Facebook Pages Manager Reviews

Kristi Porter | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 07, 2020

A Lot of Data and Options, If You Can Figure Out How to Use It

I am a solopreneur, and have a Facebook Page for my small business. Facebook Pages Manager allows me to schedule posts, check stats, have a pixel for retargeting, and chat with those who send me messages. Because Facebook is the primary social media platform referring traffic to my website, it's helpful to have all of this in one place.
  • Stats and insights, to have data to back up assumptions and actions.
  • Scheduling posts, which is helpful when you can't always post in real time.
  • Messenger, which allows me to interact directly with potential customers.
  • Roles, which allows me to assign an intern to help manage the profile.
  • Ads, which allows me to target and advertise to potential customers.
  • Pixel, which connects my Facebook data with my website.
  • It's so complicated! I always have trouble finding what I need, and some of the data is really hard to read and interpret. I know I make use of very little simply because of the time, effort, and brainpower it takes to sort through it all.
  • I'm not quite sure why they moved post scheduling here. It was much, much simpler when you could do it in the feed rather than in Pages Manager.
  • They are so hard to contact if you need answers from the company. Everyone complains about that constantly. You feel pretty much out of luck if you actually need to reach them.
  • I appreciate the fact that they are always updating and innovating, but I wish they could streamline and improve base offerings before adding more bells and whistles.
  • I haven't really tried the Ads feature because it seems really complicated. I've boosted posts before, but that's it. I'd probably get help if I needed to run an Ad campaign.
If you need to manage a Facebook Page, there is no alternative, so you're kind of stuck there. But just be prepared to sit and learn it. You can add and edit your Page pretty painlessly, but if you plan to do something a little more complicated such as run offers, create ads, assign roles, and more, just realize that it will take you some time to learn how to find and manage these tools, or you'll have to ask a friend or Google for answers.
Read Kristi Porter's full review
Josh Peichoto | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 20, 2020

Facebook Pages Manager serves it's purpose

We use Facebook Page Manager to manage branch location pages for more than one hundred branch locations across the country. We're able to ensure an accurate information, post content, and engage users for every branch with relative ease at the corporate level. This setup also allows our local branches to co-manage their pages.
  • Manage multiple pages
  • Jump between pages
  • Post content to multiple pages
  • Post content to multiple pages at once
  • Bulk edits
It's worth having a Facebook Page Manager for any business, especially businesses with multiple locations, a Facebook Page Manager for each is a great way to engage customers on the local level. It's almost a necessity at this point. Having all the Facebook Pages Manager in one central place makes managing them a lot easier.
Read Josh Peichoto's full review
Michael Delaney | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 10, 2020

Profitable and easy for small business owners!

I have used Facebook Pages manager for promoting my insurance business. It allows me to interact with my audience with the free app. It allows me to gather information and see what my customers want and help devise strategies to meet demands. It is used solely by myself, as I am run a solo business currently. It allows me to keep track of page activities which is extremely helpful.
  • Page Activity
  • Writing updates that instantly appear on page
  • Adding videos and pictures to posts
  • Showcasing precise numbers
  • Sometimes there are hangups on insight functionality
It is great for beginners who want to reach a particular audience and to have control over the content and accessibility through tablets or smartphones. It is quite simplistic and easy to get a hold of. Any new business owner or start-up company will easily get their business started and being able to connect to audiences they never thought they could.
Read Michael Delaney's full review
Andy Fuller | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

