Blackbaud Grantmaking Reviews

Felecia Clack | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 05, 2018

Blackbaud Grantmaking has made my life pure HEAVEN! :-)

Likelihood to Renew

I cannot imagine working without it!!! The Blackbaud Grantmaking portal has made the intricacies of Flinn grant making better and more comprehensible thus resulting in fewer errors. We have begun to align the portal for a sustainable approach to outcomes measurement.
Read Felecia Clack's full review
July 17, 2018

Product Transforms Grant-Making Operations, improving efficiency & driving impact

Likelihood to Renew

As long as there is continued development in the product allowing us to create efficiencies, streamline operations, deliver on our reporting requirements and the usability for internal and external partners remains strong we would have no reason to look elsewhere from a systems perspective. If costs changed substantially we'd have to look at different options to meet our cost savings objectives.
Kathleen Munger | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 21, 2018

Not Happy with Blackbaud

Likelihood to Renew

After the merger, the cost to switch to Blackbaud support was too costly after incurring the initial expense of the program and 15 years of paying high charges for yearly support for 1 user. I only used tech support an average of 2-5 times/yr. Blackbaud was not willing to lower their fees based on my limited use of their support and the cost to convert to Blackbaud Grantmaking was too much!
Read Kathleen Munger's full review
May 22, 2018

Blackbaud Grantmaking - very functional, but not integrated

Likelihood to Renew

Blackbaud Grantmaking meets almost all of our grants management needs. However, our contract is up for renewal in 2 years and there could be huge developments in many vendors' grants management software. So we will do a survey of the current software solutions in the market before renewing our Blackbaud Grantmaking contract.
May 22, 2018

Tracking Philanthropy in a sundowning Foundation

Likelihood to Renew

The fact that I have been using the Blackbaud Grantmaking (formerly Gifts Alta/Gifts Classic) for the past 20+ years assures me that I will continue to use this grantmaking platform for the foreseeable future. My concern rests with the fact as to how this online database is maintained when our philanthropic interest cease operations is a real concern to me but I am hopeful that the Blackbaud experts will assist me with that when the time comes.
June 27, 2018

My BB Grantmaking Truth!

Likelihood to Renew

Pricing and it took a very long time to get help on what I assumed was an easy problem nearly 2 days. Previously with GIFTS I received a call back within 1 - 2 hours max.

About Blackbaud Grantmaking

Blackbaud Grantmaking (formally GIFTS Online) is part of Blackbaud’s extensive portfolio of innovative software, services, data intelligence and expertise that powers social good. Blackbaud Grantmaking delivers grantmaking capabilities configured to meet your needs, and improves your efficiency with personalized online grant applications and report forms, personalized user dashboards, and simplified financial processing tools. By providing access to giving data, including standard, advanced, and ad hoc reporting tools, Blackbaud Grantmaking also allows you to measure, understand, and improve your results. In addition, Blackbaud Grantmaking allows funders to become actively involved in the Foundation Center’s Glasspockets initiative with Grant reporting capabilities, allowing for greater collaboration and more impactful giving. If your organization’s goal is to provide guidance, transparency, and accountability throughout the grantmaking cycle, then Blackbaud Grantmaking is the only solution to meet your needs.

Blackbaud Grantmaking Features

Has featureConfigurable to meet your workflow
Has featureDashboards featuring real-time data
Has featureIntegrated tools for finance, payments and reporting
Has featureOutcomes measurement capabilities
Has featureOpen API to connect with your other essential software solutions

Blackbaud Grantmaking Screenshots

Blackbaud Grantmaking Integrations

Microsoft Office 2016, Quickbooks, Great Plains

Blackbaud Grantmaking Competitors

CyberGrants, Fluxx, Foundant, FoundationConnect, SmartSimple, Versaic

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
  • Entry-level set up fee?Required

GIFTS Online pricing is based on factors such as number of user licenses and additional features. Pricing is available upon request, please visit https://www.blackbaud.com/grant-making/products/gifts-online.

Blackbaud Grantmaking Support Options

Paid Version

Blackbaud Grantmaking Technical Details

Mobile Application:Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported Countries:All countries
Supported Languages: English (US), English (British), Welsh, Spanish, French, Portuguese