Facebook Pages Manager

Facebook Pages Manager Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Rob Gokee | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm running multiple projects at one time - 3 different podcasts and my own "brand" as a composer - and the highest profile place to market all of those is Facebook Pages. [Facebook Pages Manager] allows me to interact with fans or potential clients separately and efficiently, and the ad service is laser focused.
  • Targeted Ads with flexible price points
  • Creates a "fan page" for your product or service
  • Allows you to update people on current products/episodes
  • Better control of data
  • They need to do a better job at flagging false information
  • More tools for stopping harassment
Whether you're like me and have different shows you need to promote, or a company with a product to sell, it's almost impossible to market well without being on Facebook. [Facebook Pages Manager] allows you to separate yourself from your business, and creates a place to sell, market or promote whatever it is you're creating. In my case, I have 3 very different podcasts that each have a different audience, so being able to create Pages for all of them - for free - is a vital part of my marketing plan.
The few times I've had to reach out for ad questions, Facebook Pages customer service is prompt and friendly with their advice. I've never waited longer than 24 hours to get a response, and generally it's just a few hours. They're also quick at removing spam from my Pages when I've needed them to.
We use Facebook Pages Manager to create, schedule, and publish our social content on Facebook and Instagram. This would include static posts as well as videos which form part of our social posting timeline as well as a basis for creating paid Facebook ads to drive objectives like video views, website visits, and lead capture.
  • It's relatively easy to create a video post adding a custom thumbnail and subtitles
  • It's easy to check a post drafted by another team member before publishing
  • The insights on each post is also easily accessible and easy to understand
  • The video subtitle tool is very clunky and hard to use
  • We have had instances where we cannot upload a subtitle file as we usually do
  • It would be great if we could have a way to add buttons on a post for our page timeline as we do for paid ads (e.g., learn more)
Facebook Pages Manager is well suited to managing our Facebook and Instagram posts in terms of creating the post with all its elements as well as scheduling the posts to be published at the most effective times. Facebook Pages Manager also assists in establishing the most effective time to publish a post.
It is next to impossible to get someone from Facebook to assist when things go wrong. Plus the support content probably contains more information than Wikipedia. So again simply because Facebook provides so much functionality and has so many users, I can imagine the struggle and resources required to be able to provide the support needed.
Adam Reiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Facebook Pages Manager is used across my whole organization. We use it to manage the social media content for our nonprofit, including posting across Facebook and Instagram and tracking insights in real time, as well as using them to inform ourselves for future posts based on success of posts. It is a one-stop app for managing our socials.
  • Allows us to manage our pages in one place; easy to use!
  • Has an app that allows for ease of use on the go
  • Easy access to messaging inbox to answer questions from followers and donors
  • Intuitive performance monitoring of posts
  • I had some issues with the app crashing but updates seem to have fixed this
  • It takes some time to learn all of the functions of the app
If your organization has multiple pages and social media platforms it manages (e.g., Facebook and Instagram), Facebook Pages Manager is a great tool for managing this in one place and monitoring performance. Be sure you use the insight tools to inform future posts!
I have not interacted much with support, but when I have it has been timely and helpful.
It's used by me every day to post my marketing posts, see my comments and messages, and see audience insights. It helps me organize my marketing and see my marketing results.
  • Gives me a place to have all my business marketing together.
  • Connects me with other social media platforms.
  • Sends me emails so I am notified.
  • Would like the ability to have more engagement with readers.
  • When planning posts, would like the ability to use hashtags in a comment rather than in the content.
  • Would like easier methods to plan posts in advance.
It's great for any online business that needs online models to attract, engage with, and keep track of audience metrics. For someone who uses a lot of social media, it is a way to keep things together in one piece and create attractive content.
Very supportive and helpful
Angela Heid | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use this to help manage two different non-profits' Facebook posts. I use it to help me schedule out the posts at the best times. There are other people that have access to the Facebook page, but they don't use this as they don't really post that often.
  • Scheduling posts
  • Notifying when there are problems posting.
  • Explaining in plain English what the problem with posting is.
I tried using Hootsuite in the past, but I found Facebook Pages Manager less cumbersome for what I needed to do. I don't need a lot of fancy features. I just want to schedule out posts, edit the posts for content or the schedule when needed, and understand what the engagement is.
I haven't contacted support yet.
Our company has multiple businesses attached to it. With Pages Manager, it makes it simple to have all of the controls in one place. This is being used by everyone in the office and it assists us with marketing, advertising, and getting information about our business out to the public.
  • All information in one place.
  • Manage multiple pages from one location.
  • Post to Instagram at the same time as Facebook.
  • Need a "view as" button to see what it looks like to the public.
Facebook Pages Manager is great when managing multiple pages, using Instagram with Facebook, and trying to advertise. There would be no need to use it if you have a single page you manage. This platform really is for the people with multiple pages, which could include personal pages as well. Great platform!
Being tied to Facebook, you never get support from a live person. The best bet is to Google your issue or look in the forums. Facebook is way beyond answering questions to companies or people that are smaller than themselves. Just know, you will usually not need support with this platform.
I use it regularly to manage a multitude of pages we have on Facebook for our businesses. Some of the other members of our social media team also use it. It solves our problem of keeping our business information updated along with updating them with a various features to keep our followers up to date.

