DISCO Ediscovery Reviews

March 24, 2021
Emil Forsblad | TrustRadius Reviewer
DISCO is our favorite e-discovery tool, and it is used in over a half dozen matters at any given time. Managing e-discovery in complex litigation where there are hundreds of thousands of documents can be extremely time-consuming, and even more challenging to find the specific information requested by attorneys. DISCO is used by all legal team members and experts, the ability to consolidate and share work product in one platform is extremely valuable. Because the system is so intuitive it makes on-boarding new reviewers fast. But the best feature is the analysis it provides with AI/predictive coding, it is absolutely next level.
  • Predictive analysis on document sets to discover defensible bulk coding of thousands of similar documents with very high accuracy and confidence.
  • Easy to use filters and data visualizations to help manage overwhelming amounts of data.
  • Easy to use search features, with more robust search syntax than other systems.
  • Easy to manage batched review stages, and customize any possible review layout or coding imaginable.
  • DISCO is not cheap... When compared to some systems it appears overly expensive.
  • If it were less expensive, more clients would feel comfortable with the cost.
  • The value in DISCO is hidden, so the GB/Mo. cost appears inflated.
DISCO is perfect for our large and complex matters, where early case assessment can be used to reduce monthly hosting costs. By utilizing the AI we can avoid costly eyes on review of non-responsive or unimportant documents by performing random sampling analysis on large sets of documents, this has been incredibly successful and the accuracy and confidence levels achieved are well beyond what can be expected with a contract review process.
For extremely large matters, the cost structure for DISCO is substantial- and we have clients who don't like the large monthly costs. I frequently see the value lost due to inefficiencies with other e-discovery systems, but that is impossible to quantify.
  • DISCO has allowed our firm to perform in-house reviews for everything except the largest and time-sensitive document reviews.
  • Utilizing DISCO AI we have been able to utilize our firm review resources on important documents, instead of generic or non-responsive documents.
  • Utilizing the data analysis and visualizations in DISCO we have been able to easily show gaps in received productions and demand further discovery.
Read Emil Forsblad's full review
Melissa Kent | TrustRadius Reviewer
DISCO provides a closed-universe database for the plaintiff's and defendant's documents. The database allows attorney's to use search parameters to research case-specific issues. Further DISCO allows attorneys to set up review stages for teams to review both plaintiff and defendant's documents. DISCO allows the review manager to run reports to view the tagged items in the review, and further, the "All meta-data" report allows the review manager to view any comments the reviewers added to the documents.
  • Ability to run reports.
  • Managing review stages.
  • Research.
  • Ability to choose fields from All meta data report.
  • Ability to generate report with document comments without all meta data report.
  • Ability to run longer searches with more parameters.
DISCO is well suited for managing large data sets and is particularly useful for running review stages to highlight relevant and non responsive documents. DISCO is well suited for building exhibit sets from the documents produced. DISCO creates a database of both plaintiff and defendant documents and allows users to run searches using syntax, and the search builder helps users learn the DISCO syntax.
  • Improved learning on case-specific issues.
  • Improved accuracy with deposition preparation.
  • Improved speed with review stage management.
Read Melissa Kent's full review
Larry Mason | TrustRadius Reviewer
DISCO is successfully being used for multiple litigated matters of various types and complexities to assist in ediscovery data gathering, analytics, document production, deposition preparation, motion practice, and trial preparation.
  • Easy to search for relevant information.
  • Easy to screen irrelevant data from large document collections.
  • Easy to organize data by issues of practical importance to your case.
  • Easy to cost-effectively resolve complex ediscovery challenges.
  • Terrific customer service.
  • Very helpful on-line help features.
  • Strong analytical tools.
  • Need an easier way to track when a document did not receive coding review for all issues (i.e., when issues where added later on in the coding process--need to be alerted to go back and capture the additional issues to be coded).
DISCO works extremely well for all size document productions. Don't make the mistake of thinking that it is only a super large size ediscovery tool. DISCO has cost-effective solutions for small data sizes too.
  • Cost-effectiveness has made us return to DISCO again and again.
  • Outstanding functionality has greatly improved litigation success.
  • Superior data analytics have increased productivity.
Read Larry Mason's full review
Kevin Pratt | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it to manage outside litigation more efficiently. We use it to reduce outside counsel spend on discovery.
  • Efficient tagging.
