outsources with access that I help manage. It contains the social profiles of over a dozen games within our studio that we oversee, and is mainly used as a tool to redirect users having problems over to our support team.
Read Walter Mack's full review
Nazim Beltran | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 13, 2020

Agorapulse is our GO-TO tool for Social Media Marketing in a sea of overcomplicated software

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Agorapulse across the whole organization and so as to keep us organized towards all our Social Marketing Management needs. The ability to generate reports for our clients is a fundamental aspect of the consulting work we do and having a tool such as Agorapulse in our arsenal is key.
Read Nazim Beltran's full review
Frank Kecseti | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 07, 2020

Makes My Life Easier

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Agorapulse to manage, monitor, and schedule content for my clients many social media platforms. In addition, I also run monthly reports on content performance, audience engagement and labels.

This tool has made my life easier and has opened up a world of tools and functionality that allow me to service my clients in a better, more effective, way.
Read Frank Kecseti's full review
Todd Philie | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 26, 2020

Fantastic For Agencies!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Agorapulse to maintain and manage client social media accounts across all their platforms. The calendar view is especially helpful in allowing us to strategize promotions and content.
Read Todd Philie's full review
Christopher Losego | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 10, 2020

AgoraPulse is a huge time saver!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use it to schedule posts to all of our social media platforms. I am the only employee right now and being able to schedule out our posts is extremely helpful. It saves me time and I am able to repeat posts so that I no longer have to come up with new content.
Read Christopher Losego's full review
May 16, 2020

I wish I'd found this platform sooner

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Agorapulse is being used daily by our organization. We have a team of 4 that are all active users on the platform. We use it to moderate our social channels and keep tabs on KPIs for our accounts.
May 14, 2020

Great for social media teams

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use AgoraPulse to manage comments across our social media platforms. It's currently used by two team members daily. It helps us make sure we don't miss any customer interactions.

Boolean keyword searches (124)
Filtering out noise/spam (125)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (195)
9.2
Audience targeting (137)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (169)
Automated routing and prioritization (8)
Customer interaction histories (180)
Bulk actions (165)
Lead generation (97)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (106)
Twitter (184)
Facebook (203)
LinkedIn (63)
9.2
Google+ (1)
Instagram (193)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (5)
Campaign success analytics (165)
Real-time tracking (165)
Competitor analysis (135)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (182)
Mobile access (173)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

Add-on options include external shared calendars to easily get content feedback and Power Reports to create customized reports in half the time.

The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureShared content calendar (for external client approval)

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution