Reviews (1-3 of 3)
August 15, 2019
I'm actually asking our team to use it in the envoy reading process some new hires will understand the kind of challenges we face and how to address them. It also is energizing to keep current and up-to-date with trends in our industry and the impact of it, AI, the cloud, etc.
- The leading edge of new info.
- Concise strategies to manage challenges.
- Variety of learning platforms.
- Our sphere is healthcare and I would appreciate even more customization to this sector.
- Sometimes a shorter webinar would be preferred, an hour is a long time in today's demanding marketplace.
- More of the local live events, love these.
Read this authenticated review
I actually like to use this as training for onboarding new talent. The webinars are incredibly useful. But sometimes face-to-face training and coaching are more suitable for the healthcare environment we operate in.
June 06, 2019
BrightTALK is being used as a marketing tool for our company. We conduct informational webinars for HR leaders on employee engagement and employee surveys. We use it to build a greater audience. We try to conduct at least one new webinar each month. We have been doing webinars for a number of years but switched to BrightTALK because of the access to a broader audience.
- It expands our audience by allowing us to tap into their database of users.
- It is easy to use and is reliable. We don't have any technical issues.
- It has robust reporting that provides a lot of data on attendees.
- It takes some time to get up to speed on how it works. You need to do a test run a couple times to get used to it.
- I don't like how when you click on a webinar from a list, it automatically registers you. I want to review it first and then click a button to register.
- I'd like to have a comment board where people could post their ideas for all to see during the session. It would be more collaborative.
Read Charles Rogel's full review
It is well suited for marketing webinars. Access to their broad user base is the main upside for us.
May 24, 2019
We use BrightTALK for one to two webinars per month. It is a helpful tool for us to share information about object storage and our product with the general public, existing clients and potential customers. Our webinar speakers span our entire organization, from Marketing and Product to Engineering and Sales.
- The platform is user-friendly for the admin, the presenters, and the viewers.
- We are able to connect BrightTALK to our CRM tool and to score visitors for watching our assets.
- The support personnel and account managers at BrightTALK are quite responsive and helpful.
- BrightTALK is a cost-effective tool that works well for our organization.
- The user interface can be a bit tricky at times, as you have to dig down to find certain information. However, it is a robust interface and the information is there.
- Some features, like adding questions or resources, have cut-off windows, so you cannot make last-minute additions or changes.
- The bridge occasionally drops speakers, and this can be disconcerting to presenters. However, it does not happen too often.
Read Sarah Cook's full review
BrightTALK is well-suited to both small and large organizations that want to present information to an engaged and vibrant technology community. It is probably better suited to B2B organizations than B2C, although some B2C organizations might find it useful depending on their target audience. Growing an audience on BrightTALK is relatively easy, and we have seen good organic growth. BrightTALK is one of the most valuable tools in our arsenal for engaging with the right audience for our product.
BrightTALK Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
BrightTALK headquartered in San Francisco, California offers their eponymous platform for the delivery of content marketing via their expert communities and video presentation, for lead generation.
BrightTALK Technical Details