  • AI to spread up review.
  • Expedited productions.
  • Pricing structure.
  • Interface with file management system like Box.
  • Automate workflows.
It’s great for big discovery projects and government investigations.
  • Greater control over litigation spend.
  • Better strategic partnership with outside counsel.
  • Increased technical competency within the team.
Read Kevin Pratt's full review
Michele Waldman | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm using DISCO as a review platform for production documents and e-mails in litigation matters. It is being used by me and another paralegal.
We've moved to DISCO from Summation because it is user friendly, convenient and efficient.
  • It is very efficient with search terms.
  • The support staff is knowledgeable.
  • Access is always good working remote.
  • The tagging feature - I'd like to be able to mass tag documents without putting them in folders first.
I've recommended DISCO to several other firms.
  • It has cut my review time on mass e-mails prior to production.
Read Michele Waldman's full review
February 23, 2021
DISCO is used by our entire organization. We use it to organize huge numbers of documents so that we are able to quickly find and tag certain documents.
  • Tagging documents.
  • Filtering for documents in a search.
  • Organizing the documents.
  • More user-friendly interface.
  • Easier search parameters.
DISCO is perfect for huge numbers of documents. If you need a library for documents, which is common in the legal field, then DISCO is perfect. DISCO may not be necessary if the documents library is not large (less than 100 documents). If the library is starting to overwhelm, however, DISCO is the best option I have seen thus far.
  • Increased speed in document reviews.
  • Lower costs and higher efficiency due to speed of review.
  • Ease of document review due to filtering options.
February 23, 2021
DISCO is a fantastic e-discovery tool. It is streamlined, and very intuitive. Yet it still retains the features of the more well-established document review platforms without requiring advance knowledge. It allows users to self-manage ingest and production, as well as managing in-house review teams. As it is web based, it is compatible with nearly every system.
  • Self-management of key functions. Ingests can be handled by users, as well as production sets. No need to wait on discovery vendors.
  • Simple, yet powerful, search syntax. It uses a familiar Boolean search syntax, and can search a wide variety of metadata fields easily.
  • It is fast. Not quick; outright fast. It blows away every other platform on the market. Review times are cut in half, and searches are lightning quick.
  • Web-based. Allows for multiple logins by one user at a time. If you are in the middle of a review, but see something else you want to look up, simply open a new tab in the browser, and go.
  • Additional ways to refine searches. If I have tagged all documents containing "phrase x," and then hit the family inclusion button, it expands the number of responsive documents. This is fine. But if I want to see those additional family documents to see if it changes the type of tag or category I need to assign, that is not easily done.
  • Audits of user actions. I can audit a single document for what actions were performed by specific reviewers. But if I want to pull all actions for a group of reviewers, for a specific set of documents, there are no good solutions.
  • More customization of export document lists. I would like to be able to easily customize the categories of metadata that are exported. Deep dives into opposing party data sometimes requires looking at very specific metadata fields. When it is exported to excel, the sort options make this easier. But I don't want to hide 30 columns to make that happen.
  • The ability to customize the document view screen. If I want to minimize or hide all the panels on the left, I want that screen space back. Or, I would like to only have the metadata pane, the conversation pane, and the tagging pane on one side, and hide the rest. This should be an option.
  • Hovering for more information is broken. It routinely will move to different spots, and sometimes out of view (i.e., below the bottom of the browser screen).
  • Metadata pane. If there are multiple paths, and you click it to see the hidden paths, it truncates the paths so you can't see the whole thing.
  • Document notes. If there are notes, you should be able to see them without having to click the "view/edit note."
The best use for DISCO is having emails in native format. It easily threads them, and allows you to see full conversations with ease, and see what was not collected.

If you don't have a large volume of data, then you don't really need a discovery platform, and can self-review. However, even with small data sets, it can be much easier to open a new matter, ingest, and the run a production then to do it natively. There is no good option for converting large amounts of email files to pdf or tiff and then bates stamping.
  • It saves money by saving time. I can review hundreds of thousands of files in a fraction of the time than with other platforms.
  • It allows for meaningful review of large data sets when opposing parties try to data dump, or the case is document intensive.
February 22, 2021
DISCO is tremendous! The searching capabilities are head and shoulders above its competitors. Tagging documents, sorting and filtering functions, and simply accessing and viewing documents are made much simpler. The firm utilizes DISCO on some of its cases, depending upon the needs of each particular client and utilized by all associates throughout the firm.
  • Simply viewing the document (and attachments)--much better interface than competitors.
  • Sorting and filtering effectively.
  • Document Search capabilities.
  • Cost.
DISCO is well suited in smaller litigation. It proves cost prohibitive for larger law suits demanding numerous gigabytes.
  • Saved money by keeping document review-in house.
  • Increased overall speed of review.
March 11, 2021
The virtual law firm I work for uses DISCO to manage Ediscovery projects. Personally, I do document review on the platform, but the managing attorneys use it to review produced documents or respond to discovery requests. I have used several different Ediscovery platforms, and this is one of the more intuitive ones.
  • Provides keyword and custodian search capability.
  • Provides metadata.
  • Helps organize documents in clear format.
  • It would be helpful to have the capability to send a doc directly to the managing attorney because they don't always want to go into a database.
I would recommend DISCO because the support level seems high, the user interface is straightforward, and it can manage large amounts of documents. Attorneys can batch upsets of documents if a team is working in the same database. I'm not sure if it's helpful for building timelines, but that's probably something their support team could assist with.
  • Saved $ by not outsourcing overseas.
March 02, 2021
DISCO [Ediscovery] is used by attorneys for document review and preparation of document productions.
  • Allows filtering of documents by multiple and useful categories
  • User friendly interface
  • Searching for particular documents or categories of documents is much easier that in other platforms I have used
  • I actually have no suggestions. I really like the platform.
I have recommended [DISCO Ediscovery] to other law firms for use to review documents and prepare document productions.
  • Makes searching for categories of documents for production, deposition preparation, exhibits for motions etc. much more efficient
February 22, 2021
We use DISCO for document review and production. It's used by our construction and facilities group as well as other practice groups. It address the issues associated with e-discovery.
  • Searching.
  • Tagging.
  • Metadata management.
  • AI-predicted tagging.
DISCO was able to assist with quick document transfer.
  • Efficient e-discovery tool.
  • Not cost effective.
March 02, 2021
Used for plaintiffs firm for small productions and to review very large 1M+ productions.
  • Search
  • Organizes Ingest
  • Ability to share search threads via URL
  • Simplifying basic searches -- like for bates number
  • Data visualizers
  • Easier near dupe functionality
Great for small productions, seems harder for large productions, harder for priv log or exhibit list functionalities
  • Easy functionality
  • Easy to coordinate teams among different firms
  • Support should be free/easy/available to everyone
May 07, 2020
Jason Bankston | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our team was faced with reviewing about 1,500 e-mails and other documents on a very short deadline. DISCO immediately ingested our data and was able to make it all searchable. After some short but effective training, I was able to narrow the focus and eliminate the "noise" from the data set to provide the attorney with key documents for a mediation. We ultimately got a very good result for our client.

The staff at DISCO was available to help on an on-demand basis. I was impressed with them being able to speak the language of litigation versus the other vendors I sometimes deal with who have only an IT focus.
  • Litigation literate
  • Programs are intuitive without trying to take over
  • Multiple searching options
  • Great training
  • I would like to see a single button to return to search results
Anytime there are native files produced on relatively modern software, DISCO will help. Older documents done on typewriters or documents that are hand-written heavy will not really benefit from DISCO ingestion.
  • We have had only the one case.
  • Had we used DISCO upfront, we might have saved significant paralegal hours.
  • Future use will likely produce much higher efficiency rates.
Read Jason Bankston's full review
November 15, 2019
James Ponce | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our firm uses DISCO in support of its litigation practice. We use it for document production ingestion, document review, production of documents, etc. We find DISCO to be a very user-friendly platform from discovery through trial. Our attorneys and paralegals primarily use it. Since all of our personnel have access to DISCO, it allows us to work together in a very productive, organized manner cohesively.
  • It is easily used for producing documents. I appreciate how easy it is to create load files to provide to opposing counsel.
  • DISCO's support team is the best in the business, bar none. I always feel free to call them about any concerns or problems I am having. I know that they will go the distance to ensure that my questions are answered and my concerns are assuaged. Even after hours, I have been able to get answers to my questions. Most importantly, their support staff is incredibly helpful and caring people, which is immediately apparent during the phone calls.
  • DISCO also makes it very easy to set up a specific document review stage, tailored just as I need it. I appreciate the ability to tag documents per my requirements, to write privilege notes, to redact passages quickly, etc. The fact that this tailored document review staging is all so easy to set up speaks to how great a program DISCO is.
  • I love how, in the main "Search and Review' window, to my left, I can have the filters. This is so handy and time-saving! I can't count the times that I have chosen documents based upon specific recipients/senders, or narrowed down my search by choosing "inclusive emails only."
  • Perhaps this is my ignorance, but when I'm in the main "Search and Review" window and want to choose specific documents from here to, say, batch print, I have to click the grey square to the left of the document one by one, instead of clicking a grey square on top of the window that would automatically choose all the documents showing in that window, and then deselect the ones I don't want.
  • I know this is a safety feature, but sometimes it would be nice to be able to change certain features of documents myself instead of asking DISCO support team to do so, i.e., changing the custodian of specific documents.
  • Instead of choosing the "copy format from a previous production" that automatically changes a Bates prefix for you that you may not want, maybe a feature where you have preset choices of metadata and confidentiality to apply to productions without affecting a chosen Bates prefix.
I can't imagine going through litigation without DISCO by my side. From receiving and producing documents, reviewing clients' and opposing counsels' documents, making privilege logs, creating trial exhibits, etc. DISCO makes my life so much easier. I appreciate that I still have much to learn about DISCO, but even with my base-level knowledge of DISCO, I can be very successful at my job. As a paralegal, I need this program to be the best support I can be for my clients.
  • I'm not involved on the money end, so any answer as to money saved is purely speculative.
  • All I know is that clients are satisfied with the outcomes of our trials. The organization and efficiency of DISCO support this.
I've been able to go from never using this type of software before, to confidently using it on an everyday basis, and the learning curve was not steep at all.
Read James Ponce's full review
Adam Schwartz | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use DISCO for client matters that require the review and or production of large amounts of electronic data. The firm utilizes DISCO for most of our cases, and only use another vendor if the client has a preference or relationship with someone else.
  • DISCO has a very easy to use review interface. This is key because attorneys and staff new to DISCO can begin reviewing documents with little to no training, which speeds up the review process and ultimately saves our clients money.
  • DISCO has a beneficial "Review Stages" system that provides for the fast and efficient assignment of documents for attorneys/paralegals to review. It has features that permit the senior attorney to see how fast people are reviewing documents and estimates how long it will take for the review to be completed.
  • One of my favorite features is the search visualization feature. The feature provides a birds-eye view of the data set-what email addresses appear most frequently, the frequency of communications, etc. This information can be used in turn to craft more effective search terms and parameters.
  • Currently, DISCO is not compatible with timeline databases such as CaseMap or TimeMap. Such integration would go a long way in ease of use.
  • There is no easy way to create a timeline or fact chronology in DISCO. The exhibit function should be tweaked to provide for such functionality.
  • DISCO does not permit a client to do a partial review on the front end so that only certain data gets fully processed and gets charged. That would help provide better value to clients.
DISCO is perfect for responding to subpoenas and document requests. It is also useful to collect records for review. The one area that it is not great at is for developing chronologies.
  • We have saved our clients money given the unlimited licenses and no fees to process or produce a date.
  • Using the AI function, we have been able to handle large document reviews with less staff than anticipated.
  • DISCO's billing department is sometimes a bit too aggressive and uneven in their bills and notices for payment.
Read Adam Schwartz's full review
November 29, 2019
Randy Duncan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use the DISCO platform for a number of litigation matters for a variety of clients. Our primary use case is document review projects that are substantial enough to require an organization, but not substantial enough to require project management to complete the review and production. Generally speaking, our matters to not extend beyond the data threshold for the minimum monthly charge. We have some clients that have taken a liking to the software and we are exploring setting them up with a data volume-based subscription rather than a project-based system that we typically use. The best aspect of the platform for our teams is that it allows us to control the entire review and produce documents with minimal involvement from outside consultants.
  • DISCO software is easy to use for even the most entry-level document reviewer. All one needs to know how to do is browse web pages.
  • DISCO has a good amount of organizational functionality that allows us to identify key documents and custodians to improve efficiency in our early-stage document review process. We can target dates, topics, and specific custodians with ease using the visual organization tools without requiring knowledge of building text-based searches.
