https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGAgorapulse = Our Agencies Saving GraceWe use AgoraPulse (AP) as a central tool at our digital marketing agency. It is the main platform that we work on daily. It assists us in keeping clients social profiles organized, from calendaring to community management. The main reason we switched to AP was for the community management aspect. They have an inbox that pulls all messages and comments right into AP so I don't have to log into 15 different social accounts individually on my computer. They also have a "listening" feature that tracks when people tag or mention that profile, and it also tracks hashtags that you tell it to. This has been very useful in keeping an eye on clients reputation. The calendaring aspect is vital to what we do, since we have to have them approved by the individual clients, and AP allows us to do this.,Customer Service - they have killer customer service. They are fast and super helpful, even when it is an issue with the social platform and not AP. Calendaring tool - ability to approve, send for approval, etc. Listening tool - ability to track mentions, tags, hashtags, etc. Reporting - they have really excellent reports that I pull on a weekly basis for clients. Tracks comments on ads you are running as well. Did I mention customer service?,Publish multiple photos to Instagram in one post - this is in development, but we don't have it yet. There are some irritating things that are not because of AP but because the social platforms will not allow them (e.g., we cannot respond to IG comments through the platform, which you can do for FB comments, because IG will not allow 3rd parties to do this anymore.) Sometimes it is hard to connect social platforms. No "draft" feature on the calendaring tool (you can create a post and assign it to yourself...this is the workaround, but a draft feature would be more user-friendly).,10,2,Because of the time it saves us, this has had an overall positive impact on our agencies ROI. Because we are able to keep on top of our clients social, it has also improved their ROI. Definitely worth the monthly investment.,HeyOrca,Trello, Slack, Dropbox Business,No,10,Yes,Literally every time I have asked for help. This morning, in fact, I was getting a 505 Error, and contacted them via FB for support. They were just as fast and helpful on FB as they are within the platform. He ran a test and the website was up and running immediately. Always have killer support for this platform!Excellent Platform for Small BusinessesWe currently use Agorapulse to manage all of our social media campaigns internally. It is only used by 2 users within our company, however, we have a smaller marketing division. We do not outsource this type of work and aimed to address the time-consuming element of having 5-10 social media feeds and posting to each one individually. We also wanted to monitor our competitors feeds, and our ROI. This platform was the clear choice when it came to productivity and reporting.,Sending posts for approval to a manager/brand ambassador for review. Assigning levels of access by the user. Monitoring competitor brands social feeds. Instant reporting.,Reporting is a major deterrent. Although its instant, you cannot currently customize the report. It only exports in one format, and you can only pull a full overview of one social platform at a time - rather than all in one. The notifications are excessive, and despite turning them off in the platform - sometimes it does it anyway with no explanation. The inbox - You can respond to all users from all platforms, however, the inbox is separated, and rather than being a one-stop-shop, you have to click from tab to tab to answer each one. That is laborious at times, I'd much rather it like an email inbox as we are all used to and respond one by one. The app is absolutely atrocious. Glitches out every time I use it, and I wouldn't recommend using this platform on anything but a desktop. But if you don't care about it being mobile it's fine.,7,3,Our ability to put a value to our time investment in social media, and track its growth. It has focused more awareness on our social media sales funnel. It has unburdened my time as the social media manager and allowed me to spend less than 2 hours a week managing the content. Which allows me to focus a lot more on my actual day job in operations management.,,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop,,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Third-party Reviews,no training,It is as easy as creating a facebook account. Honestly, it couldn't be any simpler. Most of the ques are visual, so you know what to do by seeing an icon. It's a walk in the park.,10,No,I was having a difficult time getting the system to accept my method of payment when the customer support representative got on the chat line with me. She explained where I'd gone wrong in entering the address, as they didn't have a suite field, so the card was not recognized as valid. Fixed that up, and we were off to the races.,Cross-posting is a dream. Select the platform, customize your messages for twitter character counts, all in one simple post. Scheduling is incredibly simple and elegant. It's easy to use.,Reporting. Using the mobile app. Having all of the social feed inboxes separated by tabs.,Yes,6Best Facebook toolOur organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.,Helps do moderation on time. To schedule in Nepal time zone. To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click. Alert 24/7,Competitors report needs to have more information. Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems. Hope to see more features in future.,10,10,Faster lead conversion Increased employee efficiency Better customer service.,,Adobe Photoshop, Facebook at Work, Adobe Acrobat DC, AdWords, Facebook for Business,4,Instant alert Multi users Administrative control Instant support Email alerts Additional feature update without cost,Portability Now able to share instant reports,Maybe integration with other social platforms,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Analyst Reports Third-party Reviews,Don't have to till now. If necessary will update it here.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Need to have admin access,10,Self-taught,This product is easy to learn without any support or training you can learn it yourself. For e.g. If you know how to run Facebook page then it that simple.,10,You just need to have admin access.,No - there is no facility to customize the interface,I have not done any additional configuration or customization because they do not have these features and I think they do not need any too.,No,8,Yes,I was looking for few year back report on Facebook which I could not get so I asked support team. Even thought they could not solve the problem. They told me reason which I agreed too.,Adding social platform Adding users Instant reports,Non,Yes,10,10,10,10Must-have for any small or medium-sized agencyWe use AgoraPulse daily to assist in managing our clients' social media profiles. The intuitive and streamlined interface allows us to work through multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.,I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze. The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces. The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.,I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories. In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier. When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram. The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal. I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.,9,2,Scheduling a month's worth of posts for a single client would take 6-7 hours without AgoraPulse. Now we're down to about 90 minutes! AgoraPulse allows me to take on 3-4 times the number of clients I'd otherwise be able to handle.,Buffer, Post Planner and Hootsuite Free,Facebook for Business, Canva,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Third-party Reviews,I wouldn't change anything. I do extensive research before making big decisions. I'm happy with the process as well as the result in this case.,10,Yes,Yes! During my trial period, they noticed I hadn't been using the tool that much. They reached out to me and I explained that due to time constraints I hadn't been able to explore the product. They doubled the length of my trial and continually sent helpful training videos. Quite honestly, this converted me into a customer.Best Social Media Management Tool! (Especially for Facebook)Agorapulse helps me organize my clients' accounts, streamline the calendars, keep track of the content, and monitor the effectiveness of my strategy. The reports are detailed and insightful. Most of all, I can easily share the reports with my clients.,Easy scheduling. Robust, insightful reports. Customer Service is friendly and almost always available online. Puts content in one place for easy managing.,The mobile app lacks functionality. Data retention period is too short. It would be great if we could drop a blog post link in, and choose whether to post it as a link or an image. Food bloggers tend to share images. The need to download images, then upload them to Agorapulse has proven to be a time-suck. The cost is a bit high compared to others.,10,1,Nothing negative to share. If it was a bit less expensive, that would be fantastic.,Sprout Social and Post Planner,10,YesThe Sickest Social Media Management Application EverAgoraPulse is currently the premier social media tool used by TMC MindShare. We use AgoraPulse to schedule post and monitor user comments/mentions while analysis monthly or biweekly reports.,Direct Publishing to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Reporting KPI's All in One Inbox,Data Retention Period None None,9,2,Was never measured for 2017 to present.,Hootsuite Free,Hootsuite Free,2,Competitive Overview Reporting Social Media Management,None None,None None None,9,No,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I won't change a thing.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,None None None,10,Yes,8,No,No, I can't.,Publishing - Social Media Calendar Reporting Competitive Analysis,None None None,Yes, but I don't use it,10AgoraPulse has it all!I use AgoraPulse mainly for publishing and social analytics, however there are quite a few more features to be explored within the tool! It's great for managing multiple social profiles and gives me all the data I need in one place - a great time saver!,Social publishing. Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms. Reports provide great data.,Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update. Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.,8,The main positive is the level of reporting and data provided, allowing me to better analyse activity and revise social strategies going forward.,Hootsuite Pro,1,1,Publishing Analytics Monitoring,8,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I wouldn't really as I trialled quite a few different tools before deciding on AgoraPulse.,8,No,When I initially began trialling the tool I had some setup queries which were answered quickly and clearly.,Activating social channels Publishing Reporting,8Should be Agora PLUS!Everything from customer service management, reporting and application creation. Most applications specialize in one or two of these, but rarely do you see a full service Facebook solution.,Reporting Management Facebook Applications User Management,More flexibility in apps Adding other social media platforms,10,Effeciency Management use Better customer service save added costs on applications. Provide detailed reporting to clients,,2,9,10Agorapulse Loves Me!The price is okay. It is very user-friendly. The design is nice.,It would be better if it was free, of course. In an app like the photo contest, a window to share should open automatically. That's it!,10,Many more followers on my page. Good way to spread the word about my product. That's all I was looking for.,10,2AgoraPulse ReviewAgoraPulse offers great service and features. I use it to manage Facebook discounts and events.,Very fast Simple to use,There is nothing that I can think of.,8,ROI is positive.,123ContactForm,5,1,1,Fast Easy to use Effective Great features,Creating more types of events with AgoraPulse,It would be great to be able to use with other social networks.,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability,Professional services company,No,Usability,10,No,9,No,Support allows us to get answers to questions at any time of the day.,Easy usage Elegant design results.,There really are no functions that are difficult to perform.,9Great tool and support. It's saves time!Managing Facebook comments was difficult before AgoraPulse. It was very hard to find users comment. It costs lot of time and sometimes you can not find comments. [If I] answer 99 comments but don't see 1 comment, it's still problem. In AgoraPulse all comments are tidy, like answering e-mails. Its benefits include saving time and feeling sure that you aren't missing any comments. They have great, fast and helpful support too!,Managing Facebook comments Support Design Ease of use,Maybe add sound notifications,10,,Answering all user comments is very good for the user, so its good for the company and ROI. AgoraPulse not expensive.,10,No,10,Fast, friendly and helpful support.
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 11 of 342 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Janaye Steadman profile photo

Support

I have reached out for support many times, and they are always fast and extremely helpful. I have only ever had one issue that was not resolved, and the only reason that one was not resolved is that Instagram is stupid when it comes to customer service and their platform. It was an issue with IG policies, not AP. But they still did all they could to help with it. They have to make up for FB/IG sucky customer service, and they do that in a big way.
Read Janaye Steadman's full review

Boolean keyword searches (97)
Filtering out noise/spam (93)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (145)
Audience targeting (108)
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (128)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (137)
Bulk actions (123)
Lead generation (82)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (86)
6.7
Twitter (136)
Facebook (152)
LinkedIn (22)
Instagram (143)
Campaign success analytics (125)
Real-time tracking (128)
Competitor analysis (106)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (138)
Mobile access (128)
6.7

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution