Reviews (1-10 of 10)
May 08, 2015
Conversocial is used by CBC's Audience Relations department, in order to help us better connect with Canadians through Social Media. In an effort to improve our audience experience online, we've developed a Social strategy that focuses primarily on facilitating a two-way dialogue via @CBC, leveraging the conversational elements of social media - allowing us to actually be social.
- Consolidates all engagement across Twitter, Facebook & Instagram into one, centralized dashboard.
- Provides multi-team member workflow - manages & delegates message volume, avoids duplication of efforts.
- Prioritizes audience conversations based on select keywords and phrases.
- Used to be a bit of a gap in Analytics, but they've made big improvements recently - now much easier to scale data & insights to other internal teams.
Read Dan Fricker's full review
This tool is well-suited for our Audience Relations team - our structure and processes are quite different than other traditional Customer Service departments, but Conversocial was able to meet our unique needs.
April 29, 2015
Conversocial is used by our Digital Marketing team to manage workflow for our social media channels.
- Increases productivity by reducing the amount of time spent responding and monitoring our highly active social media channels.
- History of interactions are grouped by individual conversations providing quick and easy research options.
- Customer support is beyond fantastic. Questions are answered almost immediately from the Conversocial team.
- It could be easier to group together individuals who have interacted with out brand the most.
Read Jeff King's full review
Perfect for managing multiple social media channels that require constant feedback and monitoring.
November 19, 2014
Our business used Conversocial to remedy our CRM needs in social media. We've recently implemented it in our Customer Contact Centre to address our clients customer service needs with more proficiency. It helped to organize communications received through Social Media and provided a platform to respond to those clients in a quick manner.
- Conversocial provides an orderly, easily navigated platform for routing and answering social media comments and inquiries. This makes the tool easy to train and understand. It also segments and archives the communications in an accessible way for review or recovery.
- There are different levels of management within the tool that also allows for managing a team through a dashboard of information. Managers are able to set limitations for different ability levels within their teams and to edit responses if necessary. This is a security, not only in practicality but also in peace of mind for a business.
- Conversocial also creates insightful analytics that can be produced at the push of a single button at any time. You also have a page within the tool that provides real time analytics that are crucial to a business should a crisis occur.
- The support team at Conversocial were very attentive to matters if issues came up. The resolutions were never far behind the reporting of a problem.
- Determining the sentiment of a social message is something that every predictive modeled Social CRM tool can improve on.
- Mechanism for posting to a native site might be more robust. Although our business did not choose to post through the tool. We did not use any other mechanism to automate our posts.
Read Conway Stone's full review
From experience, you may ask the Conversocial team to make recommendations on licenses for larger vs. smaller social customer service teams. The need for support and the amount of usage you may get from the tool's robust offering may differ as a result of those precedents. The tool is adaptable in both scenarios it would seem.
November 15, 2014
Conversocial is currently being used by our Social Media Community Managers within the organization. There are five CMs and Conversocial addresses the daily activity and engagement we see on our Facebook page and at times we also pull in our conversations that occur on Twitter. Daily, our Community Management team uses their features to sort through responses, assign incoming comments/posts/messages to team members, tag responses, filter content, apply sentiment, etc. We also pull reports from Conversocial to identify trends and see our community's reaction to our content.
Conversocial keeps our Community Managment team organized, and with their features we are able to act quickly when responding to others and we also work with different departments to help our community members out.
- Previous conversations: This is one of the main reasons why I personally love Conversocial over Hootsuite and other social media engagement tools. Conversocial pulls in all previous interactions we've had with community members and it helps us identify if we've already addressed their problem, if they are a detractor/advocate, and so much more. With other engagement tools, it's frustrating as a community member may repost the same thing over and over again, but at different time periods. If you're unable to see what someone has said in the past, we may waste our time replying to the same thing multiple times, or we also risk responding with the same general advice, when we could try a different approach.
- Tags and filters: Conversocials use of tags and filters are extremely simple to use. They have shortcuts which help you easily assign a tag to an item and then you can easily pull up each of those tags within Conversocial itself or your can open up an external report. If my team is in a hurry and wants to quickly see a certain tag, we can use the filter option and within seconds we have all the information we need.
- Simple shortcuts: Conversocial has several shortcuts that save my team a lot of time. One single button on my keyboard can apply sentiment and archive something so it's out of my way. I can also use shortcuts to apply a tag, assign an item, and do other tasks. It may seem like a small benefit but each second saved really adds up throughout each day and week.