• Ability to see a dashboard of all of your pages
  • Easy to switch between business pages
  • Simple to use
  • Support could be better
  • The mobile app is not designed well
If you use your mobile device to manage your Facebook business page that this would be ideal for you. Not too supportive on desktop / computers. Would also recommend it if you have multiple Facebook pages to manage because of the ease of switching between each other. Also makes communicating with potential customers simpler.
There have been times where support has not been able to solve my issues, but it is usually temporary. Overall the support team is responsive and is able to help with a majority of questions in a timely manner. The support team at Facebook pages manager assists with most of your needs.
We utilize Facebook Pages to manage our business page. Our Marketing Communications team uses it and some of our Member Services managers have access as well. We've found that it doesn't make sense to give additional departments access so we're able to act as the liaison if need be. It's convenient to have all Facebook business interactions separate from personal account elements and all in one place.
  • Convenient
  • Separate from traditional Facebook App
  • Insights
  • Ads Manager is a separate app
  • Suggested times for posts
  • Wish business pages had an option of subscribing to other businesses pages
Facebook Pages Manager is convenient if you need to check on your page's insights or posts immediately, but I get most of the same notifications and options from the traditional Facebook app. This app is great if you don't have the Facebook app for your phone or like the option of keeping things completely separate.
I use Facebook Pages Manager to manage different business pages for different businesses I run or manage. It's a central hub for moving back and forth between pages and managing their settings.
  • Manage pages.
  • View traffic insights.
  • Communicate with clients/visitors.
  • New complicated interface.
  • Too many useless features.
  • Harder learning curve.
I think Facebook Pages Manager is well suited for all small business owners and marketing/social media management team of any business. I think is less appropriate for people that are not willing to use it consistently or that only have 1 page to manage.
Their support is not the greatest.
I use Facebook Pages Manager to promote my website and Instagram feed. It is a helpful tool when I need to interact with my followers, specifically when promoting new products, etc. from my website.
  • It allows me to post information about products.
  • It allows me to share blog posts.
  • It's great for conducting sales and promotions.
  • Better integration of Facebook Ads would be very welcome. It is confusing to conduct ad campaigns.
Facebook Pages Manager is a great tool for managing a business on Facebook.
The Facebook Pages Manager is being used by our social media team to work with the fan page of the company. It is very useful for us to publish, check on analytics and also engage with the fans of the brand.
  • It is very useful to work with many fan pages at the same time.
  • It allows you to get instant access to what's going on with your pages.
  • It is very useful to use it from your phone if you are not with the laptop.
  • Sometimes it takes too long to refresh the page when uploading content.
  • It is not free and it takes a little bit to understand exactly how it works.
Facebook Pages Manager is very useful to handle many fan pages at the same time in just one place working the same way. On the other hand, it takes some time to understand everything that you can do with it, although you are going to need to learn it one way or another.
Honestly, I had never had a problem using the tool. But as every app it has his moments.
We use it to manage the Facebook Pages Manager of one of our clients. It is mainly being used to implement an automated messenger chatbot that would allow our client to answer back their clients automatically. As well, it is being used to manage Instagram integration to display Instagram feed pictures on our client's website.
  • It is the centralized way to handle Facebook products
  • Their support is terrible, they never answer and if they do they do not provide useful information
  • The documentation is confusing and disorganized
  • Their feedback is terrible. They reject petitions but do not tell why
This product suffers from monopoly usage. If you want to use Facebook for ads or to promote your business, you [necessarily] need to use it. However, this [makes] that their support and usage are terrible and they are not willing to improve it. I would not recommend it but I am aware that there [are] no more options left.
Their support is terrible. They never answer and when they do [they] give only excuses and not useful information. It is incredible the amount of time I have lost trying to contact their support to fix issues.
Facebook pages manager makes it easy to see the multiple pages I manage for various businesses. It’s easy to use, easy to coach others on, and simple to organize content. It saves time and energy by allowing me to plan posts far in advance.
