Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Captora's support is great. We have quarterly review meetings with the Captora team and they push us to do more with the platform.
- The UX has been improved greatly since we started using it.
- We are ranking high on a number of keywords I wouldn't have expected, and Captora allows us to experiment with new keyword groups without touching our main site.
- Would be great to get integrated reports to show how our pages are performing, end-to-end, across all funnel areas.
- Some of our pages are not pretty, which is mostly on us. Would be great if Captora has some kind of page effectiveness score to help us improve our high traffic pages.
- Great Customer Support. The team is very responsive to our needs and always follows up with action items from our meetings and calls. I think this comes down to the people they hire and their willingness to create customer relationships. Ask for Steve as your CSM.
- Competitive insights are great as Captora consolidates all of your competitor data into a single view. You can then tag different ideas for your content team or just view on periodic basis to see what the competition is up to.
- Getting campaigns at scale. Captora does a great job in helping your team scale campaigns fast. Part of this is due to the ease of use (once you get trained) and the other part is due to the content team and algorithms behind the product. You can scale to hundreds of campaigns within weeks if you desire.
- Analytics is an area that Captora is building out. This was an area that was a later phase in their development, which is fine. I am not disappointed as they have been upfront with their plans and also engaging my team in their analytics roadmap conversations. I am excited to see what the Captora team comes out with in the next few months.
- Flexibility with making edits to the campaign pages. This is something that can be done through the CSM, but it would be nice to have a self-service portal where we can make minor edits ourselves. This is also something we are speaking to them about.
Captora Scorecard Summary
Captora calls itself a Top of Funnel (ToFu) Automation platform that enables marketers to target and launch high-performing ToFu campaigns at scale and optimize their campaign portfolio across search, advertising and social channels.
According to the vendor, Captora allows users to:
- Know with confidence which opportunities, content, and channels will drive the best conversions
- Launch and optimize one-to-one campaigns at scale, delivering optimal content to each target
- Demonstrate success by driving high-quality, cross-channel leads through the funnel
Captora provides an intuitive workflow to prioritize, launch and optimize campaign portfolios across search, advertising and social channels at scale without hiring additional resources.
Captora’s unique and proprietary content crawling and relevance technologies enable demand prioritization based on customer and competitor content and projected impact.
Captora Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Captora Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Captora Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, UK, India|