You're going to need to know this platform one way or another

As Facebook's proprietary aggregator of Page data, Pages Manager is being used in one way or another across the entire organization. Even units that are using a paid platform to provide them with social media insights are in some way interfacing with Pages Manager. The tool provides a comprehensive look at the health and trends of the content we publish, as well as the ability to monitor conversations that are taking place on the page.
  • Pages Manager allows fans and followers to message your organization privately to resolve issues that may not be right for the public interface
  • Pages Manager gives you a insights into how content is performing, including paid content, in terms of reach and engagement.
  • Facebook's algorithm tinkering had implications for people using Pages Manager. It tended to place polarized parties into the comments section, making it more difficult to manage for large brands.
  • There is a bevy of tools within Pages Manager, perhaps too many. Instant Articles, Stories...these rarely have any real benefit for us.
Again, you really *have* to use this if you're managing a page for your company or organization, if only because of the comment moderation/blocking functionality. In addition, the messaging function can be an efficient customer service solution that yields benefits for brand reputation. Brands of all sizes can see benefits to using Pages Manager, even if many of the bells and whistles may not be suited for smaller organizations.
Read Andy Fuller's full review
Ashley Mumm | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2020

Facebook Pages Manager is really the only tool of its kind.

I use Facebook Pages Manager as my main source of online presence. I use it to communicate with potential customers, to engage with the community, and to showcase reviews from past/current clients. It was a quick solution to creating an online profile and it allowed me to be visible very quickly.
  • Multiple page management - I can easily access many different pages, which is helpful with different clients.
  • The online app is a nice idea, though its functions are limited.
  • Better app support would be nice.
  • Better integration of desktop and mobile user interfaces.
It’s the only option out there for management of multiple pages so it isn’t really something you recommend based on preference. The Facebook platform has been very influential in the way online marketing is conducted and having a business page is a necessity today. It is well suited for businesses of any kind, though businesses with clients who frequent Facebook will see the best results in generating leads and potentially making conversions or sales. For myself, it was a placeholder online that replaced the need for a website right away.
Read Ashley Mumm's full review
Sunil Singh Parihar | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 03, 2020

Best Facebook ad customization app

Pages Manager helped me to create my company's Page ID and to promote it, and giving analytical reports, it helped us to understand the effect of page on viewer and give us insights weekly or monthly to understand progress. I use it in my other business, too.
  • Viewers analysis.
  • My own page analysis.
  • Helps to promote.
  • Pricing.
  • More editing features.
  • Pre-designed template gallery.

Well suited for creating a page and analyzing its performance.

It's less appropriate when it comes to editing features and pre-designed templates.

Read Sunil Singh Parihar's full review
April 16, 2020

One Degree of Professional Separation

We utilize Facebook Pages to manage our business page. Our Marketing Communications team uses it and some of our Member Services managers have access as well. We've found that it doesn't make sense to give additional departments access so we're able to act as the liaison if need be. It's convenient to have all Facebook business interactions separate from personal account elements and all in one place.
  • Convenient
  • Separate from traditional Facebook App
  • Insights
  • Ads Manager is a separate app
  • Suggested times for posts
  • Wish business pages had an option of subscribing to other businesses pages
Facebook Pages Manager is convenient if you need to check on your page's insights or posts immediately, but I get most of the same notifications and options from the traditional Facebook app. This app is great if you don't have the Facebook app for your phone or like the option of keeping things completely separate.
February 29, 2020

Company Hub for Facebook Presence

Facebook Pages Manager is our public-facing page for Facebook that represents our presence for our company brand. It is being used by our whole organization but especially marketing. It solves the problem of communicating with our followers and possible fans to see our company's latest activities and the company's offerings are. It is our presence for social media on Facebook.
  • Highly customized settings
  • The page templates have great choices
  • Integrations works well
  • Streamline choices for options
  • Make navigation easier
  • Have support phone number or chat
Facebook Pages Manager is best suited for a company's Facebook presence for social media. It is well suited for any company that needs a company page on Facebook; it allows companies to share company events, offerings, and market to social media followers. I can not find a situation where it is less appropriate for any organization.
February 26, 2020

Facebook Pages Manager is a Great Way to Manage a Team to Moderate Your Company's Facebook Page