  • Organization
  • Scheduling
  • Content library
  • If an admin is removed from the page, I’ve found that the posts they have scheduled do not post. This has been frustrating for one of the clients I set up pages for.
It’s very user friendly if you have background in social media. For some people I have set up social for, they have found it confusing without a walkthrough.
I find that since it is such a global company finding support can be more difficult.
Kristi Porter | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a solopreneur, and have a Facebook Page for my small business. Facebook Pages Manager allows me to schedule posts, check stats, have a pixel for retargeting, and chat with those who send me messages. Because Facebook is the primary social media platform referring traffic to my website, it's helpful to have all of this in one place.
  • Stats and insights, to have data to back up assumptions and actions.
  • Scheduling posts, which is helpful when you can't always post in real time.
  • Messenger, which allows me to interact directly with potential customers.
  • Roles, which allows me to assign an intern to help manage the profile.
  • Ads, which allows me to target and advertise to potential customers.
  • Pixel, which connects my Facebook data with my website.
  • It's so complicated! I always have trouble finding what I need, and some of the data is really hard to read and interpret. I know I make use of very little simply because of the time, effort, and brainpower it takes to sort through it all.
  • I'm not quite sure why they moved post scheduling here. It was much, much simpler when you could do it in the feed rather than in Pages Manager.
  • They are so hard to contact if you need answers from the company. Everyone complains about that constantly. You feel pretty much out of luck if you actually need to reach them.
  • I appreciate the fact that they are always updating and innovating, but I wish they could streamline and improve base offerings before adding more bells and whistles.
  • I haven't really tried the Ads feature because it seems really complicated. I've boosted posts before, but that's it. I'd probably get help if I needed to run an Ad campaign.
If you need to manage a Facebook Page, there is no alternative, so you're kind of stuck there. But just be prepared to sit and learn it. You can add and edit your Page pretty painlessly, but if you plan to do something a little more complicated such as run offers, create ads, assign roles, and more, just realize that it will take you some time to learn how to find and manage these tools, or you'll have to ask a friend or Google for answers.
Camilo Da Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Facebook Pages Manager is being used by my team and helps us quickly set up our pages and make changes when needed, like update business hours or share a post among followers.
We can manage everyone's access to our unique business account, which helps a lot in our time to share our valuable Facebook pixel data.
The interface is very good, and helps us organize the pages in a very fast way, so our work is very productive with Facebook Pages Manager.
  • It controls all our pages and we can manage them in one place.
  • It is easy to use, intuitive, we can perform different tasks to have better results in sales, we can upload videos and be able to put a watermark so others cannot use them or if they use them they have the name of our company.
  • We can post updates or make appointments for later anywhere. You can manage your Facebook page and Instagram page at the same time - this is pretty amazing for me. You can access your account inboxes, view and edit your ads, appointments, contacts, events, and job offers with business tools. And do Ads Manager integrations for detailed ad management that leverages your results.
  • With the Facebook mobile app, you have limited control over Facebook pages, and with the Facebook Pages Manager app, it gives us more in terms of monitoring content performance and receiving notifications about interactions in posted content.
  • At first it can be hard to understand for beginners who are not very familiar with online marketing tools.
  • It crashes on some occasions depending on internet connectivity.
  • After doing some posting using the Facebook Pages Manager app, it takes some time for it to refresh the page, it takes a few seconds updating the page after uploading the content.
We have multiple Facebook pages and we use them for advertising. With this tool we can maintain all our Facebook pages from a single tool, users can post content using the mobile app as well, content can be easily published and we can see the latest updates on the page. Page admins can manage Facebook ad campaigns related to that specific site at the same time, that's amazing.
When I needed it, it was quick and [my issue] was solved, but we know that it can always be time consuming due to the great demand in the service.

