Post more in less time.

We use Buffer in my organization for social media management in the whole company. As we are a small company we do not have different …

Phew, it's Buffer...

We use it for social media scheduling at work since we are into digital marketing, then for clients on retainers for social media …

Content planning and scheduling (62)

Mobile access (57)

Campaign success analytics (58)

Content optimization (55)

Publish Pro

$15

Analyze Pro

$35

Analyze Premium

$50

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://buffer.com/pricing

Publishing

Reporting/analytics

Account management

What is Buffer?

According to the vendor, Buffer is an intuitive streamlined social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media. The company has a suite of products for publishing, engagement, analytics, and team collaboration. Products are carefully considered and highly refined in order to help social media marketers and teams work more efficiently and effectively.

Buffer is a team of real people, aligned in common values. Being a Buffer customer should feel like you have a whole team of people cheering for you. We want to see you succeed on social!

Buffer Features

• Supported: Campaign success analytics

Account management Features

• Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
  • Supported: Mobile access

• Supported: Integration with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+
  • Supported: Customization of messages for each social media platform
  • Supported: Suggested media from content that would be shared
  • Supported: Instagram grid preview
  • Supported: Ability to pause social media schedule and publishing
  • Supported: List or calendar view of scheduled social media posts
  • Supported: Email notifications of successful posts, failed posts, and empty queue
  • Supported: Browser extensions to share from anywhere across the web
  • Supported: Content Inbox of RSS feeds
  • Supported: Instagram direct scheduling

Buffer Screenshots

The Buffer dashboardCustomizable posting scheduleTailored PostsList or calendar view of scheduled postsBrowser extensionSocial media analytics

Buffer Video

Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish

Alternatives

What is Buffer?

Buffer is a social sharing tool. When browsing content, clicking on the Buffer icon automatically stores the content and schedules posts to social media channels throughout the day.

What is Buffer's best feature?

Reviewers rate Content planning and scheduling highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Buffer?

The most common users of Buffer are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

January 19, 2022

BEST FOR SOCIAL HANDLES

Mishka Panwar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Buffer's usability iIfind very great as it constantly working in its way and I did not have to take the pressure for my other social platform I don't have to post everything everywhere they do the work for me provides me usability at its best. Plus saving me a lot of time and stress-free life.
Trigun Prakash | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've been using it for a one year, so I am happy with Buffer. I always appreciate it. Its overall performance is very good; Buffer helps me a lot in my personal as well as professional working. It reduces time and stress on my mind and I work freely on it.
We use Buffer for certain website content that should be shared on social networks, having this tool helps us to do it faster and easier since we can send the publications from the internet browser and the stack of scheduled messages. It is really fast and easy for all team members who share access to the account, so at the same time that we analyze the information that we can share, the message stack is prepared
Easy enough to use even my boss got it right away. It helps to off-set the workload to less active times, and we can preschedule way in advance, which also helps to keep the team on track as we know what we have planned and want to reach our milestones before posts go online.
Harsh Hingorani ⚡️ | TrustRadius Reviewer
As I mentioned previously, Buffer is user friendly. Especially, Buffer's app is smooth and I can schedule or track the results of the posts on the go. Though, in some mobile phones the website on google chrome doesn't work well. But it's decent enough to do the regular tasks and more.
David Fox | TrustRadius Reviewer
After just a few hours using Buffer, you can pretty much handle most of the features it offers easily. It is pretty straightforward and idiot-proof. We've even had a few of our interns train on it and they pick it up right away. Some of the advanced features take a few tries to figure out but they come easily once you use them a few times.
Alex Chaidaroglou | TrustRadius Reviewer
Buffer is very user-friendly, it doesn't really have a learning curve. Anyone can just hop in and in no time learn how to use it and get comfortable with its features, dashboard, analytics etc.

The dashboard is clean, with a nice design, and easy to navigate UI.

Good for new users as well
Ronnie Rask | TrustRadius Reviewer
Everything is very easy to use with Buffer. It works well with my team and is available on multiple platforms. Everything works well and the product is very affordable. All team members can work well together. I'm able to eliminate multiple emails and increase productivity. Since using Buffer, we've increased our social media reach by leaps and bounds.
The platform layout is easy to get familiarised with as well as implement the various needs you have of its software. There are prompts and easy to understand. This makes Buffer feel like it has overall good levels of usability. The visual representation of the various features, as well as confirmations of tasks completed, also greatly contribute to the overall feeling of usability.
January 17, 2020

Use Buffer! It's Sweet!

I gave buffer a 6 because it really is a great platform, but they still have some areas they can approve. Being able to post to Instagram automatically without having to manually push them through and having analytics that are available with the subscription are two of the biggest reasons that I didn't give buffer at least an 8.