Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DISCO Ediscovery, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
DISCO is a legal technology company that applies artificial intelligence and cloud computing to legal problems to help lawyers and legal teams improve outcomes for their clients. The vendor states corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
In addition to its technology solutions, DISCO offers services to help legal teams manage ediscovery from anywhere at any time, including forensic collections, project management, consulting, and managed review.
DISCO states they pride themselves on combining world-class engineering with a deep love and respect for the law to create solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use. Powered by advanced cloud infrastructure to ensure security, stability, and scalability, DISCO was built to address the discovery and case management challenges of today and beyond.
- Supported: Artificial Intelligence
- Supported: Advanced Analytics
- Supported: Visual Search
- Supported: Early Case Assessment
- Supported: Workflow
- Supported: Data Management Suite
- Supported: Vault Storage
- Supported: Managed Review
- Supported: Professional Services
- Supported: Project Management
- Supported: Forensics and Collections
- Supported: AI Quality Control
- Supported: Tagging
- Supported: Deduplication and Email Threading
- Supported: OCR
- Supported: Cloud
- Supported: Metadata Extraction
- Supported: Templates
- Supported: User Reporting
- Supported: Conditional Coding