June 06, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Charles Rogel's full review
Pros and Cons
- It expands our audience by allowing us to tap into their database of users.
- It is easy to use and is reliable. We don't have any technical issues.
- It has robust reporting that provides a lot of data on attendees.
- It takes some time to get up to speed on how it works. You need to do a test run a couple times to get used to it.
- I don't like how when you click on a webinar from a list, it automatically registers you. I want to review it first and then click a button to register.
- I'd like to have a comment board where people could post their ideas for all to see during the session. It would be more collaborative.