Agorapulse Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

David Brown profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Friendly, modern interface.
  • Inbox zero - Check off comments as they are viewed/handled so you never miss a thing.
  • A basic social CRM - See who your most frequently engaged users are and their history with your organization.
  • Unified publishing calendar that shows all your previous and future posts.
  • Quick cross-posting to different feeds with easily tweaked content for specific requirements (Twitter).
  • Twitter and Instagram keyword/hashtag monitoring with geolocation filters.
  • Reporting that includes top-performing content types, times of day, and post content; engagement.
  • Multi-user capable.
  • Basic mobile app for monitoring/publishing on the go.
  • Basic competition monitoring.
  • Multiple queues for fast scheduling posts.
  • Monitors Facebook ad comments.
  • Cheaper than Sprout on a per-user and per-profile basis.
  • Even basic level includes nearly all features.
  • Cannot monitor Facebook check-ins, event comments, or comments on dynamic creative ads.
  • (This is a Facebook API restriction, no platform can do these things, unfortunately; Just an FYI).
  • Reporting/Analytics tool not as powerful as Sprout or (especially) Socialbakers.
  • Competitors feature doesn't show their top-performing posts.
  • Each competitor you want to track costs money.
  • Cannot schedule automatic delivery of reports.
Read David Brown's full review
Chad Carman profile photo

Pros and Cons

• The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter.
  • The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram.
  • Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.
  • The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome.
  • There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save.
  • Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Haley Beeson profile photo

Pros and Cons

• They provide detailed data reports. I love being able to track followers, engagement and more through one program. It’s easy to read so my boss can also understand and it’s accurate in the information.
  • Everything is very organized. I’ve tried other programs that do the same stuff but the layout is just messy and confusing.
  • It would be nice if I could have a way to layout content. So for example, Instagram is very visual. It’d be cool to be able to see just the images and how they flow with one another.
Read Haley Beeson's full review
Janaye Steadman profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Customer Service - they have killer customer service. They are fast and super helpful, even when it is an issue with the social platform and not AP.
  • Calendaring tool - ability to approve, send for approval, etc.
  • Listening tool - ability to track mentions, tags, hashtags, etc.
  • Reporting - they have really excellent reports that I pull on a weekly basis for clients.
  • Tracks comments on ads you are running as well.
  • Did I mention customer service?
  • Publish multiple photos to Instagram in one post - this is in development, but we don't have it yet.
  • There are some irritating things that are not because of AP but because the social platforms will not allow them (e.g., we cannot respond to IG comments through the platform, which you can do for FB comments, because IG will not allow 3rd parties to do this anymore.)
  • Sometimes it is hard to connect social platforms.
  • No "draft" feature on the calendaring tool (you can create a post and assign it to yourself...this is the workaround, but a draft feature would be more user-friendly).
Read Janaye Steadman's full review
Clark Rasmussen profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Reporting tools are helpfully and generally accurate.
  • Ease of use is incredibly high, easy to jump right into.
  • Publishing Calendar is clear and visually helpful.
  • Using the internal review process doesn't always work correctly.
  • Bugs and API issues seem fairly regular.
  • Doesn't have options for a lot of other media platforms besides the big ones, Pinterest would be nice.
Read Clark Rasmussen's full review
Heather Pratt profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Sending posts for approval to a manager/brand ambassador for review.
  • Assigning levels of access by the user.
  • Monitoring competitor brands social feeds.
  • Instant reporting.
  • Reporting is a major deterrent. Although its instant, you cannot currently customize the report. It only exports in one format, and you can only pull a full overview of one social platform at a time - rather than all in one.
  • The notifications are excessive, and despite turning them off in the platform - sometimes it does it anyway with no explanation.
  • The inbox - You can respond to all users from all platforms, however, the inbox is separated, and rather than being a one-stop-shop, you have to click from tab to tab to answer each one. That is laborious at times, I'd much rather it like an email inbox as we are all used to and respond one by one.
  • The app is absolutely atrocious. Glitches out every time I use it, and I wouldn't recommend using this platform on anything but a desktop. But if you don't care about it being mobile it's fine.
Read Heather Pratt's full review
Joseph Han profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Customer Service. Whenever there is a bug or issue or if anyone our team needs help with something, the Agorapulse team is very quick to respond and extremely helpful. They also always follow up with us and go the extra mile to ensure that everything is fine.
  • They are always updating the platform. Agorapulse may not be the platform with the most features. However, their team is always working on adding new features to the platform and listening to users on what they should add or change.
  • Price! Agorapulse pricing is very competitive compared to other social media management platforms. For what you pay, you get more features than most other platforms.
  • The mobile app needs a few improvements. The UI can be clunky to some users.
  • There is no feature where you can see a preview of our social media profile feed.
Read Joseph Han's full review
Daniel Creen profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Site navigation and responsiveness.
  • Logical pathways to execute tasks.
  • Reliability of sharing content at the right time.
  • A number of things would be 'cool to use' however they are only applicable to me in my use case. Agorapulse was quick to respond to these feature requests and I look forward to seeing some/all in the near future.
  • I would like better CRM in the response area (i.e. the ability to put customers into buckets to mass respond when there is news specifically for them).
Read Daniel Creen's full review
Kathleen M. Olson, CAWA profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Agorapulse is an excellent resource to coordinate social media marketing by allowing you to share a calendar with several users and schedule postings in advance.
  • This software is easy to use, as it is menu-driven.
  • It integrates well with Canva and Adobe design templates.
  • Maintaining an archive of postings would be a nice feature.
Read Kathleen M. Olson, CAWA's full review
Ali Walton profile photo
August 20, 2019

