Facebook Pages Manager Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Fredrick Doss, M.A. profile photo
We utilize Facebook Pages Manager as part of the digital/social media arm of our campaign. We use it to post content on our candidate's public figure page, and his campaign page, as well as run advertisements. It also allows me, an administrator on those pages and several others to manage posts and advertising from a single unified dashboard.
  • Facebook Pages Manager has a very user-friendly mobile app that lets me manage pages on the go.
  • I can instantly post or boost images and/or video, and utilize the detailed targeting on both desktop and mobile.
  • I have the ability to schedule posts when it is convenient for me so that page followers can get daily content.
  • It has "page insights" that includes stats and analytics on the number of impressions, likes, and engagement my page content receives. I am able to see the progression over time and segment the time period for which I would like to view insights.
  • The mobile app crashes occasionally, but not very often. I would say about 10% of the time.
  • It is difficult to get approved to run certain types of ads, such as political ads, or if you want to advertise to a certain ethnic group.
  • Dealing with customer service can be difficult. You have to contact support via messenger, and sometimes I am not sure if there is a person on the other end or its just AI software.
  • It can be a little difficult to get set up for some users, but once set up it works pretty much as advertised.
Facebook Pages Manager is good to use when you are the administrator for multiple public-facing pages, especially pages that post a lot of content. It's easy to switch back and forth if you're doing the social media work for more than one campaign, or a particular campaign has multiple Facebook pages like we do. For Elad Gross for Missouri, we have a lot of posts we do weekly that we can prepare ahead of time and schedule for later, and we also do a lot of posting in between scheduled posts, usually after events.
Read Fredrick Doss, M.A.'s full review
Nicholas De Salvo profile photo
We use Facebook Pages Manager to manage our own business page as well as business pages for our clients. It is generally easy to use to post content, administer roles, and review insights, but it also has a few quirks can be frustrating. Everyone on our team uses Facebook Pages Manager in some capacity as part of their daily jobs.
  • Allows you to create and schedule content for your Facebook page.
  • Allows you to assign roles and tiered access to other Facebook users.
  • Allows you to easily interface with insights and analytic data.
  • Alerts can be challenging to track down.
  • Facebook changes enough that it's sometimes suddenly difficult to access a regularly used feature.
  • Why is it so difficult to find invites?
  • Facebook insights could use some work and would love to see a little more data around content strategy and optimization.
If you're going to use Facebook pages, I would find it difficult to use without Pages Manager. Even if you're scheduling content through some other software, it is likely that you will still have to interface with Facebook's native tools in some way. If you wish to do business on Facebook and have a business page, Facebook Pages Manager is probably a necessity.
Read Nicholas De Salvo's full review
Trish Lofton profile photo
I use Facebook Pages Manager to monitor and post content for our department. I also use it to manage my personal business. This app helps me monitor our page analytics as well as create content on the fly. It is easy to use and provides an avenue to answer direct messages, schedule posts, and provides statistics on our followers.
  • Easily design and edit pages.
  • Custom templates are available for a wide variety of businesses and organizations.
  • Provides great options to boost posts or create custom ads.
  • It is not as intuitive as Facebook.
  • It is "clunky" when trying to get the correct settings as an administrator.
  • The post attribution automatically defaults to the page instead of the administrator.
  • Glitches happen frequently when using trying to update profile or cover photo.
This app is well suited for businesses/organizations that are interested in paid advertising as well as organic activity. There should be a "wizard" of sorts that help new administrators determine if they really need a page or need to create a group/event. This is especially true if a small company is branching out into the social media world.
Read Trish Lofton's full review
We use Facebook Pages manager to manage dozens of pages within our brand. We use it to manage backend things like adding new business and ads partners. We also use the app to manage pages remotely.
  • Organize all pages into one place
  • App has a terrible interface
  • Doesn't offer the same range of management as the desktop does
  • App is slow on all mobile OS
Facebook Pages Manager is perfect for managing a large suite of brand pages. The app is missing much of the same functionality as the website.
We are an agency, and part of our team uses Pages Manager daily for managing pages. Most of us also use the ads manager, and that is the main focus. Some of us use it to promote engagement with boosted or organic posts in pages we created. Their sizes can be vastly different, but we do have quite a few.
  • It offers so many options to choose from, you surely can find a setup that works for you.
  • The pre-made templates of advertisements are great when you are just starting out or onboarding new employees.
  • Reporting is very easy, once you know what you want to see in the reports!
  • Granting access, creating new pages, and all this access conundrum has been quite stressful lately. I believe it was added to increase transparency/safety/accountability.
  • I'm pretty stressed that my account will be hacked. I have 2-factor authentication but I keep hearing stories about Pages Manager accounts being hacked and huge amounts of money being spent on shady ads and companies getting banned as a result.
  • Sometimes I don't receive Messenger messages on time when I'm on my mobile and that's annoying.
It's just lovely to handle your pages this way - easier access, straightforward design, and you can never make the mistake of posting something to your own profile that was meant to go out on a business page. It's especially useful for agencies where you can get in trouble for "using" someone else's intellectual property.

Facebook Pages Manager Scorecard Summary

Boolean keyword searches (1)
Filtering out noise/spam (2)
Sentiment analysis (2)
Content planning and scheduling (5)
Audience targeting (5)
Content optimization (5)
Workflow management (4)
6.2
Automated routing and prioritization (3)
Customer interaction histories (4)
Bulk actions (2)
6.5
Lead generation (4)
Content marketing (4)
9.5
Paid media management (4)
Campaigns and promotions (3)
Facebook (5)
9.2
Instagram (3)
6.7
Campaign success analytics (4)
Real-time tracking (4)
Competitor analysis (4)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (5)
Mobile access (5)

About Facebook Pages Manager

Facebook Pages Manager is a mobile app that supports management of up to 50 Facebook pages from a smart phone or tablet, allowing social media managers to see activity, post updates, and respond immediately to customers.

Facebook Pages Manager Technical Details