Reviews (1-1 of 1)
March 11, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
We were initially using it as a backup solution for our business as a protective mechanism against cryptolocker style ransomware viruses and it worked very well. Setting it up was quite simple and setting up schedules and directories to support was a set-and-forget process. Some of the auto-functions were a little frustrating but easy enough to turn off.
- Backup schedules were easy to set up and have run after hours daily.
- The cost of the software was very affordable.
- Their Support team was considerably more helpful than others we tried.
- Some automatic functions were tricky to override.
- Successful backups were assumed, there were no confirmation or updates.
- Backups running during working hours took a toll on system resources.
It is a low cost and relatively simple backup solution to implement which provided a lot of protection against most modern threats. It was easy to deploy to all of our users and easy enough to access backups. Their support responsiveness was also excellent and easy to work with which made the experience much better.
Read Andrew Knight's full review
The support was very good though we didn't need a lot of it as it is an easy system to set up. We just wanted to make sure we were set up properly and that if we did need to access a backup we could do so as quickly as possible.
Carbonite Backup for Microsoft Office 365 Scorecard Summary
What is Carbonite Backup for Microsoft Office 365?
Carbonite Backup for Microsoft Office 365 is built to provide complete protection of the entire Office 365 suite – including SharePoint, OneDrive, Email and Teams.
Categories: SaaS Backup
Carbonite Backup for Microsoft Office 365 Technical Details