Love using Agorapulse!

Pros and Cons

• First to have new updates like scheduled publishing to Instagram.
  • Bulk publishing options.
  • Listening capabilities on social platforms.
  • Customer service is amazing!
  • More analytics on Instagram content.
  • More filters on listening.
  • Ability to view live YouTube comments on the app.
  • You cannot set a thumbnail for uploading Instagram videos.
Read Ali Walton's full review
Zach Brown profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Great content calendar.
  • Able to group locations together for ease of use and quick finds.
  • Wonderful inbox feature that allows me to respond to comments and messages or assign those to others.
  • There is no content library so that is hard at times.
  • Recently added new tabs that are unnecessary
  • Not many competitors reports with the package I use.
Read Zach Brown's full review
Kelsey Waara profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Agorapulse allows us to not miss a single comment on all of our channels, and to respond within the platform. Our engagement has greatly increased from using this tool.
  • Agorapulse allows us to listen to certain hashtags on Instagram. This was an incredibly manual process for us before, and now it is almost effortless, and just requires a daily review for all of our hashtags that we are "listening" to.
  • Agorapulse helps create efficiency by having all of our social channels available from a single platform. We have saved a lot of time by working directly within AP, and from not having to log into each channel individually.
  • Agorapulse support is quite responsive. I am constantly bombarding them with questions, and they get back to me very quickly.
  • There are a few things that are slightly buggy on the interface -- for example, in our Instagram "listening" tab. If I check "review all," there seems to always be a single task left behind that requires an additional click to "review." It's not the end of the world, but still requires an additional click when it shouldn't.
  • The ability to assign certain social posts to a team member is nice, but there doesn't seem to be a way to respond to it within the platform. For example, my coworker can assign an Instagram comment to me with a message that says something like, "Do you know anything about this issue? Just want to get more information before I respond to the comment" and I will receive an email saying a task has been assigned to me. But there doesn't seem to be a spot where I could reply to that message in Agorapulse. Generally what I end up doing is forwarded the message to my coworker and then discussing it in an email chain.
  • Although I really appreciate the quick support messages I receive back from Agorapulse, after every single correspondence, I get a follow-up email asking me to rate my conversation with the support person. Considering how frequently I ask small questions to support, this becomes quite irritating. I generally end up not leaving feedback due to how frequently they ask me for it.
Read Kelsey Waara's full review
Matthew Jackson profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Pulls in all comments for ads, boosts, and posts on Facebook, even when FB stops sending notifications for a particular post
  • Allows us to save standard replies, greatly speeding up response times
  • Allows us to tag people in our replies, an important step for many clients
  • Allows scheduled publishing
  • Provides reports
  • Allows us to see all previous interactions with someone leaving a comment, giving the monitor immediate context for replies
  • Allows various users to be assigned to specific accounts and given specific permissions for those accounts
  • There are a few features our team would like to see, and we've mentioned those to Agorapulse - they are all limitations on the platform imposed by various social platforms and what they allow
Read Matthew Jackson's full review
Joe Douglas profile photo
June 05, 2019

On the 'pulse'.