- Communication: As we know, technology has issues and every tech issue Conversocial has experiences has been handled extremely well. I've never encountered any issues contacting Conversocial, we're always notified when they are working on a solution and once the problem has been fixed. We also receive random pop-ups within Conversocial to notify us of known issues before our team experiences them, and when there is a new feature that we should be aware of. Their communication is always on point and it's great to know that we can always rely on them.
- Ban settings: currently, you can only ban from one single page at a time. Our organization has a few different pages and it would be nice if we could ban one user across all pages in one single click
- Reply and notes section: in the past it was easy to add a note as a reply. Conversocial has since changed this and made the 'reply' section very bold so you do not accidentally type a note in the reply section.
- Tagging: It would be nice if we could tag users from Conversocial. However, this seems to be a Facebook issue and not a Conversocial one.
Read Amy Ortega's full review
It is well suited for larger organizations that see a lot of content. If you're a very small business with little engagement, Conversocial may not be the most appropriate tool for you. I would ask yourself how much content you see each day/week, is that number going to increase for any reason, and based on that Conversocial may be the perfect fit.
November 13, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
Conversocial was used for a past client primarily for social media customer service related issues. I truly believe that Conversocial understands and recognizes the importance of agents being active on social media. It is a convenient and reliable way to manage social interactions across all channels. Department managers can also collaborate on responses and track issues more efficiently. Since the tool is meant to improve customer care efficiency on social media, the reporting feature is structured to highlight how customer care experts are managing the influx of messages and conversations. Businesses can get valuable insight into how many messages are coming in, the times that messages are often coming in, the sentiment surrounding those conversations, and how long it takes different agents to answer questions. In addition, businesses can analyze brand mentions, tags and word clouds with common terms associated with their brand. From this information, businesses can then re-evaluate how their social care processes are impacting their business goals and brand sentiment both online and offline.
- Businesses can analyze how long it takes different agents to respond to customer inquiries on social media. This helps them understand staffing, response time, and how to become more efficient with customer care.
- By utilizing the tagging and sentiment features across all conversations, businesses can better understand what their customers are talking most frequently about on social media and whether it's positive or negative. This can help identify frequent product issues that may lead to future design improvements.
- Through the dashboard, customer representatives can also easily assign conversations to the appropriate team member. This makes it more efficient for different managers to handle different conversations related to their product expertise.
- I would like to see an improvement in the reporting dashboard which is something I mentioned to Josh (the CEO) on a call back in April. He said that it is something they are working on but to remember that this is truly a customer service social media platform so some of the features that I would like to see may not fit well with the users of the product.
Read Kellen McAvoy's full review
When deciding on a social media platform, I always recommend outlining business goals. Identify what the platform will be used for and what you are hoping to get out if it. Conversocial specializes in customer service related social media inquiries - this is its greatest strength. However, I would not recommend it for clients who are looking for a platform with full scale reporting capabilities. When deciding on whether to use Conversocial, make sure you define your business goals, check to make sure all the channels you are active on are included in the platform, review the reporting capabilities, and try before you buy.
November 18, 2014
- Allows us to handle social volume at an extremely productive rate while still gathering dispositioning data on customer interactions.
- We're able to easily download data sets for business analysis and anecdotal evidence.
- Allows us to proactively provide service to customers who have not yet directly reached out to our department, which increases our likelihood of recovering those customers.
- Training/approval modules are useful, but it's difficult to collaborate dynamically in helping agents rewrite their responses if they're not approved. It's possible to either reject or approve an outgoing message from an agent, but it's difficult to edit the message and make some suggestions to send back to the agent and have him modify it before re-submitting for approval.
- Online training
Read David Tull's full review
Our questions are answered quickly and their team is always proactively looking for opportunities to provide support and gather feedback.
I've been using Conversocial on behalf of Thumbtack.com's customer support department for approximately three months now. We're impressed with the ease of use of the system - it has helped us greatly improve our engagement with customers, as well as reporting. I'm delighted with the quick response times by their support department if we ever have an issue. They've also made efforts to ensure that we're comfortable using the tool. Our main suggestion for improvement at this point in time would be to increase the amount of back-up Facebook scans performed each day, so that we can reach a response rate closer to our goals on as many contacts as possible. Overall, myself and the social media support department on Thumbtack are completely happy with Conversocial! **Update: Conversocial now performs back-up scans several times a day. Our response rates are now on track. Thank you!
Read DeeGee Davis's full review
Conversocial is really helpful for businesses who get a lot of customer support volume on Facebook and Twitter specifically. The tool brings both websites together in an easy-to-use format and ensures that customer support/marketing are reaching every customer who needs assistance.