I use it regularly to manage several pages we have on Facebook. Some of the other members of our team also use it. It solves our problem of needing more than just one person to have access to our FB pages to update them and keep our followers up to date daily.
  • Keeps private message sent to the page all in one place.
  • Switch back and forth quickly between multiple pages.
  • When using the regular FB app, sometimes it forces you to go to Pages.
  • Sometimes it's easy to get lost between which FB app you're in when it moves you from one to another (FB to Messenger to Pages, etc).
Facebook Pages Manager is great if you have multiple Pages on FB and need others to help manage them. You can change the roles of your other users in the app and add/remove people. It makes posting new content relatively easy as well. It's less appropriate if you literally have no FB Page that needs management or if you have no need for one.
February 10, 2020

Effective way to manage multiple pages across desktop and mobile

We used it across our entire organization. Having five radio stations under one roof, each with its own Facebook page, it helped coordinate and plan out our social media approach. It was helpful to track insights and content in one platform, as opposed to logging in and out of multiple accounts and pages within Facebook.
  • Content coordination.
  • Scheduling.
  • Not the biggest fan of the app.
It's beneficial if you're managing multiple accounts, but if you need to just manage one account, I've found that just managing the page through the desktop or mobile app (as opposed to the separate Page Manager app) is a little bit easier. For our purposes - five very similar pages - it seemed to work pretty well.
February 15, 2020

Facebook Pages Manager Rules

I share content and distribute articles on Facebook pages. It is a great opportunity to grow brand awareness and increase visibility with potential customers.
  • Easy to use.
  • Easy to modify.
  • Offer more opportunities to connect with other platforms like LinkedIn.
  • Increase opportunities to gain exposure through organic reach.
It is best used in promoting or growing a brand. It is less useful for people who aren't using social media to grow brand awareness.
Venessa Pixton | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

Facebook Pages Manager is the way to go!

It consolidates the Facebook and Instagram platforms for messages and comments. It is easier to respond to customers as the company rather than mistakenly responding with your personal Facebook. It keeps, counts, and organizes messages and comments allowing the option to mark them as follow-up needed or done once completed. I really enjoy that I can use it on my computer as well as my devices. It is very user friendly. I really do not have any negative feedback at this time.
  • It can be used simultaneously on your desktop and your mobile device.
  • It easily allows you to respond to the customers as the company, quickly and easily.
  • The only thing I have noticed is when on my device, it calls out a list of names that have shared your post, and it only shows one. On the computer it will let you scroll down and see all of them.
It is user friendly. It is not intimidating. It keeps everything organized if your social media presence is growing as fast as our company is growing. Pages take the pressure and busyness out of the equation. Pages also puts everything at your fingertips. You can seem like a Facebook expert without being a Facebook expert.
Read Venessa Pixton's full review
Ross Perkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 03, 2020

Facebook Pages not for the ages

Facebook Pages Manager is used mainly as a secondary tool to Facebook Business Manager. The great thing is that because it's on mobile, it does allow me to post shares and articles from other pages when I've left the office. It's easy to sign in and easy to navigate the several pages we have access to.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • Quick to upload links.
  • Doesn't show you the Facebook 'sell' you've used - just the original article social headline.
  • Can't change post headline from original article headline.
Facebook Pages Manager is best suited for when you're on the go and out of the office. However, the real sole advantage is for sharing posts from other pages. It isn't really recommended for writing new posts if you have a specific image watermark you need to upload. It seems to wipe out the rest of the link when you do so.
Read Ross Perkins's full review
Thomas Soerenes | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2020

Facebook Scheduling Tool

We use Facebook Pages Manager to schedule out all our Facebook posts as well as gather analytics for their performance. While we have tried various social publishing tools in the past, we've found that Facebook Pages is the best one as it is unaffected (and in fact benefits) through API changes from Facebook.
  • Analytics
  • Some times it can be buggy
  • When scheduling, I wish you could see if you already have a post scheduled that day
It's a better social scheduling tool than any third-party solution out there. I particularly like the detailed analytics that is made readily available throughout the app. It is also much simpler to schedule posts in Facebook Pages than in any third-party solution such as Hootsuite or similar setups. I like how efficient it is.
Read Thomas Soerenes's full review
Brittany Goodman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 18, 2020