• Easy to use interface.
  • Create, Preview, Send and Schedule a post across multiple platforms all at once.
  • Simple Calendar feature allows you to quickly monitor upcoming events/content.
  • Instagram functionality i.e. @mentions, multiple photo posting, etc.
  • The initial screen when logged in is set to Inbox. Would prefer it to be the Publisher screen.
Read Joe Douglas's full review
Kyle Robinson profile photo

Pros and Cons

• Agorapulse's customer service is amazing. Issues and questions are quickly addressed via the convenient online chat tool.
  • Agorapulse is always on top of the latest platform updates and issues, notifying its users when Agorapulse has new feature offerings or when platforms are experiencing API issues.
  • Agorapulse's range of platform compatibility is fantastic.
  • It would be nice if a post could be posted, that is meant to be published across multiple platforms, could be viewed and approved just once. Currently, if a post reading "we are announcing a new..." is going to be published on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (all with the same text and imagery), that post needs to be 'approved' in Agorapulse on each individual platform.
  • Merge reports. Currently, to gain insight and data, all reports must be downloaded individually. When producing one report of all platforms, it would be amazing if the data was all funneled into one, cohesive report.
  • More platforms. It would be nice to see Pinterest and other platforms added to Agorapulse.
Read Kyle Robinson's full review
Eurico Silva profile photo

Pros and Cons

• It has an app so you can always see comments and DM's without the need of a computer.
  • They have a chat so you resolve issues faster.
  • The interface is very easy to use.
  • Wish you could have the interface in more languages.
Read Eurico Silva's full review
Matthew Snider profile photo
June 07, 2019

Agorapulse Review

Pros and Cons

• Scheduling is a strength for sure. The calendar aspect allows me to plan out days, weeks, or even months in advance. When I think of something I can schedule it out when it needs to be marketed, not wait and possibly forget.
  • Reporting and Analytics are also very important to understand our greatest impact is. Males or females, night or day, lunch or dinner, it allows us to see it all.
  • Listening is also a great aspect as it allows us to see who and when people are talking about our organization.
  • The time of post needs improvement. In my mind whatever you set as the default for that channel (Instagram etc) should be auto-populated. I shouldn't have to add the time to post EVERY time I post to any channel.
Read Matthew Snider's full review
November 19, 2019

Agorapulse Review

Pros and Cons

• Post to Instagram. We had heard that others won't directly post to Instagram and that was a deal breaker for us.
  • Social listening. We've had a lot of success with becoming aware of posts we were tagged and/or mentioned in. These posts we may not have found otherwise.
  • Content calendar. The format of the content calendar is very user friendly and easy to operate. We appreciate that.
  • We've had a couple issues with the accuracy of the reports. I wish they were more consistent and accurate.
  • Competitors - we've also found this to not be as accurate. I also wish more competitors were included in the subscriptions.

Pros and Cons

• Listening feature - allows us to reply and engage with our community directly from Agorapulse.
  • Mobile app - it's perfect for when we commute or go away. It also allows me to evaluate things on the fly.
  • Analytics - it shows the best post times, keywords, impressions and awareness rates...among other things. This allows us to keep track of our progress easily.
  • Viewing all channels in calendar mode at the same time should be a basic feature.

Pros and Cons

• Separate inboxes for each profile.
  • Easy communication between users/team members.
  • Live chat function - Someone always on hand to help you if you have a problem.
  • Automatic tagging.
  • Saved replies.
  • Profanity filter.
  • If a message is assigned to someone and you reply to it, it automatically un-assigns the message and puts it in the "all" inbox.

Pros and Cons

• Clear use of calendar for strategic planning.
  • Easy cross-platform linking.
  • Pre-tagging in posts.
  • Multi-photo Instagram posts.
  • Editing of images within the program.
  • Better use of formatting with paragraphs transferring to Instagram.

Boolean keyword searches (99)
Filtering out noise/spam (95)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (149)
Audience targeting (110)
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (131)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (140)
Bulk actions (125)
Lead generation (83)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (88)
6.7
Twitter (139)
Facebook (156)
LinkedIn (25)
Instagram (147)
Campaign success analytics (128)
Real-time tracking (131)
Competitor analysis (109)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (141)
Mobile access (132)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution