CaptivateIQ Reviews

Amarjit Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 23, 2020

easy to use! helps automate your commission organization.

Captivate is an awesome tool that lets you organize and stay on track with your commission! It's a great tool for sales reps to have at any company!
  • Easy to use.
  • No updates when commission is added to your account.
Captivate is great for sales and account management teams! Helpful for leaders and sales reps especially because it creates transparency and helps companies stay organized! It also automates the process giving my managers something less to worry about and making it easy for me to not have to rely on asking my manager like I used to do in my previous company that did not use Captivate.
Never had to use the customer support! Never had any problems with my account.
Read Amarjit Singh's full review
Paige Cortner | TrustRadius Reviewer

CaptivateIQ Review

This is being used for our sales department. It helps us know commissions are correct before getting our paychecks and finding it to be wrong.
  • I personally only use it to know what my paycheck will look like but it's very easy to read and use!
  • I haven't noticed anything bad so far!
CaptivateIQ seems to be really great for a job that has commissions. I don't know how helpful it would be for a position where pay doesn't change.
I personally haven't had to use support thus far
Read Paige Cortner's full review
Christian Myers | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 09, 2020

CaptivateIQ quickly helps me understand my commission each month

It's been great for helping me understand what my commission is going to be each month! Great for helping the finance team quickly calculate our commission.
  • Calculate commission
  • Help me understand my commission
  • Works great
CaptivateIQ is good for helping calculate commission.
Haven't used support yet
Read Christian Myers's full review
April 16, 2020

CaptivateIQ is the way to go for Sales! Keeps us all motivated and open to improvements!

CaptivateIQ gives us the perfect way to keep track of the commission and success I am making in my role. It's crucial to have CapitvateIQ as a visual of were your success is being displayed. It's not only motivating but keeps us sales people in the know! I would definitely recommend this source to any company's sales team. I know my whole team values CaptivateIQ and I couldn't say enough good things even in the short period of time that we have had it. The problems this resolves is it relieves the confusion of how much commission we are making and shows us a display that is easy and well organized to look at.
  • Accessibility. I can check it daily.
  • Ease of use. There is no confusion on where to find things.
  • Constant improvements. CaptiveIQ is open to any improvements needed for each company.
  • I have not found any room for improvement but I am happy this is something they are open to help resolve if needed in the future
CaptivateIQ is well suited for a commission driven sales team. Especially for a tech start up I know that this is something that could be used to help with at other companies. If commission isn't necessarily used for a sales team maybe this wouldn't be the best fit. Medely is the perfect fit as our team is completely commission oriented!
Support is awesome. We are always being asked how things are going, if there needs to be improvements. I love that open conversations and the fact that I know I could get a response from anyone if I were to have a question. Support is crucial for a product like this and I believe CaptivateIQ is doing a terrific job.

Good commissions tool!

Our sales department is using CaptivateIQ to automate the process around sales commissions. Whereas in the past Yello had utilized Microsoft Excel to compile and compute our commissions, we now utilize CaptivateIQ to digitize this process which makes it easier on the sales folks getting commissions as well as the accounting team computing the resumes.
  • Easy sign on into via SSO
  • Easy view of upcoming commissions
  • The layout can be a bit confusing but that may also be a function of how we have it set up
Great for sales commissions. I don't have any experience outside of that.
Good support
April 09, 2020

CaptivateIQ makes it easy to calculate commissions

Our Sales Team uses CaptivateIQ to view our monthly and quarterly commission statements. Individual sales reps and managers can view the specific deals and how much commission they are earning for each deal.
  • Easy to Use
  • Accurate
  • Integrates with our current systems
  • More user training
  • Fewer clicks within the platform
CaptivateIQ is great for a sales team or any commission-based employees! Highly recommend!
Have never had to reach out to support!

Sales compensation plan creation (4)
Complex sales crediting (2)
Sales compensation process automation (4)
Incentive auditing/regulation compliance (2)
Sales compensation dashboards & forecasting (3)
Incentive modeling (3)
Agile incentive strategy (2)
ICM mobile visibility (1)

About CaptivateIQ

CaptivateIQ aims to modernizing how businesses compensate their hardworking sales teams with an automated and flexible commissions solution. With the belief that hard work should be rewarded, the vendor's goal is to create a smarter way to do that than with complicated spreadsheets.

CaptivateIQ is designed to help users pay reps accurately and on time so they can be more productive. Share insights with sales leadership on which plans are growing the business. Minimize human-error and hours spent calculating commissions each month.

The vendor states their solution makes commissions clear and accurate for companies like Intercom, Gong, and Udemy.

CaptivateIQ Features

Sales ICM Features

Has featureSales compensation plan creation
Has featureComplex sales crediting
Has featureSales compensation process automation
Has featureIncentive auditing/regulation compliance
Has featureSales compensation dashboards & forecasting
Has featureIncentive modeling