  • The DISCO project support team is responsive, and projects can usually be started within hours of the initial opening request. The team is always willing to do training as users become more advanced and interested in exploring deeper functionality of the tool.
  • In my previous experience, I have found that coding may not be recorded when a user is going extremely fast through documents.
  • Right now, at least, we do not appear to have the ability to independently upload load files and productions we received from other parties.
  • The more complex and useful tools are somewhat difficult to locate and learn to use without assistance from project support team members.
  • The text searching can be difficult to use, especially when trying to search for exclusion rather than the inclusion of documents based on the searches.
  • The folder system is not intuitive. Parent folders include all documents within sub-folders, even when those sub-folders are designed to exclude documents. This is likely a unique problem than can be resolved using different procedures, though.
This platform is great for small to medium cases and especially good for projects that are time-sensitive.
  • We have definitely saved time and money by using DISCO.
  • DISCO also allows us to keep billing in-house rather than passing on costs. Ultimately, DISCO software has made discovery more cost-effective for clients while also increasing revenue for the firm.
Read Randy Duncan's full review
Monica Quay | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have used DISCO for large and small scale document reviews and document productions and for locating critical documents for use during discovery and trial.
  • DISCO is extremely intuitive and easy to learn for anyone.
  • DISCO's pricing is simple and straightforward, with no hidden charges.
  • There is just one platform for loading, reviewing, and production of documents. No separate applications are necessary.
  • If you haven't checked out DISCO lately, I urge you to do so. When I first started using DISCO, features and flexibility were limited for end users. This is no longer the case; DISCO listens to input from users and puts it into action.
I think DISCO is well suited to large and small scale document reviews. For those reviewers who felt pricing was cost-prohibitive for smaller matters, I recommend they discuss options with their DISCO representatives.
  • DISCO has been a massive timesaver in terms of getting users up to speed. Also, during document reviews because of its ease of use.
  • DISCO also saves time for loading documents, production of documents, and narrowing down the universe of documents.
Read Monica Quay's full review
January 31, 2020
Philip Thomas | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using DISCO myself and with clients for e-discovery.
  • search capabilities
  • document organization
  • dashboard organization
The more documents and witnesses in a legal case, the more helpful DISCO will be. I love that I can import documents in multiple native formats using DISCO.
  • peace of mind, knowing it allows me to better service clients
  • saved huge amount of time by importing documents in native format and making searchable
Read Philip Thomas's full review
January 17, 2020
It is being used across the entire organization for reviewing and tagging documents produced in discovery. It addresses the need to review and organize data in litigation.
  • Quick customer service whenever issues arise
  • Fairly intuitive to use the software and doesn't require a lot of teaching to use
  • Good searching capabilities and quick tagging structures
  • Missing functionality for being able to copy and paste text in the view function
  • Not widespread usage so when trying to get buy-in from other attorneys they don't have experience with the platform
  • Sometimes very slow and takes a long time for documents to load
Good for smaller cases, smaller teams, and clean productions (i.e., everything was provided by opposing counsel in the correct formatting). Less appropriate if working with a large team that doesn't have experience with the platform or many native documents with missing text files.
  • The financial cost to the firm has been high, especially as we've been paying overages.
  • Easier to locate documents and make better decisions on selecting documents to use in the case.
November 25, 2019
Currently, our organization uses DISCO to review documents in four separate matter databases to aid in responding to discovery requests. I work with the attorneys in our firm and set up review sets for them. DISCO is predominately utilized by Associates and Paralegals.
  • The platform is very intuitive and user-friendly and makes creating searches much easier. There is an option of creating Boolean search terms or the much easier Search Builder that DISCO has created.
  • Our office appreciates being able to create folders and save specific documents to them. Although you can accomplish the same result through saved searches, the folders make it easier for some attorneys to access the information they need much easier than creating searches.
  • The document review pane is also extremely helpful in that it provides all of the information pertinent to that document (and its family) in one view. I like that the search term hits are highlighted in the document view and the reviewer can "jump" to each hit.
  • On a couple of occasions, I submitted a request for assistance from the technical support staff but the system had not registered my request. Luckily, I was not working on a document production deadline so the time delay was not ultimately a big issue.
  • I would like to be able to create and save the specifics to a new production ahead of my actual production deadline, thus saving me time at the very end of the review when time is usually short.
DISCO is recommended because of its user-friendly interface.
