Reviews (1-2 of 2)
March 29, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
We've been using Captora on the SEO side for more than two years. We have several hundred long-tail keyword pages and a handful of them are driving a significant amount of inbound traffic. Using Salesforce/LeanData reports, we've been able to credit Captora landing pages with "first touch" on more than 12 opportunities in 2 years, including at least one closed-won opportunity.
- Captora's support is great. We have quarterly review meetings with the Captora team and they push us to do more with the platform.
- The UX has been improved greatly since we started using it.
- We are ranking high on a number of keywords I wouldn't have expected, and Captora allows us to experiment with new keyword groups without touching our main site.
- Would be great to get integrated reports to show how our pages are performing, end-to-end, across all funnel areas.
- Some of our pages are not pretty, which is mostly on us. Would be great if Captora has some kind of page effectiveness score to help us improve our high traffic pages.
Read Nick Ezzo's full review
If you want to quickly create large numbers of pages across a lot of keyword groups, I have no idea how you would do it unless you used a tool like Captora.
March 08, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Captora is helping us expand on our SEO and SEM strategy with a unique platform that provides insights into demand signals of our customers. We use the Capotra platform to expand our reach on the SEO channel and help us convert our CPC / PPC leads at higher rates through dynamic page content. Our team leverages the insights to make decisions in other marketing efforts and channels. We can leverage analytics and competitive insights to make better decisions about content topics, types, and the best promotional channels. Captora also helps us engage our prospects for longer and drives more visits to our website. Overall, I am happy with the performance of the product and we just renewed for another term.
- Great Customer Support. The team is very responsive to our needs and always follows up with action items from our meetings and calls. I think this comes down to the people they hire and their willingness to create customer relationships. Ask for Steve as your CSM.
- Competitive insights are great as Captora consolidates all of your competitor data into a single view. You can then tag different ideas for your content team or just view on periodic basis to see what the competition is up to.
- Getting campaigns at scale. Captora does a great job in helping your team scale campaigns fast. Part of this is due to the ease of use (once you get trained) and the other part is due to the content team and algorithms behind the product. You can scale to hundreds of campaigns within weeks if you desire.
- Analytics is an area that Captora is building out. This was an area that was a later phase in their development, which is fine. I am not disappointed as they have been upfront with their plans and also engaging my team in their analytics roadmap conversations. I am excited to see what the Captora team comes out with in the next few months.
- Flexibility with making edits to the campaign pages. This is something that can be done through the CSM, but it would be nice to have a self-service portal where we can make minor edits ourselves. This is also something we are speaking to them about.
Read this authenticated review
The nice part about Captora is that it can be utilized for marketing teams of any size. The only caution I have is that I believe a team has to devote at least 8 hours a week to get true ROI out of the platform. At the end of the day, it is a tool and does require some resources to get any benefits. I think it is easy to assume that Captora's algorithms will do all of the work....the platform does get you 80% there, but you have to cross that finish line. Not a drawback, but something everyone must consider when purchasing. It is not "automatic," but you can see the ROI within a few short months.
Captora (discontinued) Scorecard Summary
About Captora (discontinued)
Captora was a Top of Funnel (ToFu) Automation platform to enable marketers to target and launch ToFu campaigns at scale and optimize their campaign portfolio across search, advertising and social channels.
As of 2018 Captora is no longer available.
Categories: Marketing Intelligence
Captora (discontinued) Integrations
Captora (discontinued) Competitors
Captora (discontinued) Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Captora (discontinued) Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Captora (discontinued) Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, UK, India|