Conversocial is currently used by the social media team to monitor all of the brand's Facebook accounts. We currently have 7 users who monitor and reply to posts and comments. We are able to assign messages to various team members, as well as track sentiment and other metrics. This allows us to more easily listen to our communities and engage our fans and customers.
- The latest version of Conversocial (called Conversations) brings messages together grouped by conversation or discussion topic. This allows us to quickly see related messages before assigning or responding to a post.
- Conversocial allows us to view all the posts from our various channels in one inbox, or to choose which channels to view. With 50+ different Facebook accounts to monitor, this is a huge time saver for us. We can also filter by only private messages.
- Notes made on individual comments are now visible in the main view, as is the whole action history for those comments, allowing us to have all the information we need to make decisions.
- Another feature I love is the ability to simply scroll up or down to view older or newer messages from a user whose comment you have selected in the main view.
- Keyboard shortcuts allow for quick and easy marking of sentiment. They even have keys that mark the sentiment and archive the post at once, saving us extra clicks.
- Conversocial has a start on analytics, especially with the ability to change time periods to view, but more features are needed here.
- User profile information is shown on the right now, but for this to be really useful, we need to be able to edit this information and to store additional data we find on each user.
- Getting through a large number of posts (50+) can sometimes be difficult because they are all arrayed on the left, but only about 20 per page show, and longer messages do not show completely in that view. You can use the check boxes on the left to select multiple messages and assign or archive them all at once. This is not a big issue but could be improved.
If you only have one or two accounts to monitor or a very low volume of messages, then you probably don't need a listening tool like Conversocial. But for groups in the opposite situation, it excels.
Read Nolan Perry's full review
Our account rep at Conversocial has set up a call with me every two weeks to check in, talk about new features, or answer questions. I know I can email or call her for help anytime. Their support team also responds quickly.
July 23, 2013
- Intelligent prioritization of actionable communications
- Custom workflows and assignments so each message can be routed to the appropriate agent
- Reports with not only the usual social/engagement stats, but also metrics that are compatible with traditional call center metrics to enable apples-to-apples performance comparisons.
- Full publication management capability on FB and Twitter for marketing posts
- Comprehensive permissions & drafting/approval tools to enable easy on-boarding of new users & agents
- Great interface - very easy to use and require minimal training. A key differentiator.
- Could have more filtering options and improved search capability in the archives.
- UI clarity of back-end screens could be improved
- Integration of additional social networks would be welcome, especially LinkedIn, YouTube, & Instagram
- Mobile accessibility is fairly limited
- Analytics could be more flexible in terms of filtering and view options
Conversocial is the clear leader in this space. We're glad we picked them, and while many of the others have stopped innovating, these guys are always coming up with new features to improve the product. They're also a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.
- Online training
- In-person training
Read Andrey Grigoryev's full review
Another of the great highlights of working with this vendor - fantastic support - timely and solves the issue in short order. Very flexible in adding features we request.
June 25, 2013
- We use Conversocial to monitor what customers are saying about our holiday properties in real-time on Facebook and Twitter. There are a very large number of conversations going on simultaneously - around 100 incoming messages per hour - and we have a team of employees monitoring these conversations.
- Conversocial solves the problem of keeping track of all these customers conversations, so we can keep building the relationship with each and every guest and fan.
- The tool has excellent reporting that allows us to clearly track and share the volume of responses our team does each day, and also keep a record of response time.
- Being able to track comments in TripAdvisor in addition to Facebook and Twitter would be great. Conversocial does not allow us to monitor comments and reviews on TripAdvisor yet, but Conversocial hopes to introduce this capability soon. Right now, each individual property has to manage TripAdvisor responses individually.
Read Lauren Stewart's full review
We looked at a number of different tools including Radian6 and Synthesio. Ultimately Conversocial was the right choice for us since it has a very simple-to-use interface. This is important for our team which is not highly technical and would struggle with some of the more complex tools out there.
Conversocial Scorecard Summary
What is Conversocial?
Conversocial is a customer engagement platform that promises to deliver a unified approach to a new generation of customer care. The vendor says Conversocial enables hundreds of global brands including Google, Tesco and Hertz to ensure they are supporting in-the-moment resolution, at scale, to drive profitable and lasting relationships on all Social Messaging channels. Conversocial aims to create a clear digital path for brand and consumer engagement that combines excellent technology and services.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Conversocial Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Conversocial Support Options
Conversocial Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German, Spanish|