Sunil Singh Parihar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Pages Manager helped me to create my company's Page ID and to promote it, and giving analytical reports, it helped us to understand the effect of page on viewer and give us insights weekly or monthly to understand progress. I use it in my other business, too.
  • Viewers analysis.
  • My own page analysis.
  • Helps to promote.
  • Pricing.
  • More editing features.
  • Pre-designed template gallery.

Well suited for creating a page and analyzing its performance.

It's less appropriate when it comes to editing features and pre-designed templates.

Facebook Pages Manager is our public-facing page for Facebook that represents our presence for our company brand. It is being used by our whole organization but especially marketing. It solves the problem of communicating with our followers and possible fans to see our company's latest activities and the company's offerings are. It is our presence for social media on Facebook.
  • Highly customized settings
  • The page templates have great choices
  • Integrations works well
  • Streamline choices for options
  • Make navigation easier
  • Have support phone number or chat
Facebook Pages Manager is best suited for a company's Facebook presence for social media. It is well suited for any company that needs a company page on Facebook; it allows companies to share company events, offerings, and market to social media followers. I can not find a situation where it is less appropriate for any organization.
Venessa Pixton | TrustRadius Reviewer
It consolidates the Facebook and Instagram platforms for messages and comments. It is easier to respond to customers as the company rather than mistakenly responding with your personal Facebook. It keeps, counts, and organizes messages and comments allowing the option to mark them as follow-up needed or done once completed. I really enjoy that I can use it on my computer as well as my devices. It is very user friendly. I really do not have any negative feedback at this time.
  • It can be used simultaneously on your desktop and your mobile device.
  • It easily allows you to respond to the customers as the company, quickly and easily.
  • The only thing I have noticed is when on my device, it calls out a list of names that have shared your post, and it only shows one. On the computer it will let you scroll down and see all of them.
It is user friendly. It is not intimidating. It keeps everything organized if your social media presence is growing as fast as our company is growing. Pages take the pressure and busyness out of the equation. Pages also puts everything at your fingertips. You can seem like a Facebook expert without being a Facebook expert.
Josh Peichoto | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Facebook Page Manager to manage branch location pages for more than one hundred branch locations across the country. We're able to ensure an accurate information, post content, and engage users for every branch with relative ease at the corporate level. This setup also allows our local branches to co-manage their pages.
  • Manage multiple pages
  • Jump between pages
  • Post content to multiple pages
  • Post content to multiple pages at once
  • Bulk edits
It's worth having a Facebook Page Manager for any business, especially businesses with multiple locations, a Facebook Page Manager for each is a great way to engage customers on the local level. It's almost a necessity at this point. Having all the Facebook Pages Manager in one central place makes managing them a lot easier.
I have used Facebook Pages manager for promoting my insurance business. It allows me to interact with my audience with the free app. It allows me to gather information and see what my customers want and help devise strategies to meet demands. It is used solely by myself, as I am run a solo business currently. It allows me to keep track of page activities which is extremely helpful.
  • Page Activity
  • Writing updates that instantly appear on page
  • Adding videos and pictures to posts
  • Showcasing precise numbers
  • Sometimes there are hangups on insight functionality
It is great for beginners who want to reach a particular audience and to have control over the content and accessibility through tablets or smartphones. It is quite simplistic and easy to get a hold of. Any new business owner or start-up company will easily get their business started and being able to connect to audiences they never thought they could.
Andy Fuller | TrustRadius Reviewer
As Facebook's proprietary aggregator of Page data, Pages Manager is being used in one way or another across the entire organization. Even units that are using a paid platform to provide them with social media insights are in some way interfacing with Pages Manager. The tool provides a comprehensive look at the health and trends of the content we publish, as well as the ability to monitor conversations that are taking place on the page.
  • Pages Manager allows fans and followers to message your organization privately to resolve issues that may not be right for the public interface
  • Pages Manager gives you a insights into how content is performing, including paid content, in terms of reach and engagement.
  • Facebook's algorithm tinkering had implications for people using Pages Manager. It tended to place polarized parties into the comments section, making it more difficult to manage for large brands.
  • There is a bevy of tools within Pages Manager, perhaps too many. Instant Articles, Stories...these rarely have any real benefit for us.
Again, you really *have* to use this if you're managing a page for your company or organization, if only because of the comment moderation/blocking functionality. In addition, the messaging function can be an efficient customer service solution that yields benefits for brand reputation. Brands of all sizes can see benefits to using Pages Manager, even if many of the bells and whistles may not be suited for smaller organizations.
Ashley Mumm | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Facebook Pages Manager as my main source of online presence. I use it to communicate with potential customers, to engage with the community, and to showcase reviews from past/current clients. It was a quick solution to creating an online profile and it allowed me to be visible very quickly.
  • Multiple page management - I can easily access many different pages, which is helpful with different clients.
  • The online app is a nice idea, though its functions are limited.
  • Better app support would be nice.
  • Better integration of desktop and mobile user interfaces.
It’s the only option out there for management of multiple pages so it isn’t really something you recommend based on preference. The Facebook platform has been very influential in the way online marketing is conducted and having a business page is a necessity today. It is well suited for businesses of any kind, though businesses with clients who frequent Facebook will see the best results in generating leads and potentially making conversions or sales. For myself, it was a placeholder online that replaced the need for a website right away.
Ross Perkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
Facebook Pages Manager is used mainly as a secondary tool to Facebook Business Manager. The great thing is that because it's on mobile, it does allow me to post shares and articles from other pages when I've left the office. It's easy to sign in and easy to navigate the several pages we have access to.
  • Easy to navigate.
  • Quick to upload links.
  • Doesn't show you the Facebook 'sell' you've used - just the original article social headline.
  • Can't change post headline from original article headline.
Facebook Pages Manager is best suited for when you're on the go and out of the office. However, the real sole advantage is for sharing posts from other pages. It isn't really recommended for writing new posts if you have a specific image watermark you need to upload. It seems to wipe out the rest of the link when you do so.
January 21, 2020