The Best Social Management Platform Out There

My company uses Facebook Pages Manager across our company to manage and post content for our different brands. This platform helps us keep organized and prevents overlapping content being released (via the scheduler). It's also easy to pull quick page analytics and measure performance across brands via the Insights tool.
  • Insights Tool: it's easy to navigate and gives us a clear view of how we're doing organically.
  • Scheduling: for the most part scheduling and making edits to scheduled posts is simple and straight forward.
  • Schedule (for some pages): I find the toll sometimes doesn't work via the main page and instead you have to go into the much clunkier Creator Studio.
  • Creator Studio: I feel like it's such an unnecessary tool, everything in it used to be easier to find/execute elsewhere.
When managing/comparing multiple plans in a brand, especially when it comes to pulling organic analytics. Also when you need to work ahead and schedule out, Facebook has probably the best tool—it's pretty simple to schedule any type of content and be assured it will actually go out. Finally, Facebook Pages is a great tool for anyone who needs to communicate with their customers easily and quickly.
Read Brittany Goodman's full review
Chad Carman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

A business necessity--you have to have it.

We use Facebook Pages Manager to manage roughly 50 pages in various states throughout the U.S. It allows a centralized way to control all pages representing our brand at the local level, giving us the flexibility to assist those in the area to the amount they need assistance with their tasks.
  • Centralized spot to control a wide range of pages
  • Easy to assist others who may not know how to do things
  • Can be overly complicated for new users
  • Getting support is nearly impossible.
The experience with Facebook Pages Manager isn't necessarily great. However, it is 100% necessary for any business. Facebook Pages Manager gives a greater amount of control for groups that have to control multiple businesses in a central location. In today's world, I'm not sure how a larger business could get by effectively without Facebook Pages Manager.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Sally Baker | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Efficient, Effective, and Free

We use Facebook Pages Manager for that ease of use when out of office via the app on our phones, or when in office by using the iPad when it's more convenient than a desktop. It is being used by the social media department. The app addresses problems of things "slipping through the cracks." It really helps us to not miss a beat when it comes to managing accounts, but also serves as a great analysis tool with a beautiful interface.
  • Page Insights - This app has a really clean view for page insights. It makes analysis so much more efficient.
  • Inbox Management - Another win on the efficiency log, this is a great way to communicate with our brands followers without missing anyone's messages.
  • Bugs - Every now and the platform can be buggy. We've had to use a desktop when it wouldn't load/refresh. It's been a lot better as of late but earlier in 2019 it was quite buggy.
  • FB/IG Separation - This is separated in comments, but not in messages. The separation is helpful.
Facebook Pages Manager is well suited and perfect for out-office-management. It's still beneficial in-office, but out-of-office, it is so valuable. A quick on-the-go alert, and no fires unknown about for an entire weekend or holiday. It helps to make sure everything and everywhere is covered. Where it is less appropriate would be if you are doing ad management, that's a different platform you'll want to use.
Read Sally Baker's full review
Heath Achatz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great for a beginner!

It is used to schedule marketing and posts throughout the month. This can be done ahead of time and it saves time.
  • Creating posts.
  • Creating posts in the future.
  • It is not overly intuitive.
  • The post screen doesn't always show what you would like.
Facebook Pages Manager is well suited for an organization that needs to post regular updates and schedule them ahead of time. It is also good to see the demographics of viewers to see if you are hitting your target audience. The addition of other admins means more than one person can work on it.
Read Heath Achatz's full review
Katherine DaltonHoffman | TrustRadius Reviewer

A Must for Social Media Managers

Facebook Pages Manager is managed by the Marketing Department and mostly by me. We use it to keep track of paid campaigns for our one Facebook page and our ads target people to sign up for conferences, webinars, virtual events, and other miscellaneous products.
  • Easy to use dashboard
  • Insightful reporting
  • Reporting sometimes hard to understand
  • Sometimes feels like there are a lot of steps to get to the data you need
Facebook Pages Manager is great for managing multiple pages. I have used this for over 6 years and have managed multiple pages at once with it and now I am managing only one page. It's great for both situations and I love how easy it is to create promotions. My only suggestion is to make reporting easier to understand and more customizable.
Read Katherine DaltonHoffman's full review
Sascha Meyers | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 20, 2019

Live your life while seeing your business thrive!

