Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021

Content planning and scheduling (62)

Mobile access (57)

Campaign success analytics (58)

Content optimization (55)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Buffer, and make your voice heard!

Publish Pro

$15

Analyze Pro

$35

Analyze Premium

$50

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://buffer.com/pricing

Publishing

Reporting/analytics

Account management

What is Buffer?

According to the vendor, Buffer is an intuitive streamlined social media management platform trusted by brands, businesses, agencies, and individuals to help drive meaningful engagement and results on social media. The company has a suite of products for publishing, engagement, analytics, and team collaboration. Products are carefully considered and highly refined in order to help social media marketers and teams work more efficiently and effectively.

Buffer is a team of real people, aligned in common values. Being a Buffer customer should feel like you have a whole team of people cheering for you. We want to see you succeed on social!

Buffer Features

• Supported: Campaign success analytics

Account management Features

• Supported: Role-based user permissions & privileges
  • Supported: Mobile access

• Supported: Integration with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+
  • Supported: Customization of messages for each social media platform
  • Supported: Suggested media from content that would be shared
  • Supported: Instagram grid preview
  • Supported: Ability to pause social media schedule and publishing
  • Supported: List or calendar view of scheduled social media posts
  • Supported: Email notifications of successful posts, failed posts, and empty queue
  • Supported: Browser extensions to share from anywhere across the web
  • Supported: Content Inbox of RSS feeds
  • Supported: Instagram direct scheduling

Buffer Screenshots

The Buffer dashboardCustomizable posting scheduleTailored PostsList or calendar view of scheduled postsBrowser extensionSocial media analytics

Buffer Video

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish

What is Buffer?

Buffer is a social sharing tool. When browsing content, clicking on the Buffer icon automatically stores the content and schedules posts to social media channels throughout the day.

What is Buffer's best feature?

Reviewers rate Content planning and scheduling highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses Buffer?

The most common users of Buffer are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Trigun Prakash | TrustRadius Reviewer
Customer support is very good in Buffer. Whenever I run into problems, they quickly rectify my problems as quick as possible. I like the way they work because it matches my way of doing things, so I overall love the support they provide. It meets all my work needs.
January 19, 2022

BEST FOR SOCIAL HANDLES

Mishka Panwar | TrustRadius Reviewer
As I mentioned earlier they provide extremely great support to my problems whenever I run into problems they provide solutions quickly as expected from them and rectify my problems quickly. They have saved me from many of my problems I just loved the support they provide. The technical team of them is very supportive.
We have not had the need to use technical support, but the information on the blog and the help, as well as the advice it offers, seems very useful for our day to day and improving the work we do with this platform in our team, in your Twitter profile I have seen responses from other users, it seems that they respond well
  1. It really helped to my business to grow online.
  2. I was able to take actions mindfully as the analytics are damn good.
  3. Also used for managing clients social media accounts and it proved to be a best resource.
  4. Clients were really happy as they got high demand and growth on internet and the secret is Buffer.
  5. The user interface is really easy to understand and manage. Support is 24/7 available to help.
I honestly was not in much need of the support of Buffer as everything worked pretty easily and we were able to set it up ourselves. If there are questions there is also lots of advice on common issues online so you might not even need to contact support but you can help yourself.
Alex Chaidaroglou | TrustRadius Reviewer
I contacted support for some questions the first month of use and they were very accommodating, friendly, easy to work with and quickly addressed my questions.

They were also fast to reply and I remember we only had max 2 email exchanges, it was very easy to get your questions/issue resolved.
Harsh Hingorani ⚡️ | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have contacted Buffer support thrice. Everytime I contact them, they are very responsive. Some of the team members actually help you till the query is not resolved even if it's out of their scope. Response time of Buffer support emails are within 24 hours usually but sometimes they reply within 48 hours in case of any technical issues.
David Fox | TrustRadius Reviewer
Fortunately, we haven't had many issues with Buffer so we've only needed to rely on support a few times over the past few years. When we have had to use support, it has been quick and easy. Most of our issues have been minor so we do not really have any experience dealing with major issues. When we have had questions or issues, the response has been quick and thorough.
Ronnie Rask | TrustRadius Reviewer
When we started using Buffer, it was very easy to get going quickly. We've never had to use the support. Connecting the platform to all of the social media platforms was very easy. Getting started with Buffer was quick and I've had no need to use the support throughout the process.
January 17, 2020

Use Buffer! It's Sweet!

I gave it a 7 because we didn't have to use it much, but when we did we were able to receive the help that we needed in a timely manner. One thing I do like about buffer support is that you are able to access through facebook messenger. It is a nice feature for quick responses to simple questions.
There is support available (on different tiers) and they are always immediately responsive. However, sometimes things will have to fail multiple times for multiple days for them to have an answer. While this (I'm sure) is mostly fine, it really impacts our reach as a small business to not be able to use the service.