Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Great integration in Crunchbase.
- Good surging intent data.
- Good search categories for standard business segments and industries (though not the best for ours which is not standard).
- We sell enterprise solutions to Channel Sales professionals. Channel sales proved to be too nuanced for Bombora's standard marketing and sales segmentation approach.
- I believe Bombora is built on the Clearbit platform to show data by the company. In our experience, Clearbit has shown to be much less accurate than alternatives. This gave us more false data than we would have hoped.
- The categories that Bombora uses for search and intent data were not very relevant to Channel Sales (probably too nuanced). It would be great for SEO companies, sales enablement companies, marketing agencies, etc.
- The UI is comprehensive and easy to use
- The Client Success team is fantastic
- The technology runs on hard data
- Cheaper than competitors
- The surging data is at the company level, not individual level, which can be misleading for larger target accounts
- The data only refreshes once per week
- You can not see how companies trend over time past week-over-week
Bombora Scorecard Summary
What is Bombora?
Bombora provides Intent data for B2B marketers. Bombora’s data promises to align marketing and sales teams and enable them to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in market for products and services. Bombora’s Company Surge™ data reports on changes in consumption of specific product related topics from within businesses. The source of this data is a co-operative of premium B2B media companies in the world. Members contribute content consumption and behavioral data about their audiences. In turn, they can better understand their audiences, serve advertisers and monetize their inventory.
Bombora offers three products: Company Surge™ Analytics, Audience Solutions, and Measurement.
Company Surge™ aggregates the content consumption activity of millions of B2B organizations and informs you when target organizations are showing an increase in consumption, therefore indicating active demand for your products or services.
Audience Solutions allows businesses to effortlessly execute ABM strategies by incorporating Bombora’s audiences and Company Surge™ data into a preferred media activation partner and reach target accounts across every channel.
Bombora leverages its access to business research behavior at nearly three million B2B organizations to provide insight into the composition and engagement behavior of your adcreative, website, or landing page audience.
Bombora Videos (3)
Bombora Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Bombora Technical Details