As someone who is often on the go, Facebook Pages Manager has been the greatest tool for managing our social media throughout the day. Our hospital is a nonprofit hospital for children with staff members located between the US and Kenya. Our founder may make a post to our social media while living in Kenya but then I can maintain our social media from the United States through the Facebook Pages Manager app! It is primarily used by myself and the Social Media Communication's manager and by the hospital founder who creating the posts. Not only can I respond to comments and messages while on the go, but Facebook Pages Manager also offers a variety of tools to monitor the development of your page. It tracks the details of your account under the tab "Page Insight" giving information such as how many people your posts have reached and post engagement. Can compare pictures and posts showing which have been more successful in engagements in order to in the future decide what type of posts should be made. These are the most frequent tools we use within the app, but it offers even greater than that as well. It gives the option to manage events, job postings, and appointments for your business through this app. If this was something that would be of use for our organization I do believe it will be a great tool. As a children's hospital located in Kenya, we depend so highly on social media to share the stories of our precious children located at our hospital. This is how we represent the children and inform the world of our work. Facebook Pages Manager is part of what allows us to share our story!
  • Tracks page insight such as posts reach and engagement allowing us to determine which type of posts in the future would be the most successful.
  • Quickly sends notifications for all new comments and messages allowing for quick response.
  • Multiple tools to help you succeed in your business through social media such as posting jobs available, tracking appointments, and creating events.
  • Notifications do not always line up with a new post. May receive a notification saying there was a comment, but when you click on the post, no new comment will appear. Typically within the hour, it will the reappear or with trying to "refresh" the page multiple times it may then appear.
Although there are several aspects of your business page that you are able to look at through the common Facebook app, there are some things that this app can't handle that the Facebook Pages Manager comes to play a big part in. If you are on your personal Facebook app, when trying to respond to a comment on your page it will not allow you to respond as your business but only under your personal name. This is when you must turn to the Facebook Pages Manager which allows you to respond to comment's on your posts from under your business name. It is typically quicker and easier to have this be done from the computer, but one is not always sitting behind the computer which why I have come to rely highly on the Facebook Page Manager app.
Read Sascha Meyers's full review
Fredrick Doss, M.A. | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 30, 2019

Streamlined Management of Multiple Facebook Pages

We utilize Facebook Pages Manager as part of the digital/social media arm of our campaign. We use it to post content on our candidate's public figure page, and his campaign page, as well as run advertisements. It also allows me, an administrator on those pages and several others to manage posts and advertising from a single unified dashboard.
  • Facebook Pages Manager has a very user-friendly mobile app that lets me manage pages on the go.
  • I can instantly post or boost images and/or video, and utilize the detailed targeting on both desktop and mobile.
  • I have the ability to schedule posts when it is convenient for me so that page followers can get daily content.
  • It has "page insights" that includes stats and analytics on the number of impressions, likes, and engagement my page content receives. I am able to see the progression over time and segment the time period for which I would like to view insights.
  • The mobile app crashes occasionally, but not very often. I would say about 10% of the time.
  • It is difficult to get approved to run certain types of ads, such as political ads, or if you want to advertise to a certain ethnic group.
  • Dealing with customer service can be difficult. You have to contact support via messenger, and sometimes I am not sure if there is a person on the other end or its just AI software.
  • It can be a little difficult to get set up for some users, but once set up it works pretty much as advertised.
Facebook Pages Manager is good to use when you are the administrator for multiple public-facing pages, especially pages that post a lot of content. It's easy to switch back and forth if you're doing the social media work for more than one campaign, or a particular campaign has multiple Facebook pages like we do. For Elad Gross for Missouri, we have a lot of posts we do weekly that we can prepare ahead of time and schedule for later, and we also do a lot of posting in between scheduled posts, usually after events.
Read Fredrick Doss, M.A.'s full review
Samantha Crawford | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