  • I appreciate that DISCO allows for unlimited users and the pricing structure is uncomplicated.
November 22, 2019
We use DISCO for multiple cases in our litigation department. We have been particularly impressed by the ease of use for DISCO's document review platform, which we find produces significant efficiency gains not only for document coding/review, but also for later retrieval during deposition/witness prep, and motion practice.
  • Document review platform.
  • Customer service/responsiveness.
  • Service flexibility to meet changing needs.
  • DISCO could simplify and expedite the process for putting a project on ice, or terminating it altogether.
DISCO is particularly well-suited for document-intensive litigation, especially where multiple codes may be required for each document. The ease of use, especially on the coding side of document review, is exceptional.
  • The overall business impact of DISCO has been positive - Our discovery practice has become much more efficient and cost-effective for clients.
November 20, 2019
DISCO is used by the Intellectual Property department for ediscovery purposes. Not sure if it's used by other departments.
  • Very good text recognition for searching.
  • Metadata information is presented in a format that makes it easier to understand who and where the documents came from.
  • Ability to tag documents with many/various terms and collections.
  • Batch Printing can be easier if there was a quicker/easier way to pick and choose many documents within a collection.
  • Try to find a way to retain confidentiality designations for documents when ingesting from a production.
Very good capabilities/functions to manage and work within large document productions.
  • DISCO makes it easier for our Team members in different offices across the U.S. to coordinate document reviews for various aspects of litigations, from discovery to depositino .
November 13, 2019
My associate in an internal investigation used it. Another team is also using it for a different investigation. It helps us organize and synthesize large volumes of documents efficiently.
  • Extremely user-friendly. Easy to figure out how to work things.
  • Very fast. Compared to other platforms, the delay is minimal.
  • A clean, usable interface that makes it easy to read documents.
  • Nothing I can think of at this time. The actual reviewers (since I'm supervising them) may have more specific feedback.
It seems well-suited to small or medium-sized reviews. I haven't tried it on the more substantial investigations (over millions of documents). Since they're a relatively newer place, I'm not sure if they could scale. Also seems limited on global investigations for the same reason.
  • Saved money and time on investigations
  • Increased speed in starting an investigation because the initial setup time compares favorably to competitors
November 12, 2019
Disco is being used across the organization as it is our preferred vendor. It addresses the need for a central location for discovery in large complex matters.
  • Simple interface - This is key because many users can't be bogged down trying to navigate through complex platforms. DISCO makes it easier to users of all levels to review, cull and produce information.
  • Speed - The platform is much faster than alternative platforms. The speed significantly reduces review times making for a more efficient review.
  • No hidden costs. It's nice to easily understand the costs of a platform and present it to clients.
  • I wish DISCO had more robust analytics. Not so much predictive coding but the ability to review documents using concepts/phrases.
  • I think DISCO should reduce the monthly minimum. By having such a high monthly minimum price you end up excluding potential clients.
DISCO is well suited for large scale discovery reviews and/or productions. It's not so much suited for smaller matters/reviews.
  • Cost savings on large discovery matters.
  • Efficiency with reviews.
November 24, 2019
We use it to review documents provided by our clients. It allows us to search through and review the documents produced by our client for our use in consulting for the purposes of litigation and intellectual property related matters. Without DISCO, it would be difficult to sort through the large volume of documents provided to us.
  • Searching documents.
  • Downloading documents.
  • Reviewing documents.
  • Downloading using bates numbers is lacking.
It is well suited for reviewing large volumes of documents and working with a team to share documents because it provides a centrally located place to store documents. It is also useful for downloading and sorting documents. It is less appropriate if the volume of documents is small, as it would be easier to work with the documents directly.
  • Increased speed.
  • Better history of searches.
  • Ease of finding documents.

What is DISCO Ediscovery?

DISCO is a legal technology company that applies artificial intelligence and cloud computing to legal problems to help lawyers and legal teams improve outcomes for their clients. The vendor states corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.

In addition to its technology solutions, DISCO offers services to help legal teams manage ediscovery from anywhere at any time, including forensic collections, project management, consulting, and managed review.

DISCO prides itself on combining world-class engineering with a deep love and respect for the law to create solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use. Powered by advanced cloud infrastructure to ensure security, stability, and scalability, DISCO was built to address the discovery and case management challenges of today and beyond.