Facebook Scheduling Tool

Thomas Soerenes | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Facebook Pages Manager to schedule out all our Facebook posts as well as gather analytics for their performance. While we have tried various social publishing tools in the past, we've found that Facebook Pages is the best one as it is unaffected (and in fact benefits) through API changes from Facebook.
  • Analytics
  • Some times it can be buggy
  • When scheduling, I wish you could see if you already have a post scheduled that day
It's a better social scheduling tool than any third-party solution out there. I particularly like the detailed analytics that is made readily available throughout the app. It is also much simpler to schedule posts in Facebook Pages than in any third-party solution such as Hootsuite or similar setups. I like how efficient it is.
Brittany Goodman | TrustRadius Reviewer
My company uses Facebook Pages Manager across our company to manage and post content for our different brands. This platform helps us keep organized and prevents overlapping content being released (via the scheduler). It's also easy to pull quick page analytics and measure performance across brands via the Insights tool.
  • Insights Tool: it's easy to navigate and gives us a clear view of how we're doing organically.
  • Scheduling: for the most part scheduling and making edits to scheduled posts is simple and straight forward.
  • Schedule (for some pages): I find the toll sometimes doesn't work via the main page and instead you have to go into the much clunkier Creator Studio.
  • Creator Studio: I feel like it's such an unnecessary tool, everything in it used to be easier to find/execute elsewhere.
When managing/comparing multiple plans in a brand, especially when it comes to pulling organic analytics. Also when you need to work ahead and schedule out, Facebook has probably the best tool—it's pretty simple to schedule any type of content and be assured it will actually go out. Finally, Facebook Pages is a great tool for anyone who needs to communicate with their customers easily and quickly.

Facebook Pages Manager Scorecard Summary

Listening/monitoring (4)
Boolean keyword searches (18)
Filtering out noise/spam (26)
6.4
Sentiment analysis (21)
Broad channel coverage (24)
Publishing (4)
Content planning and scheduling (47)
Audience targeting (43)
Content optimization (42)
Workflow management (35)
Engagement (3)
Automated routing and prioritization (33)
Customer interaction histories (35)
Bulk actions (24)
Marketing (4)
Lead generation (35)
Content marketing (40)
Paid media management (38)
Campaigns and promotions (42)
Channel coverage/integration (7)
Pinterest (7)
YouTube (14)
6.6
Reporting/analytics (3)
Campaign success analytics (44)
Real-time tracking (42)
Competitor analysis (24)
6.5
Account management (2)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (43)
Mobile access (46)

What is Facebook Pages Manager?

Facebook Pages Manager is a mobile app that supports management of up to 50 Facebook pages from a smart phone or tablet, allowing social media managers to see activity, post updates, and respond immediately to customers.

Facebook Pages Manager Pricing