Pages Manager Review

I use Facebook Pages Manager to access both my Facebook pages. I am able to see notifications, messaging and manage pages. It is being used in my company across the whole organization to help manage leads and profile visits. It also allows me to build my business by increasing exposure.
  • They have a phone app to easily work on the go.
  • Notifications allow you to not miss important messages or notifications.
  • Would be great to integrate other apps with Facebook Pages Manager.
  • Notifications don't always go off right away, and should be immediate.
This software is great for managing leads and page views. I believe the software only allows one user, so this wouldn't be good for multiple employees needing access.
Read Samantha Crawford's full review
Nicholas De Salvo | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 26, 2019

It Does What It Does Pretty Well

We use Facebook Pages Manager to manage our own business page as well as business pages for our clients. It is generally easy to use to post content, administer roles, and review insights, but it also has a few quirks can be frustrating. Everyone on our team uses Facebook Pages Manager in some capacity as part of their daily jobs.
  • Allows you to create and schedule content for your Facebook page.
  • Allows you to assign roles and tiered access to other Facebook users.
  • Allows you to easily interface with insights and analytic data.
  • Alerts can be challenging to track down.
  • Facebook changes enough that it's sometimes suddenly difficult to access a regularly used feature.
  • Why is it so difficult to find invites?
  • Facebook insights could use some work and would love to see a little more data around content strategy and optimization.
If you're going to use Facebook pages, I would find it difficult to use without Pages Manager. Even if you're scheduling content through some other software, it is likely that you will still have to interface with Facebook's native tools in some way. If you wish to do business on Facebook and have a business page, Facebook Pages Manager is probably a necessity.
Read Nicholas De Salvo's full review
Kiara Elder | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 12, 2019

We uses this to keep in contact with our customers via our Facebook pages. It allows us to answer questions quickly and efficiently while people are browsing our products. It allows for a smoother look to purchase route. It allows for better customer relations.
  • Connects with customers
  • Constant contact
  • Delay in response sometimes
  • It is dependent on Facebook's updates and can be slow.
It is great for having the constant contact with customers via Facebook. It allows me to answer questions with less of the phone and email waiting time, and often, has that instant gratification. The down side is, because it exists, people want that instant gratification which can be harder when you are a small business and are not constantly on the computer.
Read Kiara Elder's full review
January 19, 2020

Putting the social in business.

Facebook Pages Manager has pushed us into a social platform not traditionally used to reach our audience. We can use it for a lighter, more personal approach instead of a straight professional, business approach. We don't use LinkedIn for fun, meme-like posts, so Facebook Pages Manager gives us a fun outlet.
  • Can be managed from my personal account.
  • When an applicant applies through our page, we don't always see it.
  • The metrics don't always apply to our market.
Facebook Pages Manager is well suited for a lighter approach to candidate engagement and reaching people at a social level. It's a way to reach them and not ask much of them but perhaps engage them to seek out the LinkedIn / job postings. It's less appropriate for actual applicant tracking.

Facebook Pages Manager Scorecard Summary

Boolean keyword searches (13)
6.5
Filtering out noise/spam (19)
5.9
Sentiment analysis (14)
Broad channel coverage (16)
Content planning and scheduling (34)
Audience targeting (31)
Content optimization (29)
Workflow management (26)
6.6
Automated routing and prioritization (22)
Customer interaction histories (25)
Bulk actions (16)
Lead generation (24)
Content marketing (27)
Paid media management (28)
Campaigns and promotions (30)
Twitter (9)
Pinterest (4)
5.2
YouTube (10)
6.0
Campaign success analytics (32)
Real-time tracking (30)
Competitor analysis (20)
6.5
Role-based user permissions & privileges (31)
Mobile access (34)

About Facebook Pages Manager

Facebook Pages Manager is a mobile app that supports management of up to 50 Facebook pages from a smart phone or tablet, allowing social media managers to see activity, post updates, and respond immediately to customers.

Facebook Pages Manager Technical Details